The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by pennylane on 22.02.16 22:40

Ladyinred wrote:10th anniversary next year. Lots more to come.
OMG !     

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by sar on 22.02.16 23:54

@petunia wrote:, and there will be furtherchallenges ahead. Understanding our ordeal. Last week she sold her twins to the media god help them poor children with the challenges they face in the future because of the selfish parents they were born to.
cannot for the life of me understand how someone who has children would drag them into a media maelstrom deliberately.  

[not good at spelling so cut n pasted maelstrom & deliberately into google to spell check.  Accidentally pasted whole sentence and got the following. Cripes!]

Results (my editing)  

1, How to detox your life of negative people....
2, The chameleon nature of sociopaths
3, 9 signs your in bad company
4, You drive me crazy!  Psychology today
5, Toxic parents pdf
6, Native Son; The room turns into a maelstrom and after a violent chase...
7, The deliberate agrarian??  (Make of it what you will)
8, The expeditionary hipster, "social media has erupted into a maelstrom of hatred.."
9, The expeditionary hipster, - a rant about Christmas
10, John Hutton "Arm the Syrian Rebels"

So 90% bad and 10% good.  Pretty much sums up my feelings on the MC's handling of their kids.  They are toxic.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.02.16 0:14

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Wonder what the McCanns next publicity stunt will be?  popcornandcola
prisoner
A source close to the family said..

" notme "

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 04.03.16 8:58

The joys of parenthood!
When they are little they think you know everything...then they reach adolescence and they think you know nothing...they grow up and they realise you did your best.
That is, if you don't 'lose' a sibling along the way in very dodgy circumstances.
I would hate to be the Mccanns now those twins are on the verge of the teenage years.
I would hate to be afraid of my own children, or are they going to be silenced by Clarence Mitchell?
Just an observation from a concerned Mum.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.16 9:15

Kate, or a spokesperson purporting to be her, popping up every few weeks giving snippets to the rags, or accepting pretendy awards from questionable charities, is determined to remain in the limelight.  How can this be helpful to the twins well-being?

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.16 12:00

Kate, her tireless campaign for Missing People and Lorraine Kelly's sofa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9oX6a3uKTs

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum