The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

*** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How will you vote in the E.U. Referendum?

18% 18% 
[ 47 ]
79% 79% 
[ 209 ]
3% 3% 
[ 7 ]
0% 0% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 266

*** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.16 9:50

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poll-idUKKCN0VE0IE

The BBC will require a whole set of new tricks to try and con us into remaining in this corrupt, failed institution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by Richard IV on 05.02.16 10:36

Mr

3 cheers for the Bolshy British.

May those in favour of leaving continue to increase.

You can bet Cameron is a robot being controlled by the US.

Let`s show Mr. Puppet in Bully`s clothing 2 fingers to his manipulations

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *** 17,410,742 Brits (52%) vote for BREXIT on "INDEPENDENCE DAY" *** (was: E.U. REFERENDUM - The state of the polls)

Post by kaz on 05.02.16 11:51

It's so obvious that Cameron and many in the Tory party are ONLY  concerned with the financial aspect of remaining in the EU. For many of us it's more to do with 'quality ' of life. I am sick of being stuck on roads and motorways because our roads are just too full . How much more can they take? I'm sick of every bit of green space being built on , sick of spending hours in queues for everything and nothing. How much more can WE take?  Let's take back control. It's not Cameron's country to give away. It's ours. What does he know about our problems with schools, doctors and hospitals and breathing space when he lives in the glorious isolation of the beautiful Cotswolds ,will send his children to private schools and I doubt if he even  knows what an NHS hospital looks like ? Sorry about the rant but I've just been stuck three hours on the motorway!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe poll

Post by willowthewisp on 05.02.16 12:05

@Richard IV wrote:Mr

3 cheers for the Bolshy British.

May those in favour of leaving continue to increase.

You can bet Cameron is a robot being controlled by the US.

Let`s show Mr. Puppet in Bully`s clothing 2 fingers to his manipulations
Dodgy Dave's dummy will be seen being spat out after his backing of the "Arab Free Movement" UN charter 273 and such Loyal EU leaders like in Iraq,Tony Blair,Dr David Kelly,Robin Cook,(sacrificed,suicided?)back the wrong side then Dave and cohorts or was this part of a master plan?
Nearly Seventy Seven years since the last World War began and the formation of NATO to bring peace throughout Europe, whereby the Elite divided the Middle East and take a look at the conflicts,Iran,Iraq Wars,Syria,Egypt,Crimea,Balkan's,Israel,Palastine,Yemen,Saudi Arabia?
So NATO has been a huge success then in creating a better climate throughout Europe then?
The CIA,have been trying to oust the Assad Family from Syria for over Sixty Five years and letting Israel deplete the Oil/Gas reserves as part of the Golan Heights sanctions?
Look at the parody Video from "Frankie Goes to Hollywood" when Two tribes go to War,only if this was true, would the World be a safer place?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.02.16 12:12

The middle-east is a mess because Britain, France, USA, Russia and Turkey have made it a mess.

Way back to the first world war when Lawrence of Arabia was disgusted by the aforementioned doing deals behind the Arabs backs whilst making false promises to them.

He was disgusted with himself because he was part of the deception.

I'm on a Lawrence binge at the moment and I must say it's all pretty eye-opening.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe poll

Post by willowthewisp on 05.02.16 12:22

@BlueBag wrote:The middle-east is a mess because Britain, France, USA, Russia and Turkey have made it a mess.

Way back to the first world war when Lawrence of Arabia was disgusted by the aforementioned doing deals behind the Arabs backs whilst making false promises to them.

I'm on a Lawrence binge at the moment and I must say it's all pretty eye-opening.
Hi Bluebag,picture Dodgy Dave in his Headress,swathing along on horse back riding in the Middle East sand,saving the people from ISIS created by the CIA formally,Al Queda and fragrant Rebekah dancing the seven veils?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.16 12:40

@BlueBag wrote:The middle-east is a mess because Britain, France, USA, Russia and Turkey have made it a mess.

I am in agreement.

There are those who suggest that conflict between the worlds of the 'Christian' Western world and the world of Islam has been deliberately engineered on order to bring about the crisis that would one day trigger calls for a one world government (as now supported by the new Pope who makes frequent pro-Islam noises suggesting that Christians and Muslims worship 'the same God' (no they definiuley do not).

Some claim that that grand old fat 33-degree Freemasonic Grandmaster, Albert Pike, leader of the Masonic world in the late nineteenth century, actually called for such a strategy in order to precipitate a third world war. However, hat claim has been adequately disproved.

Both Albert Pike and T E Lawrence came to unfortunate end.

Poke IIR choked on his own fat throat.

Lawrence it seems was too fond of riding his motor-bike through the south Dorset countryside

P.S. > @ Blue Bag

There is a memorial pillar to T E Lawrence in Epping Forest, a few miles away from where I live. He lived at Pole Hill near Chingford for a while:

http://www.chingfordwarmemorial.co.uk/news.php?detail=New_Blue_Plaque_For_Lawrence_of_Arabia

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 05.02.16 14:06

@kaz wrote:It's so obvious that Cameron and many in the Tory party are ONLY  concerned with the financial aspect of remaining in the EU. For many of us it's more to do with 'quality ' of life. I am sick of being stuck on roads and motorways because our roads are just too full . How much more can they take? I'm sick of every bit of green space being built on , sick of spending hours in queues for everything and nothing. How much more can WE take?  Let's take back control. It's not Cameron's country to give away. It's ours. What does he know about our problems with schools, doctors and hospitals and breathing space when he lives in the glorious isolation of the beautiful Cotswolds ,will send his children to private schools and I doubt if he even  knows what an NHS hospital looks like ? Sorry about the rant but I've just been stuck three hours on the motorway!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said  yes

The Bullingdon boys can`t see it because they are floating on power at the moment, but the rest of us are noticing, particularly during PM`s QT, how Cameron ridicules and humiliates Jez Corbyn and John McDonnell, upon which his Old Etonian pals roll about laughing like a gang of juvenile bully boys.  At least the opposition stay composed and respectful and don`t resort to those tactics.  The House of Commons certainly ain`t what it used to be, particularly when Cameron is sitting. Ed Miliband was right when he called him a `Flashman` character.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.02.16 14:48

@kaz wrote:It's so obvious that Cameron and many in the Tory party are ONLY  concerned with the financial aspect of remaining in the EU. For many of us it's more to do with 'quality ' of life. I am sick of being stuck on roads and motorways because our roads are just too full . How much more can they take? I'm sick of every bit of green space being built on , sick of spending hours in queues for everything and nothing. How much more can WE take?  Let's take back control. It's not Cameron's country to give away. It's ours. What does he know about our problems with schools, doctors and hospitals and breathing space when he lives in the glorious isolation of the beautiful Cotswolds ,will send his children to private schools and I doubt if he even  knows what an NHS hospital looks like ? Sorry about the rant but I've just been stuck three hours on the motorway!!!!!!!!!!!!
but, but, but, Cameron's wife does bake exceedingly good cakes. big grin (see Great Sport Relief Bake Off).

Perhaps the nation can pop in for tea and an award winning home-made bun with Samantha. titter

@kaz please reconsider your frustration. If you think 3 hours stuck on a motorway is hard, just consider how much effort Sam put into appearing on television to bake stuff just to show everyone how 'normal' and 'everyday' the Cameron family is. Do you know how much effort went into that PR exercise? do you know how hard Sam worked to be the best? do you know how many people spent sleepless nights assisting Sam to be the best? do you know how many people had to go that extra mile to suck up to Sam? do you know how many security staff extended themselves?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 05.02.16 15:20

@aquila wrote:
but, but, but, Cameron's wife does bake exceedingly good cakes. big grin (see Great Sport Relief Bake Off).

Perhaps the nation can pop in for tea and an award winning home-made bun with Samantha. titter

@kaz please reconsider your frustration. If you think 3 hours stuck on a motorway is hard, just consider how much effort Sam put into appearing on television to bake stuff just to show everyone how 'normal' and 'everyday' the Cameron family is. Do you know how much effort went into that PR exercise? do you know how hard Sam worked to be the best? do you know how many people spent sleepless nights assisting Sam to be the best? do you know how many people had to go that extra mile to suck up to Sam? do you know how many security staff extended themselves?
Is the wonderful Sam Cam baking cakes for US.....................the plebs? Wow!  In the words of another Tory PM, 'We  have NEVER  had it so good.' Hope there's no sugar in them though ...............we plebs are prone to obesity don't you know? Maybe if we all descend on the Cams with salivating mouths Cam will be able to announce ( in her best plebby  accent ) '  Let them eat cake!'

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.02.16 15:47

@kaz wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Is the wonderful Sam Cam baking cakes for US.....................the plebs? Wow!  In the words of another Tory PM, 'We  have NEVER  had it so good.' Hope there's no sugar in them though ...............we plebs are prone to obesity don't you know? Maybe if we all descend on the Cams with salivating mouths Cam will be able to announce ( in her best plebby  accent ) '  Let them eat cake!'
Here is an inspired cake from Sam - covered in sugary fondant icing - which is all about her family's love of surfing.

Now kaz, you really do need to get out of your car more, just leave it on the hard shoulder, summon a helicopter  and 'hang ten' on a surfboard in Cornwall or Portugal. titter

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo on 05.02.16 19:02

A question for all, regardless of whether they want to Stay or Leave. If the referendum goes ahead and if there is a majority for "Leave", how many people actually think that will happen?

I can't help thinking it won't be so simple. There'll be negotiations and then some concessions and then we'll be asked to "think again before taking such a serious step". Negotiations toward an exit could be made to be interminable and so on.

Cameron only promised a referendum if he got a majority. I think he expected to be in a coalition again and this would have been one of the policies to be sacrificed.

Columbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.02.16 20:44

The sooner we are out the better.   I don't understand why Cameron who is supposed to be a Eurosceptic is trying so hard to keep us all in.  What's that all about?

I want out and I want out NOW.   I do not want Merkel and the other load of yes men dictating to us.  OUT NOW I SAY.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.02.16 21:05

@plebgate wrote:The sooner we are out the better.   I don't understand why Cameron who is supposed to be a Eurosceptic is trying so hard to keep us all in.  What's that all about?

I want out and I want out NOW.   I do not want Merkel and the other load of yes men dictating to us.  OUT NOW I SAY.
Amen plebgate!

SCameron now pushing the end of 2017, so pretty much 2018. Now you see it, now you don't....  eek

Out! Out! Out!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.16 21:13

@pennylane wrote:
@plebgate wrote:The sooner we are out the better.   I don't understand why Cameron who is supposed to be a Eurosceptic is trying so hard to keep us all in.  What's that all about?

Amen plebgate!

SCameron now pushing the end of 2017,
The opinion polls look bad. More migrants coming in. A million-plus new Muslims in Germany who in three years time will become E.U. citizens and will have the legal right to walk into Britain and its world-famous benefits system.  What to do??

Meanwhile Cameron is jet-setting around countries like Estonia, Latvia, Luxembourg and Slovenia - all with national budgets smaller than that of Essex County Council - on his hands and knees begging them to agree to a few trifling concessions.

Utter national humiliation!

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 05.02.16 21:15

Are you saying Frau Merkel is a MAN , plebgate?   I jest. Did anyone see Tracy Ullman's fantastic impersonation of Her Germanic Majesty? Shame it was a one off since it was the best impersonation of the lot. Let's face it  S'Cameron is used to nannies telling him what to do . She probably threatens him with a good spanking if he doesn't do as he's told.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.02.16 21:29

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

Amen plebgate!

SCameron now pushing the end of 2017,
The opinion polls look bad. More migrants coming in. A million-plus new Muslims in Germany who in three years time will become E.U. citizens and will have the legal right to walk into Britain and its world-famous benefits system.  What to do??

Meanwhile Cameron is jet-setting around countries like Estonia, Latvia, Luxembourg and Slovenia - all with national budgets smaller than that of Essex County Council - on his hands and knees begging them to agree to a few trifling concessions.

What do we do, it is such a dire situation. 

I can't bear to listen to Cameron's empty rhetoric, and I'm shocked and appalled at his every move!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.02.16 23:54

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436649/Quitting-Europe-lead-Jungle-camps-Kent-claims-Cameron.html

How does he work that one out - why do we have police and the army at our disposal?

All I can do is groan at the stupidity of some of the excuses being given for us to stay in the EU.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 09.02.16 9:25

@plebgate wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436649/Quitting-Europe-lead-Jungle-camps-Kent-claims-Cameron.html

How does he work that one out - why do we have police and the army at our disposal?

All I can do is groan at the stupidity of some of the excuses being given for us to stay in the EU.
Which begs the question, 'Why can't they think up some decent ones?' Maybe because there just aren't any.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe poll

Post by willowthewisp on 09.02.16 14:18

Here in the UK, we are supposed to have the little "Englander mentality" of being xenophobic?
Yet we have been in the EU environment for forty odd years and as they say,have chosen not to become full club members by not going into the Euro currency,yet paid Billions of pounds into the club and they have reciprocated funds back to the UK to keep UK sweet as still onboard members? 
During this economic period, the UK has seen massive job losses's in heavy industrial work,steel,Mining,Glass production,depletion of a fishing industry and manufacturing jobs and at the same time seen the decrease of the wage to Blue Collar working class, along with permanent cuts to their pensionable retirement funds,by successive UK Governments?
These,"Blue Collar workers"once paid into the Stock Markets,via their Company Pension Schemes providing employment in the Banking institutions of Society,,via. Mortgages,Insurance sectors of the financial Industry, who then went on to Rip off the masses's by the UK Government, who sought new regulations to acquire the properties they had bought,via Long Term Care Homes in their old age, which was once paid for out of their subscriptions into the State Benefits National Insurance contributions,Shafted by Mrs Margaret Thatcher?
Whilst in the EU, we have seen Mrs Merkel's Country,expand its Heavy Industrial Industry,note the take over of certain cars now rebadged and expanded it's growth potential throughout the EU, whilst at the same time closing down on it's Nuclear Power stations and at the same time, proliferated caps on the"Fossil fuel Industry" to new expanding economies and not being reciprocated to "Older Fossil producers" as they cannot determine how much of the exposure to the Environment Global Warming it impacted to the World?
So people when you come to cast your vote in the, "In/Out" referendum decide for yourselves what has effected/impacted the living standards in the UK of the Working class. As you have the "Overall Right of self determination" in this one off opportunity and not be "Conned" by the Elite Functions of the UK, Parliament,via Dodgy Dave and his Millionaire chums trying to put the "Fear Factor" of Immigration as they have allowed for the same people(immigrants) to compete against you in your own Countries for years. 
Has this been part of the function of EU Foreign policy cheaper Labour from Foreign Countries,( British, Auf Weidershen Pet /Turkish Workers,Germany) making Industry,competitive as and when required, mass unemployment,less workers rights?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 09.02.16 14:35

@plebgate wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436649/Quitting-Europe-lead-Jungle-camps-Kent-claims-Cameron.html

@Plebgate, that's word for word what I said to my dh yesterday! thumbup

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Europe poll

Post by willowthewisp on 10.02.16 11:58

Did anyone see News Night Tuesday 9 Feb 2016,with a former EU leader(Manual Paroso) who was trying to dismiss the "Idea" that the one million refugees from Syria,if given German citizenship with EU status they would be free to go to the Uk under the Eu Rules.  At no point did the former leader state that it would not be possible for this scenario to fruition or happen?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.02.16 0:04

@pennylane wrote:

@Plebgate, that's word for word what I said to my dh yesterday! thumbup
Great minds pennylane, great minds.   smilie

Of course they could always fill the chunnel in.   As someone said in a newspaper comment section - all these years an island and then the stupid so and so's dig a massive chunnel for anyone to walk into the country.  UNBELIEVEABLE.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.02.16 0:07

@willowthewisp wrote:Did anyone see News Night Tuesday 9 Feb 2016,with a former EU leader(Manual Paroso) who was trying to dismiss the "Idea" that the one million refugees from Syria,if given German citizenship with EU status they would be free to go to the Uk under the Eu Rules.  At no point did the former leader state that it would not be possible for this scenario to fruition or happen?
I read about that in one of the newspapers.    The only glimmer of hope I have is that Merkel will be very wary of granting them German citizenship now, she is very unpopular in Germany at the moment and it seems the German voters want her out as soon as.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 13.02.16 14:21

Some interesting points expressed by Nigel Farage on Sputnik

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum