The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MUSLIM SHOPKEEPER MURDERED BY A FELLOW-MUSLIM after posting this message on social media: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation x Let's Follow Beloved Holy JESUS CHRIST"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MUSLIM SHOPKEEPER MURDERED BY A FELLOW-MUSLIM after posting this message on social media: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation x Let's Follow Beloved Holy JESUS CHRIST"

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.03.16 10:48

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35898543

Story is on the BBC website but being given no prominence.

The BBC story omits these words that Asad Shah also posted on Facebook at the same time:

" Let's Follow The Real Footstep of Beloved Holy JESUS CHRIST And Get The Real Success in Both Worlds xxx "  

The Daily Mail, at least, prints those words

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MUSLIM SHOPKEEPER MURDERED BY A FELLOW-MUSLIM after posting this message on social media: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation x Let's Follow Beloved Holy JESUS CHRIST"

Post by Hobs on 26.03.16 15:24

Police Scotland said they could not disclose the name or address of the man but they are treating the stabbing as 'religiously prejudiced'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510338/Customers-pay-tribute-Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-laughing-fellow-Muslim-thisisnotwhoweare-messages-hundreds-attend-vigil.html

Interesting choice of language there.

What would it have been labelled if it had been a white person who had allegedly murdered him?
Would it have been classed as a hate crime?
Would it have been called an islamophobic crime?

Is it because it is muslim against muslim that we have the minimizing language?

So much for being a 'peaceful religion'

It reveals the truth about the violent ideology that a muslim murdered another muslim for  wishing people a happy Easter as well as his beloved christian country.

This would have been deemed blasphemy at best and apostasy at worse both of which are punished by death.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: MUSLIM SHOPKEEPER MURDERED BY A FELLOW-MUSLIM after posting this message on social media: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation x Let's Follow Beloved Holy JESUS CHRIST"

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.03.16 15:34

@Hobs wrote:Police Scotland said they could not disclose the name or address of the man but they are treating the stabbing as 'religiously prejudiced'

Interesting choice of language there.

What would it have been labelled if it had been a white person who had allegedly murdered him?
The coverage would have been massive, for starters, it would be headline news on all TV channels - and we would have left-wing pundits lecturing us night and day on the curse of Islamophobia. 

Funnily enough, one of those left-wing pundits, a Muslim, journalist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, who for decades has been telling us what a racist, intolerant and Islamphobic lot we are on these isles, took to the pages of the Daily Mail (yes!) two or three days ago to launch a sustianed and fierce attack on her own community for being paranoid, having a ghetto mentality, not wanting to fit in, being separatist and isolationist etc. etc. 

She added that 'no-hope' Muslim homes like this were a breeding ground for terrorists.

Only a Muslim could have written this - anyone else and they'd be arrested for spreading racial hatred.

It's well worth a read:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507086/Why-no-one-admit-way-western-Muslims-raise-children-fomenting-terror.html

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 26.03.16 17:53

I know how Yasmin Alibhi Brown can irritate and annoy us, and why. However she is IMNSHO basically a good egg, and from what you say, has done the right thing here in maybe a cack-handed way. I agree we should have had Islmophobia writ large if a white person had killed the poor chap.

I think ALL religions should give way to basic human rights issues, and the poisonous Wahabi Islam and Salafism emanating from Saudi Arabi in particular. I loathe their regime and hate that the UK is in bed with it. I have much less criticism of most of Sufi Islam... and their wonderful poets - which I only know in translation. I hate mainstream Islamic literalism. It is mediaeval, as is the society from which it emanates. Imagine all the most violent bits of the Old Testament, magnified and then some.

O where is Islam's Luther? Where is their long overdue reformation? Trouble is you need a middle class and a concentration on womens rights before you would get any of that. Fat Chance. Brits have got to be tougher and not pussyfoot around being over cautious about cultural unacceptability.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"He disrespected Islam. So I killed him".

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.04.16 21:38

Tanveer Ahmed, killer of Muslim shopkeeper Asad Shah, told the court:

"He disrespected Islam.

"So I killed him".

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/06/asad-shah-murder-accused-says-killed-disrespected-islam

I guess we all ought to be careful, then

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.16 10:22

What is the punishment for insulting Islam or Muhammad? 

Under Sharia, those who insult Muhammad or Allah are to be executed. So are those who desecrate the Quran or commit other acts of blasphemy. This tradition began with Muhammad, as recorded in the Hadith and by his biographers. There is also a Quranic basis for it

Quran 33:57
 - "Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them the doom of the disdained"

Quran 33:61 
- (continues from above) "Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." 

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/insulters-islam.aspx

It doesn't matter what BS the apologists give us about a religion of peace.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum