The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Post by Nina on 19.05.16 19:40

I would like Richard Hall to examine the construction works that were underway in PdL that week and later. In particular the work at the church, at the property where the Hubbards moved into and the road works in the village.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.05.16 11:47

That's a really good idea Nina, I have memory of some villas were being comstructed near Luz, and if there are footings ,that would have been rather convenient for some one to use. joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.05.16 19:40

@joyce1938 wrote:That's a really good idea Nina, I have memory of some villas were being comstructed near Luz, and if there are footings ,that would have been rather convenient for some one to use. joyce1938
Thank you for the response joyce1938. I am very interested in the work at the church and also the residence the Hubbard's moved into. It was, before, lived in by bachelor priest so work to make it family friendly had to be undertaken and when they, the Hubbards first arrived it wans't quite finished so there would have been skips around.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.05.16 13:00

I'd like Richard to probe why the McCanns felt a need to accrue money in a 'fighting fund' and place handwritten messages on collection buckets in PdL.

Why did the McCanns need money? Just about every agency in UK was helping them, along with no particular financial need to remain in PdL as Mark Warner's had covered their accommodation and their food costs. The NHS had granted compassionate leave (I assume on full pay) and the McCanns had a very vociferous supportive family/friends/people in power/the media.

Why the need to collect cash/appeal for cash contributions placed on buckets with handwritten notes from Kate?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.05.16 13:20

I'd 'like' Mr Hall to 'investigate'.................."Operation STRANGE Grange."

7th June 2014.

Tom Burridge, BBC - [on location, close to searches site] "All I know is that there's a lot of pressure on the police. The Prime Minister David Cameron has spoken on camera about this issue in the past and expressed his desire the investigation is concluded. The Home Secretary [Theresa May], the Interior Minister back in Britain has spoken on several occasions, a lot of public money has been spent on Operation Grange, the British police's investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, and there is the public opinion, there is pressure on the police. This investigation is anything but normal, and it has never been normal from the very day that Madeleine McCann disappeared."

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.05.16 13:44

Yes Jeanmonroe, investigate the investigators  big grin
Tom Burridge was right to say that the "investigation " is anything but normal. 

Perhaps an investigation into the "anything" would help Mr Cameron in his desire to conclude, along with TB's petition? 

Just saying ...

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 25.05.16 20:27

David Payne and the Gasper statements.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 25.05.16 22:28

@DENNISSALLY wrote:David Payne and the Gasper  statements.

I agree. With Murat a close second.

I think RDH should track down the Gaspars and ask them to expand and clarify their statements. I admit to feeling somewhat concerned for the well-being of Mrs. Dr. Gaspar.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 26.05.16 7:08

@whodunit wrote:

I think RDH should track down the Gaspars and ask them to expand and clarify their statements. I admit to feeling somewhat concerned for the well-being of Mrs. Dr. Gaspar.

She works in a doctors surgery near me... yes

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 27.05.16 20:21

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@whodunit wrote:

I totally agree with you about Murrat,   Why would Gerry M say "No comment" when asked did he know Murat?  Yes or no it was a simple enough question.  I find it appalling that no police force looked into David Payne and Gerry M over the Gasper statements,  I can't figure out how they are able to walk away without being asked some very serious questions & that includes all the T7.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 27.05.16 22:05

I'll umpteenth that on Murat please pray2

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 28.05.16 8:26

@DENNISSALLY wrote:Why would Gerry M say "No comment" when asked did he know Murat?  Yes or no it was a simple enough question. 
Watch the video right to the end.  He grabs Kate by the arm and pulls her away so roughly that her arm is practically pulled from the socket.
That question certainly spooked him, big time - and I would love to know exactly why.

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 28.05.16 15:58

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:

@DENNISSALLY wrote:Why would Gerry M say "No comment" when asked did he know Murat?  Yes or no it was a simple enough question. 
Watch the video right to the end.  He grabs Kate by the arm and pulls her away so roughly that her arm is practically pulled from the socket.
That question certainly spooked him, big time - and I would love to know exactly why.
I noticed that in the video and Kate is always clinging on to Gerry it looks fake and pathetic and am sure everyone has noticed how similar David Payne and Murat are as well.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 28.05.16 16:08

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@whodunit wrote:

Ah, good. I wonder if she would be amenable to an interview? [not likely but you never can tell]

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.05.16 15:28

@hogwash wrote:The fund.  yes
yes the fund especially as Maddie had been made a WOC.   We don't know nearly enough about it.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 31.05.16 15:31

@plebgate wrote:
@hogwash wrote:The fund.  yes
yes the fund especially as Maddie had been made a WOC.   We don't know nearly enough about it.
I agree, that would be extremely interesting!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum