The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by hentie on 19.02.16 18:31

Madeleine used like a pawn for money.
The twins for sympathy and more money.

I fear for them.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by Guest on 19.02.16 18:37

@hentie wrote:Madeleine used like a pawn for money.

I fear for them.
Me too, hentie.  Always known as the siblings of the disappeared Madeleine, overshadowed by her non-presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.16 18:42

Ladyinred wrote:

I fear for them.
Me too, hentie.  Always known as the siblings of the disappeared Madeleine, overshadowed by her non-presence.
....with a bedroom/shrine dedicated to their sister. I find that disturbing.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 19.02.16 18:46

Ladyinred wrote:

I fear for them.

How can they be having a normal child's life? Heads filled with tragic circumstances, frightening elements too.
When they came back to UK and were visited by Social Services the twins faces were blacked out in a photo. They had been pushed to the fore in Portugal.
They then went very low profile.
Now their emotions are being paraded out all for sympathy.
Pg 129 was a disgrace to Madeleine. Now this lack of dignity for the twins.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.16 18:51

@hentie wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:

I fear for them.

How can they be having a normal child's life? Heads filled with tragic circumstances, frightening elements too.
When they came back to UK and were visited by Social Services the twins faces were blacked out in a photo. They had been pushed to the fore in Portugal.
They then went very low profile.
Now their emotions are being paraded out all for sympathy.
Pg 129 was a disgrace to Madeleine. Now this lack of dignity for the twins.
Even at school (according to the newspapers) these kids are raising funds in school for their missing sister. I feel sick.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 19.02.16 18:54

@aquila wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:

I fear for them.
....with a bedroom/shrine dedicated to their sister. I find that disturbing.

Very disturbing. A constant reminder of a tragedy.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the twins suffer with mental health problems, depression in later life.
Social Services stepped in quickly on their return to UK....though Gerry claimed it they had invited them!
Why isn't something being done now?

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 19.02.16 19:01

Mind you, could it be CM spiel to the papers to garner ympathy/money and to offset latest developments of book translation and Richard D Hall's excellent DVD's?
Even if it is, why don't Gerry and Kate put an end to it!!!???

My money though is on Gerry and Kate based on their past behaviour and attitudes.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.16 19:07

Nothing, nothing, will stop the juggernaut that is Missing People.

Camila Batmangelidjh and her weird 'charity' is one thing but Missing People is quite another. Funny that no-one is looking at MP charity.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 19.02.16 19:11

@aquila wrote:Nothing, nothing, will stop the juggernaut that is Missing People.
 Yes you are so right, aquila, and Kate McCann's claws are well in.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.16 19:18

@pennylane wrote:
@aquila wrote:Nothing, nothing, will stop the juggernaut that is Missing People.
Kate McCann was recruited imo. A former member here 'tigger' did a lot of research on Missing People. I don't know if it's still on her blog but here's her blog link

http://fytton.blogspot.co.uk/

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 19.02.16 20:14

@aquila wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
Kate McCann was recruited imo. A former member here 'tigger' did a lot of research on Missing People. I don't know if it's still on her blog but here's her blog link

Thank you, there's some mind blowing info gathered there!

I agree, she was no doubt recruited via someone who knows someone.  

All hail the Ambassador for Missing People Kate McCann, aka the infamous child neglector!

As we have witnessed time and time again, the British Establishment are a law unto themselves.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 20.02.16 14:47

And she makes me feel physically sick!
Always about how SHE feels.
She claims they left the children on their own
They claim Madeleine was abducted.
Have they ever expressed how Madeleine must have felt at time of her abduction?!

No for two reasons.
Too selfish to think past themselves.
It didn't happen.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 20.02.16 17:43

@hentie wrote:

And she makes me feel physically sick!
Always about how SHE feels.
She claims they left the children on their own
They claim Madeleine was abducted.
Have they ever expressed  how Madeleine must have felt at time of her abduction?!

No for two reasons.
Too selfish to think past themselves.
It didn't happen.

"She claims they left the children on their own"

....indeed hentie, claims they left the children in their own...

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 20.02.16 18:05

This is from the DM, which I think is just a rehash of the Sun article,

"She added: ‘Gerry was always better than me from the beginning at jumping into a box and getting on with other things, focusing on other stuff.
‘It just took me longer really, although I can do it now and sometimes I hate myself doing that, it doesn’t feel right, but I know it’s a positive thing"

This is interesting to me, apart from the very stark mental image of GM jumping into a box (what kind of box?!) , it's interesting language anyway. Could it be that there is some resentment from KM over her husband being able to ignore what has happened? if that's the case it leads to thoughts around why he would be able to shut off emotionally and be 'in control' whilst she couldn't. Does she want to tell the reader or interviewer that 'right from the beginning' one of them acted oddly considering the circumstances and the other was and has been, more human and emotional?

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.02.16 18:46

@aquila wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

OT does anyone know what happened to Tigger?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 21.02.16 18:21

4 or 5 years and the twins will be on this forum or youtube thinking....

I've never known a dog to lie.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 21.02.16 18:53

@j.rob wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
As far as I am concerned, this is one of the few genuine photos of Madeleine with the twins...Madeleine looks sad and I think scared as well.

If there had been dozens of other genuine-looking photos of Madeleine with her siblings then you could just write this off as a 'bad day' but those other photos don't exist, imo. I think she looks sad, scared and unhappy. 

@ j.rob    It may be your opinion, but it's a rubbish opinion.

There are many genuine pictures which quite clearly show Madeleine and the twins together; moreover there are also videos - like the Christmas video - which very clearly show Madeleine at play with the twins.

Your opinion is baseless.

Moreover, on a great many of these Madeleine looks like a happy young child enjoying herself - well cared for and well turned out. You cannot tell from that one photograph alone whether Madeleine looks 'sad' or 'scared'. The existence of many photos of her looking happy suggests that she was basically a happy infant. Of course, every child has its sadder moments.

We have three photos of her, one with Sean, looking happy on Day One of her holiday in Portugal, 28 April 2007.

We have another one of her with Amelie on that holiday, the date of which has been questioned. She also looks very happy on that one.

The 'great photo mystery' is NOT of how few photos there are of Madeleine and the twins together - but how few there are of Madeleine and the twins on that holiday in Praia da Luz
I wouldn't like to call anyone's opinion 'rubbish' yes  but I do think we should try not to judge a child's state of mind on the basis of a photo. It can lead to dangerously wrong conclusions.
I cannot for the life of me see how anyone can decide that Madeleine is sad, scared and unhappy based on that photo... I do agree with Tony that there are few photos of Madeleine and twins on 'that holiday in Praia da Luz'. Wow! that holiday in Praia da Luz 9 years ago which we are still discussing to this very day. Unbelievable. grouphug

This is a child who disappeared in the most suspicious circumstances imaginable. We know that Detective Amaral asked Kate whether she had ever considered giving up the care of Madeleine to relatives. 

I think Madeleine looks unhappy and sad in that photo. 

We know from Kate's book and from what relatives said that it was hard work coping with Madeleine when the twins arrived as she would be demanding attention when Kate tried to feed the twins.

-------

@ j.rob    It may be your opinion, but it's a rubbish opinion.

There are many genuine pictures which quite clearly show Madeleine and the twins together; moreover there are also videos - like the Christmas video - which very clearly show Madeleine at play with the twins.

Your opinion is baseless.

---------

That's pretty rude. If Madeleine was such a happy, well-cared for child why do she disappear in such suspicious circumstances? Why did the dogs detect cadaver in apartment 5A? Why did Amaral ask that question? Why didn't Kate answer the 48 questions? Why didn't the McCanns' or their friends search for Madeleine?

Those are not the actions of parents of a happy, well-cared for child.

Agree with you J.Rob:

What happened didn't just occur out of nowhere, we know what they have been like afterwards and its a safe bet their parenting was similar prior to Portugal.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.02.16 20:45

'madeleine' by Kate McCann - published May 2011

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie,  so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read. I wanted to make sure they would always have access to a written chronicle of what really happened, no matter how many years have passed. They have already been through too much, and there will be furtherchallenges ahead. Understanding our ordeal will give them the best chance of dealing with whatever life throws at them.

NB:  Whilst posting this, in the background there is a detective story on the television, I quote "the date and time were altered on the camera to provide an alibi"

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.02.16 21:40

Wonder what the McCanns next publicity stunt will be?  popcornandcola

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.02.16 21:46

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Wonder what the McCanns next publicity stunt will be?  popcornandcola
prisoner
Oh yes, roll on that day!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 22.02.16 22:11

, and there will be furtherchallenges ahead. Understanding our ordeal. Last week she sold her twins to the media god help them poor children with the challenges they face in the future because of the selfish parents they were born to.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.02.16 22:20

10th anniversary next year. Lots more to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 22.02.16 22:25

What happened didn't just occur out of nowhere, we know what they have been like afterwards and its a safe bet their parenting was similar prior to Portugal.

---

Quite so. Leopards do not change their spots. And things tend not to happen out of nowhere as you say. The roots of all this will go right back. Probably partly to do with Kate trying to conceive for so long leading to huge frustration. Then then IVF treatment. And then the reality of looking after a baby with colic who didn't sleep. Into this mix add baby twins (perhaps GM's biological when maybe Madeleine wasn't) and there is a toxic build-up of frustration, imo. Which came to a head on a 'make or break' 'holiday' in Portugal.

But I totally agree that the twins have been left with a terrible legacy and I think it is an outrage that their privacy has not been protected - even if their parents are not prepared to do it, the state should have done.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum