The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D. Hall's 3rd Madeleine film: When Madeleine Died? Now uploaded to youtube

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall's 3rd Madeleine film: When Madeleine Died? Now uploaded to youtube

Post by hentie on 20.02.16 10:01

GREAT! Mrs high5 clapping

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall's 3rd Madeleine film: When Madeleine Died? Now uploaded to youtube

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 10:11

I went to see him last night on his tour, with another CMOMM member, and found him very interesting. I'm glad I was able to go.

He once again said that he only wanted to recover some of his costs so that he could make another Madeleine film and that his work is FREE to share to help get the truth out there.

Many thanks to PistonBotX for uploading the film to help 'get the party started' Mrs

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 20.02.16 10:22

Brilliant work!!

Well done Richard D Hall bravobravo

and of course Get'emGoncalo, CMOMM and PistonBotX  clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1

What a team!!

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.02.16 10:27

Hi Jill ,I had a scare ,logged in today few mins ago ,felt so good to have film now up for us all to see,and after about a minute or two ,a loud noise from my laptop and film went and I was left with,a  dark blue screen covered with white print  ,and a fast look and it was one threatening to dump etc etc.. So somewhere there is an effort that we cant view said film . I shall try again  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 10:36

@joyce1938 wrote:Hi Jill ,I had a scare ,logged in today few mins ago ,felt so good to have film now up for us all to see,and after about a minute or two ,a loud noise from my laptop and film went and I was left with,a  dark blue screen covered with white print  ,and a fast look and it was one threatening to dump etc etc.. So somewhere there is an effort that we cant view said film . I shall try again  joyce1938
big grin  memory dump is nothing to do with the film.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 20.02.16 10:43

G
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@joyce1938 wrote:Hi Jill ,I had a scare ,logged in today few mins ago ,felt so good to have film now up for us all to see,and after about a minute or two ,a loud noise from my laptop and film went and I was left with,a  dark blue screen covered with white print  ,and a fast look and it was one threatening to dump etc etc.. So somewhere there is an effort that we cant view said film . I shall try again  joyce1938
big grin  memory dump is nothing to do with the film.

Isn't that Jane Tanners department?big grin

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 20.02.16 10:59

Joyce1938  Sounds like the old blue screen of death.

Jill   Richard is a very sociable person who always has time to talk to people. They were queueing up to talk to him on Monday night and he had time for them all.

Great to hear that the film is on YouTube already. All the links are above so lets pass them on to as many people as we can.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 11:04

@whatsupdoc wrote:Joyce1938  Sounds like the old blue screen of death.

Jill   Richard is a very sociable person who always has time to talk to people. They were queueing up to talk to him on Monday night and he had time for them all.

Great to hear that the film is on YouTube already. All the links are above so lets pass them on to as many people as we can.
Yes, they were queueing last night too. My friend and I had a good chat with him before he started his lecture, which was really quite educational - especially his talk about media manipulation.

Clearly a lot of people regularly go to his lectures because he knew many audience members by name.

There were a good few McCann doubters there asking questions after the lecture. I wonder if any of them are members here? If so, thank you for going!

It was a good turn out last night, the room was absolutely packed!

Well done Richard  thumbsup

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 20.02.16 11:07

@sharonl wrote:
Snipped

Isn't that Jane Tanners department?big grin

It does sound like the Jane "I was carrying her like this" Tanner.

Re memory...they all forgot the truth.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 11:46

Splendid news - many thanks to all concerned howdy !

That should jolly up the weekend, think I'll go hide in my bunker and watch the bullets fly.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.02.16 18:05

Oh Whow, just spent last 4 hours watching Richard Hall, so good, don't quite know what to say, but glad to have the chance to see and hear all in one space .  So much we here had come to conclusion of.  Look forward to next one. joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 20.02.16 19:05

A brilliant film! So informative and easy to understand (saves trawling through all the files).

Many thanks to Richard and all the others who have had input in the making of it and many thanks to Jill for having the patience to up load it. Can't wait for the next one  clapping

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.02.16 20:31

I've just finished watching all four. I can't comment on it yet as I need to digest the information. What I can say for certain is that Jesus is weeping for the lies surrounding Madeleine's disappearance and so am I.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 21.02.16 13:35

I am patiently awaiting for the reaction from Team McCann - there usually is one when something is exposed.    We have had the we are missing Maddie, kids want her back and Kate knows that she is in the Algarve nonsense last week, but how are they going to explain the contents of Richards Film? 

There must be "wholly innocent explanations for all that Richard has uncovered", Eh Clarence? Can't wait to hear what they are, and don't think that it's going to come out on Poultons film (if there is one, or maybe they were just waiting for the release of Richards film first).

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 21.02.16 13:55

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Full 4 hour film courtesay of 'knitted' aka Darren Ware for CMOMM

thumbsup  Brilliant!!  Well done Knitted - I tried to upload it in four parts, it uploaded very quickly (about 20 minutes per disc) but it came out in over 12 parts.  Thank god we have technical minded people like you around.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 on 21.02.16 14:45

I've just watched the four films and thought they were excellent.I think they are great for those such as myself who are less researched , and also for an audience who have little knowledge of the mechanisms of the media and the case as a whole.I have learnt a few things from the films.

Joannep43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.02.16 15:10

@Joannep43 wrote:I've just watched the four films and thought they were excellent.I think they are great for those such as myself who are less researched , and also for an audience who have little knowledge of the mechanisms of the media and the case as a whole.I have learnt a few things from the films.
I feel the same about the films. Despite being a member of this forum for a few years, I've learnt a few new things as well as seeing things I'd forgotten about. I agree with you that it's a good introduction to the case and media mechanism for the less researched.

It's a truly excellent documentary.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 10:03 on 21.02.16 16:32

How didn't the researchers for this film NOT know that the kids went for high tea at the tapas eating area every day. Madeleine never stayed at the main reception until 5:30 as claimed in this documentary. They ate where Tapas staff saw Madeleine. The nannies take the Lobsters to the tapas area around 4:45 where the children eat and their parents join them and sign them out at the tapas area at around 5:30 (they DO NOT sign Madeleine out above the main reception because they aren't there!).

Could you somebody please explain this incredible oversight?

10:03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchgirl on 24.02.16 20:09

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2016/02/what-really-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-banned-documentary-2457512.html

This website attracts millions of viewers.  It's a "conspiracy theory" site focusing mostly what is not reported by the MMS. Word is definately getting out there.

Dutchgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.02.16 20:25

@Dutchgirl wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2016/02/what-really-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-banned-documentary-2457512.html

This website attracts millions of viewers.  It's a "conspiracy theory" site focusing mostly what is not reported by the MMS. Word is definately getting out there.
If this obscure website attracts millions of viewers, it's a bit worrying - why is it referring to the documentary as banned?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.02.16 20:39

@Verdi wrote:
@Dutchgirl wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2016/02/what-really-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-banned-documentary-2457512.html

If this obscure website attracts millions of viewers, it's a bit worrying - why is it referring to the documentary as banned?
Dunno, but at least the film is there and people might watch it 'while they can'.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.02.16 23:50

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Dunno, but at least the film is there and people might watch it 'while they can'.
Exactly - so for the time being the harbingers of doom can go take their sandwich boards and stick 'em back where they belong until the next threat of Armageddon.

Fortunately, it seems the videos have already been watched and well publicized, especially by the staunch critics, unbeknown to them high5 .

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non believer on 25.02.16 13:21

Not had time to have a read around on that site,it looked promising but going off comments like these i think i'll give it a miss :-

Comment ="I must admit they were a bit quick off the mark in setting up a charity after she went missing but that or a dog sniffing for dead people that then cocks it leg up if it smells something does not mean they did it."

Comment ="Well, you know it’s a made up story, when they suggest a dog “alerting” to a smell can tell you how long a body has been there.
And it makes no sense for an adult to murder someone and keep the body “for some time.” And then make it totally disappear.
The motive for making up the dog “alerting” story is to pressure the suspects into a confession."

Looks like the commentators can't be bothered reading up on things!

Non believer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum