The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Katie Hopkins in DM: The McCanns should accept 'their part of the blame' and didn't deserve 11 million.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins in DM: The McCanns should accept 'their part of the blame' and didn't deserve 11 million.

Post by pennylane on 26.02.16 10:38

@Doug D wrote:As highlighted by ‘carry on doctor’ above, the usual Textusa verbose blog, but worth a look none the less:

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/tide-change.html

Couple of points of note.

Katie Hopkins article.

I had wondered whether the publication of on-line articles could somehow bypass the editorial process but as Textusa points out:

‘And it was pre-announced. This had to have approval by the Editor.

It’s possible that the Editor to approve, he went to get approval all the way up the food chain, all the way King Richard.

However, Paul Dacre, the Mail editor, has exposed the killers of Stephen Lawrence in a very bold move, making a front page accusation of his killers, which reflected badly on police handling of the case.

We don’t know whether he had to have the nod from King Richard or whether he has just made another bold move.’

And KM’s award:

‘Receiving an award from Missing People is like receiving an award from Metodo 3 for best investigative services.

And we are supposing that the sponsor of this award is Stephen Winyard and not Stephen Wynard, a misspelling by Lazzeri, who we spoke about in our “A Triumph of Tycoons” about the private forensic tests done on the Renault Scenic in John Geraghty’s property.

Stephen Winyard, owner of Stobo Castle health spa in Scotland and resident of Monaco, was the first tycoon to be named as a financial supporter of the McCanns. By May 10th 2007, Mr Winyard was reported to have made the offer of a million pound reward for information leading to the return of Madeleine. The offer was made earlier in the week through The Times.’
Incestuous bunch aren't they?

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins in DM: The McCanns should accept 'their part of the blame' and didn't deserve 11 million.

Post by HelenMeg on 26.02.16 10:41

Who? John Geraghty and Stephen Winyard?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 26.02.16 10:48

@HelenMeg wrote:Who? John Geraghty and Stephen Winyard?
Well all of them surrounding the McCanns imo.  But I was referring to Stephen Winyard.....first tycoon to offer financial support in May 2007, and now a sponsor of this award!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 26.02.16 20:05

Off topic as such, but wow! Whether you like her or not that is some incision.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465742/KATIE-HOPKINS-Welcome-scars-happily-wear-pride.html

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 26.02.16 22:27

@pennylane wrote:
Well all of them surrounding the McCanns imo.  But I was referring to Stephen Winyard.....first tycoon to offer financial support in May 2007, and now a sponsor of this award!

That's Stephen Winyard, Owner of Stobo Castle who, according to the internet archive, in 2006/07 (but not now) offered "10% discount for Spa Club Members" winkwink   Now where have I heard that before?   It could be just a coincidence of course.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 27.02.16 16:05

@sharonl wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

That's Stephen Winyard, Owner of Stobo Castle who, according to the internet archive, in 2006/07 (but not now) offered "10% discount for Spa Club Members" winkwink   Now where have I heard that before?   It could be just a coincidence of course.
Certainly makes you wonder!  

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 29.02.16 10:04

I always thought that the best way Katie Hopkins could get at this vile couple would be to actually come out in open support of them. Say things like eg"everybody leaves their children alone when they are on holiday" or "they are Doctors so they know what they are doing" even "how dare we as a nation attack the the known integrity of the medical profession"? Is the media too afraid to allow a public debate on this? Probably yes.

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 29.02.16 11:22

I see the dutch newspaper De Telegraaf has picked up the Daily Mail story or at least their columnist has. 

https://vrouw.nl/phaedra_werkhoven/30039/is_de_moeder_van_maddie_mccann_schuldig_aan_de_dood_van_haar_dochter

Notice the headline. Is the mother of Maddie McCann guilty upon the death of her daughter?  No messing about here with that heading.

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum