The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Comments taken from Richard D. Hall's film that was uploaded to youtube by Darren Ware for CMOMM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comments taken from Richard D. Hall's film that was uploaded to youtube by Darren Ware for CMOMM

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 23.03.16 8:13

Comments taken from Richard D. Hall's film that was uploaded to youtube by Darren Ware for CMOMM - it's been viewed 13,547 times so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oo2-Sj7to

COMMENTS • 38

Add a public comment...

Top comments

Redinna Long3 days ago
What qualifications does this guy have to investigate this case? Or is it all speculative?

Darren Ware3 days ago
Hi Redinna, the evidence presented is all from the official Portuguese police files (and of course the many conflicts with what the press have reported is evident from the examples of the media articles shown). Any conclusions drawn, after becoming familiar with the facts (as opposed to what appears in the mainstream media), are down to the viewer. In my experience everyone who improves their knowledge of the case by becoming aware of the facts comes to the conclusion that the parents know what happened to their daughter and there remains in place a cover up.

The point, therefore, is that the content of this documentary draws upon facts and it's for the viewer to draw their own conclusions as to which may or may not be relevant to help bring those that caused harm to Madeleine, and progressed any subsequent cover up, are bought to justice.

Note: the author of the documentary actively requests that any errors in presenting the facts are bought to his attention. Speculation is irrelevant... This documentary is about pulling together and presenting facts that can fully and independently corroborated if one so wishes.
Show less

Redinna Long3 days ago
+Darren Ware Thank you. I asked and I got my answer, can't ask for any more then that.

Baptershib Obask20 hours ago (edited)
-- Oh my God the McCanns are crooks. Im half way through this video, 2 hours on...I never thought of them as liars and crooks until today. My God, what next ?! Are they going to get away with the lies and Godkows what else they did ?

Melissa Lang5 days ago
Is it just me, or does Gerry look like evil personified? He gives me the willies.

oneperfectoutfit1 day ago
Does anyone know when the 4th/next Richard D. Hall doc. on this is coming out?? I'm wondering if that's when he will actually say what he think DID happen?

Baptershib Obask3 days ago (edited)
Didn't the police find in the apartment, after the McCanns left, a handwritten note in Gerry's handwriting noting what each of the Tapas 9 should say to the police when the police interviewed them ??

Pauline Berry1 month ago
I love that this has no music. This story requires none, but full concentration.

robertaglass3 weeks ago
I second that! Bless you for taking out the horrible music. Appreciate it!

Boglárka Kiss1 day ago (edited)
If only Catriona Baker could say more... I know she will not, but that would be such a key!

Toncek Schlick3 weeks ago (edited)
Extract from the statement of Sarah Elizabeth Williamson:  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SARA-ELIZABETH-WILLIAMSON.htm
She says that the twins were generally left at the creche at 09.00 and that the parents dropped them off before leaving Madeleine in her classroom. Then between 12.00 and 12.30 the parents would pick up the twins until 15.00. Between 17.00 and 17.30 the parents would collect the twins FROM THE CRECHE.
Show less

Darren Ware2 weeks ago
+Toncek Schlick Indeed. Yet another piece of evidence to undermine what appears in the submitted creche records provided by Cat Baker (friend of the McCanns).

Baptershib Obask3 days ago (edited)
I have been to the street where the apartment 5A is. I walked around the holiday complex. I went to the yellow church we saw so many times in the news. I was astonished how the McCanns (and their friends) could leave the front door to their apartment unlocked when the front doors to the apartments face a deserted, BADLY LIT street.
My view on the whole thing is that.... (1) we all strongly feel that the little girls is deaf... (2) and after nearly 10 years nobody has a clue who really hurt the little girl. I believe the Portuguese police's conclusion, though. (3) the whole exercise now is to protect the McCans AND TO LUMBER THE RESPONSIBILITY ON TO SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOULDERS PREFERABLY A PORTUGUESE PERSON, hence the description of the so-called suspect being a nearly gypsy looking guy. I have been to Portugal countless times and they do not look like that LOL.
Show less

Jill Havern1 month ago
Many thanks Darren for doing this for CMOMM - I've posted it in several places on the research forum http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

Sharon Lawrence1 month ago
Many thanks for uploading these four films conveniently onto one video.  The film can also be watched and discussed on The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12477p10-richard-d-hall-s-3rd-madeleine-film-when-madeleine-died-now-uploaded-to-youtube

Lee Readman2 days ago
so very sad

Martin Swsmn1 week ago
Brilliant forensic expose of illuminate powers as dark and chilling as True Detective. see his first two on the McCanns, addictive

Toncek Schlick3 weeks ago
This video has had over 1,800 views since 8am this morning - that's well over 100 new views every hour. It's going well. One of the film's contents that several people have zoomed in on already is the supposed high tea in the Tapas bar at 5.30pm/6pm on Thursday 3 May. Critics of Richard's film say that he has ignored the claims in the witness statements that the nannies and their children would all proceed to the Tapas bar in the late afternoon for high tea, which is where the crèche records were supposed to have been signed. But other crèche nannies are quite clear: the parents collected their children from EACH SEPARATE CRECHE, and NOT from the Tapas bar - for any supposed 'high tea'. The crèches were dotted about around the Ocean Club; Madeleine's club, The Lobsters, was several minutes' walk away from the twins' club. Goncalo Amaral thought this high tea, with Madeleine present, really happened. The research efforts of HideHo and several other people, and now Richard, cast real doubt over whether it did take place.
Show less

ruth bashford1 month ago
Oh dear Richard........you started so well and now this!

Darren Ware1 month ago
+ruth bashford Hi Ruth, this documentary draws upon (independently verifiable) facts that are in the public domain, primarily information contained within the Police files. The maker of the documentary states, right at the start, that if any errors can be shown he can be contacted and will post any amendments to his website. That seems fair, unbiased and reasonable... and demonstrates the intent of the author is simply to disseminate information.

If you have any comments then why not join in the discussions at... http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/
Show less

splifstar853 weeks ago (edited)
+Darren Ware but some thing are just as contradictory as the McCann's story...
like all this business with the photos and sailing... first of he claims that the hottest days were on saturday and sunday and that only went up to 21C and that thursday was cloudy and only went up to 17C - then why in the coloured pictures taken by his theory on saturday after arrival (on the warmest day) they are all dressed so warmly (Gerry in a sweater, kids in trousers and long sleves), and then in the picture taken suposudly on sunday (the claimed "last picture" from folowing thursday) they are all dressed lightly... also all ths sailing nonsence with 3 y.o. kids when the air temperature is barely 20C - how cold is the water at this time of the year... and especially there are two other workers (other than this Baker cow) claim they went sailing on Thusrsday - on a cloudy day with temperatures barely reaching 17C, as claimed by Richard when talking about his photos theory... wtf..?
Show less

Darren Ware2 weeks ago
+splifstar85 Hi 'Splif', this documentary draws upon (independently verifiable) facts that are in the public domain, primarily information contained within the Police files. The maker of the documentary states, right at the start, that if any errors can be shown he can be contacted and will post any amendments to his website. That seems fair, unbiased and reasonable... and demonstrates the intent of the author is simply to disseminate information.

If you have any comments then why not join in the discussions at... http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/
Show less

Hide replies 

Melissa Lang1 week ago (edited)
I dislike the whole lot, and Hall presents a lot of intriguing evidence, for sure. But, I do wonder about this: A conspiracy of this magnitude would require A LOT of people - family and friends; resort neighbors and staff; government, media, and law enforcement officials; etc. - to be in on it, and never uttering a word, in nearly a decade now. That's hard to fathom.

Mart Walk1 week ago
Nearly a decade and they havnt been charged with neglect theres something really strange about this holiday with the mccanns

Melissa Lang5 days ago
+Mart Walk Indeed. Strange people, too.

Naturally Natasha2 weeks ago
Richard D Hall's work is excellent. He is brilliant. I look forward to The next documentary in this series. Thanks for posting.

Naturally Natasha2 weeks ago
My suspicion is that Elite Pedophilia is at the heart of this case. The holiday & events were pre-planned. Why did they decide on the accommodation? I'm sure they could afford to stay somewhere nicer.
Everyone has been protected from day 1.

Cyaneyed771 month ago
Alot to go through here and it will take me several viewings no doubt, but @ 3:55:10 just a small note, which doesn't change what Richard is trying to present necessarily, but we know for a fact that the apartment was cleaned on the second, due to the testimony of Maria Julia Da Silva. Quoting from her statement:

"She remembers that when she entered Apartment A on the Wednesday, the parents were inside. After being duly authorized, she entered and carried out her work, because they were already on their way out. While she was in the apartment, there were no children there, and she supposed that they were in the creche. While performing her work, she remembers having noticed that the couple was sleeping in the room located opposite the entrance, where she confirmed the presence of a child's bed (crib). The room gives onto an outdoor garden by means of a terrace, as it is on the ground floor,. In the room next to the entrance to the apartment there was a bed placed next to the wall (where she supposed the missing child slept), and also the second child's bed (crib). All these beds were untidy at the time, meaning that they had been used. She also declares that in the room next to the entrance was another bed that had not been used."

Since her testimony wasn't mentioned here I thought it was worth quoting.
Show less

Darren Ware1 month ago
+Cyaneyed77 Thanks for the extra info. It is a useful statement to raise for completeness and balance. However, I wouldn't agree that the untidy beds provide proof that Madeleine was alive. I've kids myself and once they've spent a few seconds in a room everything's messy with beds and chairs and shelves all messed up...and also messing an unused bed up to make it look used would be a reasonably obvious thing to do if you have a visitor, (indeed, I've done it on numerous occasions myself when an old female friend had stayed over and I was constructing a scene so as my (ex)wife would think she'd stayed in the bedroom at the end of the hall... it never failed to work...Sorry! I'm only human! ;P).

Anyway, Richard's point is that no independent witness saw the whole family of five together at the same time... and all Da Silva recalls seeing were ruffled beds.
Show less

Sherlock Holmes2 weeks ago (edited)
From BBC news 08/03/16:
Four men arrested over the murder of missing chef Claudia Lawrence will not face any charges.
The men, who are all in their 50s and from the York area, were arrested last year.
Miss Lawrence, 35, disappeared after leaving her house on Heworth Road in York on 19 March in 2009.
North Yorkshire Police said the decision not to charge the four men had been taken by the Crown Prosecution Service
The arrests - made in March and April of last year - came after a review of the initial investigation into Miss Lawrence's disappearance was launched in 2013.
Det Supt Dai Malyn, who led the review, said he believed the investigation had been "compromised by the reluctance of some, and refusal of others, to co-operate with police inquiries".
He said: "I am sure that there are some people who know, or who have very strong suspicions about, what happened to Claudia.
"For whatever reason, they have either refused to come forward, or have been economic with the truth.
"I am left with the inescapable conclusion that this case could still be solved if only people were honest with us.
"The fact that they are not is agonising for Claudia's family and they should be ashamed of themselves."

Now North Yorkshire police are sadly left with the exact same inescapable conclusion as the PJ. I just pray the government don't now go on to "waste" £12m attempting to prove the four men actually are innocent but I suppose if it's good enough for the Mccanns then it should be good enough for the four men.

"They should be ashamed of themselves", Det Supt Dai Malyn?
I'm sure many more will totally agree!
Fancy doing the reconstruction yet Mr and Mrs Mccann?
Show less

Sair Byro2 weeks ago
very good richard...lv yr work.x

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments taken from Richard D. Hall's film that was uploaded to youtube by Darren Ware for CMOMM

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 23.03.16 8:17

28 comments on PistonBotX's upload and that's been viewed 11,043 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZV9Ten-HkY

COMMENTS • 28

Add a public comment...

Top comments

[url][/url]

Mike Vyne1 month ago
Anything that helps bring this evil couple, AND their equally ** friends, to JUSTICE is welcome, (and Shared) Wink

[url][/url]

tylert1 month ago
They killed that little girl. From the time this story hit I knew they did it.

[url][/url]

Maggie Jiggs1 month ago
Meticulous research...but you made a mistake at 54:30 It's Dame Vivienne Westwood...not Duffy !

[url][/url]

TheKodiakbare3 weeks ago
Thank you for doing the police's job for them Richard, so many inconsistencies and lies .

[url][/url]

Donna Symons3 weeks ago
Well let`s hope Operation Grange get to watch this. Considering all the masses of other information they`ve been sent, there will be no excuse not to see the massive elephant in the room.

[url][/url]

hauntboy1 month ago (edited)
Never in my entire life have I come across a story (the one about the abductor taking Madeleine on May 3rd) with so many holes in it and with people in a position of power conspiring with one another to make sure that the truth about the death of this poor little girl never comes out. The fact that they are able to do so, and that the vast majority of the public actually believes the lies perpetuated by the mainsteam media is shocking. The majority appear content to carry on this way, ie ridiculing the notion that this is a high level cover up. There are so many inconsistencies highlighted in this latest series of videos, many which I'd previously been aware of. You just need to watch these videos and take note. With all the gaping holes in the parents' story, the contradictions and inconsistencies, not to mention all the other stuff (dogs' findings etc), the odds on this not being a high level cover-up are billions to one.... yet many still perpetuate the falsehood that there is not a single shred of evidence to suspect the parents or any wrong-doing.
Show less

[url][/url]

soap addict1 month ago
McCanns are very libel,must be truth to this documentary,if still on internet

[url][/url]

highmyope19551 month ago
The devil is in the detail.

[url][/url]

Chris Redfield1 month ago
Kate killed her fact ... I will comment if this comment ends me in court ...

[url][/url]

muriel lundy1 month ago
@Maggie Jigss a slight mix up on names, Duffy is the singer who teamed up with Vivian Westwood on an animal rescue project.

[url][/url]

Frances Murray1 month ago
For background information and discussion on the Maddie McCann case plus FACTS from the Official police files join us here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkjoannekilcoyne/

[url][/url]

bogmasher1 month ago (edited)
I do think that Maddie could have been given tablets by her parents to make her sleep which unfortunately led to her death, but this must of happened the night before, or even 2 nights before to give them time to get the alibi stories sorted and wash clothes, remove evidence etc.

But I just can't get my head around the amount of people who must have been involved with the cover up. It just doesn't make sense that the McCann's 5 friends + Philip Martin Edmonds (the photographer) and the 2 women who worked at the children's day centre were all involved.

What was in it for them, why risk being sent to jail for colluding with people who could have been responsible for the death of this young girl. It would make sense if they were all close family, but even if these people were offered bribes, surely there would be at least one of them to refuse and say that they had been asked to lie.

I guess the friends could have been asked to make up some stories regarding the care that evening so they didn't look like they were completely irresponsible.
Show less

[url][/url]

Frances Haypenny1 month ago
+bogmasher You don't give 'tablets' to a three year old. If she was given anything, it was a liquid anti-histamine which can cause sleepiness, but is not a sedative per se. It's not likely she was overdosed, but it may be that the McCanns worried how it would appear if more than a child's dose were to be detected in her system, particularly in the absence of any medical reason for administering the medication in the first place. (Kate and Fiona Payne were qualified anesthetists). Sometimes anti-histamines can make children hyper, it depends upon dosage and age. It's also possible that she was given a liquid cold medicine containing alcohol, which would indeed be incriminating and also explain why the Twins slept so deeply in spite of the chaos.

As to those who may have covered for the McCanns - it's likely not everyone present in their company even knew anything. Some of them were likely unaware of anything fishy, and simply had no information to offer, and thus had no grounds to accuse the McCanns. It's more likely that many people just gave them the benefit of the doubt and/or went along with the story because it profited them in some way or other. And remember, the Tapas-7 were doctors too, and according to their own statements, had left their own children alone and unsupervised as well. They all ran a risk of losing their reputations and livelihoods and even perhaps their children if they were associated with any nefarious or negligent actions on the part of the McCanns.
Show less

[url][/url]

Mike Vyne1 month ago
Good source of more Facts, and Official Files ....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkjoannekilcoyne/

There are many other, equally good, pages of course ...... everywhere :)
Show less

[url][/url]

lillesvend6661 month ago
Oh I see now are the 'No Planes Hit the WTC on 9/11' ticking in 23:50 suddenly former police inspector Gonçalo Amaral morphed into Phd, Doctor & Dr. Amaral. Certainly an Englishman who writes comments about the Madeleine Mccann case on the Internet is the same Dr. Englishman who is behind this film.

[url][/url]

Cirrus giles1 week ago
Easy to be an armchair detective, isn't it? Ever been on a holiday? Forget the time too. Sign out times at any creche are never reliable-parents always guess the time. Written a book? Editors snip and snip so morons can read them. To even suggest these parents would be capable of this crime is ridiculous. I suggest you attend a few court cases and see how many witnesses are reliable after the fact.
Show less

[url][/url]

Sherlock Holmes1 week ago (edited)
What is ridiculous is to suggest that it is impossible for these parents to be capable of this crime. Even more ridiculous without offering "any" information on which one should believe such a ridiculous suggestion.
Only Scotland Yard, the Portuguese and, apparently, people called 'trolls' are even talking about 'death'... However, you can't escape statistics. With no evidence for stranger abduction, and no evidence of a stranger attending the property, there's about a 97% likelihood that whatever fate befell the girl involved close family or friends who were present the last time the child was seen alive and well. That's simple objective fact, and is precisely what the group are up against in the court of public opinion and police experience.
It's easy to be an armchair many things. I've been on loads of holidays and signed loads of records, however what is normal when a time is requested is a simple look at the old watch and provide an accurate time and signature, it really isn't a difficult task in all fairness. I can't say I "ever" forget the time when I'm actually signing for it. Why do you claim most parents guess the time. Most creche receptions i've ever been in and I was in one just this very morning have clocks on the wall for the "very few" who are not wearing a timepiece.
What is a little more unusual is for "anyone" to come home to find signs of forced entry and your daughter missing but yet wait 41 minutes to call the police. 41 minutes in which the greatest contamination occurred.

Kate Mccann: "The night she went missing there was about 20 seconds of disbelief where I thought 'that can't be right'. I was checking for her. Then there was panic and fear. That was the first thing that hit. I was screaming her name. I ran to the group. Everyone was the same. It was just total fear. I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left. But I knew she wouldn't do that anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."
Have you ever come home to find signs of forced entry and your possessions missing, i.e. your daughter and waited 41 minutes to call the police and then begin telling them "lies"?
That's exactly what the Mccanns done and they have continued ever since!

On May 6 Philomena McCann began deliberately lying about the police investigation to the media, claiming lack of response, inadequate searching, neglect and inefficiency. Not one word of these claims was true: they were lying inventions of Kate & Gerry McCann, passed on to Philomena specifically for outside broadcasting, despite the police pleas for silence.
The false evidence, on the other hand, is not a matter for the police alone. It concerns us all because, in a widening circle of pure deceit, the parents first provided members of their family with the lies, then members of the Tapas group, then the Foreign Office via the embassy and then members of the UK media en masse in Praia da Luz – who then sold it on to us, the end-users.

What is even more unusual than innocent parents lying to an investigation attempting to solve their daughter's disappearance is for a UK cadaver dog to give eleven alerts to the past presence of a human corpse but "only" to property associated with the very same lying parents despite being presented with a variety of the groups and Robert Murat's properties.
The 'normal behaviour' of a suspect after a crime is not an admissible standard of evidence for innocence. All manner of criminals have been observed behaving normally after a crime. It isn't hard to fake it. Of course, it's slightly harder to fake it if every attempt you make involves a performance which is scripted, coached, decided in secret meetings called 'a pact', or resembles bad acting on a straight to DVD title, but if you call this 'normal behaviour', who am I to question you?

Cadaver in the boot = an 18 month old with a taste for expensive, bony, oily fish and EVRD dogs unable to tell the difference between a nice fillet of seabass and a dead body.
Blood in the boot = steak in the boot spilling blood
Blonde hair in the boot = hair fell off some clothes being transported
Cadaver on Kate's pants = I attended six dead bodies and wiped myself all over them in my job as a GP in the weeks before I wore the same pants without significant washing to go on holiday.
Cadaver on Madeleine's toy = Kate attended six dead bodies while carrying Madeleine's toy.
Stench emanating from car boot which had been extensively cleaned out and aired out for several nights as reported by neighbours who thought the behaviour was 'suspicious' = the toxic waste in our 18 month old's nappies from all that sea bass is so stench in', far more than anyone else's babies, that we have to hosepipe the car out and give it 48 hours of airing just for transporting the nappies in a bin liner, plus the blood from the steak, the water from the shrimp are just so stinky... have you never been in a butcher's shop in a hot climate? Ohhh, they're all uninhabitable for hours on end, they smell that bad.

I believe that Detective Amaral was getting to the bottom of the mystery when he was discharged from the case under the behest of the British Government. Perhaps those who insisted on his sacking are now beginning to regret their interference in what was happening in Portugal!
If his suspicions were wrong they would have been proven to be so and the parents cleared.
What say ye to that Mr and Mrs Mccann?
Show less

[url][/url]

wandering trash1 week ago
Kate said the shutters had been broken, or 'jemmied' open.This was shown and proven NOT to be true. Therefore, from this point onward, no further information or comment is needed.

[url][/url]

Mylittle Dream3 weeks ago
I'm not going to fucking watch this, but I will put my opinion up. Madeleine is NOT DEAD! If we think that, we'll give up looking for her. Don't give up, she needs our help, and so does her family. They miss her and want her back.

[url][/url]

Mike Hunt (BlazinFeatured)2 weeks ago
her parent's killed her from what I know and there was a huge cover up no one wants to believe it but its time to accept the truth

[url][/url]

Dreamer the family have had our help and they still tell us lies. This is a "fact".
If the child is still alive the parents lies are unforgivable.
Perhaps you have a credible explanation for the lies and their quantity?
There can be little to zero doubt that these lies have done the investigation and the search the greatest damage. Even greater than the cadaver dog "intelligence". The constantly left open car trunk. The issue of the doors, front/back, key/no key, the 30 min checks that were clearly an invention/lie as Mrs Fenn's statement proved.
They appear to be clever and cunning on one hand but then take the most stupid or "desperate" actions in spite of the legal and PR advice they've purchased with other people's money. Things like inviting the nanny to their home in Rothley and the secret meeting they organised shortly after reports emerged that some of the group were going to change their statements, prior to them "ALL" giving their rogatory interviews. Suspects contacting witnesses isn't the smartest course of action, especially for innocent ones. They discover what they believed to be a broken into apartment and their daughter missing but yet waited 41 minutes to make the call to police. Surely the "belief" the shutters were broken would have prompted the call instantly. Have you ever come home to discover evidence of a burglary and your 3 yr old daughter missing and waited 41 minutes to call the police and then begin telling them "lies". Well have you? 41 minutes in which the greatest contamination occurred, including Mr Mccann tampering with the shutters.
These are not trivial issues as the Mccanns and their supporters would have us believe. The parents word has been "documented" to be worthless, absolutely worthless. Trolls cannot take the blame for that.
We are told that their actions constituted responsible parenting. Have you studied the logistics of the apartment (adjacent to the road) and out of sight of their table but despite these obvious hazards they chose to leave their door unlocked "with their three children inside" despite the fact they locked it "everyday" when their children weren't. If such action constitutes responsible parenting under today's laws it's perhaps time these laws were amended appropriately to protect other vulnerable children. I agree with those that believe that the issue of child neglect was the necessary trade off to protect themselves from more serious allegations. I find it even more bizarre, they were the only one's to have left their apartment unlocked but yet sat with their backs to it in the tapas. "If" there was an abduction one could be forgiven for observing them to have been "extremely" accommodating to any would be abductor.
I have always found Mrs Fenn's statement to be particularly distressing where she described a distressed little girl (Madeleine) left alone in a dark, foreign holiday apartment who cried for her "daddy" for 1hr 15min. Out of all the children in PDL, this is the same child that coincidence chose to abduct. Or was it?
Regardless of the insults I receive for posting my opinion I would never wish to see innocent parents wrongly accused or convicted, however I would always expect innocent parents to provide honest answers to legitimate questions to those dealing with a complex investigation along with the public whose financial assistance they seek.
Perhaps you can provide a credible explanation for their "lies" and their quantity that clearly display deceit and contempt to us all? They're supporters included, if they ever decide to take an "objective and logical look".
Show less

[url][/url]

Ian Archer1 month ago
This series started as an interesting and analytic look at the MM case but I feel is now veering into conspiracy theorist territory. The end and the vision of hell, the music and CM is just about as manipulative as anything you would find.

I cannot believe the idea to support this thesis that so many independent witnesses would be involved. It makes no sense. I think the evidence points to something happening on the night of the 3rd and then for whatever reason either career, self interest, or something else they tried to cover up.

The part that IS interesting is the involvement of the MSM and the Govt. support. That is a mystery. But if all these interests were all involved why did they make such a poor job of creating the illusion of an abduction? Because for a lot of people that was the most suspicious element.
Show less

View all 5 replies 

[url][/url]

Ian Archer3 weeks ago
+Frances Haypenny Yes its this 'playing along angle' that has given rise to all the conspiracy theories we are now seeing and which RDH seeks to exploit I feel in his latest movie.

The irony as you say is that Goncalo Amaral is the only person who has produced an evidence based theory and look what happened to him! I also agree regarding this information being in the public domain. A little research into it is all you need and I think both the Portuguese and British police came to the same conclusion very early. The interesting part is why that was suppressed and continues to be. That has led people into darker theories about what happened and while there are a lot of interesting elements there is no real evidence to any of this. But until either someone cracks or something changes this circus will continue. I'd just like to really know why....
Show less

[url][/url]

Ian I tend to agree but yet at every turn the parents actions arouse suspicion. I find suspects approaching witnesses, the Mccanns inviting the nanny to their Rothley home deeply suspicious and have always bore in mind the priest in PDL commenting "I was deceived," he said.
"I was just doing my job supporting lost souls. I would do that with any family who were in their situation. I didn't do anything wrong.
Father Pacheco, 46, said he had felt compelled to help Kate and Gerry because of their "inconsolable grief".
I believe there may be others who have been unwittingly deceived. The nannies rogatory interview contained a number of additions almost a year later. Can anyone remember such little but yet important things after such time and if not why add them in? The nanny could yet hold the key but she was moved to Greece over a week later never to return to PDL so was never reinterviewed. A point I believe Amaral would have addressed given the time.
I am left in little doubt that disturbing the original investigation was a massive mistake and will sadly leave many important questions unanswered and fuel conspiracy theories for many years to come.
It would be extremely interesting to see the evidence of "why" Amaral was removed from the case and the direction apparently changed. It has clearly been proven to have assisted the guilty party whomever that party may be. I'm not sure Mr Mccann would agree even though the results or "lack" of them clearly suggest to be the case.
Show less

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments taken from Richard D. Hall's film that was uploaded to youtube by Darren Ware for CMOMM

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 23.03.16 8:22

16 comments on Part 2 with 5,231 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFk1l_8lxq4

5 comments on Part 3 with 4,390 views  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPm35D-X3o

25 comments on Part 4 with 4,562 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrMUcwy4dO4

5 comments on HiDeHo's site with 703 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYwFnglhtw

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum