The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by j.rob on 17.02.16 22:29

@petunia wrote:"They are up to date, they know everything, they know if we are meeting police. 


Probably just me, but why am I drawn to this part of the interview.

Yes, that is quite interesting - how often are the McCanns meeting the police these days?

This part also strikes me:

She explained: "Everything is the same and she’s in as many photos at home as [the twins] are."


There is a fairly recent twitter feed in which one or even two people who knew of the McCanns spoke about how they were unaware of Madeleine's existence before she 'disappeared'. Even though they knew about the twins.

-----

As far as I am concerned, this is one of the few genuine photos of Madeleine with the twins. There is nothing staged or odd about this photo in terms of its composition. It looks completely genuine.

What has always struck me about this (one genuine, imo) photo of Madeleine with her twin siblings is that Madeleine looks sad and I think scared as well.

If there had been dozens of other genuine-looking photos of Madeleine with her siblings then you could just write this off as a 'bad day' but those other photos don't exist, imo. 

I think she looks sad, scared and unhappy. 

An awful photo.




j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 224
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It could have been me

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.02.16 22:52

@canada12 wrote:If the twins have that degree of recollection, then things will get interesting once they reach the age of majority and the police may wish to question them about what they remember about the days and nights leading up to the "abduction". Specifically, the last time they actually saw Madeleine.
I think, if I may say so @ canada12, this sounds very much like 'wishful thinking' on your part - and is generally a highly improbable scenario.

It's well-established by science that most children do not have a clear recollection of any incident before they were 3.5 or so years old, unless they experienced an exceptionally traumatic event e.g. a bad accident to themselves or some other very dramatic event that imprints itself on their infant minds.      

The twins were just two years and two months when they went on holiday to Praia da Luz.

Undoubtedly the media sensation generated by the McCanns and their backing group will have caused the twins some significant difficulties, as happened for example when Sean (so we are told) was upset listening to a radio news broadcast, when he was on the school 'bus, which mentioned Goncalo Amaral's theories about what happened to their elder sister.

It is quite a burden for the twins to bear - having these constant reminders in the press and the TV about their sister's abduction.

What I think they may be more likely to remember from their infant years is Mummy and Daddy being away from them and being looked after by different carers whilst their parents were jet-setting to the Pope, Morocco, the U.S., Germany, Ireland, Holland, the European Union, Oprah Winfrey and Piers Morgan, etc. not to mention appearing on numerous TV shows, acting as ambassador for Missing People, promoting Amber Alert, campaigning for 'Hacked Off', appearing at Leveson, attending Richard Branson's '1,000th day' bash, being interviewed by the PJ, meetings with the private invesigators (see Peribanez book), meetings with Scotland Yard, Jim Gamble, the Home Secretary, doing innumerable marathons and bike rides for charity etc. - and Kate having 'me' time on several occasions with the Hubbards.         

The most likely response of the twins as they enter their teenage years will be to believe implicitly what their parents tell them about what really happened to Madeleine - and to distrust anyone who says different as 'liars' and 'haters'. All the same, assuming I'm right and if they do believe that Madeleine was abducted between 9.10pm and 10.00pm (as Scotland Yard now claim after they 'found' Crecheman), one day a rather shocking revelation might dawn on them and sink in:

"IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME THAT WAS TAKEN"

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by Guest on 17.02.16 22:56

The twins want Madeleine back, says Kate.  Seriously?  Haven't she and Gerry been gently preparing them for the possibility that she will never return.  

I think I'll start a new topic featuring Kate's stupid utterances, "Kate-lying-in-the-Sun".  big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.02.16 23:07

@j.rob wrote:
As far as I am concerned, this is one of the few genuine photos of Madeleine with the twins...Madeleine looks sad and I think scared as well.

If there had been dozens of other genuine-looking photos of Madeleine with her siblings then you could just write this off as a 'bad day' but those other photos don't exist, imo. I think she looks sad, scared and unhappy. 

@ j.rob    It may be your opinion, but it's a rubbish opinion.

There are many genuine pictures which quite clearly show Madeleine and the twins together; moreover there are also videos - like the Christmas video - which very clearly show Madeleine at play with the twins.

Your opinion is baseless.

Moreover, on a great many of these Madeleine looks like a happy young child enjoying herself - well cared for and well turned out. You cannot tell from that one photograph alone whether Madeleine looks 'sad' or 'scared'. The existence of many photos of her looking happy suggests that she was basically a happy infant. Of course, every child has its sadder moments.

We have three photos of her, one with Sean, looking happy on Day One of her holiday in Portugal, 28 April 2007.

We have another one of her with Amelie on that holiday, the date of which has been questioned. She also looks very happy on that one.

The 'great photo mystery' is NOT of how few photos there are of Madeleine and the twins together - but how few there are of Madeleine and the twins on that holiday in Praia da Luz

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by sharonl on 17.02.16 23:44

Ladyinred wrote:The twins want Madeleine back, says Kate.  Seriously?  Haven't she and Gerry been gently preparing them for the possibility that she will never return.  

I think I'll start a new topic featuring Kate's stupid utterances, "Kate-lying-in-the-Sun".  big grin

I dont think that we are allowed to say "Kate-lying-in-the-Sun" its called "searching" winkwink


____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by sharonl on 18.02.16 8:11

The twins were just two years old when Madeleine disappeared.  They have been brought up with the fund raising, the media chaos, the absent parents who are giving worldwide interviews and attending fund raising parties and  are too busy writing books.  Yes I agree, they have been the subject of torment but not because they miss Madeleine, they would hardly remember her if it wasn't for her parents constantly reminding them.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.02.16 8:12

"If they are in such torment, why would that be our fault?"

------

[REMINDER: “If Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?" - Dr Kate McCann, 2008]

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by BlueBag on 18.02.16 9:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:[REMINDER: “If Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?" - Dr Kate McCann, 2008]
Pretty incredible statement wasn't it.

BlueBag

Posts : 3420
Reputation : 1269
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by pennylane on 18.02.16 11:16

The twins were in a deep (catatonic) sleep as the catastrophe unfolded, and knew nothing of what happened on that ill-fated night. They've since been strongly brainwashed to believe 'the bad man took her!'

What they may remember, however, is the use of sedation when they were younger.

imo

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by Verdi on 18.02.16 12:09

How prosaic!  You've got to hand it to the Star, they've certainly got a way with words that captivate their targeted audience.  Surprised they haven't squeezed in a 'sicko' or 'chilling'.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3534
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by Verdi on 18.02.16 12:17

@Sharonl wrote:  I dont think that we are allowed to say "Kate-lying-in-the-Sun" its called "searching"

May I suggest an idea for a theme tune - 'Searching' by Del Shannon?

If we gotta keep on the run we'll follow the sun-ah, wee-ooh
Follow the sun-ah, wee-ooh
Follow the sun-ah, Follow the sun-ah, Follow the sun ...

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3534
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by HelenMeg on 18.02.16 12:18

@BlueBag wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:[REMINDER: “If Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?" - Dr Kate McCann, 2008]
Pretty incredible statement wasn't it.

It really was - absolutely

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.02.16 12:20

How do we know the twins are 'tormented'?

It's a family 'secret'........innit?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by pennylane on 18.02.16 12:21

The McCanns have been exacerbating and revealing 'the twins secret torment' for nearly nine years!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by HelenMeg on 18.02.16 12:21

Ladyinred wrote:The twins want Madeleine back, says Kate.  Seriously?  Haven't she and Gerry been gently preparing them for the possibility that she will never return.  

I think I'll start a new topic featuring Kate's stupid utterances, "Kate-lying-in-the-Sun".  big grin
Yes, exactly. Hasn't she been preparing them gently for the extremely strong possibility that she wont be coming home? If not, why not?

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by HelenMeg on 18.02.16 12:26

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
As far as I am concerned, this is one of the few genuine photos of Madeleine with the twins...Madeleine looks sad and I think scared as well.

If there had been dozens of other genuine-looking photos of Madeleine with her siblings then you could just write this off as a 'bad day' but those other photos don't exist, imo. I think she looks sad, scared and unhappy. 

@ j.rob    It may be your opinion, but it's a rubbish opinion.

There are many genuine pictures which quite clearly show Madeleine and the twins together; moreover there are also videos - like the Christmas video - which very clearly show Madeleine at play with the twins.

Your opinion is baseless.

Moreover, on a great many of these Madeleine looks like a happy young child enjoying herself - well cared for and well turned out. You cannot tell from that one photograph alone whether Madeleine looks 'sad' or 'scared'. The existence of many photos of her looking happy suggests that she was basically a happy infant. Of course, every child has its sadder moments.

We have three photos of her, one with Sean, looking happy on Day One of her holiday in Portugal, 28 April 2007.

We have another one of her with Amelie on that holiday, the date of which has been questioned. She also looks very happy on that one.

The 'great photo mystery' is NOT of how few photos there are of Madeleine and the twins together - but how few there are of Madeleine and the twins on that holiday in Praia da Luz
I wouldn't like to call anyone's opinion 'rubbish' yes  but I do think we should try not to judge a child's state of mind on the basis of a photo. It can lead to dangerously wrong conclusions.
I cannot for the life of me see how anyone can decide that Madeleine is sad, scared and unhappy based on that photo... I do agree with Tony that there are few photos of Madeleine and twins on 'that holiday in Praia da Luz'. Wow! that holiday in Praia da Luz 9 years ago which we are still discussing to this very day. Unbelievable. grouphug

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.02.16 12:36

New Maddie hunt as Kate and Gerry launch last-ditch bid using final £750k in appeal fund

She added: "They still raise money at school for the Find Madeleine Fund which is great."

Amelie and Sean still raise money at school for the Find Madeleine Fund
-----------------------------------

K McCann's 'piece' in the Scum (welcome back, Re-bek-kah!) would have 'convinced me more' if, IF, she'd only have 'mentioned', three times, her and Gerry's registered. private Ltd company, Madeleine's Fund LNSU

Oh...............hang on..

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by aquila on 18.02.16 12:37

£750,000 in the Find Madeleine Fund which assists the family has the potential to pay for private/boarding/day boarding secondary education for Madeleine's siblings. An exclusive school where they are well educated, are no longer exposed to seeing damning headlines from tabloids displaying their spoon-fed headlines in the local papershop. Much better to place these poor children who are living life under a shadow in the bosom of an understanding private school where they are cossetted from all the nastiness.

Who knows? perhaps one of the many very rich people who have jumped on the bandwagon will offer these children a bursary. Perhaps the Fund has made provisions for the detrimental affect this whole fiasco has had upon the twins.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by MRNOODLES on 18.02.16 12:43



I think the clue is splashed across the top.  20p  they're struggling to shift papers.  What sells best?  Bovine manure as cheap as sh** chips

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.02.16 13:02

So what EXACTLY have the McCann's 'TOLD' the twins?

28 October 2015

Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate McCann praised the "meticulous and painstaking work" done by police, and added, "Whilst we do not know what happened to Madeleine,....."

McCann's, verbatim: "WHILST WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE"
-----------------------

Q. So WHAT have the twins been 'told' by parents Gerry and Ka£e, about Madeleine's mysterious 'disappearance'?

A. I dunno, and neither do their parents!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by pennylane on 18.02.16 13:55

@jeanmonroe wrote:So what EXACTLY have the McCann's 'TOLD' the twins?

28 October 2015

Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate McCann praised the "meticulous and painstaking work" done by police, and added, "Whilst we do not know what happened to Madeleine,....."

McCann's, verbatim: "WHILST WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE"
-----------------------

Q. So WHAT have the twins been 'told' by parents Gerry and Ka£e, about Madeleine's mysterious 'disappearance'?

A. I dunno, and neither do their parents!

Once upon a time, there was this big, bad bogey man who stole your 3 year old sister whilst she slept in the same room as you.  We thought you should know this right away my little darlings.  Sweet dreams. violin

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by HelenMeg on 18.02.16 14:54

That is just so funny  (yes I know this is a tragedy, but sometimes you need to just laugh at the absurdity of this pair of dungrats)

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by lj on 18.02.16 15:46

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@canada12 wrote:If the twins have that degree of recollection, then things will get interesting once they reach the age of majority and the police may wish to question them about what they remember about the days and nights leading up to the "abduction". Specifically, the last time they actually saw Madeleine.
I think, if I may say so @ canada12, this sounds very much like 'wishful thinking' on your part - and is generally a highly improbable scenario.

It's well-established by science that most children do not have a clear recollection of any incident before they were 3.5 or so years old, unless they experienced an exceptionally traumatic event e.g. a bad accident to themselves or some other very dramatic event that imprints itself on their infant minds.      

The twins were just two years and two months when they went on holiday to Praia da Luz.

Undoubtedly the media sensation generated by the McCanns and their backing group will have caused the twins some significant difficulties, as happened for example when Sean (so we are told) was upset listening to a radio news broadcast, when he was on the school 'bus, which mentioned Goncalo Amaral's theories about what happened to their elder sister.

It is quite a burden for the twins to bear - having these constant reminders in the press and the TV about their sister's abduction.

What I think they may be more likely to remember from their infant years is Mummy and Daddy being away from them and being looked after by different carers whilst their parents were jet-setting to the Pope, Morocco, the U.S., Germany, Ireland, Holland, the European Union, Oprah Winfrey and Piers Morgan, etc. not to mention appearing on numerous TV shows, acting as ambassador for Missing People, promoting Amber Alert, campaigning for 'Hacked Off', appearing at Leveson, attending Richard Branson's '1,000th day' bash, being interviewed by the PJ, meetings with the private invesigators (see Peribanez book), meetings with Scotland Yard, Jim Gamble, the Home Secretary, doing innumerable marathons and bike rides for charity etc. - and Kate having 'me' time on several occasions with the Hubbards.         

The most likely response of the twins as they enter their teenage years will be to believe implicitly what their parents tell them about what really happened to Madeleine - and to distrust anyone who says different as 'liars' and 'haters'. All the same, assuming I'm right and if they do believe that Madeleine was abducted between 9.10pm and 10.00pm (as Scotland Yard now claim after they 'found' Crecheman), one day a rather shocking revelation might dawn on them and sink in:

"IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME THAT WAS TAKEN"

Every child (at least in a "normal" development" goes in it's teens through a face where they doubt anything their parents say or stand for. When that happens K&G's "don't look there" will have the opposite effect. Maybe it will not be memories, but internet searches that will give them another view on everything K&G tried to brainwash them with. I have no doubt that moment will come. I also have no doubt K&G realize that. I do believe that is why they are still throwing the twins in the mix. It's almost like making them non-consenting accomplices. 

This conning couple has used religion and children as an effective shield to hide behind. It is despicable.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by lj on 18.02.16 15:51

@BlueBag wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:[REMINDER: “If Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?" - Dr Kate McCann, 2008]
Pretty incredible statement wasn't it.


I believe it was Gerry who said that. Since it gives a very clear picture of what these depraved parents see as "responsible parenting" I have that as my signature.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum