The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Katie Hopkins is offering Kate and Gerry McCann an interview on her LBC show

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins is offering Kate and Gerry McCann an interview on her LBC show

Post by Sophiebubbles on 07.04.16 18:02

I don't believe Katie Hopkins really expects Mr and Mrs McCann to join her for any chat, anywhere imo.....She is wiser than that or again does she  really care?  
Katie Hopkins after all has divulged  her own true feelings towards them in her couldn't care if  'offends attitude'   she has already
achieved her goal.....when has Katie ever said nice things about anyone ,,or apologised for what she has said in the past, 
that's what she wants to be known for........HER THOUGHTS,  HER APALLING TAKE ON HER ISSUES. (except in this instance I don't find her being appaling), her voice
imo is welcomed  she has not said one thing that can make me think she could do a U turn and make them out to be the poor parents imo.......She knows they won't take
 her up on her offer as they are cowards and need 'a close friend' to speak on their behalf  She at the moment is the only person ahead of their game in journalism  I think
 it can only be win/win for Katie....as she is outing them for not wanting to be questioned by her it would appear, or I assume and my opinion only
.....they don't or have never bothered about other 'contrived interviews'.......so yes Katie wins...without them  opening their mouths why not talk to her Mr and Mrs? 
  she is really playing a good hand here and good on her she is getting the attention she craves ......If they do accept her interview it would be very entertaining, but,
 I will be VERY VERY surprised imo.

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins is offering Kate and Gerry McCann an interview on her LBC show

Post by suzysu on 07.04.16 20:32

For what it's worth, and I appreciate that it's not worth much, I emailed Katie Hopkins katie@katiehopkins.co.uk after her article, suggesting that she familiarise herself with the details of the case, and recommended this forum as an example of where she could find a great deal of background information.

I received the following reply on 22nd February 2016,

"Dear x,
Thank you so much for your email to Katie Hopkins, she really does read all her correspondence personally but unfortunately isn’t able to reply to them all  individually, however she has asked me to respond to you on her behalf and Katie has asked me to let you know that she found your email very interesting and she really appreciates your support and positive comments.

Here’s hoping you have a great 2016, and I hope you continue to follow Katie on Twitter and The Mail Online.
Kind Regards,

Sally

Sally Gallagher
Katie Hopkins Ltd"

Maybe other members of this forum could add their voice? It can't hurt and, if enough people try, perhaps it will make a difference.

suzysu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.04.16 12:48

@suzysu wrote:For what it's worth, and I appreciate that it's not worth much, I emailed Katie Hopkins katie@katiehopkins.co.uk after her article, suggesting that she familiarise herself with the details of the case, and recommended this forum as an example of where she could find a great deal of background information.

I received the following reply on 22nd February 2016,

"Dear x,
Thank you so much for your email to Katie Hopkins, she really does read all her correspondence personally but unfortunately isn’t able to reply to them all  individually, however she has asked me to respond to you on her behalf and Katie has asked me to let you know that she found your email very interesting and she really appreciates your support and positive comments.

Here’s hoping you have a great 2016, and I hope you continue to follow Katie on Twitter and The Mail Online.
Kind Regards,

Sally

Sally Gallagher
Katie Hopkins Ltd"

Maybe other members of this forum could add their voice? It can't hurt and, if enough people try, perhaps it will make a difference.
I don't believe Ms Hopkins was ever serious about interviewing the McCanns, she must realize that it's an impossibility.  It's audience fodder, she's using sensationalism to attract attention - as she always does.

Still, if anyone does think she's a worthy cause, it might be an idea to acquaint her with the PJ files so she can judge for herself before embarking on analysis, research and opinion..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/

http://www.mccannfiles.com/

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.04.16 10:21

Of course Katie knows her offer will not be taken up (imo).

I believe it will make a lot of people ask why not though?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.04.16 12:44

@plebgate wrote:Of course Katie knows her offer will not be taken up (imo).

I believe it will make a lot of people ask why not though?
I can think of numerous reasons why not - that's before embarking on the position the McCanns find themselves in.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum