The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.03.16 20:54

At the end of 'When Madeleine Died?', Richard said that in his next film he would take a look at the "cesspit" that is covering up the Madeleine case.

What other areas of this case would you like to see Richard cover in his next (or another) film?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Richard D. Hall's next Madeleine film

Post by hogwash on 20.03.16 21:57

The fund.  yes

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 20.03.16 22:03

All the Private Investigators!

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 20.03.16 22:07

Robert Murat!

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 20.03.16 22:10

I`ve always wanted to know more about the `J.amble` connection and maybe O.Ore.  But I`d rather Richard stayed in one piece when it comes down to it.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennison on 20.03.16 22:11

Missing People and how a woman who admitted leaving three children alone could become an ambassador.

Tennison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 20.03.16 22:16

The celebrity supporters like Richard Branson, JK Rowling, David Beckham, Robbie Williams, Brian Kennedy, Cliff Richard, Lorraine Kelly etc.

IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 20.03.16 22:19

What the Mr and Mrs have done to Dr Amaral, making him get divorced and leaving him destitute.

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell on 20.03.16 22:46

kinell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by biker_don on 20.03.16 22:56

Hoax sightings and all the innocent people that have been dragged into their scam.

biker_don

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Swinging

Post by Keitei on 20.03.16 23:49

In view of Textusa's latest blog on Swinging and it's inclusion of this comment, within her post in Blue type.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/maddie-swinging.html

Anonymous 14 February 2016 at 16:41

Portugal, in general, is not bothered if you swing or not.Its very liberal about that kind of thing. It doesn't print it in the papers etc. It is quite likely the group of guests were there as part of a VIP swinging group. They certainly were NOT playing tennis - that I know for sure. My niece is local to PdL. They were NOT playing tennis all day - they WERE dining in the town of PdL AS OPPOSED TO the TAPAS bar. That I know for sure. The ex pat community were also out wit them in the bars of PdL - THAT i KNOW FOR SURE. Unfortunately, apart form that info I dont have a clue! Please dont run under the illusion of them having a nice family holiday playing tennis. Not true.

So we have:

1. It is quite likely the group of guests were there as part of a VIP swinging group.
2. They certainly were NOT playing tennis - that I know for sure.
3. They were NOT playing tennis all day - they WERE dining in the town of PdL AS OPPOSED TO the TAPAS bar.
4. The ex pat community were also out with them in the bars of PdL.

IF any of the above is true, no disrespect intended to anon, those who claimed to be playing tennis were lying, WHY?
Were the group in town, if so why lie about it?  Surely, they had baby minders then?

Keitei
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.03.16 0:15

Photographs - collective holiday photographs.  Who when where why and why not.  Including Jim Gamble's role play, the Fosters video footage and Philip Edmonds.

A key issue in my opinion.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 21.03.16 7:36

Had Richard suggested a future film on 'How Madeleine Died' ?

(Ergo.....and why the body couldn't be found)

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.16 12:14

@Keitei wrote:In view of Textusa's latest blog on Swinging and it's inclusion of this comment, within her post in Blue type.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/maddie-swinging.html

Anonymous 14 February 2016 at 16:41

Portugal, in general, is not bothered if you swing or not.Its very liberal about that kind of thing. It doesn't print it in the papers etc. It is quite likely the group of guests were there as part of a VIP swinging group. They certainly were NOT playing tennis - that I know for sure. My niece is local to PdL. They were NOT playing tennis all day - they WERE dining in the town of PdL AS OPPOSED TO the TAPAS bar. That I know for sure. The ex pat community were also out wit them in the bars of PdL - THAT i KNOW FOR SURE. Unfortunately, apart form that info I dont have a clue! Please dont run under the illusion of them having a nice family holiday playing tennis. Not true.

So we have:

1. It is quite likely the group of guests were there as part of a VIP swinging group.
2. They certainly were NOT playing tennis - that I know for sure.
3. They were NOT playing tennis all day - they WERE dining in the town of PdL AS OPPOSED TO the TAPAS bar.
4. The ex pat community were also out with them in the bars of PdL.

IF any of the above is true, no disrespect intended to anon, those who claimed to be playing tennis were lying, WHY?
Were the group in town, if so why lie about it?  Surely, they had baby minders then?
Hmm, anonymous claims to know for sure.  Then reports hearsay from an unidentified niece in the area.  Then offers up 'dining in town', which sounds like a variant of the tale about Chaplins.  No doubt the restaurant staff and other diners have decided to keep quiet about this massive bombshell because ... erm, no, I can't think of a single reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 21.03.16 16:41

I'm happy with the planned cesspit episode, I think Richard will do that one no matter what.
I would also like to see a Murat episode, he did mention doing that once too.
Also Burgau, is an area of interest where photos have been associated with.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.03.16 16:36

Leicestershire Police.  Why were they involved and how far were they involved.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yadda_yadda on 22.03.16 17:09

Gordon Brown and the FSS and why he booted Amaral off the case.

yadda_yadda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 25.03.16 13:51

(My thoughts)

What next?

Well...Anything drawing (again) solely upon facts.

Richard must remain (as I am sure he will) focused only on pulling together facts that are in the public domain in the way that he does so very well.

The vultures will be (are?) circling, so he must continue to remain above any hyperbole, any emotion, and remain impartial.

The facts will speak for themselves and awareness of the facts will, in time, expose those that should be exposed.

Personally speaking, I can't see how the BBC/mainstream Media can't be tackled in the next documentary. Exposure of how effectively the UK/Western media is a 'closed shop', and an 'Establishment-serving platform', is an inevitability.

For example: The BBC, that hallowed organisation and 'champion' of the free-press, in a free-world world, is anything but...

Fact 1: It's Director General is appointed by the BBC Trust

Fact 2: It's BBC Trust is made up of Trustees. All Trustees are appointed by the Queen on advice from Ministers after an open selection process. The Trust is the sovereign body within the BBC. It is independent from the BBC's Executive Board, which is led by the Director-General.

So... Its Director is appointed by the BBC Trust...and the BBC Trust is led by the Director... A little bit of a conflict of interest isn't it? But let's not forget the richest woman in the world, the Queen, approves ALL members.

We laughed at the old USSR 'Pravda'...We laugh now at North Korea's TV...and we laughed in 1991 at Iraqi TV's sycophantic, song-singing, flag-waving, idolisation of Saddam... But what amazes me is why, in turn, anyone takes, the BBC remotely seriously!?!?! The BBC is (so we are told) impartial, and (so we are told) often 'anti-Establishment' and (so we are told) 'anti-Conservative', and (so we are told) 'prides itself at protecting its independence'...

What a charade.
What a scam.
What a joke.

...but people still fall for it...by the millions!!

George Orwell,(ex BBC), is turning in his grave, incredulous, and telling us that he "told us so".

Just look at the Dando case and the surprisingly closed 'social circle of "Bruce/Eakin/Mitchell" . That's just life in the *coughs* 'passionately impartial', 'Public Service Broadcaster', that we know as the BBC'... Let's just imagine how very much worse it is in the commercial media industry, personified and promulgated by the self-proclaimed 'KingMaker' Murdoch?

In summary anything that Richard can do to wake people up the constant, all encompassing, media brainwashing that smothers us all and tells us what to think and how to act would be welcome.

N.B. The tragically sad case of poor Madeleine, and the subsequent Establishment machine that was bought to bear to cover up her death is an important catalyst that will wake people up to what's going on. An innocent child, who had barely begun to experience the world, and who is sadly no longer with us, will prove to be so very important in exposing the endemic, self-serving, corruption and lies that permeate and control all of our lives.

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THe priest and the church

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 9:19

Absolutely the church, as I truly believe Gerry brought Madeleine to the church and kept her there as long as needed.

Alot of clues lead to that fact. Even the trousers Kate was wearing and had the scent of a corpse during one of the first plea they made in front of the church.

There is absolutely more to find there.

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.05.16 10:00

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.” - George Orwell

Control has slipped a little recently with freedom of expression on the internet... but they are working on it.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 16.05.16 15:29

@Knitted wrote:

For example: The BBC, that hallowed organisation and 'champion' of the free-press, in a free-world world, is anything but...

Fact 1: It's Director General is appointed by the BBC Trust

Fact 2: It's BBC Trust is made up of Trustees. All Trustees are appointed by the Queen on advice from Ministers after an open selection process. The Trust is the sovereign body within the BBC. It is independent from the BBC's Executive Board, which is led by the Director-General.

So... Its Director is appointed by the BBC Trust...and the BBC Trust is led by the Director... A little bit of a conflict of interest isn't it? But let's not forget the richest woman in the world, the Queen, approves ALL members. 

We laughed at the old USSR 'Pravda'...We laugh now at North Korea's TV...and we laughed in 1991 at Iraqi TV's sycophantic, song-singing, flag-waving, idolisation of Saddam... But what amazes me is why, in turn, anyone takes, the BBC remotely seriously!?!?! The BBC is (so we are told) impartial, and (so we are told) often 'anti-Establishment' and (so we are told) 'anti-Conservative', and (so we are told) 'prides itself at protecting its independence'...

What a charade. 
What a scam. 
What a joke.

...but people still fall for it...by the millions!!

George Orwell,(ex BBC), is turning in his grave, incredulous, and telling us that he "told us so".

Just look at the Dando case and the surprisingly closed 'social circle of "Bruce/Eakin/Mitchell" . That's just life in the *coughs* 'passionately impartial', 'Public Service Broadcaster', that we know as the BBC'... Let's just imagine how very much worse it is in the commercial media industry, personified and promulgated by the self-proclaimed 'KingMaker' Murdoch?

In summary anything that Richard can do to wake people up the constant, all encompassing, media brainwashing that smothers us all and tells us what to think and how to act would be welcome.

N.B. The tragically sad case of poor Madeleine, and the subsequent Establishment machine that was bought to bear to cover up her death is an important catalyst that will wake people up to what's going on. An innocent child, who had barely begun to experience the world, and who is sadly no longer with us, will prove to be so very important in exposing the endemic, self-serving, corruption and lies that permeate and control all of our lives.
I don't watch any news propaganda broadcasts, in fact I don't even own a TV set. Neither do I read any newspapers, not even the broadsheets and haven't done so for many yrs. I have found that adopting this stance to have been particularly therapeutic and thoroughly recommend others try it.

Nevertheless, however nauseatingly patronising the BBC may be, its positively liberal when compared to other broadcasting stations, particularly those across the Atlantic, whereby one is forced to suffer the indignity of enduring patent propaganda in between adverts. none less so than Gruppenfurher Murdoch's, Fox News.

At the end of the day, one can't really blame governments, because people get the governments they deserve. In the immortal words of Uncle Joe Stalin, 'Give the people what they want' and what they want is detritus. If they didn't want the aforementioned, then surely they wouldn't continue to subscribe to it, any more they they would voluntarily walk around with GPS tracking devices, euphemistically referred to as mobile phones.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 16.05.16 16:21

I would like Richard to examine the make-up photo, the tennis photo and the last photo and all the different arguments about them. I would particularly like to know where the make-up photo was taken, when, and by whom..

And I would like him to examine the photos on my avatar. What IS the explanation for them?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettylou on 16.05.16 16:55

THE LACK OF MADDY'S DA IN APARTMENT HOW COULD THAT BE ? sad

bettylou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sergey Malinka

Post by MsJoppie on 16.05.16 17:43

What happened with Robert Murats computerexpert and businesspartner Sergey Malinka. He seems to be dissapeared in thin air.

Website Romigen seems to be interesting as wel.
(link was not allowed to put here)

MsJoppie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum