The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Mm11

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Mm11

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Regist10

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 *** (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Empty Re: *** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 *** (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)

Post by Verdi 27.07.16 15:32

aquila wrote:
No offence meant here Verdi (and as much as you get on my nerves I value your input on this forum) but you really are sitting on the fence recently and spouting sound bites - just like Piers Morgan does.
None taken - your opinion of me carries no weight. Indeed you've made your opinion quite clear on a number of occassions past and present, it's starting to get a bit boring now.  It's unfortunate that I don't live up to your expected standards for contribution by forum members, all I can suggest is if you don't like don't read - the choice is yours.

As a matter of interest, how do you see the future of Operation Grange unfolding?

Collins dictionary:

Sound bite - noun

a short pithy sentence or phrase extracted from a longer speech for use on radio or television

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42323

Back to top Go down

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Empty Re: *** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 *** (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)

Post by Liz Eagles 27.07.16 15:44

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
No offence meant here Verdi (and as much as you get on my nerves I value your input on this forum) but you really are sitting on the fence recently and spouting sound bites - just like Piers Morgan does.
None taken - your opinion of me carries no weight. Indeed you've made your opinion quite clear on a number of occassions past and present, it's starting to get a bit boring now.  It's unfortunate that I don't live up to your expected standards for contribution by forum members, all I can suggest is if you don't like don't read - the choice is yours.

As a matter of interest, how do you see the future of Operation Grange unfolding?

Collins dictionary:

Sound bite - noun

a short pithy sentence or phrase extracted from a longer speech for use on radio or television
More importantly, how do YOU see Operation Grange (past, present or future). I see it as a complete and utter bloody farce which had no foot in the search of truth and justice for Madeleine McCann. I don't see it as an academic exercise in who is the most interesting poster. I see it as the most shocking thing that could ever happen to a 3 year old girl which has been covered up by just about every agency involved in her interests.

Operation Grange will not close IMO, it's in the interests of those in authority to keep it going on a low key scale to cover their own backsides - even if it means spewing out the odd press release to say the case isn't cold. The whole point of OG was never going to find Madeleine which is why it had such a truly dreadful remit. You speak of Portugal having the lead on the case. Portugal has dirty hands too in this case.

I can't speak of the demise of Madeleine without tears for her.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.07.16 18:51

Take a look at the three year old in your life. I look at my great niece and can't imagine anyone ever leaving her alone because it simply wouldn't ever happen. I look at her with her zest for life, her joy in everything (she can name every dinosaur and corrects the nursery teachers when they get it wrong) she picks up snails in the garden and gives them weird names, she has chalk and draws on the patio,  she adores the cat although the cat can't stand her but loves her and wouldn't scratch her (he'll bite anyone who comes near him), she makes up so many stories and laughs when she's telling you her stories, she's beautiful and she's three years old. She watches telly programmes about wildlife and she's terrified of spiders - last week I had to put a spider on my hand (it was a baby one) and showed her it's ok to be frightened of spiders but we had to count how many legs they have. She is an absolute joy to be around. You can see the think bubbles coming out of her head. She's an open book. She can be mardy and ignore you - it doesn't last for long.

She loves life. She wakes up every morning to a new adventure. She likes stories. She likes bathtime where she imagines there are dolphins in the bath and tells stories about them.

Then there is Madeleine who has never had a personality given to the media. Madeleine apparently liked Dr Who and Harry Potter - that's weird for a three year old isn't it?

David Payne talked about Madeleine with the word 'interact', that's weird isn't it?

Madeleine's own parents speak of her in a distant way and always speak of themselves.

Kate's bewk was a tributology to Kate.

I look at my great niece and think how bad things went for Madeleine and how badly she's been exploited.

Why doesn't a single agency stick up for a three year old girl whose parents hide behind extradition lawyers and crook private detectives. Why doesn't someone blow the bleedin' whistle.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 27.07.16 20:06

aquila, thank you for the beautiful description of your 3 year old great niece, you made her come alive to me. I can visualise her being amusing and chatty and clever and likely a bit of a pain at times too as they all are.
Madeleine has always seemed like a ghost child, insubstantial with no funny little anecdotes about her just inappropriate remarks from the likes of David Payne and John Corner.
Poor Madeleine, she deserves better.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 27.07.16 20:18

I can't believe this case will just sink into oblivion, when so many people are still taking an interest. Does anyone know if the Portuguese Police are still investigating? If anyone called for the Mccanns' extradition, I am sure they would be very popular in Portugal.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.07.16 20:41

Casey5 wrote:aquila, thank you for the beautiful description of your 3 year old great niece, you made her come alive to me. I can visualise her being amusing and chatty and clever and likely a bit of a pain at times too as they all are.
Madeleine has always seemed like a ghost child, insubstantial with no funny little anecdotes about her just inappropriate remarks from the likes of David Payne and John Corner.
Poor Madeleine, she deserves better.
It's not difficult to give a description of the three year old in your life, unless you are Kate McCann, Gerry McCann, the Tapas crew and the extended family and friends.

Madeleine doesn't exist to these people as a human being. Everything spoken about Madeleine is carefully measured.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.07.16 20:43

aquila wrote:
More importantly, how do YOU see Operation Grange (past, present or future).
My opinion of Operation Grange hasn't changed since it was established in May 2011, I've expressed my opinion on the subject repeatedly so I'm surprised you need ask.

You make a sweeping statement about my lately being a fence sitter but without specific examples I frankly haven't a clue how you make such a deduction.  I'm not aware of having changed my general stance on any issue relative to Madeleine's disappearance in a very long time, if ever, I can only conclude that you have allowed your jangling nerves to interfere with absorption of what you read.  No matter, your personal animosity has at least aroused some dormant hostility so it's not all bad!

I won't take the opportunity to reiterate my overall opinion of Operation Grange  - I know how you also disapprove of regurgitating the same old subjects.  bignono

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.07.16 21:05

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
More importantly, how do YOU see Operation Grange (past, present or future).
My opinion of Operation Grange hasn't changed since it was established in May 2011, I've expressed my opinion on the subject repeatedly so I'm surprised you need ask.

You make a sweeping statement about my lately being a fence sitter but without specific examples I frankly haven't a clue how you make such a deduction.  I'm not aware of having changed my general stance on any issue relative to Madeleine's disappearance in a very long time, if ever, I can only conclude that you have allowed your jangling nerves to interfere with absorption of what you read.  No matter, your personal animosity has at least aroused some dormant hostility so it's not all bad!

I won't take the opportunity to reiterate my overall opinion of Operation Grange  - I know how you also disapprove of regurgitating the same old subjects.  bignono
You are a good contributor to this forum. You bring out information on the breath of the wind.

[Rest of post deleted - breach of forum rules - Mod]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.07.16 22:22

Cmaryholmes wrote:I can't believe this case will just sink into oblivion, when so many people are still taking an interest. Does anyone know if the Portuguese Police are still investigating? If anyone called for the McCanns' extradition, I am sure they would be very popular in Portugal.
The Portuguese Attorney-General, Ministry of Justice and the Portuguese Police archived this case on IIRC 22 July 2008.

In doing so, it said there were two possibilities: (1) abduction or (2) Madeleine died and the parents covered this up with a hoax abduction.

They said that the case could be brought up from the archive, i.e. re-opened, if there was (quote) 'new and credible evidence'.

At the same time they released to the general public a wealth of witness statements, forensic reports, expert opinions, police reports, photographs and a whole swathe of police documents, official letters and the like. Without all that raw material and what PeterMac used to refer to as 'the mighty internet', forums like CMOMM would not exist.

On top of all that, we had the publication of the 'rogatory interviews' conducted by Leicestershire Police, which provided further research material.

The above are the facts.

In answer to your question: "Does anyone know if the Portuguese Police are still investigating?", in my opinion, based on all that I have seen and read in the past 9 years, there has been no Portuguese Police investigation whatsoever since July 2008. It was a major drain on their resources and they saw no realistic prospect of an arrest, still less a conviction.

It seems that a 'shell' investigation was technically begun by the PJ, but only to satisfy the British authorities at the very highest level (i.e. the horse-riding friends Rebekah Brooks and David Cameron), who were desperate to continue the cover-up search for Madeleine. The Portuguese Police assisted the British Police with their futile enquiries, but that was all.      

You also wrote: "I can't believe this case will just sink into oblivion, when so many people are still taking an interest".

Neither do I.

I believe there is sufficient interest here and there, i.e. enough people who want to continue researching, analysing and discussing the facts, to prevent the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann fading into oblivion.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 28.07.16 12:05

I sincerely hope so.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 28.07.16 15:03

I think that over few years people drop out here and there,and may come back when there is something new to speak of etc more evidence   .  .I would think lots drop in and out and read,  maybe moderator could tell us ?We all hope a grand revealment might occur,hence we waite,sadly it  seems not happening yet ? regards to all joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Denby44 28.07.16 15:14

joyce1938 wrote:I think that over few years people drop out here and there,and may come back when there is something new to speak of etc more evidence   .  .I would think lots drop in and out and read,  maybe moderator could tell us ?We all hope a grand revealment might occur,hence we waite,sadly it  seems not happening yet ? regards to all joyce1938
 Hi Joyce, 

I'm newly registered here, but been "dropping in" for quite some time.  Yes, there's a lot here, isn't there - plenty for any investigation, I would think  - although as you say without some dramatic "revelation" it seems unlikely that it will ever be resolved publicly.  Anyway, just to send regards back to you.
Denby
Denby44

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 28.07.16 15:33

Thanks denbey, that was kind of you to reply to me, yes, lot to go into but, some can understand one way, some can't, and we really need to be able to agree. It's just so long now since poor child has been gone, I can't imagine it will ever be proven. People have worked so hard at times to get timelines together etc .The adults can't all be telling truth and most can agree that point. Regards to you too joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Empty Buckets of cold water

Post by Tony Bennett 28.07.16 17:17

joyce1938 wrote:Thanks denbey, that was kind of you to reply to me, yes, lot to go into but, some can understand one way, some can't, and we really need to be able to agree. It's just so long now since poor child has been gone, I can't imagine it will ever be proven. People have worked so hard at times to get timelines together etc .The adults can't all be telling truth and most can agree that point. Regards to you too joyce1938
Ah! @ joyce1938 - if only I had a fiver for every time on this forum that you've said "I can't imagine it will ever be proven", or very similar words to the same effect, I could comfortably book a round-the-world cruise tomorrow.

Apologies if this seems an unfair observation, but it sometimes seems as though every other post of yours pours a bucket of cold water on the efforts of all those trying to get nearer to the truth of this case.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.07.16 17:38

Tony Bennett wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:Thanks denbey, that was kind of you to reply to me, yes, lot to go into but, some can understand one way, some can't, and we really need to be able to agree. It's just so long now since poor child has been gone, I can't imagine it will ever be proven. People have worked so hard at times to get timelines together etc .The adults can't all be telling truth and most can agree that point. Regards to you too joyce1938
Ah! @ joyce1938 - if only I had a fiver for every time on this forum that you've said "I can't imagine it will ever be proven", or very similar words to the same effect, I could comfortably book a round-the-world cruise tomorrow.

Apologies if this seems an unfair observation, but it sometimes seems as though every other post of yours pours a bucket of cold water on the efforts of all those trying to get nearer to the truth of this case.
I couldn't agree more Tony.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 28.07.16 22:41

Mr bennet, I think maybe people that rarely post these days ,might also feel that we are at standstill with what we would like to know ,.I blame no one  for this ,It is how it is for now ..I will not get upset by your feelings about me ,cant please people all of the time ,as you yourself ,have found at times . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.07.16 9:26

joyce1938 wrote:...maybe people that rarely post these days might also feel that we are at [a] standstill...
They can't have been reading CMOMM then!

* The Last Photo - evidence it was taken on Sunday

* The Make-Up Photo - evidence it may have been taken on Sunday

* Doubts about the Smithman sighting

* The exposure of Nuno Lourenco having lied about the alleged kidnapping of his daughter

* HideHo's analysis of the lack of credible evidence of definite sightings of Madeleine from Monday onwards.

Do not all these ideas point us unerringly in one direction?

Where else on the internet are these ideas presented fully, discussed, researched and analysed?

Far from being 'at a standstill', as you call it, to my mind this forum over the past 2-3 years has been adding many big pieces to the 'Mystery of Madeleine McCann' jigsaw puzzle.

Maybe you've just not noticed, joyce?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by woodbine 29.07.16 10:28

I don't post very often but I check in here most days just to see if there are any updates and will continue to do so. 

As the 'Operation Grange - Bollocks or not bollocks' thread shows, I would say a large percentage of us believe that the investigation is a sham and was never intended to find out the truth about what happened. So winding down Operation Grange will make no difference to the likely-hood of those responsible being brought to justice. It was clearly never a proper investigation.

In the meantime, Kate's face will continue to droop and guilt will eat away at the McCanns and the tapas lot. The twins will start asking awkward questions soon, if they haven't already. Hopefully, GA will continue to be a pain in the McCann arse, and eventually the truth will out. Maybe in 1 year, maybe in 40.

And on that day, my face will be awash with smugness as I wallow in "I told you so's" to all the people I have been badgering about this. Those people who think I am some conspiracy nutcase just because I can see with my own eyes what some corrupt police investigation is avoiding at all costs.
woodbine

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.07.16 13:11

I have noticed that Joyce does say often that things seem at a standstill but I do think that is an honest opinion being voiced and is probably not the only one who thinks that because there are times when there is no news coming at all.

Joyce has been posting for a long time and although hard to make out some posts sometimes, I think Joyce has contributed a few good points over this time, especially about the PJ top.

As soon as there is any news from SC in Portugal the forum will be buzzing again but that wont be til after the summer hols no doubt.  

Summer hols are always quiet and that's why there are alway silly stories in the press.

In the meantime this forum ticks along very nicely and I have enjoyed the politics thread very much.

Well done Jill for providing many different boards for people to post on.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Denby44 29.07.16 18:36

Tony Bennett wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:...maybe people that rarely post these days might also feel that we are at [a] standstill...
They can't have been reading CMOMM then!

* The Last Photo - evidence it was taken on Sunday

* The Make-Up Photo - evidence it may have been taken on Sunday

* Doubts about the Smithman sighting

* The exposure of Nuno Lourenco having lied about the alleged kidnapping of his daughter

* HideHo's analysis of the lack of credible evidence of definite sightings of Madeleine from Monday onwards.

Do not all these ideas point us unerringly in one direction?

Where else on the internet are these ideas presented fully, discussed, researched and analysed?

Far from being 'at a standstill', as you call it, to my mind this forum over the past 2-3 years has been adding many big pieces to the 'Mystery of Madeleine McCann' jigsaw puzzle.

Maybe you've just not noticed, joyce?
I don't think Joyce's post was any kind of criticism of this forum. It seems to me an honest reflection on the fact that despite so much excellent research being done by people on this site and others, we seem tantalisingly no closer to an "official" resolution.  There seems to be rather a lot of bullying behaviour on this forum which turns me off.
Denby44

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 29.07.16 18:53

thanks denby for your kind words. I have been on this site for a long time ,and never have I tried to make problems here . I have the right to post on other sites too ,I never go from one to another making remarks ,I just digest what others think of what is going on .. My interest is if maddie and what could have happened to her ,such a lovely small child and no ,one seems to know where she ended up .that's my interest. So please don't judge me on a remark I might make here and there . Mr Bennett I hope you don't expect us all to go along with what your beleifs are ,all the time . we need to know how we feel about all efforts to know what could have happened to poor child ,there is nothing wrong with that .Sometimes its most confusing when people have different ideas ,how do you think we feel at that time ,we just cant be certainfor ourselves ,we have to be true to how we feel .Everyone has to believe how they want to ,at times we hardly know what is right ..I do not post this to upset anyone ,that is not who I am ,some know that and others don't. I hope we can all help one another in positive way .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.07.16 0:10

Denby44 wrote: There seems to be rather a lot of bullying behaviour on this forum which turns me off.
Why did you join then a little over a month ago - just to comment on the behaviour of existing members?   huh

==========

Mod: Quite probably, Verdi.

In his short time here, he claimed:

"I'm a bit stilted at this as I don't usually do web forums, so real newbie!"  Hmmm.

On his second post, he bumped up the discusison on the fridge, saying "I do recall GM's blog post too". Wow! He remembers that - but 'doesn't usually do web forums'. Hmmm again.

Then he says: "There seems to be rather a lot of bullying behaviour on this forum which turns me off". A 'lot' of 'bullying'? Quite a claim. And untrue as we all know.

He says it 'turns him off'. Poor chap. Well, we have turned him off and out. I don't suppose he'll mind too much  

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.07.16 20:49

Seems to have attracted a small following in it's short duration.  Can't say I've seen much evidence of bullying on the forum but I do detect an underlying element of a 'them and us' clique working behind the scenes.  If it wasn't so destructive it could almost be amusing.

Still, it'll take a lot more than a few misguided souls to detract from the primary purpose of the forum thumbsup .

So where does Operation Strangeways stand now - another 64 days left before the end?  The month of October is more significant in this ongoing saga than the inevitable month of May.

Tick toc tick toc tick toc - the sand is shifting..  *** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Hourglass-smiley-emoticon-emoji

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

*** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Empty Re; 31 July 2016

Post by willowthewisp 31.07.16 15:33

Verdi wrote:Seems to have attracted a small following in it's short duration.  Can't say I've seen much evidence of bullying on the forum but I do detect an underlying element of a 'them and us' clique working behind the scenes.  If it wasn't so destructive it could almost be amusing.

Still, it'll take a lot more than a few misguided souls to detract from the primary purpose of the forum thumbsup .

So where does Operation Strangeways stand now - another 64 days left before the end?  The month of October is more significant in this ongoing saga than the inevitable month of May.

Tick toc tick toc tick toc - the sand is shifting..  *** Days from its closure, Operation Grange is extended by £100.000 and 6 more months - 18.9.2016 ***  (was: There are just 15 days left to the closure of Operation Grange)  - Page 7 Hourglass-smiley-emoticon-emoji
Hi Verdi,is that DCI Andy Redwood's,tick toc moving forward time clock,Revelation Moment?
PS, Metropolitan Police in 2008 investigate for Paedophiles involvement into Madeleine's disappearance,not provern, yet Crime Watch October 2013,"Revelation Moment"he suddenly found Paedophile Burglars in existence, where interpol couldn't find any,Yet the Metropolitan Police decided to let there top Detectives,Campbell,Redwood Retire from the Force,losing such valuable years of experience?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.07.16 23:54

willowthewisp wrote:
Verdi wrote:Seems to have attracted a small following in it's short duration.  Can't say I've seen much evidence of bullying on the forum but I do detect an underlying element of a 'them and us' clique working behind the scenes.  If it wasn't so destructive it could almost be amusing.

Hi Verdi,is that DCI Andy Redwood's,tick toc moving forward time clock,Revelation Moment?
PS, Metropolitan Police in 2008 investigate for Paedophiles involvement into Madeleine's disappearance,not provern, yet Crime Watch October 2013,"Revelation Moment"he suddenly found Paedophile Burglars in existence, where interpol couldn't find any,Yet the Metropolitan Police decided to let there top Detectives,Campbell,Redwood Retire from the Force,losing such valuable years of experience?
Andy who? 

Talking of valuable years of experience, wonder what ever happened to DCI Nic 'I nic 'em before they know they've been nicked' Wall - has she left through the back door (the safety curtain) along with the rest of the fall-out?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top