The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Spanish Psychiatrist slaps Clarrie and national TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharonl on 05.08.10 8:50

http://livepokertoday.com/2010/08/mccanns-spanish-psychiatrist-jose-cabrera-btch-slaps-clarence-mitchell-on-national-tv/

The former BBC man was involved in a tense standoff with Spanish psychiatrist Jose Cabrera, who last week labelled Kate "a poker player" and called her tears "part of the act." The McCanns have announced they may sue him over his claims, aired in a Portuguese paper. But unrepentant Cabrera, staring Mr Mitchell in the eye during a live head-to-head, said: "When emotions are displayed in public, you risk having to respond to what is freedom of expression. "That risk is a risk that has got to be considered when agreeing to interviews as you and the McCanns have done. "This whole situation has arisen from their lack of care of their children in an apartment at a given moment in time and leads to people having differing opinions about their sincerity. "My opinion is one of many you have heard and seen written in newspapers and you'd have to sue so many people that I don't know to what extent that would make sense in your media strategy." has Mitchell met his match ?
Why mrs Rebelo – the Linguaphone lessons seem to have paid off – your English is almost readable now.
Shame you still don't make any sense ;o)
Why dont we all just buy the daily mail,itll save you asking these questions.
your English has come on well now hasn't it!
Could have slaped him in the face
Hope it didn't hurt the T V
Whats next?
Alien abduction.
You are right they created this hell, when they left their 3 children alone in their holiday apartment, to go out drinking in the local Tapas Bar.
He sounds like a guy that won't take any guff from wordsmiths! The list of people to be sued by the McCanns seems to be growing.
I remember the "Dad's Army episode where a German is captured, and he put EVERYONE who upset him on a list to be dealt with, "Ven ve haf von zee var!"
I'd love to know the real reason why Clarence has thrown away his professional career, public image and credibility only to defend the McCanns. This case is the weirdest ever.
They just want more money to tour the world evading the truth. I agree with the shrink and don't trust the McCanns lies one bit. Only the truth will set you free G&K come clean .
Afternoon good mrs Rebelo. It is truth that the neglectors children double speak-person Mr Mitchell has meeting with his lighter. Hope is that we see more flames of mouth in the national notaries soon.
I missed the programme. thanks for filling us all in. In reply, yes it does seem as if at least one person is standing up to Clarence and talks a lot of common sense. according to Clarence the Mc's are going to be suing the world and his uncle. I agree with everything that Jose Cabrera has said so far.
So two wrongs make a right, does it?
If her child was abducted, how could her grief not be genuine? even if she murdered her child, she must feel something. Who gives another person the right to judge someone else'es grief? why on earth shouldn't their grief be sincere?
In my opinion, the whole interview was a set up, why was it necessary to call in psychiatrists, etc if not to raise the stakes? does he say too, that his opinion was made based on what he has read. How very unprofessional.
You are a bit obsessed with the McCanns. You need to chill out a bit. We will probably never know what happened to Maddie and whether she was killed by the parents. so its no use going on about it.
Yes, Mitchell has only threats of legal action that she has shown to be silly threats
I am amazed that Larry, aka Clarence is risking his entire career prospect to throw in with all this rubbish .there must be more to it
Lol thats one hell of a ***** slap – serves the sanctamonious idiot right!
More " Tense standoffs " are needed badly I'm surprised he allowed it to happen ,well done Mr Cabrera,watched a clip of Mitchell and a Portuguese female tv presenter,Kates tears were being discussed ,well newspaper coverage of said tears, the upshot being a clearly angry Clarence flinging down the newspaper in a bully boy temper,not a pretty sight, he deserved to meet his match.
It is to be hoped so and also that this farce quickly reaches it's inevitable conclusion !
who are the macanns
"b*tch slaps"? I think that's putting it a bit strongly. Who is this Cabrera character, anyway? What is his role in this matter? Self-publicist, perhaps?
Anyway, psychiatrist or not, I think he's talking rubbish. I've seen nothing suspicious in Kate McCanns' behaviour at any time.
It seems you are going to ignore completely, the first part of the article. could that be because it paints the McCanns in a more favourable light by describing the advice they are supposed to have been given by British police about not displaying emotion in public – AND nicely suggesting that the British police are giving credence to the abduction theory?
And that's a ***** slap how?
Don't believe everything you read in the papers

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Spanish Psychiatrist slaps Clarrie and national TV

Post by pennylane on 05.08.10 9:10

I think I love that Spanish psychiatrist Jose Cabrera

A stand off with Clarence Mitchell..... I'd have given anything to see that.

What an excellent find! Packed with common sense and home truths!!!

That was an absolute joy to read. Thanks Sharon - you've made my day

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.10 9:16

Interesting! Did this interview take place recently in the UK? And CM was present?

O/T
Dont know where to post this, but MM site 'my madeleine theory' by docmac, page 4 or 5 onward, is interesting, except he claimed it wasnt a theory.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.08.10 12:31

@aiyoyo wrote:Interesting! Did this interview take place recently in the UK? And CM was present?

O/T
Dont know where to post this, but MM site 'my madeleine theory' by docmac, page 4 or 5 onward, is interesting, except he claimed it wasnt a theory.

No this is a very old interview aiyoyo, whereby Clarence Mitchell threatened to sue Jose Cabrera.

When you read these interviews and articles from the past, you realise just how hot on there tails everyone was. It certainly made me feel good to think of Clarence Mitchell being brought to task that way.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 05.08.10 13:05

@aiyoyo wrote:Interesting! Did this interview take place recently in the UK? And CM was present?

O/T

I saw that aiyoyo and have been following that thread.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.10 14:27

@pennylane wrote:

O/T

No this is a very old interview aiyoyo, whereby Clarence Mitchell threatened to sue Jose Cabrera.

When you read these interviews and articles from the past, you realise just how hot on there tails everyone was. It certainly made me feel good to think of Clarence Mitchell being brought to task that way.

Thanks.

Its a shame nothing came out of it.
Obviously CM was all hot air and no action, had they sued then, it would have done them a lot of damage.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.10 14:32

@littlepixie wrote:

O/T

I saw that aiyoyo and have been following that thread.

Wonder where that theory came from, plucked out of air?
The theory is full of holes, so dont know what to make of it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum