The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 15.02.16 19:42

@Nina wrote:
@hentie wrote:I've watched about 20 minutes and have to say right now that it's gripping! Surely anyone who watches it will see the facade that the abduction claim is.
Short post but keen to see more.
Where are you watching it, I was thinking it wasn't available until 22nd February?
Richard sent a couple of copies to The Madeleine Foundation.

Pre-orders were also sent out last week so some people will have already got a copy too.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 15.02.16 20:18

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@hentie wrote:I've watched about 20 minutes and have to say right now that it's gripping! Surely anyone who watches it will see the facade that the abduction claim is.
Short post but keen to see more.
Where are you watching it, I was thinking it wasn't available until 22nd February?
Richard sent a couple of copies to The Madeleine Foundation.

Pre-orders were also sent out last week so some people will have already got a copy too.
Thank you Get'em.Was strapped for cash so couldn't pre-order.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Interceptor on 15.02.16 21:19

I've ordered this. Can't wait to watch it  thumbsup

Interceptor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Richard Hall's new DVD

Post by willowthewisp on 16.02.16 10:31

Hi Get'emgoncalo, care to have a wager, that the "Boy's in Blue" with hobnailed boots will be paying a visit to whoever promotes this material on behalf of keeping us less informed,big brother 1984 Police state,"National Security" D Notice,"perverting the Course of Justice?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 16.02.16 11:10

I went to the Manchester talk by Richard last night which was very well presented and attended by probably well over a hundred people , including some 'celebs' from his documentaries.

I, too, thought that the latest docu wasn't available till next week so I didn't buy it there. I think you did mention it, Richard.

I'm going to buy it online now to make sure I have a copy just in case it becomes "unavailable" online later on and , of course,  it is supporting Richard in his work.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.02.16 20:05

Get'emGoncalo wrote:  I urge everyone to see Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?

Well, I sincerely hope it will eventually be aired on YouTube a) because I ain't got a PayPal account and b) because the Richard D Hall sceptics won't pay to view.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.02.16 20:08

I'm uploading it as we speak to Lizzy HiDeHo in Canada (far quicker than Royal Mail - at least I thought it would be)...but Richard said it's not to be available til 22 Feb, so that's when it'll go live on youtube.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.02.16 20:15

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I'm uploading it as we speak to Lizzy HiDeHo in Canada (far quicker than Royal Mail - at least I thought it would be)...but Richard said it's not to be available til 22 Feb, so that's when it'll go live on youtube.
Thank you all so much - what a relief!  At least it can't be said that Richard D Hall's motives are mercenary - well it will be said but without foundation!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.02.16 20:21

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I'm uploading it as we speak to Lizzy HiDeHo in Canada (far quicker than Royal Mail - at least I thought it would be)...but Richard said it's not to be available til 22 Feb, so that's when it'll go live on youtube.
Thank you all so much - what a relief!  At least it can't be said that Richard D Hall's motives are mercenary - well it will be said but without foundation!
Richard has said that he only wants to make enough to cover costs so he can make the next film, then it's free to download and share everywhere free of charge.

Top bloke yes

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.02.16 20:25

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Richard has said that he only wants to make enough to cover costs so he can make the next film, then it's free to download and share everywhere free of charge.

Top bloke yes
.. and genuine - no ulterior motive no self interest thing !

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 17.02.16 11:27

i went to see Richard on Sunday even though only a small club it was packed well over a hundred people god it is so obvious they are involved ...yet get away with every thing ...so much stuck in my mind ...mainly ..the evidence is there ...and it is ....the photo round the pool ..he believes was took on the sunday ....the only sunny day ...sun glasses etc etc...the days following were dull days ....like he said anything done with that photo ..like not the last photo not on the day they said ...is a criminal offence....yet they blatantly get away with everything

i bought the three Cd's for £35 ....i wasn't aware of the phantom one ...but had the first one ...that i often lend out unfortunately have not yet had time to watch [it being half term]...i would highly re comend any one to go see Richard talk ...a lot of it ashamedly i wasn't interested in ...but he is excellent at making it interesting ....and did get the opportunity of a private word when the show had finished even though he was sat having a pint ....one thing he did say as i have always said .....they are insulting our intelligence to believe the abduction ....nothing can be done now for maddie .....apart from getting to the truth of what happened to her ....that i strive for ...and also you can fool some of the people some of the time ...but not all the time ....i dearly Hope with the many people ...who put them selves forward ...so many to name ...with all there dedication and hard work ...will convince the fools who support the mccs ...the mccs are responsible for what happened to maddie ...and one day will be held accountable

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 17.02.16 13:09

what i did forget to say............ and greatly deserves a mention...Tony was mentioned in his talk and this forum and the good work Jill does ....i felt very proud to be a member

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.02.16 13:13

@garfy wrote:what i did forget to say............ and greatly deserves a mention...Tony was mentioned in his talk and this forum and the good work Jill does ....i felt very proud to be a member
blushing1

I'm really looking forward to meeting Richard on Friday! Mrs

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 17.02.16 13:16

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@garfy wrote:what i did forget to say............ and greatly deserves a mention...Tony was mentioned in his talk and this forum and the good work Jill does ....i felt very proud to be a member
blushing1

Lucky you Mrs big grin

I would love to go again!

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.02.16 13:20

@hentie wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
blushing1

Lucky you  Mrs  big grin

Did you finish watching your copy of the film?

I bet everyone here is sooooo jealous that we've seen it and they haven't big grin

Only a few more days for them to wait...I'm still busy uploading the DVDs to Lizzy in Canada. I'm just starting on Disk 3 at the moment so she should have it by Friday at this rate. I thought it might be quicker than Royal Mail, but seems not!

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 17.02.16 13:41

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@hentie wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
blushing1

Lucky you  Mrs  big grin

I bet everyone here is sooooo jealous that we've seen it and they haven't big grin

Only a few more days for them to wait...I'm still busy uploading the DVDs to Lizzy in Canada. I'm just starting on Disk 3 at the moment so she should have it by Friday at this rate. I thought it might be quicker than Royal Mail, but seems not!

Haven't quite finished which has peeved me! DVD player developed the wobblies. That McC curse no doubt what aaagh

All Richard's DVD sets are great but this one the greatest yet. Although given this copy, I shall order another on Friday. That man is worth supporting! clapping clapping clapping

Nothing is quick...I'm on a 10 hour 'session' and have already become bored out of my mind.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 17.02.16 13:55

Hi
I'm being lazy but would love to watch - can anyone advise best way of purchasing these - or should I look back to start of thread ?

Thanks
Helen

Have now found the link and purchased it!

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.02.16 14:01

@hentie wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@hentie wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
blushing1

Lucky you  Mrs  big grin

Haven't quite finished which has peeved me! DVD player developed the wobblies. That McC curse no doubt what aaagh

All Richard's DVD sets are great but this one the greatest yet. Although given this copy, I shall order another on Friday. That man is worth supporting! clapping clapping clapping

Nothing is quick...I'm on a 10 hour 'session' and have already become bored out of my mind.
Yes, I'll be buying another copy too, if only to give to someone else.

Lizzy has watched the first part of the film I've uploaded to her and she says it's awesome and is looking forward 'immensely' to the second part once she's downloaded it, which takes as much time as it does to upload!

The film will be posted on this forum on Monday morning which is when Richard said it can be available to share free of charge.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 17.02.16 14:05

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@hentie wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@hentie wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
blushing1

Lucky you  Mrs  big grin

Yes, I'll be buying another copy too, if only to give to someone else.

Lizzy has watched the first part of the film I've uploaded to her and she says it's awesome and is looking forward 'immensely' to the second part once she's downloaded it, which takes as much time as it does to upload!

The film will be posted on this forum on Monday morning which is when Richard said it can be available to share free of charge.
I really am looking forward to that Get'em. Is there a way to send a donation for the free download in appreciation?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 17.02.16 14:09

What a great bloke he is!
Not in it for money. Works hard at producing informative with forensic analysis and gets on with job in hand without fanfare or self adulation!

I applaud him!

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.02.16 14:25

@Nina wrote:I really am looking forward to that Get'em. Is there a way to send a donation for the free download in appreciation?
There's a link on Richard's website you could use to donate, Nina http://www.richplanet.net/donate2.php

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 17.02.16 14:34

I have 2 copies of his 'Phantoms' DVD's. I lent second copy out and when friends came, used other copy to show them.
Shall do the same with latest.
Mostly my friends don't use a computer. They would have relied on our miserable press. Thanks to Richard they have become informed and hopefully, will inform others.
I do feel it's very important to give something in return to Richard as film making isn't cheap. I want to see more from him!

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.02.16 14:42

@hentie wrote:I have 2 copies of his 'Phantoms' DVD's. I lent second copy out and when friends came, used other copy to show them.
Mostly my friends don't use a computer. They would have relied on our miserable press. Thanks to Richard they have become informed and hopefully, will inform others.
I do feel it's very important to give something in return to Richard as film making isn't cheap. I want to see more from him!
Yes, and Richard has even travelled to Praia da Luz in search of the truth...whereas the McCann's only go there to try to bury it.

He also said he's making another Madeleine film!

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 17.02.16 14:46

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@hentie wrote:I have 2 copies of his 'Phantoms' DVD's. I lent second copy out and when friends came, used other copy to show them.
Yes, and Richard has even travelled to Praia da Luz in search of the truth...whereas the McCann's only go there to try to bury it.

He also said he's making another Madeleine film!

Exactly Jill. We see the finished product but give little thought to what it takes to produce.

Already looking forward to the next clapping big grin

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 17.02.16 14:51

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Nina wrote:I really am looking forward to that Get'em. Is there a way to send a donation for the free download in appreciation?
There's a link on Richard's website you could use to donate, Nina http://www.richplanet.net/donate2.php
Thank you I have donated  roses

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum