The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.16 13:31

Opened at the request of sallypelt

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14215
Reputation : 2401
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by sallypelt on 05.02.16 13:54

Ty, Tony. I will start this thread off, by asking readers of this thread, if they have seen the film JFK, and what are their views on the film, and if there are any questions that were raised in that film that you would like to know more about?

sallypelt

Posts : 3349
Reputation : 584
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.16 13:58

@sallypelt wrote:Ty, Tony. I will start this thread off, by asking readers of this thread, if they have seen the film JFK, and what are their views on the film, and if there are any questions that were raised in that film that you would like to know more about?

No, I have not seen it, but I have these questions:

1. How many bullets were fired?

2. Where from (approximately)?

3. And if not fired be Lee Harvey Oswald, what sort of person did fire them...

4. ...and if so, for what reason?

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14215
Reputation : 2401
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by sallypelt on 05.02.16 14:55

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Ty, Tony. I will start this thread off, by asking readers of this thread, if they have seen the film JFK, and what are their views on the film, and if there are any questions that were raised in that film that you would like to know more about?

No, I have not seen it, but I have these questions:

1. How many bullets were fired?

2. Where from (approximately)?

3. And if not fired be Lee Harvey Oswald, what sort of person did fire them...

4. ...and if so, for what reason?

Q 1

According to sound analysis, carried out by a British organisation, they found "at least four shots" were fired. But we have to remember that a few of the shots were at the EXACT time of other shots. Some reports state there were as much as 11 shots in total, but I keep an open mind on this claim.

 
Q 2

80% of those at the Dealey Plaza, that day, said the fatal shot came from the "grassy knoll". These witnesses were never called to give testimony at the Warren Commision Inquiry,  Many died in mysterious circumstances, and some disappeared, never to be seen again. At least 2 shots came from the Texas School Book Depository.

 Moreover, Allen Dulles (CIA member) was a member on the Warren Commision inquiry, and it was no secret that Dullas hated JFK with a vengeance, and Dulles made no secret of this fact. As many will know, JFK fired Dulles over the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

As for the person who delivered the fatal shot, to date, I believe it was delivered by Jim Files, but more work needs to be done, and at the moment, I am in “the Jim Files did it” camp For more information on Jim Files, just Google Jim Files JFK.

 

Question 4, "for what reason".

 

I have mentioned the Bay of Pigs, but there were many reasons why they wanted Kennedy dead. For example, Kennedy made no secret of the fact that he wanted to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces”.

 

This is just some insignificant information, in the scheme of things, as this saga is HUGE, and SCARY.

 There are so many threads to this assassination, that one wouldn't know where to begin. However, here are a few names for those interested in this case, to get their teeth into. At first, you may ask yourself "what have these people got to do with the JFK assassination. All I can say it, keep with it, and when you get to the bottom of it, you may be wishing you hadn't

 

A few names to get your interests going:

David Ferrie.  Find out who he was. Dig deep

Dr Mary Sherman, and her involvement in the polio vaccine.

Lee Harvey Oswald. Find out what he was doing in New Orleans when his wife and child was back home in Texas. In the JFK film, Jim Garrison (played by Kevin Costner) ask this very question, what was Oswald doing there. And he wasn't there to hand out anti Castro leaflets.

Jack Ruby. What was his involvement in all this, other than to shot LHO? Why was Ruby outside the Dallas hospital where they took JFK after he was shot? Where did Ruby come from that day?  There are claims that Ruby was at the Dealey Plaza, and after the killing of JFK, "threw a package into a car, got in the car, and drove away. This getaway was close to the Triple Tunnel bypass. Again, do your own research, and see what you find.

sallypelt

Posts : 3349
Reputation : 584
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.16 19:55

@sallypelt wrote:
There are so many threads to this assassination, that one wouldn't know where to begin. However, here are a few names for those interested in this case, to get their teeth into. At first, you may ask yourself "what have these people got to do with the JFK assassination. All I can say it, keep with it, and when you get to the bottom of it, you may be wishing you hadn't


A few names to get your interests going:

David Ferrie.  Find out who he was. Dig deep

Dr Mary Sherman, and her involvement in the polio vaccine.

Lee Harvey Oswald. Find out what he was doing in New Orleans when his wife and child was back home in Texas. In the JFK film, Jim Garrison (played by Kevin Costner) ask this very question, what was Oswald doing there. And he wasn't there to hand out anti Castro leaflets.

Jack Ruby. What was his involvement in all this, other than to shot LHO? Why was Ruby outside the Dallas hospital where they took JFK after he was shot? Where did Ruby come from that day?  There are claims that Ruby was at the Dealey Plaza, and after the killing of JFK, "threw a package into a car, got in the car, and drove away. This getaway was close to the Triple Tunnel bypass. Again, do your own research, and see what you find.
Thank you for answering my questions so quickly.

I am quite willing to do some research and look these names up. But it would be most helpful if you could at least give me ONE link you regard as most useful for each name, then at least I would know where to start.

The night John Kennedy was shot I was on my own at home (probably with my younger brother. The BBC Radio 4 Friday night 'Any Questions' programme was coming from MY school in Bournemouth. As it happens, the Headteacher of that school, Eric Bennett, was also my father.

So he HAD to be there, with my mother, listening to the show 'live' and meeting all the guests and BBC programme host etc.

A night to remember in more ways than one.

I was 15 at the time, and quietly listening to Radio Luxembourg on my tinny transistor radio doing my homework. I seem to remember the news coming  on the radio at about 9pm that evening.

The two other occasions where I know precisely where I was and what I was doing:

* the death of Princess Diana (a Sunday morning)

* 9/11 (a Tuesday afternoon - saw the shots of the planes on TV and was totally stunned).


Send those links if you can, thanks!

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14215
Reputation : 2401
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by sallypelt on 05.02.16 20:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
There are so many threads to this assassination, that one wouldn't know where to begin. However, here are a few names for those interested in this case, to get their teeth into. At first, you may ask yourself "what have these people got to do with the JFK assassination. All I can say it, keep with it, and when you get to the bottom of it, you may be wishing you hadn't


A few names to get your interests going:

David Ferrie.  Find out who he was. Dig deep

Dr Mary Sherman, and her involvement in the polio vaccine.

Lee Harvey Oswald. Find out what he was doing in New Orleans when his wife and child was back home in Texas. In the JFK film, Jim Garrison (played by Kevin Costner) ask this very question, what was Oswald doing there. And he wasn't there to hand out anti Castro leaflets.

Jack Ruby. What was his involvement in all this, other than to shot LHO? Why was Ruby outside the Dallas hospital where they took JFK after he was shot? Where did Ruby come from that day?  There are claims that Ruby was at the Dealey Plaza, and after the killing of JFK, "threw a package into a car, got in the car, and drove away. This getaway was close to the Triple Tunnel bypass. Again, do your own research, and see what you find.
Thank you for answering my questions so quickly.

I am quite willing to do some research and look these names up. But it would be most helpful if you could at least give me ONE link you regard as most useful for each name, then at least I would know where to start.

The night John Kennedy was shot I was on my own at home (probably with my younger brother. The BBC Radio 4 Friday night 'Any Questions' programme was coming from MY school in Bournemouth. As it happens, the Headteacher of that school, Eric Bennett, was also my father.

So he HAD to be there, with my mother, listening to the show 'live' and meeting all the guests and BBC programme host etc.

A night to remember in more ways than one.

I was 15 at the time, and quietly listening to Radio Luxembourg on my tinny transistor radio doing my homework. I seem to remember the news coming  on the radio at about 9pm that evening.

The two other occasions where I know precisely where I was and what I was doing:

* the death of Princess Diana (a Sunday morning)

* 9/11 (a Tuesday afternoon - saw the shots of the planes on TV and was totally stunned).


Send those links if you can, thanks!
I was 15 at the time, and quietly listening to Radio Luxembourg on my tinny transistor radio doing my homework. I seem to remember the news coming  on the radio at about 9pm that evening. spit coffee


As I've said, Tony, where do I start, as the information is overwhelming. There are so many strands to this saga, that when you first read or listen to them, you will probably ask yourself "what as this got to do with JFK".

Anyway, here is a link for you to listen to. For those of you who have seen the JFK film, this is the Mr X in the JFK film. The man in question is Colonel fletcher Prouty, who has now, sadly, died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrQJtNaPeY

sallypelt

Posts : 3349
Reputation : 584
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JFK Assassination

Post by willowthewisp on 06.02.16 15:02

George Walker Bush thought to be present at the Dealay Plaza at the time of the assassination with various nefarious CIA cohorts witnessing the event, but claiming to be in another place altogether?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1429
Reputation : 560
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by Granny Smith on 06.02.16 16:20

I haven't heard that one before. He was only 17 then.

Granny Smith
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by Agent X on 06.02.16 18:47

Tony says "I was 15 at the time, and quietly listening to Radio Luxembourg on my tinny transistor radio doing my homework. I seem to remember the news coming  on the radio at about 9pm that evening."

Can you prove that?

Agent X
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by BlueBag on 08.02.16 20:29

100% PROOF the Government lied about the assassination.



There is LOTS more where that came from.

BlueBag

Posts : 3730
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by Five Star on 08.02.16 21:46

They were lucky to get him imo, The first shot could have made him slump on the back seat of the car injured but still alive.Makes me wonder if all the shots from the grassy knoll and the book depository building may have been a smoke screen, maybe the shot that killed him came from in or around the car he was in?

Five Star

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-21
Location : erf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by joyce1938 on 08.02.16 23:50

I have an idea the accused was in car behind and it was a mistake and a 2nd man got shot also.  That was last story that came out I think, just by memory.  joyce1938

joyce1938

Posts : 813
Reputation : 93
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The J F Kennedy Assassination thread

Post by BlueBag on 09.02.16 8:21

Joyce and Five Star.

No and no.

Please ignore the stupid theories that are deliberately put out there to make the serious researchers look stupid by association. 

I recommend this forum to you.

These people have been on the case for decades and know their stuff.

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/show/6611045-jfk

The forum owner Greg Parker is always right on the money.

It's the best most level-headed JFK forum on the net.

BlueBag

Posts : 3730
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum