The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Cecil Parkinson and the 'gagging order' on his mistress and their child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cecil Parkinson and the 'gagging order' on his mistress and their child

Post by worriedmum on 25.01.16 21:17

Former Tory Grandee Cecil Parkinson has died and details of his gagging order on his former mistress, their child and anyone else at all are being re-examined,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/12120477/The-only-promise-Cecil-Parkinson-ever-kept-never-to-see-his-daughter.html

I am shocked that this level of control over other people's lives has been ratified through our justice system.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cecil Parkinson and the 'gagging order' on his mistress and their child

Post by BlueBag on 26.01.16 7:53

One law for the rich, another for everyone else.

Money buys justice.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cecil Parkinson,gagging order

Post by willowthewisp on 26.01.16 9:33

@worriedmum wrote:Former Tory Grandee Cecil Parkinson has died and details of his gagging order on his former mistress, their child and anyone else at all are being re-examined,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/12120477/The-only-promise-Cecil-Parkinson-ever-kept-never-to-see-his-daughter.html

I am shocked that this level of control over other people's lives has been ratified through our justice system.
As they say in the dishonourable house,my honourable friend,along with a long line of politician's of all parties are after all Human and stirrings from wherever make them lose control of their lips of promises never to be kept?
No difference in the human race,just big egos on power control of the masses by certain traits of grandiosity abusing the system they create?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.01.16 13:52

@worriedmum wrote:Former Tory Grandee Cecil Parkinson has died and details of his gagging order on his former mistress, their child and anyone else at all are being re-examined,

What an absolutely shocking and gut wrenching experience for his child to have endured all those years.   All legal, well I believe the laws need to be looked at again and PRONTO. 

I am glad he didn't get the chance to try and stand for PM of this country.   If he could do that to his own blood what hope for the rest of us - cannon fodder.    

Sickened to hear about this.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 26.01.16 16:15

@plebgate wrote:

What an absolutely shocking and gut wrenching experience for his child to have endured all those years.   All legal, well I believe the laws need to be looked at again and PRONTO. 

I am glad he didn't get the chance to try and stand for PM of this country.   If he could do that to his own blood what hope for the rest of us - cannon fodder.    

Sickened to hear about this.

from another thread earlier:

"

I think that what I have sketched above is a useful framework to understand the dynamics of elite child abuse networks. It is never an incident, it is “just” the kakistocracy maintaining and reinvigorating itself: business as usual. But the few moments the abuse networks become exposed it provides an ideal opportunity to glimpse the kakistocracy at work (and frantically protecting itself).

+1 whodunit, if you add in the barbaric historic boarding school system, you get an endless supply of people who have been abused who without any compunction will go out into the world and abuse others.  How do you get a nation to abuse the populace of the planet???  Abuse them systematically from the moment they arrive in boarding schools.  Its how the British Empire was built."

So your "cannon fodder" metaphor stops being metaphor, I've been convinced of this methodology for some time, and anyone who dares challenge the staus quo?  Discredit, demean, or destroy.  Remember John Major's much vaunted return to "Victorian Values" just what was going on behind closed doors whilst he was in power (not for a moment suggesting he had awareness of anything untoward)  And we are now supposed to believe this only came to light upon Parkinson's death?

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.01.16 16:45

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 26.01.16 17:03

An unsympathetic obituary from the Guardian:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/25/lord-cecil-parkinson

Two choice gems:

"But his reputation never really recovered and a distinct aura of caddishness remained."

"It is difficult to assess his achievements as a minister, partly because his career was truncated, but also because he left no significant legislative mark or achievement. Colleagues regarded him as likable, but a ditherer and probably over-promoted by Thatcher."

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 26.01.16 17:09

Sorry for chopping Miraflores

".....but a ditherer and probably over-promoted by Thatcher."

Where have we heard that from before?  That thing surrounded by herself with n**ces and peterfiles, .....monster.  Another one who I'm not sorry is no longer on this earth.  I not sure we'll ever know the harm the beast caused and even if we could would we want to know?

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S on 26.01.16 17:59

They only have the power over you that YOU allow them to have. Laws are just words on paper.The elite's worse fear is us "common" people stop fighting among ourselves and really pay attention to what is being done in our name. Keep the sheep fighting among themselves and they will be blind to the real enemy of humanity. I am not one of these "turn the other cheek" liberal fops, i believe these vampires won't willingly relinquish their control, there will need to be violence, but, IMO, our children would reap the benefit of our actions. Anyhoo, time for my dinner. :)

Sam S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum