The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

*** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How will you vote in the E.U. Referendum?

18% 18% 
[ 47 ]
79% 79% 
[ 209 ]
3% 3% 
[ 7 ]
0% 0% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 266

Re: *** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by pennylane on 13.02.16 14:50

@plebgate wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@plebgate wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436649/Quitting-Europe-lead-Jungle-camps-Kent-claims-Cameron.html

How does he work that one out - why do we have police and the army at our disposal?

All I can do is groan at the stupidity of some of the excuses being given for us to stay in the EU.

@Plebgate, that's word for word what I said to my dh yesterday! thumbup
Great minds pennylane, great minds.   smilie

Of course they could always fill the chunnel in.   As someone said in a newspaper comment section - all these years an island and then the stupid so and so's dig a massive chunnel for anyone to walk into the country.  UNBELIEVEABLE.
  friends

It is unbelievable isn't it.  Unfortunately the lunatics are running the asylum, and have been for a very long time!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by aquila on 13.02.16 15:05

@Richard IV wrote:Some interesting points expressed by Nigel Farage on Sputnik

I voted UKIP at the last election. I'm disappointed that Farage is sitting on a Galloway cyber sofa. Where is Nigel in MSM? 4 million votes and he's sitting talking to the Scottish gorilla.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 13.02.16 15:20

@aquila wrote:

I voted UKIP at the last election. I'm disappointed that Farage is sitting on a Galloway cyber sofa. Where is Nigel in MSM? 4 million votes and he's sitting talking to the Scottish gorilla.
You can resort to name calling all you like Aquila, but don`t forget to add that it`s only your opinion.  However it`s not mine, even though I only posted this to highlight Farage`s comments.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 13.02.16 15:23

@Richard IV wrote:
@aquila wrote:

You can resort to name calling all you like Aquila, but don`t forget to add that it`s only your opinion.  However it`s not mine, even though I only posted this to highlight Farage`s comments.
Of course it's only my opinion.

Here's another opinion of mine. UKIP will not have my vote again.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 13.02.16 16:48

I'm not a fan of Galloway at all, but Nigel Farage appears in many different venues.  He was on Loose Women recently, and I thought his message was spot on!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 13.02.16 20:16

Just a reminder of George Galloway's views on the McCann case. 
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/this-would-have-to-be-mother-of-all-injustices-955628#R8kkcrY7esV5L1Ix.97
[size=54]THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE MOTHER OF ALL INJUSTICES [/size]

• 00:00, 10 Sep 2007

[size=41]NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.[/size]
They have turned it into a circus, with daily appearances at mass and the flight to the Vatican to kiss the hand of the Pope, invoking celebrities, inducing millions of people around the world to raise a fortune in a campaign fund and turning their child into one of the iconic faces of our age.
So even Dante himself would find it difficult to describe any circle of the inferno fit for Kate and Gerry McCann if it all turns out to have been a lie.
I have been in and around the Ocean Club in the sleepy Algarve village of Praia da Luz for more than 20 years and it has been surreal enough watching its tiny cobbled streets bristling with television crews broadcasting around the world from a once little-known holiday idyll.
And now this.
On my Talk Sport radio shows I have been critical of the McCanns from the start. Not least because I knew aspects of their story could not be true.
Their supposed constant vigilance of their three toddlers while they ate in a tapas bar and the children slept in an unlocked apartment was not possible. The distance between the two points was both greater and more convoluted than they said.
In any case, the children's bedroom was on the OTHER side of the apartment block and, though both doctors, neither parent possessed X-ray vision.
I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.
For months I have watched that media poke ridicule at the supposed bumbling Inspector Clouseaus of the Portuguese police for their apparent leaden-footedness in the investigation.
Of course no Johnny Foreigner could be as good as our own police, who brought us the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six.
Now with this new development, the same media seems coiled like a spring to turn on the McCanns as they previously did on the other "suspect" Robert Murat.
Sensing they may have been made the biggest fools in history, the Press tables can be seen turning, the plates beginning to move.
Of course, the most xenophobic commentators say the science which has led to the Mccanns being named as suspects is inherently suspect due to the foreign hands through which it has passed, oblivious to the fact that it came from British laboratories.
If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took possession of the vehicle - transported Madeleine in its boot and she was bleeding at the time.
Or Madeleine's body was transported in the boot at least 25 days after she disappeared once the McCanns took possession of the car.
In these circumstances the Portuguese police really would be clots if they did not consider the girl's parents to be suspects.
Of course there could be other, some would say unlikely, possibilities.
The DNA and blood evidence in the boot may not, after all, be Madeleine's and the forensic scientists may be mistaken.
Theblood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car may be somebody else's, in which case Goodfellas comes to the Algarve and the family are the victims of the most grotesque coincidence.
The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.
The sort of thing which happened to Mr OJ Simpson.
The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it.
Either way, the name McCann is now well and truly in the history books.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 13.02.16 20:17

Sorry about the large letters. I'll engage my brain next time. big grin

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 13.02.16 21:23

Excuse me for being somewhat off topic, but is Galloway insisting (above) that OJ Simpson did not brutally murder his poor wife and her friend?   If so he's sunk even lower in my esteem   Rolling Eyes

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 21.02.16 22:37

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/646221/Boris-Johnson-out-campaign-European-Union

Let's hope Boris can make a difference.

Lots of scare mongering on tv today from the YES campaign.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 21.02.16 23:15

@pennylane wrote:I'm not a fan of Galloway at all, but Nigel Farage appears in many different venues.  He was on Loose Women recently, and I thought his message was spot on!

Tbh Galloways arguments in that interview with farage were spot on especially when it comes to TTIP and goes to counter the myth a vote to leave is only for racists.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 22.02.16 7:29

After a surprise announcement on Saturday that we are to have the EU Referendum on 23rd June 2016, I wondered if Cameron had had a poor reception on the talks on Friday evening. No surprise there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35622105

This is the BBC article , less the video......

David Cameron is campaigning for Britain to remain in the EU after securing a deal he claims will give the country "special status" in the 28 nation bloc.
But did he get what he wanted?
Here we look at the draft reform proposals drawn up by European Council President Donald Tusk at the start of February, the final text agreed on Friday and what Mr Cameron originally promised.

Sovereignty

What Cameron wanted: Allowing Britain to opt out from the EU's founding ambition to forge an "ever closer union" of the peoples of Europe so it will not be drawn into further political integration in a "formal, legally binding and irreversible way". Giving greater powers to national parliaments to block EU legislation.
What the draft deal said: "The references to an ever closer union among the peoples are... compatible with different paths of integration being available for different member states and do not compel all member states to aim for a common destination.
"It is recognised that the United Kingdom... is not committed to further political integration into the European Union.
"Where reasoned opinions on the non-compliance of a draft union legislative act with the principle of subsidiarity, sent within 12 weeks from the transmission of that draft, represent more than 55% of the votes allocated to the national parliaments, the council presidency will include the item on the agenda of the council for a comprehensive discussion."
What the final deal said: "It is recognised that the United Kingdom, in the light of the specific situation it has under the Treaties, is not committed to further political integration into the European Union. The substance of this will be incorporated into the Treaties at the time of their next revision in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Treaties and the respective constitutional requirements of the Member States, so as to make it clear that the references to ever closer union do not apply to the United Kingdom."
Assessment: Mr Cameron has secured a commitment to exempt Britain from "ever closer union" to be written into the treaties. He has also negotiated the inclusion of a "red-card" mechanism, a new power. If 55% of national parliaments agree, they could effectively block or veto a commission proposal. The question is how likely is this "red card" system to be used. A much weaker "yellow card" was only used twice. The red-card mechanism depends crucially on building alliances. The sceptics say it does not come close to winning the UK back control of its own affairs - and Mr Cameron is set to announce further measures which he claims will put the sovereignty of the Westminster Parliament "beyond doubt".
Some key areas also appear to be have been dropped along the way. There will be no repatriation of EU social and employment law, which was a 2010 manifesto commitment. There will be no changes to the working-hours directive.

Migrants and welfare benefits

What Cameron wanted: The Conservative manifesto said: "We will insist that EU migrants who want to claim tax credits and child benefit must live here and contribute to our country for a minimum of four years." It also proposed a "new residency requirement for social housing, so that EU migrants cannot even be considered for a council house unless they have been living in an area for at least four years".
The manifesto also pledged to "end the ability of EU jobseekers to claim any job-seeking benefits at all", adding that "if jobseekers have not found a job within six months, they will be required to leave".
Mr Cameron also wanted to prevent EU migrant workers in the UK sending child benefit or child tax credit money home. "If an EU migrant's child is living abroad, then they should receive no child benefit or child tax credit, no matter how long they have worked in the UK and no matter how much tax they have paid," says the Tory manifesto.
What the draft deal said:"[New legislation will] provide for an alert and safeguard mechanism that responds to situations of inflows of workers from other member states of an exceptional magnitude over an extended period of time… the implementing act would authorise the member state to limit the access of union workers newly entering its labour market to in-work benefits for a total of up to four years from the commencement of employment."
What the final deal said:
On in-work benefits: The Council would authorise that Member State to limit the access of newly arriving EU workers to non-contributory in-work benefits for a total period of up to four years from the commencement of employment. The limitation should be graduated, from an initial complete exclusion but gradually increasing access to such benefits to take account of the growing connection of the worker with the labour market of the host Member State. The authorisation would have a limited duration and apply to EU workers newly arriving during a period of 7 years.
On child benefit: A proposal to amend Regulation (EC) No 883/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the coordination of social security systems in order to give Member States, with regard to the exportation of child benefits to a Member State other than that where the worker resides, an option to index such benefits to the conditions of the Member State where the child resides. This should apply only to new claims made by EU workers in the host Member State. However, as from 1 January 2020, all Member States may extend indexation to existing claims to child benefits already exported by EU workers. The Commission does not intend to propose that the future system of optional indexation of child benefits be extended to other types of exportable benefits, such as old-age pensions;
Assessment: Mr Cameron had to compromise on this aspect of the deal in the face of strong opposition from Poland and three other central European countries. He got the four-year "emergency brake" on in-work benefits he had set such store by - but new arrivals will have their tax credits phased in over four years. The brake will be in place for a maximum of seven years, rather than the 13 years Mr Cameron is thought to have wanted - but the EU has agreed it would be "justified" to trigger it without delay after the referendum if the UK votes to stay in the EU.
Mr Cameron failed in his original demand to ban migrant workers from sending child benefit money back home. Payments will instead be linked to the cost of living in the countries where the children live. The new rules will apply immediately for new arrivals, and for existing claimants from 2020.
The UK government has already reached an agreement on out-of-work benefits. Newly arrived EU migrants are banned from claiming jobseeker's allowance for three months. If they have not found a job within six months they will be required to leave. EU migrant workers in the UK who lose their job, through no fault of their own, are entitled to the same benefits as UK citizens, including jobseekers allowance and housing benefit, for six months.
Neither the draft deal nor the final agreement mention changes to social housing entitlement but they were never part of Mr Cameron's preliminary negotiations.

Economic governance or safeguarding interests of countries outside the eurozone

What Cameron wanted: An explicit recognition that the euro is not the only currency of the European Union, to ensure countries outside the eurozone are not materially disadvantaged. He also wanted safeguards that steps to further financial union cannot be imposed on non-eurozone members and the UK will not have to contribute to eurozone bailouts.
What the draft deal said: "Measures, the purpose of which is to further deepen the economic and monetary union, will be voluntary for member states whose currency is not the euro.
"Mutual respect between member states participating or not in the operation of the euro area will be ensured.
"Legal acts... [between eurozone countries] shall respect the internal market."
What the final deal said: The language on monetary union was unchanged. On financial regulation, this line was added: "The single rulebook is to be applied by all credit institutions and other financial institutions in order to ensure the level-playing field within the internal market."
Assessment: Mr Cameron won guarantees that countries outside the eurozone, such as Britain, will not be required to fund euro bailouts and will be reimbursed for central EU funds used to prop up the euro. The deal also provides a right for any member state to escalate concerns about the impact of eurozone decisions for urgent discussion in the European Council.
But Mr Cameron ran into unexpectedly firm resistance from France on financial regulation. The French wanted to underline was that Britain would not win any "exceptions to the rules of the EU" - particularly in relation to regulation in the City - hence the addition of the "level playing field" line.
Mr Cameron got his explicit recognition that the EU has more than one currency - but it does not go as far mandating "multiple currencies".

Competitiveness

What Cameron wanted: A target for the reduction of the "burden" of excessive regulation and extending the single market.
What the draft deal said: "The EU must increase efforts towards enhancing competitiveness, along the lines set out in the Declaration of the European Council on competitiveness. To this end the relevant EU institutions and the member states will make all efforts to strengthen the internal market….this means lowering administrative burdens."
What the final deal said: Similar language but a promise to establish "where feasible burden reduction targets in key sectors, with commitments by EU institutions and Member State's.
Assessment: This was the least controversial of the government's demands - and Mr Cameron got more than he was offered in the draft document, with target to cut red tape. Such promises have been made before, however, without being matched by reality.

END quote.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.02.16 8:04

This is a single issue referendum for me.

Border control and immigration.

Britain can't take 800,000 to 1 million immigrants in every year.

It cynically undermines every piece of social progress that workers in this country fought for for a century or more.

Now we have a race to the bottom for wages and living conditions because those at the top have deliberately increased supply over demand.

Vote out!

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 22.02.16 9:11

Agreed BB. We have already let too many people into the UK.

The govt has let them in and then tells us we need to build more houses, consuming gas, electric and water.

In the old days , we were told that if you hadn't paid enough contributions into the fund, then you couldn't claim benefits. Now, people from other countries get a house and benefits including child benefits of which some is sent abroad.

The govt has failed miserably with flood defences but we pay high fees to the EU.

I don't think our judicial laws should be made by the EU.

As for the trade argument, the French farmers showed us what they thought...terrible.

I would like to see a govt for the People and not a self-serving corrupt govt that we have had for decades.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brexit from EU

Post by willowthewisp on 02.03.16 17:39

Did anyone see the "Dark Prince,Peter(the Crab) Mandleson" on News Night 1 March 2016,Brown nosing up to dodgy Dave in a desperate attempt to stop "Democracy" in the UK,uttering how Government has the right to pursue what they feel is right outcome(stay in the corrupt club), any one with a different thought of how to proceed, does not have the right view"independent Civil servants briefing notes"?
An utter contempt of "independent Thought process" a classic dangerous idiot, was your name on Operation Ore list, eh Peter,Dunblane Cover up?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.03.16 23:08

The results of the most recent three national opinion polls, as featured in the Wikipedia Euro Referendum Poll Tracker page, have been (excluding 'don't knows'):

Date poll             Percentages
conducted

25 Feb   REMAIN 49.5   LEAVE 50.5

25 Feb   REMAIN 48      LEAVE 52

29 Feb   REMAIN 50      LEAVE 50

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.03.16 8:04

I don't believe opinion polls.

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

It's nowhere near as close as that.

They just need to make it look close before they fix it.

I notice they picked all of the most unpleasant Tories to lead their exit campaign - nice trick.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EU poll

Post by willowthewisp on 03.03.16 11:00

@BlueBag wrote:I don't believe opinion polls.

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

It's nowhere near as close as that.

They just need to make it look close before they fix it.

I notice they picked all of the most unpleasant Tories to lead their exit campaign - nice trick.
Hi bluebag,quite easy to reshuffle the "New Cabinet" if they succeed in a Yes Vote,been on any Yachts with dodgy Dave,eh Peter discussing BSkyB contracts?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 03.03.16 11:27

The `In Crowd` are pulling out all the stops aren`t they.  So desperate they are.  Now threatening complete loss of border control. Also getting French Economy Minister to spout double Brexit warning, plus getting BMW to warn thousands of their employees in UK of dire consequences following an exit.  The In Crowd also seem to have the BBC propagandising for them as well. All quite sickening.  I`m just hoping that most of us British remain as stroppy as we`ve always been and do the opposite of what the establishment tells us.  Is anyone really gonna take Dave Camoron`s advice?

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Balance from the BBC - Not

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.03.16 11:35

@Richard IV wrote:The `In Crowd` are pulling out all the stops aren`t they.  So desperate they are.  Now threatening complete loss of border control. Also getting French Economy Minister to spout double Brexit warning, plus getting BMW to warn thousands of their employees in UK of dire consequences following an exit.  The In Crowd also seem to have the BBC propagandising for them as well. All quite sickening.  I`m just hoping that most of us British remain as stroppy as we`ve always been and do the opposite of what the establishment tells us.  Is anyone really gonna take Dave Camoron`s advice?

I listen to a sizeable chunk of BBC Radio 4's Today programme every breakfast-time.

As part of the BBC's contribution to 'PROJECT FEAR', every morning they pump out a story, often quoting some foreign politician, about how Britain and even the world will suffer a massive blow if we leave the safe and comforting bosom of the European Union.

In order to provide 'balance' (cough), right at the end of this scaremongering they will say something like: 'Boris Johnson denies this'.

Clever!

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Balance from the BBC

Post by willowthewisp on 03.03.16 13:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:The `In Crowd` are pulling out all the stops aren`t they.  So desperate they are.  Now threatening complete loss of border control. Also getting French Economy Minister to spout double Brexit warning, plus getting BMW to warn thousands of their employees in UK of dire consequences following an exit.  The In Crowd also seem to have the BBC propagandising for them as well. All quite sickening.  I`m just hoping that most of us British remain as stroppy as we`ve always been and do the opposite of what the establishment tells us.  Is anyone really gonna take Dave Camoron`s advice?

I listen to a sizeable chunk of BBC Radio 4's Today programme every breakfast-time.

As part of the BBC's contribution to 'PROJECT FEAR', every morning they pump out a story, often quoting some foreign politician, about how Britain and even the world will suffer a massive blow if we leave the safe and comforting bosom of the European Union.

In order to provide 'balance' (cough), right at the end of this scaremongering they will say something like: 'Boris Johnson denies this'.

Clever!
Your right there Mr.Tony Bennett, that is what the BBC would call balanced reporting, a classic one liner, not for comment on?
I have seen a short extract of the debate between Tony Benn and some fellow named Roy Jenkins nearly forty one years or more ago and not surprisingly, the right to stay campaign's arguments are very similar to dodgy Daves,"Fear mongering" just like in Scotland Yes or No Vote,Scare factor?
Next up in the Debate,how will we be able to Heat and Generate power supplies, as we be held to ransom by those Russians, the same people who have invested millions of pounds in and around London, are they now going to sell up and leave if we Exit Europe?
Also note how the "New Pension Bombshell" has just been released, work until your nearly Eighty years old to"qualify for your state pension" to croak it within a few years and the state will be the Beneficiary,ker ching? never mind

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.03.16 16:27

A French government minister earlier suggested his country could end UK border controls in Calais.
Asked whether he would do this, Mr Hollande said: "I don't want to scare you, I just want to say the truth - there will be consequences."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35712463

Pathetic.

Really pathetic.

The UK has it's own border controls.

We are also an island.

Do they think we are stupid?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.03.16 10:13

@BlueBag wrote:French President, Mr Hollande said: "I don't want to scare you, I just want to say the truth - there will be consequences."
I can think of one consequence.

The day we leave the European Union, we will stop sending a daily cheque to Brussels for £55 million yes    

----
Latest 3 opinion polls all give a narrow majority to 'REMAIN', with an average of:

39.7% REMAIN
36.3% LEAVE, and
23% still UNDECIDED

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Betting firms have shifted slightly in the past few days in favour of predicting a win for REMAIN

Daily Telegraph had REMAIN and LEAVE at 50:50 up to 2 March and today has REMAIN on 51 and LEAVE on 49:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11617702/poll.html

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.03.16 12:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Latest 3 opinion polls all give a narrow majority to 'REMAIN', with an average of:

39.7% REMAIN
36.3% LEAVE, and
23% still UNDECIDED

I absolutely refuse to believe this is the true state of opinion.

We are being set up for a fix.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe poll

Post by willowthewisp on 08.03.16 13:46

@BlueBag wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

39.7% REMAIN
36.3% LEAVE, and
23% still UNDECIDED

I absolutely refuse to believe this is the true state of opinion.

We are being set up for a fix.
I wonder how all this will play out with the UK public after the debacle of "Turkey" holding the European Union to Black Mail over the rights of Turkey to be granted access to the "Club" after failing over ten years ago, when their Country was had a better prospect of joining?
The Turkish Government have taken over the "Free Press Association Zaman news paper" in order to be able to control the public's right to know in a free democratic process in this fine constitution called Europe?  Europeans representatives who have consented to pas UN resolutions to "Overthrow Elected Officials" that has led to different crisis in each Country leading up to the present Refugee/economic migrant calamity?
It is thought that at least  Six Billion Euros will be given to Turkey to access aid to repatriate economic migrants back to Turkey under this agreement and Europe will accept a one for one deal as part of this process for Syrian refugees to be able to live in Europe? 
So in effect, any economic migrant who has gone through the Turkish Country(paid people traffickers) will be sent back to Turkey under this process,so how will the Europeans Border control be able to disseminate who has come through Turkey illegally,are they going to ask the smugglers, who they smuggled through Turkey and return the funds paid to the Traffickers back to to the smuggled person's in this process?
Seriously,if Turkey granted as European members grants citizenship to persons entering into Turkey,how many persons can then legally access different parts of Europe under the broken Schengen agreement policy? 
To all UK Residents wake up and smell the coffee and cease paying £55 Million pounds per day to this Bankrupt Gentleman's club, to all females sorry for using the Word,Gentleman, but it is what it is, mainly run by Males!

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum