The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams, disappeared from her bed Saturday night

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams, disappeared from her bed Saturday night

Post by Rainbow on 06.09.10 21:35

Curiouser and curiouser.Poor little unwanted girl.

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laurie on 06.09.10 23:07

I don't believe that little Keisha is alive. She looks so sad in those pics.

This just seems to be another Madeleine McCann unfortunately.Poor little girl doesn't seem to have had much of a life

laurie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 20.09.10 7:20

MOBILE phones belonging to the mother and stepfather of missing girl Kiesha Abrahams have been siezed by police as part of their investigation into the child's disappearance.

Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith had to hand over their phones to homicide detectives late last week.

It has been seven weeks since the six-year-old girl was reported missing fom her home at Mt Druitt in Sydney's west on August 1.

Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith have denied any involvement in the disappearance.

Police would not comment yesterday on the significance of the mobile phones, other than to say it was part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/police-seize-phones-from-kieshas-parents/story-e6frf7l6-1225926502262

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 29.09.10 23:07

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams says she believes her daughter was kidnapped by a childless couple.

Kristi Abrahams said she could "feel it in my heart" that her six-year-old, who disappeared on August 1, was abducted after being spotted in public.

"Someone has taken her, I think it was a couple who couldn't have kids of their own," the Daily Telegraph quoted Ms Abrahams as saying.

"I just want her back so we can play her favourite Hannah Montana CD like we used to, and dance and sing."

It has been more than eight weeks since Kiesha was reported missing from her Mt Druitt home.

Her mother said she remained confident the girl was alive and well despite police treating the disappearance as murder.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum