The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 9:42

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35993265

Pc Gordon Semple, who was gay, vanished on April 1 shortly after leaving the five-star Shangri La hotel in The Shard skyscraper...

===================

Strange people the police employ these days, I expect we'll get more of this story a long time ahead when his murderer (who's already been found and arrested) is sentenced  

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Post by BlueBag on 08.04.16 10:26

@Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35993265

Pc Gordon Semple, who was gay, vanished on April 1 shortly after leaving the five-star Shangri La hotel in The Shard skyscraper...

===================

Strange people the police employ these days, I expect we'll get more of this story a long time ahead when his murderer (who's already been found and arrested) is sentenced  

"On 1 April, PC Semple, from Greenhithe, Dartford, had a work meeting at the Shard's Shangri-La hotel and left at about 12:30 BST."

Police work meetings at 5 star hotels?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW: Italian social worker accused of murder*** (was: Gay police officer murdered after meeting at 5-star Shangri-La in The Shard - dismembered remains found days later in Southwark flat. The occupant was arrested)

Post by Amy Dean on 08.04.16 10:45

People's sexual orientation is no longer a bar to them obtaining employment in the police force or anywhere else - nothing strange about it at all. 

What a dreadful case this is.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 10:49

@BlueBag wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35993265

===================

"On 1 April, PC Semple, from Greenhithe, Dartford, had a work meeting at the Shard's Shangri-La hotel and left at about 12:30 BST."

Police work meetings at 5 star hotels?
According to the Evening Standard two days ago (6 April), he left this 'meeting' at 3pm, not 12.30pm.

Discrepancies that bring to mind 'crèche records' winkwink

Here's part of the Evening Standard report:

A police officer has been missing for five days after disappearing following a meeting at the Shard's Shangri-La hotel.

Met PC Gordon Semple, 59, vanished after a meeting at the luxury hotel in London Bridge at about 3pm on Friday.

His partner reported his disappearance to police when he failed to return home from work, Scotland Yard said.

His niece Kerry Nicholas told Kent Online that the disappearance of her uncle, who lives in Greenhithe, Kent, was “very out of character”.

She added: "He had been at a meeting in the Shangri-La. He's very outgoing, sociable and friendly. He's a happy-go-lucky kind of guy.

UNQUOTE

This can easily be sorted. I will ask the Met an FOI Act question as to where this meeting was held, when it started and finished, what the purpose was, and how much the cost of hiring the hotel was.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 10:56

@Amy Dean wrote:Nothing strange about it at all. 
Que?????

1. An ordinary police constable attends a work meeting at the 5-star Shangri-La hotel in the Shard.

The Shangri-La Hotel is a 5-star hotel occupying 19 floors of the Shard, London - Floors 34 to 52

2. The meeting is said to end at 12.30pm and then at 3.00pm.

3. He does not clock off his shift that day, but his gay partner has to tell police he's missing.

4. He ends up apparently meeting in someone else's house.

5. And his body is apparently dismembered in some way.

And you say there is nothing strange about this?

Police Constable Gordon Semple, murdered after attending a Metropolitan Police meeting at the Shangri-La Hotel, said to have finished at either 12.30pm or 3.00pm on Friday 1 April   

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 08.04.16 11:00

Your original post only referred to him being gay.

I agree that other aspects of the case reported so far are odd.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 11:21

@Amy Dean wrote:Your original post only referred to him being gay.
That's simply not true, as my OP shows.

The reports suggest he was an ordinary PC attending a Met Police meeting at one of London's top 5-star hotels and was then murdered possibly in the home of someone he knew.

On any level, this is 'strange'

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 14:05

More details are emerging, I listened to a Radio 5 Live report from the Peabody Estate in South London where Semple's remains have been found.

The first stories about the 'Shangri-La' meeting are all over the place, but the latest reports suggest something different again - he left home for work and wasn't seen after that.

Another account suggests that he was at the Shangri-La but that this wasn't a police meeting he was at.

Whether he was supposed to have gone to work but didn't is another angle that's been suggested.

Police were called after the murderer put big scented candles outside his house and when he was asked why he was doing that he said: "Because I am cooking". 

The body was in such a bad state that it could not immediately be identified - but a relative or friend has now done so apparently.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodpecker on 08.04.16 14:28

Perhaps the moral of this sad story is - do not trust what you read in the media even if two or more papers have similar stories.  It is really scary that we cannot believe what we read, or hear on TV and radio not only because of factual errors that would not be obvious but because by leaving out information or adding in irrelevant content, the context is changed giving a misleading impression.

woodpecker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 14:55

@woodpecker wrote:Perhaps the moral of this sad story is - do not trust what you read in the media even if two or more papers have similar stories.  It is really scary that we cannot believe what we read, or hear on TV and radio not only because of factual errors that would not be obvious but because by leaving out information or adding in irrelevant content, the context is changed giving a misleading impression.
True, the initial stories may be inaccurate for a number of reasons, including of course someone deliberately feeding the media false information.

However, sometimes in these early reports the press also manage to report a true but inconvenient detail!

Anyway, one of the earliest stories I could find was this one from the Guardian yesterday. The bits I've bolded, if anything, deepen tjhis mystery still further. I cannot help a feeling that the Metropolitan Police might be trying hide something here:

============

Murder detectives have taken over an investigation into the disappearance of a police officer who went missing shortly after holding a meeting at a luxury hotel within the Shard.

PC Gordon Semple, 59, left his home in Greenhithe in Dartford, Kent, on Friday 1 April to go to Westminster, where he works for the city council’s antisocial behaviour team. His partner reported him missing after he failed to return home.

The last known sighting of him was at 3pm on Friday when he was seen on CCTV on Great Guildford Street near London Bridge, half a mile from the Shard. He had left the 95-storey skyscraper around 12.30pm after an on-duty meeting at the five-star Shangri-La hotel.

Detectives looking for Semple are trying to establish where the Scottish-born officer was in the hours between his departure from the Shard and the last sighting of him on CCTV.

Members of Semple’s family, some of whom live in Inverness, have set up a Facebook appeal page but have been asked by the Metropolitan police not to talk to the media.

His brother Ronnie told the Guardian the experience had been particularly difficult as they felt so far away from London. He declined to comment further.

Scotland Yard said the case continued to be treated as a high-risk missing person inquiry, but that due to concerns for his welfare the homicide and major crime command was now leading efforts to find him.

Semple’s niece Kerry Nicholas told Kent Online on Wednesday: “We are very concerned. It’s very out of character for Gordon not to get in touch with anybody. He had been at a meeting in the Shangri-La. He’s very outgoing, sociable and friendly. He’s a happy-go-lucky kind of guy.

“Nothing like this has happened before. There’s absolutely no reason for him to go missing. At the moment we are just concerned about his wellbeing.”

David Stewart, a former MSP and MP and current Scottish Labour candidate for the Inverness and Nairn seat at Holyrood, went to Inverness high school with Semple. “I just hope he his found safe and well,” he told the Press and Journal. “My thoughts are obviously with his family at this worrying time. Gordon was an old school friend of mine, who I knew for many years at the high school.”

DCI Cliff Lyons, who is leading the investigation, said: “We continue to retain an open mind concerning the circumstances of Gordon’s disappearance, and consideration has been given to whether he may have become a victim of a crime.

“However, at this stage this is just one line of inquiry. It is still hoped that he will return home safe and well.”

Lyons released CCTV footage of Semple on Great Guildford Street. “We are yet to identify if Gordon met with anyone in that area or was merely passing through,” he said. “He can be seen looking at his mobile telephone but not making or receiving a call.

“I am very keen to hear from anyone who spoke with Gordon at any point since Friday April 1 or anyone with information which could assist our inquiries and establish his current whereabouts. I would like to reassure anyone concerned about calling the police, that they will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and strictest confidence.”

Semple is described as white, 5ft 10ins (1.78m) tall, of large build and with a shaved head. He was last seen wearing brown shoes, dark trousers and a lilac shirt.

UNQUOTE

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/07/police-officer-gordon-semple-disappearance-london-homicide-unit-investigates

ETA :     The BBC posted this update at 4.13pm:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35996366

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.04.16 21:30

A man has lost his life. He's been murdered. His partial remains have been found. The police have arrested a man and charged him with the murder and are appealing for information.

I see no reason for any speculation. I see no reason to take any notice of sensational headlines which say 'gay police officer' and a meeting in a five star hotel. I see no reason whatsoever to discuss this tragedy on the forum and the due process right now.

I've held back from commenting on this all day.

ETA: my mistake (so far) the suspect has not yet been charged.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.16 23:33

The Daily Mail gave us a long update 2 hours ago on the very strange circumstances of P C Gorodn Semple's death - from a top 5-star hotel to a death in a run-down Southwark block of flat, perhaps within a matter of days.

No information whatsoever from the Met yet as to whether he was on duty or off duty that day.

No information whatsoever about the 'meeting' at the Shangri-La, which according to some reports was 'arranged' by him.

He was caught on CCTV at about 3pm  walking towards the Peabody Estate where he was murdered, but no-one yet knows why he was walking there or who he was planning to meet - his murderer, it would seem.

Here is the Daily Mail's account - with a few details emerging of the man who murdered him:

PC Gordon Semple's remains were found after neighbour reported 'smell of death'

The decomposed remains of missing police officer Gordon Semple were discovered after a neighbour alerted Scotland Yard to a "smell of death" coming from a housing estate flat.

The body of Pc Semple, 59, was found at a property in Southwark, south London, on Thursday and a 49-year-old suspect was arrested at the same address.

The officer's brother, Ronnie Semple, said in a statement that his death had left the world of his family and his partner Gary "a worse place".

A man whose brother lives upstairs from the flat where Pc Semple's body was found confronted the person living at the property about the stench, and said the occupant had put scented candles outside his door to disguise it.

Martin Harris said the door was answered by a Mediterranean-looking man wearing blue Speedo-type swimming trunks and glasses, who was "as cool as a cucumber".

Mr Harris told the Telegraph: "I asked him what the terrible smell was and he apologised and said he was cooking." Still concerned, he contacted the police.

Heather Brown, who lives in the block next door to the flat, which police forensic teams are scouring for evidence, said the candles had been outside the door for a "few days".

Ms Brown, who has lived on the estate for 30 years, said the housing block where Pc Semple's body was found was full of short-let tenants, describing it as a "very quiet place" where there were "never any problems".

The officer, who had been with the police for 30 years, left his home in Greenhithe, Dartford, to go to work in Westminster last Friday, and on that same day visited the Shard in Southwark.

He left there at 12.30pm and was last seen on CCTV about two and a half hours later near London Bridge, a short distance from the property where he was found.

Thousands of people joined a Facebook group to help search for him, and his family spoke of their devastation following his death.

In a statement, Pc Semple's brother, Ronnie Semple, said: "On behalf of Gordon's partner Gary, my wife Maureen, Gordon's nephew Paul, niece Kerry and I, I would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts during the past dreadful week. It has been a terrible time for us all, especially Gary."

He added: " Gordon will be sadly missed by all of his immediate family, his colleagues in the Met Police, former Bank of Scotland colleagues in Inverness and London, friends from his 'Tartan Army' days, but most of all the hardest loss is for Gary at this time.

"Gordon was a much-loved partner, brother, brother-in-law, uncle and cousin, and our world will be a worse place without him."

PC Semple was born in Scotland and came from Inverness, working for the Bank of Scotland as a young man before joining the police.

Officers are continuing a "vital search for evidence" at the scene which will take "some time" to complete, Scotland Yard said.

Metropolitan Police Commander Alison Newcomb said: "This is a very sad day for Gordon's colleagues. There are many officers who have served with Gordon in London during his 30-year career who will acutely feel his loss."

Ms Newcomb, commander of the territorial policing unit, said: "Yesterday afternoon we were called by a member of the public to an address on the Peabody Estate, Southwark Street.

"At that address a man was arrested and human remains were discovered.

"Due to the condition of those human remains it will take some time for the cause of death to be established and for formal identification to take place. At this point I do not wish to speculate on what has happened."

Friends remembered Pc Semple as a "great character" and and "old-school cop".

Kevin Holland said: "RIP Gordon. Was there in my hour of need, sorry I couldn't be there in his. Missed by many. One of life's great characters taken", while Kristina Radu recalled him as a "very happy, smiley man".

Paul Hutchinson said: "Wish I could have been there for you at your time in need; my utmost pleasure to have known you. My thoughts to your family", while Rona Tynan wrote: "Have heard he was a great cop old school. Very very sad reading this news. Deepest sympathies to the family and I hope justice is served at the highest order."

And Andrew Crooke added: "Rest peacefully brother. You've booked off your last shift here and I know you are starting rest days in a better place."

James Game, 33, lives in the estate and said he witnessed Thursday's arrest from the window of his flat.

He said: "I looked out the window and I couldn't believe it. It was swarmed with police."

He said he saw what he described as a "meat wagon" back up to an ambulance outside the block.

He said: "The meat wagon reversed up to the ambulance, they opened both sets of doors and escorted some gentleman from the ambulance into the police van.

"He wasn't cuffed but he was being held either side by a policeman."

Describing his appearance, he said: "He was bald, black sunglasses ... black bomber jacket, dark jeans and dark shoes."

A private ambulance arrived at the estate on Friday and remained there for the afternoon.

UNQUOTE

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3529571/Man-facing-murder-quiz-missing-police-officers-remains-found.html#ixzz45H92exSi

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.04.16 16:52

Daily Mail, update - 4pm Saturday 9 April

Murdered PC was chopped up and put in an acid bath in an attempt to dispose of his body as forensic officers try to establish his cause of death 

• Stefano Brizzi, 49, suspected of killing and mutilating PC Gordon Semple
  • 59-year-old’s remains were discovered in studio near the Shard, London
  • Neighbours who knocked on PC's door were met by Brizzi wearing trunks 
  • Detectives are investigating how the missing officer ended up at the flat

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530741/Italian-social-worker-Speedos-told-neighbours-cooking-mate-held-suspicion-murder-missing-PC-s-cut-body-flat.html#ixzz45LPts0m9

A very very strange death with much still to be explained.

As might have been reasonably expected, we find that Brizzi, Semple's murderer, was 'gay' and according to the Mail a member of several gay 'hook-up groups'.

Based on the facts as we know them so far, it appears that Semple, despite being a Metropolitan Police officer, may have been living a dangerous lifestyle.

Here are the new items that the Daily Mail report has revealed:   

======================================

Gordon Semple’s mutilated body was found in a studio flat near the Shard. 

A social worker was being questioned last night over the murder of a missing policeman whose dismembered body was found at his home in a bath of acid. 

Italian Stefano Brizzi is suspected of killing and mutilating the body of respected PC Gordon Semple, who vanished a week ago. 

Neighbours told how earlier they had knocked on the gay 49-year-old’s door to complain about a smell and were met by the Italian in just a pair of Speedo-style trunks who said he was ‘cooking for a mate’. 

Detectives are investigating how PC Semple ended up at the flat, which is close to where the officer was last seen near London’s Shard skyscraper. 

The officer left a business meeting at the five-star Shangri-La hotel in The Shard on April 1 and was caught on CCTV walking in the London Bridge area.  

Gary Semple and his partner Gary Meeks at a 'Masked Ball'

His partner reported him missing after he failed to return to their home in Kent and a London-wide search was launched. 

Six days later the 59-year-old’s remains were discovered in a studio home on the Peabody Estate close to The Shard. 

Officers said the condition of the body parts means it may take some time for investigators to establish how PC Semple died. 

Residents described how police made the gruesome find after they dialled 999 to raise the alarm about the increasingly bad smell. One man who knocked on the door to complain said he was confronted by Brizzi wearing nothing but blue Speedo-style trunks. 

A source told The Sun: 'Gordon's body had been placed in a bath of acid. But that did not do the job and so an effort was made to boil the parts away on the cooker.' 

Scotland Yard refused to comment on the exact nature of PC Semple's injuries. 

Forensic officers have already spent more than 24 hours scouring Brizzi’s home and have also been searching communal bins on the estate. Three police tents have been erected on different parts of the estate. 

In touching scenes yesterday, police officers bowed their heads in respect as some of the remains of their colleague were loaded into a coroner’s van. 

Forensic officers at the Peabody Estate yeterday

PC Semple had been a policeman for 30 years and was described as an ‘old-school copper’ on a Facebook page set up in tribute. 

Neighbours said they saw Brizzi sitting in an ambulance wearing a black bomber jacket and sunglasses before he was arrested and driven away. Last night, the suspect, who is originally from Pistoia, near Florence, remained in police custody on suspicion of murder. 

A former computer programmer at Morgan Stanley, he was said to have been classically educated in Latin and Greek at an elite Italin university.He first came to London six years ago and had lived in the Peabody flat for more than three years. He works as a freelance social worker with a private company. 

According to his Facebook page, Brizzi was an active member of London’s gay community and a member of several online ‘hook-up’ groups.

He also regularly attended a ‘mindful meditation’ group where fellow attendees described him as being ‘very spiritual’.

Mr Semple, who is originally from Inverness, shared a £200,000 home in Greenhithe, Kent, with his partner Gary Meeks.

[REST SNIPPED]

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Murdered police officer

Post by Guest on 09.04.16 21:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:
This can easily be sorted. I will ask the Met an FOI Act question as to where this meeting was held, when it started and finished, what the purpose was, and how much the cost of hiring the hotel was.
It won't be easy while there's a murder investigation taking place.

No matter how strange the circumstances, a man has lost his life in an horrific and brutal manner, if the reports are true, and his family and friends must be enduring a difficult time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.16 0:04

Ladyinred wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
It won't be easy while there's a murder investigation taking place.

No matter how strange the circumstances, a man has lost his life in an horrific and brutal manner, if the reports are true, and his family and friends must be enduring a difficult time.

Hmmm, the BBC report is still insisting that this was a 'work meeting' (see below), so maybe the Metropolitan Police will inform us at their convenience what sort of 'work meeting' this was that an ordinary 59-year-old Police Constable was attending. somewhere between the 34th and 53rd floors of the 5-star Shangri-La hotel. maybe just hours before his grim murder.

And also whether he was on duty or off duty when he walked to his grim death at the hands of a practising social worker:

On the day he went missing he had a work meeting at the Shangri-La hotel in the Shard, which he left at about 12:30 BST.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36008349

UNQUOTE

* Footnote:  McCann-supporter known to some of us as 'Jean-Pierre' (and by other usernames) has boasted today on a McCann supporter-forum that he 'regularly' has breakfast at the Shangri-La hotel in the Shard - at £25 a time. He must be well-heeled   

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.04.16 0:27

@Tony Bennett:  * Footnote:  McCann-supporter known to some of us as 'Jean-Pierre' (and by other usernames) has boasted today on a McCann supporter-forum that he 'regularly' has breakfast at the Shangri-La hotel in the Shard - at £25 a time. He must be well-heeled

Gilded cornflakes, golden eggs and rind-less bacon for one.  Cost one and six = charge 25 quid.

According to the BBC report two days ago..

His LinkedIn profile describes his most recent Met role from November 2012 as a business crime reduction adviser, and among his other listed skills are private investigations as well as security management.

Anyone know whatever happened to DCI Nicola 'I always get my man' Thingy?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.04.16 10:08

Very sad indeed, but I cannot see why anyone would take exception to this being discussed on the forum at this stage - if reported in the press why not?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 10.04.16 10:08

Aquila and Ladyinred - I agree with you.

I cannot imagine what this man's family and friends are going through - it's traumatic enough to lose someone in a "normal" way but when the circumstances are as dreadful as this, how do people cope?

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.04.16 13:18

@plebgate wrote:Very sad indeed, but I cannot see why anyone would take exception to this being discussed on the forum at this stage - if reported in the press why not?
Indeed.

Watergate would have been just a burglary without someone not in authority sniffing and digging.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodpecker on 10.04.16 14:36

@aquila wrote:A man has lost his life. He's been murdered. His partial remains have been found. The police have arrested a man and charged him with the murder and are appealing for information.

I see no reason for any speculation. I see no reason to take any notice of sensational headlines which say 'gay police officer' and a meeting in a five star hotel. I see no reason whatsoever to discuss this tragedy on the forum and the due process right now.

I've held back from commenting on this all day.

ETA: my mistake (so far) the suspect has not yet been charged.

I agree with you Aquila. This is not the time to be discussing this.

In fact I don't think it has any relevance to the purpose of this forum. The suggestion that an FOI would be asked to clarify inconsistencies in media reports like whether there was a police meeting in this 5* hotel seems daft to me. A waste of everybody concerned's time. And as an earlier poster said, it probably wouldn't be answered as this is an ongoing investigation.

woodpecker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.04.16 16:53

I have read Tony's posts and cannot see any speculation just posts about the differing stories in the press and how strange the case sounds.

Please let us know of any replies Tony if you do send in some FOI requests.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Police officer murdered

Post by Guest on 10.04.16 17:13

It's a murder enquiry, nobody will be responding to FOIs while an investigation is ongoing.

All the facts and circumstances  will emerge in due course.  Let the police do their work and get justice for the dead man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 10.04.16 18:08

Thank you, Ladyinred.

There's no reason to think that the facts of the case will not come out at the trial.

With respect, worrying about discrepancies due to what is likely to be incorrect early reports seems pointless to me.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.04.16 20:24

Sorry, but still cannot understand why this case is any different to the cases of Tia Sharp, Shannon Mathews and others.   These cases were discusssed early on and comments about how strange they all seemed to be (based on newspaper reports) on this forum but exception wasn't taken then.

IMO if something is reported in the press then if someone wants to post about it then so be it.

Op. Grange is an ongoing investigation but FOI requests have been made and answered.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum