The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Post by Roxyroo on 16.05.16 21:31

@Realist wrote:
@Knitted wrote:

For example: The BBC, that hallowed organisation and 'champion' of the free-press, in a free-world world, is anything but...

Fact 1: It's Director General is appointed by the BBC Trust

Fact 2: It's BBC Trust is made up of Trustees. All Trustees are appointed by the Queen on advice from Ministers after an open selection process. The Trust is the sovereign body within the BBC. It is independent from the BBC's Executive Board, which is led by the Director-General.

So... Its Director is appointed by the BBC Trust...and the BBC Trust is led by the Director... A little bit of a conflict of interest isn't it? But let's not forget the richest woman in the world, the Queen, approves ALL members. 

We laughed at the old USSR 'Pravda'...We laugh now at North Korea's TV...and we laughed in 1991 at Iraqi TV's sycophantic, song-singing, flag-waving, idolisation of Saddam... But what amazes me is why, in turn, anyone takes, the BBC remotely seriously!?!?! The BBC is (so we are told) impartial, and (so we are told) often 'anti-Establishment' and (so we are told) 'anti-Conservative', and (so we are told) 'prides itself at protecting its independence'...

What a charade. 
What a scam. 
What a joke.

...but people still fall for it...by the millions!!

George Orwell,(ex BBC), is turning in his grave, incredulous, and telling us that he "told us so".

Just look at the Dando case and the surprisingly closed 'social circle of "Bruce/Eakin/Mitchell" . That's just life in the *coughs* 'passionately impartial', 'Public Service Broadcaster', that we know as the BBC'... Let's just imagine how very much worse it is in the commercial media industry, personified and promulgated by the self-proclaimed 'KingMaker' Murdoch?

In summary anything that Richard can do to wake people up the constant, all encompassing, media brainwashing that smothers us all and tells us what to think and how to act would be welcome.

N.B. The tragically sad case of poor Madeleine, and the subsequent Establishment machine that was bought to bear to cover up her death is an important catalyst that will wake people up to what's going on. An innocent child, who had barely begun to experience the world, and who is sadly no longer with us, will prove to be so very important in exposing the endemic, self-serving, corruption and lies that permeate and control all of our lives.
I don't watch any news propaganda broadcasts, in fact I don't even own a TV set. Neither do I read any newspapers, not even the broadsheets and haven't done so for many yrs. I have found that adopting this stance to have been particularly therapeutic and thoroughly recommend others try it.

Nevertheless, however nauseatingly patronising the BBC may be, its positively liberal when compared to other broadcasting stations, particularly those across the Atlantic, whereby one is forced to suffer the indignity of enduring patent propaganda in between adverts. none less so than Gruppenfurher Murdoch's, Fox News.

At the end of the day, one can't really blame governments, because people get the governments they deserve. In the immortal words of Uncle Joe Stalin, 'Give the people what they want' and what they want is detritus. If they didn't want the aforementioned, then surely they wouldn't continue to subscribe to it, any more they they would voluntarily walk around with GPS tracking devices, euphemistically referred to as mobile phones.

Yup, the BBC that makes millions out of branded children's toys connected to their television shows, that claims to be impartial! The very same BBC that was fined by the media watchdog for faking a Syrian hospital being bombed.  What a joke the BBC truly is!

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 16.05.16 21:34

I would like him to cover the micro-chipping aspect ( which I have come to believe is the whole reason for the mm mystery)

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

List of people who had acces to the appartment 5 A . different view

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 21:58

What if.... McCanns were controlled on forehand

The church is known to be a perfect place to wash money and childtrade. Church and politics work together. High profile names like Prince Charles and Prince Bernard (Netherlands) are very much named in crimes. Especially with children.

The dissapearence of Madeleine was at least as big as the killing of lady Diana. Even the press makes this connection.

Who was able to plant evidence in appartment 5 A .

Is it media control by McCanns or are the McCanns contolled by the media.

Because they are high profile freemasions, they could have whitnessed something and should be controlled to keep a secret.....

Maybe farfetched, but as we learned how it seems to be, It is very possible. I was surprised that there was so little corpseodeur in the appartment....

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.05.16 22:02

@MsJoppie wrote:Who was able to plant evidence in appartment 5 A .
Really?

I mean... really?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 22:10

It is as possibillity, eveything seems possible in this case  eek

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.05.16 22:11

So you think the McCanns were set up?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 22:12

No, I just mention posibillities. It would not surprise me to be hounest

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.05.16 22:14

So who had access to the flat, the car, the clothes and cuddlecat to do this potential stitching up?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.05.16 22:16

@MsJoppie wrote:What if.... McCanns were controlled on forehand

The church is known to be a perfect place to wash money and childtrade. Church and politics work together. High profile names like Prince Charles and Prince Bernard (Netherlands) are very much named in crimes. Especially with children.

The dissapearence of Madeleine was at least as big as the killing of lady Diana. Even the press makes this connection.

Because they are high profile freemasions, they could have whitnessed something and should be controlled to keep a secret.....

Maybe farfetched, but as we learned how it seems to be, It is very possible. I was surprised that there was so little corpseodeur in the appartment....
Prince Charles?

Tell me... I'm not the only one who thinks that MsJoppie is having a laugh?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.05.16 22:20

@BlueBag wrote:Tell me... I'm not the only one who thinks that MsJoppie is having a laugh?
MsJoppie may have been taken in by Brian Ladd years ago http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12842-i-am-obsessed-with-this-case-since-day-one

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.16 22:21

@Msjoppie, you've derailed this topic.  It's titled, "Suggestions for Richard's next film", so stay on topic, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 22:22

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Tell me... I'm not the only one who thinks that MsJoppie is having a laugh?
MsJoppie may have been taken in by Brian Ladd years ago http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12842-i-am-obsessed-with-this-case-since-day-one

Not sure what you mean

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.05.16 22:24

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Personally I'd be checking the ip address.

Not that I'm trying to teach grandmother how to suck eggs.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.16 22:26

ontopic

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 22:30

Deleted.  Off topic.

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 17.05.16 2:55

Ladyinred wrote:

@Msjoppie, you've derailed this topic.  It's titled, "Suggestions for Richard's next film", so stay on topic, please.
Maybe Richard Hall could visit this suggestion of "planting evidence" and show how vacuous & improbable it is! Just a thought...

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 17.05.16 7:43

The BBC have an in-house staff magazine called "Aerial" that even the staff refer to as "Pravda".
Maybe Richard could do a nice film all about the BBC and the liars and toerags that infest it (and are paid with Government money).

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 17.05.16 8:36

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:The BBC have an in-house staff magazine called "Aerial" that even the staff refer to as "Pravda".
Maybe Richard could do a nice film all about the BBC and the liars and toerags that infest it (and are paid with Government money).
ref. red highlighting - I think that should read - (and are paid with TAXPAYERS money).  Disgraceful how they are all allowed to do as they like, cover ups etc. and still receive our money.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 17.05.16 10:23

@BlueBag wrote:

Tell me... I'm not the only one who thinks that MsJoppie is having a laugh?
You are not alone, Bluebag, you'll no doubt excuse me for desisting from greeting you with the term 'Dr. Livingstone, I presume.'

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 17.05.16 14:27

Robert Murat would be my choice for the next film.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.05.16 14:42

@bettylou wrote:THE LACK OF MADDY'S DNA IN APARTMENT. HOW COULD THAT BE ? sad

'Bleach, cleaning fluids, laundering clothes'?

Didn't 'work' though, did it?

Eddie and Keela 'saw to that'!

If Maddie did NOT 'die' (ala DCI Redwood) in THAT McCan't 'apartment'...................WHO 'DID'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Franklin child prostitution ring

Post by MsJoppie on 19.05.16 15:00

Kate thought immediatly about abduction by a pedophile ring.

I cant help it but according the high level of politic involvement it seems to be alot of cover up, the one way or another.

I keep thinking about that. 

Dutroux (Belgium) has been proven he could not do it alone (check the many docs on youtube)

McCanns know something but that can go the one way or the other. And again.. the church is involved and knows more.

I will pass this question directly to Richard, and I highly doubt there ever will be an answer. Alot of witnesses already died.

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cakefan64 on 19.05.16 17:41

@notlongnow wrote:Robert Murat would be my choice for the next film.
Mine too!

Cakefan64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 19.05.16 17:46

@hogwash wrote:The fund.  yes

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down