The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Mm11

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Mm11

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Regist10

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders?

Post by BarryTheHatchet 19.05.16 22:19

Cmaryholmes wrote:So....Seedy Celebrity Succeeds in Supressing Salacious Stories yet again.... Money can buy 'justice'. No  surprise there. The only surprise is that anyone thinks we have freedom of speech in this Green  and Pleasant land.
Well we do in Scotland, at any rate.  It's No Sacrifice, it's The Circle Of Life Mrs

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders?

Post by Guest 20.05.16 8:04

Well... so long as there are no children affected.

Oh.. wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cakefan64 20.05.16 9:56

If they are "celebrities", there is a good chance I won't have heard of them!
Cakefan64
Cakefan64

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 20.05.16 10:40

Even the biggest 'ostriches' amongst us will know one of the partners.

I feel sorry for the radio and TV broadcasters, questioning people live on air, as it must be so difficult not to accidentally name-drop.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.05.16 22:29

BlueBag wrote:Well... so long as there are no children affected.

Oh.. wait.
Oh dear, what would happen if there were a West End production in process that mostly contained children? All that money invested, all the luvvies supporting it, all the financial backers paying for an injunction to protect their investment?

Oh dearie me that could never happen. Not in jolly old England.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 20.05.16 23:12

No surely not. And you wouldn't read articles bemoaning the fact that certain goings on can't be reported and then in another article read about the sheer wonderfulness of the same person involved in said goings on, would you ? Unbelievable.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.16 8:05

What if all those people who said "I told you so" are right about a certain issue involving adoption (or not)?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 21.05.16 9:12

Cmaryholmes wrote:No surely not. And you wouldn't read articles bemoaning the fact that certain goings on can't be reported and then in another article read about the sheer wonderfulness of the same person involved in said goings on, would you ? Unbelievable.

One of the silliest things (even by tabloid standards) that I have ever seen.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 21.05.16 13:39

A certain well known celeb whinging today about how their husband isn't liked by the public. Wonder why that might be?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.16 14:08

Samantha Cameron?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 21.05.16 14:46

Very good
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 21.05.16 14:59

Doug D wrote:Even the biggest 'ostriches' amongst us will know one of the partners.

Only on the Diana basis, Doug,  '' She wuz one of yer own, we fort we knew 'er, after all, she wuz in the Sun every day.''

I'm rather proud to state that I would most definitely fall into the category of being one of them thar 'biggest ostriches'   Outside of my friend, 3 German Shepherd dogs, Cockateil and visiting foxes, I don't pay much attention to what others around me are occupying their time on this planet with.  big grin
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.16 15:10

MOD NOTE

As we all seem to know who the zleb couple is (apart from Realist  big grin), can we take care of what we're posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.05.16 15:23

Hand on heart Ladyinred I have not got a clue.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 21.05.16 16:46

Like Nina I don't have a clue ! Do I care , am I interested ?.No ! I've got better things to do with my life like caring for those who are important to me .

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 21.05.16 17:22

Ladyinred wrote:MOD NOTE

As we all seem to know who the zleb couple is (apart from Realist  big grin), can we take care of what we're posting.

Agree.
Given that this is the last forum left standing where there are sane and serious people looking for justice for Madeleine, would be horribly ironic if it were closed down to people reckless posting re the Sleb thing. And would not put it past the TM socks to attempt it.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.05.16 17:52

Is this the end of celebrity gagging orders? - Page 3 Pe_gag10

Private Eye
No 1418
13 May - 28 May 2016
p. 29

! ! !

Courtesy of PeterMac

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 22.05.16 5:01

Brilliant. Very apt.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.05.16 12:10

Agree brilliant. (imo of course) titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 22.05.16 16:09

I'm just guessing this latest gagging order will be a mere candle in the wind.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 16:42

Yep, the sun's gone down on that one.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.05.16 16:53

It's just a song for guy  tongue

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 17:07

I read it in a magazine, MayMuse tongue
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.05.16 17:16

Song for "guyS" then  laughat high5 IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 22.05.16 17:18

Now now, children... it's Saturday Night that's Alright For Fighting. ( Get a little action in.)

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum