The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Child ID program offered Saturday at Masonic Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child ID program offered Saturday at Masonic Hall

Post by kangdang on Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 23:47

Two contentious topics brought together in one article, worthy of discussion... perhaps!

The Illinois Freemasons, in cooperation with the Illinois State Police Amber Alert program, will hold a Child Identification program Saturday, Aug. 7, from 2-4 p.m. at the Masonic Hall in Mt. Carmel.

Children of any age will have a still photo taken, partake in a brief interview which will be recorded and burned to a CD, be fingerprinted by trained professionals and have a DNA sample taken by rubbing a cotton swab on the inside of their cheek.

The child's basic information, such as height, weight and hair color are among the pieces of information to be recorded.

All materials are kept by the parents or guardians, and none of the information is retained by any other person.

Only 200 identification packets will be available and on a first-come, first-served basis.

The program is free of charge and open to everyone.

Freemasonry is the oldest and largest fraternal organization in the world. Freemasonry in Illinois began on April 6, 1840 and today has more than 544 active Masonic Lodges in 440 Illinois communities.

In North America, Freemasons contribute more than $2 million each day to charities.

In Illinois, Freemasons operate Shriners Orthopedic Hospital for Children in Chicago, where children are treated without charge, and the Illinois Masonic Children's Homes in LaGrange and Murphysboro.

Each year the Grand Lodge of Illinois and the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasons award over $350,000 in college scholarships.

Source of article http://tristate-media.com/drr/news/local_news/article_a743f1ba-9fd3-11df-8ba8-001cc4c002e0.html

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child ID program offered Saturday at Masonic Hall

Post by tigger on Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:58

Since we're getting into the templar crosses and so on in the 'no body' topic, I've copied this here.

dantezebu wrote:Snipped from sueps post:
"Interesting...wonder where the McCanns got that cross...in Rome, perhaps, when visiting the Pope?."

I am useless at c&p photographs but I thought that they may have got it from the organisation that sent this bouquet:
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/gordon-brown-madeleine-mccann-and-mason.html

While celebrities and politicians may have distanced themselves from the MCs, this is one organisation that would never.

Thank you! Suddenly long neglected synapses started working and I remembered looking into this some years ago.
Google Masonic Child Id Programs and you get a whole lot more info.

Masonic Child Identification Programs - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_Child_Identification_Programs
Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP) are a charitable initiative by North American Masonic lodges to aid in the identification and recovery of missing...

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:59

And this one from a topic on Masons and the GMC from 2011:

General Medical Council and the scandal link to masons in NHS

An old article from February 2000.

-----

Leaders of Britain's ruling medical body, the General Medical Council, will be questioned by MPs about possible links between Freemasons in the medical profession and a series of medical scandals.

There are concerns within Whitehall that the GMC may have been slow to act against doctors because of a Freemason network within the NHS.

The GMC, which came under fire for its failure to clamp down on failing doctors after the Bristol baby deaths and the Shipman serial killings, will be asked to disclose details of its own voluntary register, when its leaders go before the Commons select committee on health this week.

Rumours about Freemasonry in the medical profession have been circulating in Whitehall since the Bristol baby deaths scandal, and ministers are anxious to ensure there has been no cover-up.

There are an estimated 8,000 masonic lodges in England and Wales. A number of leading hospitals, including the Royal London, have lodges, but exact figures are elusive and few doctors openly admit to being masons.

MPs were astonished to discover that the GMC had a voluntary register for "conflicts of interest" which has not been made public. Howard Stoate, the Labour MP and GP, said he would be challenging the GMC to disclose the register.

He said: "It should be made public. It's entirely a matter for doctors to decide what to declare on the register. It's secretive; that's outrageous."

Alan Milburn, the Health Secretary, has privately made plain he wants the GMC to carry out a shake-up of its disciplinary procedures to regain the public confidence that was shattered by the disclosures in the Shipman case.

He was furious that Shipman was allowed to continue as a GP throughout the trial and was only struck off by the GMC after the guilty verdict of the jury. Mr Milburn has told the GMC it has the power to suspend GPs when they are under police investigation, but the GMC is prevaricating.

"Ministers are losing patience with the GMC," said a Whitehall source. The health committee, chaired by Labour MP David Hinchliffe, has called GMC leaders to give evidence at an emergency hearing on its plans for reform.

The GMC announced it would be carrying out its own review, leading to possible reforms in the wake of the Shipman case. Ministers demanded that as a minimum they wanted a majority of laymen on the Council, but its president, Sir Donald Irvine, a retired family doctor, said he was against such a move.

David Mellor, the former Tory health minister, called for the whole GMC to be sacked. The Council has 54 seats for doctors who are elected for a five-year term by doctors. There are 25 lay members appointed by the Department of Health, and 25 by the universities and royal colleges.

The British Medical Association said ministers should fully consult the medical profession before moving towards political overseeing of the GMC.

In its statement, the GMC accepted the need for reform. "We know that to maintain public trust and guarantee that the GMC is doing the best job possible of protecting patients, changes need to be made to the way in which we operate. We have already identified some of those changes and are working urgently to put them in place."

By Colin Brown
Sunday, 27 February 2000

Source: The Independent

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:18

Organisations taking DNA swabs from children outside of health authorities ?...that could have implications for illegal organ brokering , another very shady area ...I feel there is more credibility these days in riding a Harley with a patch on your back than being affiliated with the mason's ...just my opinion of course .

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:35

It is interesting that Glascow has a lodge specifically for the medical and dental profession:
http://lodgegalenglasgow.btck.co.uk/LodgeHistory

And Leicester University has it's own lodge:
http://wyggeston.wordpress.com/universities-scheme/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Thu 6 Mar 2014 - 9:32

Adding this link, there are many others but they tend to distract from the main issue by moving into satanic and illuminati  conspiracy theories.

http://www.desotolodge40.org/About_Us.html

I'm  interested in this gradual and totally accidental   splat  acronym of Ch i p. Nice one.

Ernie's  ( from the NCMEC) catasthropic figures of missing children are quoted in all links to this particular Ch i p.

That's an awful lot of careless parents or unlucky ones every year. Surely the number of missing children should have the found ones subtracted, otherwise one can start with a given date and keep adding the numbers, ending up with children still missing now aged 78.
Come to think of it, there's a few of those on the Missing People site, wonderful how they never give up, even long before they started.  winkwink 

Still, to get back to Ch i p  - nearest I saw in the UK was free puppy/ dog chippping by local Masonic Lodge somewhere.
Might be trickier to launch in the UK.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on Thu 6 Mar 2014 - 10:07

Worrying.
I would not take part in such a data collection thing.
Even more, I think I'd run a mile(at least) and take my kids with me.

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on Sat 8 Mar 2014 - 0:02

@Julchen wrote:Worrying.
I would not take part in such a data collection thing.
Even more, I think I'd run a mile(at least) and take my kids with me.

Jule

Me too!

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Sat 8 Mar 2014 - 8:41

The wording and the branding is brilliant. Imo parents who've gone for this Ch i p will in due course get a special offer on an RFI chip.
As to not keeping any information, the lab that does the DNA analysis will have to have a record I'd think.

It speaks for itself. No examples are given where a child would have been found if only it had been Ch i pped.

Upcoming CHIP Events Child Identification Services
will be provided as follows:

What is CHIP?

The CHIP or Child Identification Program addresses the alarming fact that over:
* 450,000 children run away each year
* 300,000 children are abducted each year by family members
* More than 58,000 children are abducted every year by non-family members

That's more than 800,000 children in America missing each year - one child every 40 seconds.The Kansas Masonic CHIP Kit is the most comprehensive service of its kind anywhere. It is a community service initiative provided at NO COST through the benevolence of the Freemasons of Kansas who are dedicated to changing these statistics by providing parents and guardians with a tool they can use to help protect their children.

The I.D. Kit allows parents to collect specific information by easily recording the physical characteristics, digital fingerprints, digital photo, digital video and DNA Swab in an Amber Alert Compatible Format.
The completed I.D. Kit is then given to the parent or guardian to be kept at home. If ever needed, this I.D. Kit will give authorities vital information to assist their efforts to locate a missing child.

All of the identifying items generated during a KS CHIP Event are given to the child’s family. Only the permission slip is retained by the Freemasons of Kansas. No copies of any ID materials are kept on file by any of the organizers; the parents receive all ID materials and health information produced.

Kansas Freemasonry is proud to bring the families of our state the KS CHIP program for the protection of all of our children!

What CHIP is NOT?

CHIP is NOT the process of placing a tracking “chip” into a child. While a tracking “chip” in your dog is a good thing, it is not something that should ever be done to a child. It is NOT a means of developing a large database of personal information. All personal information is handed over to the child’s guardian in the CHIP kit. We only retain the release form that gives us the right to provide the CHIP service to the family. This release form contains only the child’s name and the guardian’s signature.

If you would like to request CHIP services for your next community event, please fill out an informational request on our Contact Us page.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum