The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Young Muslim men brought up in Huddersfield and Dewsbury, Yorkshire, become ISIS killers and suicide bombers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Muslim men brought up in Huddersfield and Dewsbury, Yorkshire, become ISIS killers and suicide bombers

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.03.16 20:22

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Muslim men brought up in Huddersfield and Dewsbury, Yorkshire, become ISIS killers and suicide bombers

Post by Casey5 on 22.03.16 20:37

They're the first bunch of people who have no allegiance to their country but only to their religion.
Can you imagine if there was a World War 3? Conscription certainly wouldn't work, how would you know the soldier in your unit was on the same side?
How come their "brothers and sisters" on the other side of the world are more important than the country that sheltered them fed and housed them and educated them?

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Muslim men brought up in Huddersfield and Dewsbury, Yorkshire, become ISIS killers and suicide bombers

Post by Red Observer on 22.03.16 21:30

There is a fascinating book written by a local newspaper editor, Danny Lockwood, about the evolution that has taken place in Dewsbury.

Lockwood has been accused of racism and being far-right, but this is a simplistic and inaccurate accusation. The book is a shocking and depressing observation of what has happened to his home town and it's inhabitants over the last 30 years. Corruption? Violence? Just the start of it.

I would urge everyone to read The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury. It's a book written with honesty and nostalgia. And foreboding.

amazon.co.uk/Islamic-Republic-Dewsbury-Danny-Lockwood-ebook/product-reviews/B006NKI1L6

newenglishreview.org/Esmerelda_Weatherwax/The_Islamic_Republic_of_Dewsbury_-_Danny_Lockwood/

2 links to post into the search bar.

Red Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.03.16 21:42

Red Observer wrote:There is a fascinating book written by a local newspaper editor, Danny Lockwood, about the evolution that has taken place in Dewsbury.

Lockwood has been accused of racism and being far-right, but this is a simplistic and inaccurate accusation. The book is a shocking and depressing observation of what has happened to his home town and it's inhabitants over the last 30 years. Corruption? Violence? Just the start of it.

I would urge everyone to read The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury. It's a book written with honesty and nostalgia. And foreboding.

amazon.co.uk/Islamic-Republic-Dewsbury-Danny-Lockwood-ebook/product-reviews/B006NKI1L6

newenglishreview.org/Esmerelda_Weatherwax/The_Islamic_Republic_of_Dewsbury_-_Danny_Lockwood/

2 links to post into the search bar.
Thanks very much for posting this link.

I have a special interest as a former resident of Dewsbury.

I moved there when I was 10 months and moved when I was nearly four, so I don't remember too much about it. Except that a neighbor had a girl of similar age to me and she and I used to ride round our garden on our tricycles.

My father was Headteacher of Heckmondwike Grammar School 1948-1951. 

My mother was shot in Dewsbury. On Boxing Day 1949 a local youth was trying out the new air rifle he had been given as a Christmas present and a bullet went straight through the lounge window into my mother's neck.

While she was hospitalised, I was fostered out to a local vicar. I am told that I cried for her every day, I was 2 years and 3 months at the time. She will be 96 in May

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 22.03.16 22:51

There was talk of these nutters being charged with Treason rather than Acts of Terrorism

"Mr Hammond promised to refer the matter to the Home Secretary, Theresa May, but the silence since has been deafening."

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/anyone-who-joins-isis-should-be-tried-for-treason/

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.03.16 23:44

@Richard IV wrote:There was talk of these nutters being charged with Treason rather than Acts of Terrorism

"Mr Hammond promised to refer the matter to the Home Secretary, Theresa May, but the silence since has been deafening."

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/anyone-who-joins-isis-should-be-tried-for-treason/

This is an excellent point. To plot against the state and the nation in this way is indeed treason - but the powers-that-be have over the years conspired to all but remove the offences of treason and sedition from the statute book.

It has happened by stealth, almost without anybody noticing.

I believe this was done deliberately, and for a reason

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.03.16 8:18

I live in the hotbed and I see this every day.

I'm not a racist.

I am however a culturist (if that is the right word).

I hate certain cultures with a passion and Islam is one of them (there are others).

We have to combat Islam with open debate, reason, rationalism, education.

There is only one way to fight ideas and that is with better ideas.

We also need to control our borders and encourage people who don't like us to leave.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.03.16 8:22

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:There was talk of these nutters being charged with Treason rather than Acts of Terrorism

This is an excellent point. To plot against the state and the nation in this way is indeed treason - but the powers-that-be have over the years conspired to all but remove the offences of treason and sedition from the statute book.

It has happened by stealth, almost without anybody noticing.

I believe this was done deliberately, and for a reason
Treason is a slippery slope.

To quote the evil George W Bush "if you're not with us you're with the terrorists".

Failed logic.

They'll start punishing/hanging people who are "not with us".

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 23.03.16 9:39

We don`t know anymore what "Not with us" or "Us" means.  What is "Us", what is Britishness these days?  It is far removed from what it used to be.  

We`ve now got to the top of the swing of the pendulum, taking a good humanitarian value (such as multi-culturalism, freedom of speech etc.) to the extreme and seeing how easily it turns to the bad.

Too much good = bad

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.03.16 10:34

"Not with us" from the lips of G W Bush meant not on board with neo-con agenda.

"Treason" is a slippery slope.

One mans "treason" is another mans reasonable objection.

Britain did the "treason" thing once during the civil war and lots of good people got hanged, let's not do it again.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Young Muslim Men brought up in and around Yorkshire.

Post by willowthewisp on 23.03.16 11:43

@BlueBag wrote:"Not with us" from the lips of G W Bush meant not on board with neo-con agenda.

"Treason" is a slippery slope.

One mans "treason" is another mans reasonable objection.

Britain did the "treason" thing once during the civil war and lots of good people got hanged, let's not do it again.
I am not defending actions that were possibly taken against the"New Migrants/Immigrants" who arrived to the UK from various continents,1950's onwards, that the "British Empire" had usurped power over their former Country brought them under their control and we know that the new migrants faced racism and poor housing economic conditions in their new environment!
The sons and daughters,grandsons/daughters brought up today in the UK may not show allegiance to the UK Leaders,Government as their parents may have done and take a stand of defiance against our Foreign Office Policies on their former Homelands, of which they are not alone! 
People may have no qualms about them taking a stand for their former Homeland bretheryn if they choose to dedicate their lives fighting in their defence and surely they must understand that no matter what their Parents put up with when they came to the UK, they were not told to be "Subservient" in their new life here in the UK?
The book, "War & Peace" is self explaining, but what is not is who are the people pulling the strings of power to control the masses to rise up and take the stance to fight against the "Oppressed people", secret covert masters of deception, or as they call the believers,"Conspiracy theorists"?  What if it were ever provern that the "Masters of Deception" were involved in the Covert Operations, who would be able to take a stand against them as their "Empire building" of legal Governance,(Imperialism) grows into"Federalism" of states usurped under their control, growing ever bigger until they become the Dominance of overall people?
Who are the people who gain from "Wars" the "Victorious Winners" who use their new powers to have control over their economic rebuilding commerce programs,Banking, they will then have their Friends in the new fiefdom to"control the oppressed" once again,like Pawns in a game of Chess? nod

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ISIS Official Terror Instructions: "Shave off your Mohammedan beards and blend in with Western culture"

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.03.16 13:03

From yesterday's New York Times:

===========

A third hint to the Islamic State’s protocols for terrorist attacks may be evident in the faces of the suspects.

Their beards seem to be trimmed close to their faces, in contradiction of the strict Islamic codes practiced by the Islamic State in the territories they control in Syria, Iraq and Libya, where men are not allowed to trim their facial hair. 

But the Islamic State has instructed its operatives to shave their beards while in Western countries so they blend in better, according to court documents.

And of course there's ISIS's own statement:

QUOTE:

Islamic State issued a statement saying its attackers chose the sites “carefully” and were “wrapped in explosive belts and carrying explosive canisters and machine guns.”

“Thanks be to God for his accuracy and success, and we ask God to accept our brothers among the martyrs,” the terrorist group said.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.03.16 13:58

Is a moderate muslim a bad muslim?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum