The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Post by Guest on 10.04.16 20:32

@Plebs.  We're not saying that we don't want this case discussed.  We're arguing that a FOI request is inappropriate.

I do agree with Aquila upthread about the use of tabloid sensationalist language.  I think the Daily Mail is used too much on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Post by woodpecker on 10.04.16 21:10

The Tia Sharp and Shannon Matthews cases were about missing children where the culprit was a family member or someone known to the child. We are here to discuss the strange circumstances relating to an almost 4 year old child (madeleine) going missing and to try to get justice for her. It is appropriate to discuss other missing children whether the cases are now solved or not.

The case of the murdered policeman has no relevance to the McCann case. There are many murders unfortunately and they are not discussed. Is the fact that this policeman was gay the reason for the (limited) discussion on this crime? I hope not. I am glad to see that a couple of others are also apprehensive about this thread. If I was an FOI officer receiving a question about the hotel booking (or not) I would be tempted to send the request back saying it was vexacious.

woodpecker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 10.04.16 22:36

An insight into how pungent the smell of death can obviously be.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.04.16 1:33

Ladyinred wrote:It's a murder enquiry, nobody will be responding to FOIs while an investigation is ongoing.

All the facts and circumstances  will emerge in due course.  Let the police do their work and get justice for the dead man.
As it did with the case of Madeleine McCann?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.04.16 6:26

Ladyinred wrote:It's a murder enquiry, nobody will be responding to FOIs while an investigation is ongoing.

All the facts and circumstances  will emerge in due course.  Let the police do their work and get justice for the dead man.
The Met?

Justice?

What has the last 9 years shown you?

The public needs to stick its nose in as often as possible.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Social Worker murder investigation.

Post by willowthewisp on 11.04.16 11:58

@BlueBag wrote:

The Met?

Justice?

What has the last 9 years shown you?

The public needs to stick it's nose in as often as possible.
Hi Bluebag,it would seem that the public can stick it's nose into whatever they choose,but it doe's not mean the "Truth will emerge"?
The Police,no matter which force whether it be the Metropolitan Police are all funded from the UK Government and the Police are required to uphold the Laws of the state,therefore if the "State" wishes for information to be undisclosed, it will remain undisclosed for whatever time period they choose, which of course can be extended indefinitely?
The public are being led down a very long winding road of manipulation, be it by secret investigations"Goddard inquiry" Kincora Boy's home,  and numerous unsolved murders,DanieI Morgan,Jill Dando,IPCC reviwing/ looking into the handling of these cases, the public will never have the Truth revealed as there "should be outrage" at what the state is covering up by it's close association of friends needing to be protected?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.04.16 19:26

@plebgate wrote:I have read Tony's posts and cannot see any speculation just posts about the differing stories in the press and how strange the case sounds.

Please let us know of any replies Tony if you do send in some FOI requests.
I've decided not to ask any FOI Act questions on this case.

I think I heard that Brizzi has been formally charged and I think I also heard on the radio that he will be committed for trial at the Old Bailey this week.

I trust we will (for the sake of justice for the dead man and his family, as some have said) see all relevant questions answered by then time Brizzi is sentenced for his (alleged) heinous crime.

There is one relatively minor issue I am curious about, and that is the nature of the meeting at the Shard on Friday 1 May, and whether it was a 'business meeting', a 'police meeting' or a 'private meeting, as it has been variously described in the press - and also, of course, why it had to be held at one of London's top 5-star hotels, where they charge £25 for breakfast. It is said that P C Gordon Semple was engaged on matters concerning 'business crime', sp was he there as some kind of Met Police liaison officer for a meeting of top businesses who are fighting crime? If it was that, why was a lowly police constable sent? - and so on.

More relevant may be this quote from the Daily Mail the other day:

"Brizzi, who was also gay, was a member of several gay hook-up groups".        

If P.C. Gordon Semple was visiting Brizzi knowing that he was involved n several gay hook-up groups, and additionally if the police were aware that he moved in those kind of relevant circles, that would be relevant.

If the trial doesn't provide answers, maybe the inquest will. 

Although even inquests don't always get to the truth, as was the case in another case I was asked to investigate - the death of Alex Barrack.

He lost his life in an Islington flat one night at the home of a still-serving Crown Prosecution Services lawyer, because the lawyer and his friends placed a balloon-head device over his head and asphyxiated him. 

London's then top gay police office, Det Inspector Baff, tipped for further rapid promotion, was allocated to the case and there was a comprehensive cover-up of what really happened. 

Baff never got his promotion. Just after the inquest, it appears he topped himself by hanging himself from the balcony of the flat where he lived with his gay partner. Probably the reason for that was because a gay paedophile ring which had been abusing scouts and young boys in Essex and east London was about to be made public.

His mother, Doris Barrack asked me to help her to investigate the case.  It was another case where the pathologist was the discredited Home Office pathologist Dr Michael John Heath, who resigned five days after news broke that I had issued a private summons against Michael Barrymore alleging drugs offences. Heath was the pathologist who claimed that Stuart Lubbock had 'drowned' and who made no reference to his appalling anal injuries. 

And who was the Home Office pathologist called in by corrupt senior police officers to do the post-mortem on the murdered Lee Balkwell?

Why, once again, Dr Heath.

These are all very deep waters              

ETA:     The Alex Barrack case was discussed on this forum:    
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3736-alex-barrack-killed-by-a-cps-lawyer-new-book 
http://www.amazon.com/The-Death-Alex-Barrack-Mothers/dp/0956335128

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 11.04.16 23:36

Maybe the Guardian has got it wrong, but they said PC Semple was holding the meeting, as if he was the one that arranged and led the meeting.  Bit odd.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.04.16 7:17

@woodpecker wrote:The Tia Sharp and Shannon Matthews cases were about missing children where the culprit was a family member or someone known to the child. We are here to discuss the strange circumstances relating to an almost 4 year old child (madeleine) going missing and to try to get justice for her. It is appropriate to discuss other missing children whether the cases are now solved or not.

The case of the murdered policeman has no relevance to the McCann case. There are many murders unfortunately and they are not discussed. Is the fact that this policeman was gay the reason for the (limited) discussion on this crime? I hope not. I am glad to see that a couple of others are also apprehensive about this thread. If I was an FOI officer receiving a question about the hotel booking (or not) I would be tempted to send the request back saying it was vexacious.
Am I supposed to take this as a serious response to my post?

Of course other cases can be discussed.  This forum has a news topics board and other murders have certainly been discussed - Lee Rigby being one of them. 

Regarding your question as to whether an FOI request might have been made because this officer was gay is (imo) ridiculous and an attempt at stirring against Tony, which I believe is the reason you jumped into this discussion in the first place - without really thinking through what you were posting.   

Have a good day, but remember this forum most certainly does allow for other topics to be discussed other than poor little Maddie McCann.

emo3

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.04.16 7:25

@Tony thanks for response to my post and for the very interesting information you have provided.  

Always interested to hear of your "enquiries" and those that ask for your assistance.

IMO we need more people like you to help those in their hours of despair and cannot get help anywhere else.

I do not believe you would send FOI requests for any reason other than seeking to get to the truth, despite what others try to (nastily) imply imo of course.
high5

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.04.16 10:42

@plebgate wrote:@Tony thanks for response to my post and for the very interesting information you have provided.  

Always interested to hear of your "enquiries" and those that ask for your assistance.
Guardian report (extract):

An Italian-born man will go on trial in the autumn for allegedly strangling and dismembering PC Gordon Semple after meeting him on the gay dating app Grindr.

Stefano Brizzi, 49, is accused of killing the 59-year-old officer at his flat on a day between 1 April and 7 April.

He was taken before the recorder of London, Nicholas Hilliard QC, at the Old Bailey to face the murder charge.

Bearded Brizzi appeared in court on Wednesday wearing dark sunglasses and a grey tracksuit, and was flanked by three dock officers.

The judge set a timetable for the case with a provisional trial date of Tuesday 18 October.

A plea and case management hearing was fixed for 29 June.

==================

Did the Met Police know he was placing himself at risk by visiting dangerous gay dating sites like Grindr?

And what was that meeting at the 5-star hotel in the The Shard all about?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PC65667 on 29.04.16 13:01

Pc Gordon Semple, who was gay, vanished on April 1 shortly after leaving the five-star Shangri La hotel in The Shard skyscraper...

"Strange people the police employ these days......"

What exactly is strange about this person Mr Bennett ? 

Is it the fact that he was gay or the fact that he left the Shangri-La Hotel ?

Neither of these things ( which you have hi-lighted ) seem particularly 'strange' to me.

PC65667

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.04.16 13:30

PC65667 wrote:Pc Gordon Semple, who was gay, vanished on April 1 shortly after leaving the five-star Shangri La hotel in The Shard skyscraper...

"Strange people the police employ these days......"

What exactly is strange about this person Mr Bennett ? 

Is it the fact that he was gay or the fact that he left the Shangri-La Hotel ?

Neither of these things ( which you have hi-lighted ) seem particularly 'strange' to me.
Oh for goodness' sake, are you here on this forum as 'guest' just to chip in on this particular topic?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 29.04.16 13:44

PC65667 wrote:Is that not allowed then ?
I thought it was a forum.

If you'd bothered to keep reading you'd see that someone else thought Tony meant what you're implying, and Tony explained what he actually meant a few posts down.

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PC65667 on 29.04.16 13:55

Yes - and he has tried to imply that it was the meeting in the Shard which he thought was strange.

No mention of a meeting in his quote though so what exactly did he think was strange ?

Thanks for the warm welcome by the way.

PC65667

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 29.04.16 13:58

@Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35993265

Pc Gordon Semple, who was gay, vanished on April 1 shortly after leaving the five-star Shangri La hotel in The Shard skyscraper...

===================

Strange people the police employ these days, I expect we'll get more of this story a long time ahead when his murderer (who's already been found and arrested) is sentenced  

Full quote, bold means emphasis. Not sure where confusion comes in.

Not warm or cold, just focusing on not (underhandedly) slandering a prominent member as homophobic.

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PC65667 on 29.04.16 14:08

OK then. I can see I am not allowed to ask questions of prominent members so I will draw my own conclusions.
Thanks for your input.

PC65667

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 29.04.16 14:11

You can ask whatever you like, and I am not a mod so I have no power to stop you. The fact it was a prominent member wasn't the issue, have a read of the forum rules.

Just don't expect people not to comment when you make insinuations like you did.

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum