The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Appalling Death in Custody of Sarah Reed by a serving Metropolitan Police Officer 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appalling Death in Custody of Sarah Reed by a serving Metropolitan Police Officer 2012

Post by willowthewisp on 06.02.16 14:20

Hi to everyone, I have just seen an article from the BBC of an arrest by a Male Police Officer on an alleged Shop lifter,Ms Sarah Reed, who died due to suffocation of her airways in a prison cell,where she was being held on an Assault charge?
I would like to now point out this Police officer was not involved in Miss Reeds Death.
The Male Police Officer was thought to have been provoked into the ill treatment of the suspect and was given a very lenient sentence for the actions he was held accountable for and not in the Death of Miss Sarah Reed.quite remarkable that it took four years for the CCTV evidence to eventually broadcast, which showed how she was treated by this Male Officer in the prescense of Females aswell?
We know it is against the law to steal and I do not know the deceased woman,but would you expect to be treated this way,even if she was a prolific shop lifter,people still have rights and "Dignity,respect" is a two way reasonance of how people are treated?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum