The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

*** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How will you vote in the E.U. Referendum?

18% 18% 
[ 47 ]
79% 79% 
[ 209 ]
3% 3% 
[ 7 ]
0% 0% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 266

Re: *** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by BlueBag on 15.05.16 15:46

Meet your designated leaders.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by BlueBag on 17.05.16 21:15

Who would have guessed?

"Leader" of the leave campaign accused of "losing it" in controversial statement matter about Hitler.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36317176

I never voted for him and he's not my leader.

They think they are clever.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.05.16 4:49

Get lost Tarzan.   They always end up wheeling him out for some reason. 

Osbourne, Balls, Cable and Tarzan have been wheeled out this week, three has beens and a Chancellor who will not get to be the next PM according to political reporters.    Is anybody really bovvered about what they have to say?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.05.16 7:11

@plebgate wrote:Get lost Tarzan.   They always end up wheeling him out for some reason. 

Osbourne, Balls, Cable and Tarzan have been wheeled out this week, three has beens and a Chancellor who will not get to be the next PM according to political reporters.    Is anybody really bovvered about what they have to say?
It's all part of the cynical game.

Boris and Gove are strawmen.

Controlled opposition.

Designed to discredit the leave campaign.

Boris is in the same ideological class as Cameron and has the same Global agenda.

Has Boris touched on immigration?

Boris: I am the only British politician who will admit to being pro-immigration
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

Boris Johnson says low immigration could lead to economic stagnation
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/14/boris-johnson-says-low-immigration-could-lead-to-economic-stagnation

Let long-term illegals stay in UK, says Boris: London mayor believes immigrants who have been here more than 12 years should be granted amnesty
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3264239/Let-long-term-illegals-stay-UK-says-Boris-London-mayor-believes-immigrants-12-years-granted-amnesty.html

There's loads more.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.05.16 8:19

yes it's all a game and what have we seen this week Boris eating ice creams all the time.  I just wish he would let Gove get the limelight and Davies. They really get stuck in.  As tv programme Points of View contributors normally say - MORE PLEASE.

Duncan Smith is as wet as a whistle I think even though he tries to sound tough.  He says some interesting things but not with enough passion for my liking.

Are there any strong minded people in politics these days other than maybe a handful?

I don't think so, most come over as saying yes to keep in and keep their own lives cosy and the whips from revealing too much?  PAH.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.05.16 8:58

Let's not forget... the Cameron family RECEIVE millions from the EU in terms of business grants and subsidies.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cameron-millions-family-fortunes-tories-206432

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/670181/saantha-cameron-father-david-reginald-sheffield-millions-eu-subsidies

I'm sure there are many more rich people like him.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 19.05.16 16:26

BlueBag wrote:

"It's all part of a cynical game.

Boris and Gove are strawmen.

Controlled opposition.

Designed to discredit the Leave campaign.

Boris is the same ideological class as Cameron and has the same Global agenda."

Well, yes I certainly agree with this.

I have thought this for some time and I also believe that no matter the result, even an overwhelming "Leave" vote will not change a thing. 

I think it is rigged.

One thing that has come to my notice is that Cornwall is not a County anymore, at least as far as the Council is concerned. They have removed the "County" from all logo's outside the Council Offices and their vehicles. I don't know if this is some other agenda or connected with the EU Regions agenda.

Does anyone else know anything about this?

Or does it confirm that nothing will change whichever way we vote?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cakefan64 on 19.05.16 17:35

I don't believe that we will leave the EU, to begin with I think when it comes to the crunch people will vote to remain. Any majority to leave is likely to be very small, besides I think I am right in saying that a referendum is not binding on parliament and there is simply no majority in parliament for leaving. As for Boris Johnson I also suspect he is a strawman. Like Angelique above I am also of the view that nothing will change which ever way we vote.

Cakefan64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 19.05.16 17:38

The Bilderberg group of cohorts will meet up in Dresden,Germany,before any votes will be officially cast by the public of the UK, 23 June 2016?
Has any other voters received the"What the Experts are saying on the EU Referendum" produced by the "Stronger In Team" London,wasting more of the Tax payers money card that I received in todays post,Richard Branson, Mark Carney,Martin Lewis,Karen Brady and other cohorts from the Establishment, I'll have to post it back to the "Free Post Address for the other crap they sent to my address unsolicited,getting desperate yet Dave, what role in the future EU have they offered you eh Dave, as part of the better together clan?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cameron 're-creates' Beatles Abbey Road crossing

Post by Doug D on 21.05.16 12:19

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/may/20/david-cameron-walks-on-beatles-abbey-road-crossing-video

Why? Just why?

Is this supposed to appeal to the undecided masses to stay in? Mr Cool?

Now if he had taken his shoes and socks off, we could start a rumour that he had died.................

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cameron,Abbey Road ?

Post by willowthewisp on 21.05.16 12:46

@Doug D wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/may/20/david-cameron-walks-on-beatles-abbey-road-crossing-video

Why? Just why?

Is this supposed to appeal to the undecided masses to stay in? Mr Cool?

Now if he had taken his shoes and socks off, we could start a rumour that he had died.................
Dave doesn't have to take anything off to cause a stink? 
Dave looked far from"Cool" striding behind a Labour MP, "Yesterday, All My Troubles Seemed So Far Away,Now It Looks as Though there Here to Stay,oh I Believe in Yesterday?" 
He has Boris and Michael to try to split the "Leave" campaign vote on the EU referendum,Eton Educated,Bullingdon Club cohorts will be able to look after themselves whichever way the Referendum go's,they are not interested in the "Majority votes" only for themselves,the Conservatives,it's in the Name,something to Conserve and not Democracy?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 21.05.16 13:47

I've read quite a number of the replies on this thread, but I haven't noticed anything relating to the civil liberties aspect of leaving the EU., although there may be some I have missed. There may also be some addressing the fact that other countries within the European market constitute the UK's largest trading  partners.

If the UK were to leave the EU, it would be the end of the  European Human Rights Act and the aforementioned is the last bastion of defence the British people have against becoming a fully blown police state. The very thought of being at the mercy of dictatorial megalomaniacs such as Chris Grayling, Ian Duncan Smith et al is truly frightening, why, the likes of Singapore, N. Korea, Japan etc. would appear positively liberal by comparison.  

During the course of the past 30 yrs. the British people have sleep walked into an Orwellian nightmare with the largest surveillance system per capita on the face of the planet, the 1998 Firearms Act, the 2002 Proceeds of Crime Act, the 2003 Criminal Justice Bill, the 2007 Welfare Reform Act to name but a few.

Ah! but I hear whisperings from the gods, we've been promised a British Bill of rights, but what pray, would this consist of, the right to carry tracking devices, euphemistically referred to as mobile phones, the right to be enslaved in debt for the duration of one's life, mandatory CCTV installed in one's bathroom, the right to be recorded every time one sets foot outside one's threshold, the right to deify force fed media products, perhaps more affectionately known as celebrities, the right to say what one chooses, as long as one does what one is told, although even that has already been severely diminished etc. etc. etc.

If you think things are bad now, in the immortal words of Ronald Reagan ''You ain't seen nothing yet.'' Wasn't it a headline quote from the 'Sun' in 1987, or it may have been 1992, 'Will the last person leaving, turn out the lights.'

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.05.16 14:06

Realist,

You're obviously "remain".

I'm all for more localised democracy myself.

I don't see any future in expanding centralisation of power except if you like eventual tyranny.

Yes... if we remain we will get less human rights with the current "here today gone tomorrow" regime.

But we (British People) will have more power to change it... and lots of other things too.

This is about survival of our culture.

In the EU we are doomed to being dissolved away - the exact plan of the rich elite since WWII.

The "people" are easier to control that way.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 21.05.16 14:20

Although many US citizens are of the belief that their country has suffered a draconian erosion of civil liberties over the past couple of decades (We want our America back), it still remains amongst the best of the worst world's democracies. 

It is still also, although other former so called third world nations are catching up, the most advanced technological country on the face of the planet, therefore one could be excused for opining that federalisation hasn't been such a bad thing for them, anyway.

Better the devil yer know----, Bluebag big grin

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.05.16 20:56

@Realist wrote:Although many US citizens are of the belief that their country has suffered a draconian erosion of civil liberties over the past couple of decades (We want our America back), it still remains amongst the best of the worst world's democracies.  
Well that was until the Patriot Act.

The American people are right and they too are being dissolved as a nation.

It's deliberate.

The only thing left with any real power is corporations because everyone else will be divided.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 22.05.16 1:29

@Realist wrote:I've read quite a number of the replies on this thread, but I haven't noticed anything relating to the civil liberties aspect of leaving the EU., although there may be some I have missed. There may also be some addressing the fact that other countries within the European market constitute the UK's largest trading  partners.

If the UK were to leave the EU, it would be the end of the  European Human Rights Act and the aforementioned is the last bastion of defence the British people have against becoming a fully blown police state. The very thought of being at the mercy of dictatorial megalomaniacs such as Chris Grayling, Ian Duncan Smith et al is truly frightening, why, the likes of Singapore, N. Korea, Japan etc. would appear positively liberal by comparison.  

During the course of the past 30 yrs. the British people have sleep walked into an Orwellian nightmare with the largest surveillance system per capita on the face of the planet, the 1998 Firearms Act, the 2002 Proceeds of Crime Act, the 2003 Criminal Justice Bill, the 2007 Welfare Reform Act to name but a few.

Ah! but I hear whisperings from the gods, we've been promised a British Bill of rights, but what pray, would this consist of, the right to carry tracking devices, euphemistically referred to as mobile phones, the right to be enslaved in debt for the duration of one's life, mandatory CCTV installed in one's bathroom, the right to be recorded every time one sets foot outside one's threshold, the right to deify force fed media products, perhaps more affectionately known as celebrities, the right to say what one chooses, as long as one does what one is told, although even that has already been severely diminished etc. etc. etc.

If you think things are bad now, in the immortal words of Ronald Reagan ''You ain't seen nothing yet.'' Wasn't it a headline quote from the 'Sun' in 1987, or it may have been 1992, 'Will the last person leaving, turn out the lights.'
It was British people that gave the EU Human Rights and helped to draft the conventions. 
Think the UK will be fine.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 22.05.16 14:03

Cameron ‘doing an Osborne (as regards student tuition fees)’ on Turkey:

David Cameron has said claims the UK would not be able to block Turkey joining the EU are "very misleading", insisting the UK retains a veto.

Earlier defence minister Penny Mordaunt said the migrant crisis would hasten talks over Turkey's EU bid and the UK was powerless to stop it.

The EU referendum was the "only chance" for the UK to have its say, she said.

But the prime minister said this was wrong and raised question marks about the Leave campaign's judgement.

It would be "literally decades" before Turkey was ready to join, Mr Cameron said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36353013

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.05.16 8:10

Turkey joining the EU will be the final pill from the European cultural suicide bottle.

You think it's bad now, just wait.

This is a deliberate plan by an unelected, unmandated globalist elite who since World War II have striven to dissolve the idea of nationality (without asking the people is that what they want).

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.05.16 8:16

@BlueBag wrote:Turkey joining the EU will be the final pill from the European cultural suicide bottle.

This is a deliberate plan by an unelected, unmandated globalist elite who since World War II have striven to dissolve the idea of nationality (without asking the people is that what they want).

You are so right, BlueBag.  Brilliant post! agreed

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; EU Referendum.

Post by willowthewisp on 23.05.16 12:33

Not wanting to be thought of as a "Racist" on this subject,but if anyone who cares to research an article given by Brandon Martinez 15 November 2015 to Non-Aligned Media quoting a statement, "We(Jews) Intend to turn Europe into a mixed Race of Asians and **groes ruled over by the Jews" 
Jewish EU "Founding Father"
Richard Coudenlove-Kalergi in"Praktischer Idealismus" 1925?

It appears we have been living in a time of deception by a controlling Group of "Cohorts"(Bilderberg?) of some sort of "Master Plan" to usurp peoples identity of "Generations" into an unrecognisable group of descendants, where the today's people are to be used for the"Controlling Group" to manipulate for their chosen purpose? 
Or would the Elite in our Governed Societies have us believe that it is a "Conspiracy Theory" that no such a plan Exists?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 23.05.16 12:58

There are a lot of concerns about immigration and refugees in this EU Referendum and one of reasons people will vote to leave. I know a family where non of them were born in the UK but one parent is a British Citizen by descent, the other parent is an Italian Citizen by birth and has lived and worked here for 16 years. Their three children are Italian Citizens passed on by their father. The two older children having grown up here have been in work since leaving education, the third will be going to University when they finish 6th Form this year.

My questions are - If the vote is to leave and in fact the UK does leave what happens to the father and children in this family ?
                          Will they be told to leave ?
                          If they have to leave will the mother than have to become an Italian citizen to be able to stay in Italy ?

dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.05.16 13:15

@pennylane wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Turkey joining the EU will be the final pill from the European cultural suicide bottle.

You are so right, BlueBag.  Brilliant post! agreed
Agreed.  It is shocking to me the lengths the remain campaign are going to to put fear into us.   We Brits can see through it all.   They think we are stupid.   WE AINT.  Let's hope the electorate give the remain scaremongers a good licking in June.   pray2

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.05.16 13:25

I am praying too, plebgate!   pray2

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.05.16 21:23

Now we have BrEggsit big grin 

I watched most of Boris' speech and I thought he did rather well.   Didn't deserve an egg thrown at him.

oops forgot link  - http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672973/EU-referendum-bizarre-moment-Boris-confronted-heckler-Brexit-cam

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.05.16 21:54

Someone commenting on a DM  article about the EU recommended googling Coudenhove-kalergi plan. I did so and found a very unsettling piece of history dating back to 1922.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum