The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Unsolved murders in Essex Mm11

Unsolved murders in Essex Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Unsolved murders in Essex Mm11

Unsolved murders in Essex Regist10

Unsolved murders in Essex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsolved murders in Essex Empty Unsolved murders in Essex

Post by Tony Bennett 13.02.16 8:25

Sent today:

Dear Essex Police,

In the 4 February 2016 edition of 'The Harlow Star', the Head of Cold Case Reviews, Kevin Macey, was quoted as saying that the unsolved murder of Beverley Brinkley  in Harlow 13 years ago "remained one of the relatively few unresolved homicides in Essex ".

Please therefore supply a list of all unresolved homicides in Essex, giving the following particulars:

1.  Name of the murdered person
2.  Date the person was murdered
3.  Date of the last public appeal in each case made by Essex Police.

Please also state specifically whether the following deaths are classed by Essex Police as 'unresolved homicides':

A. Stuart Lubbock 1 April 2001
B. Lee Balkwell 18 July 2002

Yours faithfully,

Anthony Bennett

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Unsolved murders in Essex Empty Re: Unsolved murders in Essex

Post by Cmaryholmes 09.07.16 18:43

May I ask if you have received a reply ?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Unsolved murders in Essex Empty FOI Act response from Essex Police

Post by Tony Bennett 10.07.16 14:46

Cmaryholmes wrote:May I ask if you have received a reply ?
@ Cmaryholmes     YES, I did, thank you.

You can see their response here:  https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/details_relating_to_all_unsolved#incoming-781555

The deaths of Stuart Lubbock and Lee Balkwell, both of which I've personally investigated, are apparently classed as unresolved homicides, not 'unsolved murders'.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 10.07.16 16:02

Thank you. Not being a lawyer, I always thought that homicide and murder were the same thing. Presumably, homicide could include manslaughter, then. Anyway, I hope the respective families of Mr Lubbock and Mr Baukwell get the justice they deserve.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.07.16 17:06

Cmaryholmes wrote:Thank you. Not being a lawyer, I always thought that homicide and murder were the same thing. Presumably, homicide could include manslaughter, then. Anyway, I hope the respective families of Mr Lubbock and Mr Baukwell get the justice they deserve.
You are absolutely correct, I think.

Although my efforts did result in Michael Barrymore and two other associates of his being arrested and questioned for murder.

Essex Police will never I think accept that Lee Balkwell was killed, as they themselves have been involved in the cover-up of that murder. However, in October 2014 they did (12 years after Lee's killing) prosecute his employer, Simon Bromley, for gross negligence manslaughter.  After 6 days of the hearing, the jury threw the case out within 20 minutes. Lee's death was plainly no accident caused by negligence.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 10.07.16 17:16

Too many laws. Not enough Justice. All very sad and shocking.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top