The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 27.02.16 23:43

@roy rovers wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:
Or maybe the Boyds thought their son had possibly / probably played with MM and their story was firmed up and polished up by First Magazine.
@ roy rovers

No way on earth, sorry.

Mrs Boyd said very specifically that she actually met with Kate and Gerry, Kate was sunning herself on her sun-lounger. The children were playing on a water-slide. There was no water-slide. None of their story is true.

Absolutely clearly, the story must have been arranged by the McCann Team
They may have had a 'foggy notion' that they had met the McCanns and that it was MM that their son had played football with and their story was firmed up and polished up by First Magazine. I'm suggesting the magazine could have been at fault rather than the Boyds deliberately circulating an untrue story. If it was the magazine we don't need to imagine the Boyds were part of a grand conspiracy.
You need to ask who approached the magazine in the first place, proposing this story.  If it was but a foggy notion, I can't imagine it was the Boyds themselves, nor indeed would the McCanns dare to risk discovery (they never do their own dirty work) so who? 

Who would be in the position to prepare the story in the first place, find a suitable outlet and find a suitable candidate to relate the story - someone like the head of a government media monitoring unit, past or present?  There is not a shred of evidence to suggest this story is genuine, as far as I'm aware, the incident has not been mentioned anywhere by anyone other than this magazine article.

ETA:  Anyway, the article goes into far too much detail for a foggy notion.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.02.16 8:03

@roy rovers wrote:
They [the Boyds] may have had a 'foggy notion' that they had met the McCanns and that it was MM that their son had played football with and their story was firmed up and polished up by First Magazine. I'm suggesting the magazine could have been at fault rather than the Boyds deliberately circulating an untrue story. If it was the magazine we don't need to imagine the Boyds were part of a grand conspiracy.
I've read Verdi's reply and agree.

I suggest there is no real basis for 'blaming' the editor of First Magazine for publishing the Boyds' lies.

One has to ask the question: Would the editor have published this article without first checking with the McCanns and their representatives?

The answer must surely be 'No'.

IF it was the Boyds who approached the editor, s/he would surely have checked it out with the McCann Team.  

I suggest that this article was 'cooked up' by someone from the McCann Team and the Boyds.

Given that we now know the story is untrue, that is a very serious matter. It amounts to a conspiracy to lie to the British public.

If the editor was told by the Boyds and by the McCann Team that this story was the God's honest truth, I cannot see how the editor can be 'blamed' in any way.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.02.16 9:01

@Verdi wrote:

Who would be in the position to prepare the story in the first place, find a suitable outlet and find a suitable candidate to relate the story - someone like the head of a government media monitoring unit, past or present? 
Highly likely.

When you think about it, it's pretty incredible that the Government sent their top media person out to handle this and then he gave up his highly paid secure job to work on something that could potentially be over in a matter of days if she had been found.

Maybe he knew she wasn't going to be found.

Maybe.

Makes no sense.

Just saying.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 28.02.16 20:42

@Verdi wrote:
@whodunit wrote:Well, I guess as the type of people who bring their children on vacation only to leave them in creche all day and all alone at night, they have no idea how children actually speak.
Come on, be fair - Madeleine's favourite story was Harry Potter.  Maybe mummy read Tolstoy's War and Peace to her at bedtime or Einstein's theory of relativity whilst they were having girly time?
Well she used to sing - If you're happy & you know it" as a bedtime song. 

As least likely a lullaby as one could possibly think of - might as well do Ace of Spades as a song, less likely to fizz a kid up!

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 28.02.16 20:47

Have to say that I wasn't aware of the Boyd story until Richard D Hall's latest videos. But seemed a very likely a lie.

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.03.16 15:33

Inevitably Richard D Hall's latest work is getting a lot of negative vibes in various quarters - even by some that purport to be McCann sceptics.  As an outsider it's fascinating, if not downright annoying, to witness how these critics can find fault in a few words here and there or a few misplaced phrases, juggle it all around a bit, add a bit of colour to attract more attention and hey presto, you have a completely mangled version of the original works. 

The underlying theme of RDH's series of videos has always been, correct me if I'm wrong, how the mainstream media has misled the public as regards the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  No surprising therefore that he makes frequent reference to press articles and general media coverage - anyone with a knowledge of basic literacy can see that without the need for explanation, I would expect!  It seems that's not the case, the priority of this (hopefully) small group of critics is to negitively pick apart every word and the presentation, rather than take the time to think about the content and see it's worth with clear vision rather than clouded prejudice.  Whether or not you agree with the content, I don't believe anyone can honestly think that his intentions are not honourable so why not view with an open mind rather than bigotted narrow minded ignorance?   In fairness the work shouldn't be dismissed in entirety just because!  I believe, again please correct me if I'm wrong, Richard D Hall always invites anyone who feels any part of his works to be incorrect or misleading in any way, to contact him - can't say fairer than that!  So why don't this little group fo critics do just that instead of skulking around different bolt holes catapulting rubber bullets ?

This leads me on to, in my opinion, a much more important issue - The Crimewatch Special Madeleine McCann Edition, produced in conjunction with Operation Grange, and aired by the BBC in October 2013.  I urge all critics of Richard D Hall's works to go back and watch and carefully listen to the Crimewatch feature in it's entirety - then and only then, think about everything you've ever read about this case, in particular the PJ files and make a comparison between the two.  I think you will agree that on balance, the accuracy of Richard D Hall's video presentations, far outweighs that of the Crimewatch production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8jmdWlB8Y

The Crimewatch production shown by the BBC on national television and elsewhere in Europe (excluding the most obvious country - Portugal) watched by millions - not exclusively a YouTube upload that can easily be overlooked - a total fabrication designed to mislead the public would you agree?  Operation Grange - the official UK force currently investigating the case of missing Madeleine McCann.    So why don't this splinter group of Buried by Mainstream Media critics put aside their prejudice and use their time to greater advantage?  There's extensive material contained in the Crimewatch production, from the beginning to the end, just waitng to be scrutinized - with an open mind of course.  Indeed, I believe the Crimewatch production to be part and parcel of the very mainstream media exposed by the exemplary work of Richard D Hall.

Still, there is one advantage to this uncalled for criticism - it attracts a much wider audience for Richard D Hall's documentaries, then having watched, people can make up their own minds as to it's merits.  The Streisand Effect - isn't that what it's called?

ETA:  Crimewatch link.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 01.03.16 16:49

To me, the important thing, and indeed the strength of the work, is that it so skilfully elucidates on matters which would otherwise not even make it out of the files, except for on forums and blogs. For instance the whole matter of photos, sd cards, cameras and printers - try explaining that to someone in 30 seconds!

I don't personally agree with everything in Richard's documentaries, but nor do I criticise. If there are editorial mistakes he has proved that he'll hold his hands up and post them on his site. I think some people are looking at his other work (aliens, ufo's etc), and increasingly sense 'his narrative' entering the picture - a couple of people I know feel the latest film 'jumped the shark' (an opinion I don't share) in that the facts push towards the wider narrative of his work. There's a sense that the further Richard goes into the case the more his other work will seep in.

And ridiculing Richard for his other work has always been a go to 'out' in dismissing his work - it's not a new thing - so it doesn't surprise me that some people are reacting this way.

But as I say, the facts are the important thing. He's turning all the puzzle pieces face-up and it's up to the viewer if they agree the puzzle has been assembled correctly.

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.03.16 22:19

I can't see that Richard D Hall has anything to gain by lying, whereas anyone directly involved with MBM's disappearance or on the periphery has everything to gain by lying.   It's all very well to mock the possibility of a mass conspiracy but what other feasible explanation is there?  Had it been, as I've seen suggested, merely a case of influential persons jumping on board to assist a couple who have lost a child and the McCanns consequential desire to preserve their reputations - then why, nine years down the line, is the case no further forward and why has (commencing four years after Madeleine disappeared) the UK government ploughed in excess of £11m into the Metropolitan Police to finance Operation Grange?

As far as I'm concerned Richard D Hall is, through his documentaries - raising awareness - raising questions that haven't so far been answered - by reaching a wider audience - addressing  discrepancies that have never been adequately explained.  Take for example the child care worker Catriona Baker.  If I remember correctly she said in her witness statement that she couldn't remember whether or not Madeleine attended the creche on the Sunday so, bearing that in mind, IF Madeleine attended the creche every day as claimed, Catriona Baker supervised her for a notional twenty hours during that week - along with other children.

She was said to be so distraught following Madeleine's disappearance that she couldn't function normally.  Six months later she visited the McCanns home in the UK at their request to catch up - or see how they were all getting on.  This alone raises an eyebrow as the private visit not only coincided with the time of the Rothley Hotel conclave but was also after the McCanns had named her as a key witness to be re-interviewed by Leicestershire police early the following year.  As far as is known, Catriona Baker was not supervising Madeleine at the time she disappeared so why the extraordinary reaction?

Moving on to another example - the Tapas cook who claims to have seen Madeleine in the flesh at teatime on Thursday 3rd May.  Firstly, how could anyone realistically identify one child on holiday for a short period when only having fleetingly seen that one child as part of a group of other children on a maximum of five occasions?  Secondly, if you read her statement she was able to recognize the missing child as Madeleine,  having seen her photograph after she disappeared.  What photograph I ask?  The official photograph handed to the GNR/PJ by the McCann group showing a younger child that looks nothing like the photographs of Madeleine in the playground and at the swimming pool that emerged much later?

This is only a couple of examples which I use because they have been raised in particular when looking for reasons to criticize the work of Richard D Hall.  I agree that the staunch critics are using his other topics of interest to label him as some sort of crank but that alone doesn't strengthen their argument against his documentaries about the case of Madeleine McCann.  Constructive criticism can be good but plain old bitching achieves nothing without substance.

I applaud Richard D Hall for having the temerity to address all these unresolved issued - what a pity others can't appreciate his hard work for it's worth and good intentions.

howdy

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Reaching a wider audience"

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.03.16 9:34

@Verdi wrote:As far as I'm concerned Richard D Hall is, through his documentaries - raising awareness - raising questions that haven't so far been answered - by reaching a wider audience...
@ Verdi    Whether Richard Hall is mostly wrong, or has made a lot of mistakes, or is mostly right, the 'wider audience' you talk about is certainly being reached.

One way to gauge this is by totting up the number of views his films have had on YouTube. Here is a summary of the relevant stats:

TRUE STORY, released August 2014:   41 separate uploads of all or part of his first film by 17 different individuals, so far viewed over 800,000 times 

PHANTOMS, released April 2015:   30 separate uploads of all or part of his second film by 11 different individuals, so far viewed over 100,000 times 

WHEN MADELAINE DIED?, released February 2016:  13 separate uploads of all or part of his third film already (the first upload was dated 19 February), so far viewed, in just 12 days, over 28,000 times.

So, approaching one million YouTube views, and that's not counting all the many who have viewed it direct on his own site, or via blip.tv, or in their own homes via his DVDs.

Looking at the figures from recent days,'True Story' continues to attracts over 1,500 new views every day...

...'Phantoms' is currently running at 700 new views a day...

...while 'When Madeleine Died?' had over 20,000 new views in its first week of being uploaded to YouTube a day and is currently attracting well over 1,000 each day.

---

I will just add one further comment. Criminal profiler Pat Brown has recently published a rather savage, and unjustified, attack on Richard Hall, describing his theories in his latest film as 'unevidenced'.

A much more accurate comment, however, was published a few days ago in another place by the lady who translated Goncalo Amaral's book, 'The Truth of the Lie' into English, 'AnneEsse'.

After watching Richard's film, she described it as 'information-rich'.

A stark contrast, if I may say so, from Pat Brown's recent utterings on the case

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 02.03.16 10:36

Richard's documentaries are now seen by many on YouTube and people are realising that the MSM is not representing a true and factual side to the McCann affair.  It is really amazing that the abduction story has perpetuated all these years without a shred of evidence to support it. Fortunately, people who can think for themselves have done some checking and got a better understanding of the situation from viewing the documentaries of Richard and HiDeHo.

It's AnnaEsse, Tony. She is a mod on missingmadeleine and I have always found her a very nice person to chat to.

Blip.tv isn't on RichPlanet any more. I think I tried it once but I always use YouTube.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.03.16 12:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:  ..while 'When Madeleine Died?' had over 20,000 new views in its first week of being uploaded to YouTube a day and is currently attracting well over 1,000 each day.

... and will continue so to do all the while this case remains unresolved  thumbsup !

Over the years I've seen the name AnneEsse on many occasions - hasn't she direct association with Portugal in some way?  I presume therefore that she has a more in-depth knowledge of the case than many an observer.  It looks like a large bunch of sour grapes has found it's way into the vat!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 02.03.16 13:09

If anyone hasn't seen "The Truth of the Lie"  here is a link to Anna's blog...

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/maddie-truth-of-lie.html

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.03.16 15:17

To spread the word far and wide, here is another link direct to 'The Truth of the Lie' translated into English..

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/

Even better the YouTube upload of Goncalo Amaral's documentary based on the book..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXpFm-kDFWk

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 07.03.16 13:36

received this from Richard last week 2/2/2016

Greetings,

Thank you for attending the recent Richplanet tour which was very well attended. I will be embarking on some new investigation work soon and hopefully reporting on the findings in films later this year or early next year. By attending the tour you have made a valuable contribution in furthering the work of Richplanet. The tour was filmed at the Mertyhr Tydfil venue and will be available soon on DVD.

I will be uploading the new Madeleine film in a few weeks time also.

THANK YOU
Richard D. Hall

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 07.03.16 14:06

Snap, Garfy, I received the same email...very nice of them to send them out.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 07.03.16 14:30

@whatsupdoc wrote:Snap, Garfy, I received the same email...very nice of them to send them out.

yes it was nice ...also nice to know we made a valuable contribution as well

what do you think was meant by 

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.03.16 14:40

@garfy wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:Snap, Garfy, I received the same email...very nice of them to send them out.

yes it was nice ...also nice to know we made a valuable contribution as well

what do you think was meant by 

Richard meant he will be uploading the 'When Madeleine Died?' film to his Richplanet website.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abracadaver on 15.03.16 0:15

Having read so much good about this film, I really want to watch it.

Only issue is, money is very tight, and I can only usually afford to top up my internet with 3GB of data per month. I know there is a "bitesized" thread available, but I'd really like to see it all. Can anyone please tell me how much data the four hour version consumes roughly?

Thanks. thumbsup

Abracadaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.03.16 7:44

@Abracadaver wrote:Having read so much good about this film, I really want to watch it.

Only issue is, money is very tight, and I can only usually afford to top up my internet with 3GB of data per month. I know there is a "bitesized" thread available, but I'd really like to see it all. Can anyone please tell me how much data the four hour version consumes roughly?

Thanks. thumbsup

I looked this up on the internet, and saw these answers:

Answer 1: Depends on quality. HD quality movies and video (1080p) can use up to 3 GB per hour. Standard definition (anything less than or equal to 720p) can use up to 1 GB per hour.       

Answer 2: It depends on quality of videos. but generally it takes 1 GB per hour approx.   

Answer 3: Depends on the quality of video you are watching like in 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, 144p.

Answer 4: If you watch a movie of 2 hours in 360p it would take 550-600 mb of data (0.55 to 0.6 GB).

I don't know what the definition quality of Richard's film is, but it does say on it: 'Format: PAL 16.9'. I have absolutely no idea what that means.

------

There are already 14 separate uploads of all or part of Richard's 3rd Madeleine documentary, with over 38,450 views already (an average of over 1,500 per day since the film was first uploaded by 'PistonBotx' on 19 February.

HERE ARE THE THREE 'BITE-SIZED 15-MINUTE CHUNKS OF 'WHEN MADELEINE DIED?' UPLOADED SO FAR:

A Look at the Last Photo >>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdNTyLM_2TQ

The Controversial Evidence of Mrs Fenn >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx_LmjO6-4A&feature=youtu.be

How Top PR Man Alex Woolfall deleted photos from the McCanns' camera before the PJ were handed the SD card >>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R99C4L-w_CY

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 15.03.16 19:43

PAL is the analogue system that we have used in the UK for many years. The 16:9 is the aspect ratio of the picture. The original aspect ratio was 4:3 but this changed to the wide screen 16:9 in later years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abracadaver on 19.03.16 21:43

Thanks for looking Tony. thumbsup 

I had similar search issues, e.g. couldn't find anything definitive, and hoped someone might know for sure.

Nevermind - I have managed to find the extra dosh, topped up, and will now enjoy viewing over the weekend. big grin

Abracadaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 19.03.16 23:21

@Sophiebubbles wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Abracadaver wrote:Having read so much good about this film, I really want to watch it.

Thanks. thumbsup

I looked this up on the internet, and saw these answers:

Answer 1: Depends on quality. HD quality movies and video (1080p) can use up to 3 GB per hour. Standard definition (anything less than or equal to 720p) can use up to 1 GB per hour.       

Answer 2: It depends on quality of videos. but generally it takes 1 GB per hour approx.   

Answer 3: Depends on the quality of video you are watching like in 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, 

Answer 4: If you watch a movie of 2 hours in 360p it would take 550-600 mb of data (0.55 to 0.6 GB).

I don't know what the definition quality of Richard's film is, but it does say on it: 'Format: PAL 16.9'. I have absolutely no idea what that means.

------

There are already 14 separate uploads of all or part of Richard's 3rd Madeleine documentary, with over 38,450 views already (an average of over 1,500 per day since the film was first uploaded by 'PistonBotx' on 19 February.

HERE ARE THE THREE 'BITE-SIZED 15-MINUTE CHUNKS OF 'WHEN MADELEINE DIED?' UPLOADED SO FAR:

A Look at the Last Photo >>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdNTyLM_2TQ

The Controversial Evidence of Mrs Fenn >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx_LmjO6-4A&feature=youtu.be

How Top PR Man Alex Woolfall deleted photos from the McCanns' camera before the PJ were handed the SD card >>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R99C4L-w_CY

@Tony Bennett...You always work tirelessly and admirably in all that you do
@Tony Bennett......you always work tirelessly and admirably in all that you do

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 20.03.16 1:40

Thanks. thumbsup
I don't know how you access the internet  nor the ampunt you are paying for said data limit.
It is worth shopping around. I am with virgin and my unlimited broadband at 200mb  is £25 a month.

if cost is an issue, do you know someone who is on the internet with no limits who could burn you a dvd of  the film you wish to see, or perhaps buy the dvd from Rich?

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abracadaver on 28.03.16 13:52

@Hobs wrote:I don't know how you access the internet  nor the ampunt you are paying for said data limit.
It is worth shopping around. I am with virgin and my unlimited broadband at 200mb  is £25 a month.

if cost is an issue, do you know someone who is on the internet with no limits who could burn you a dvd of  the film you wish to see, or perhaps buy the dvd from Rich?

Thanks Hobs.

Possibly you missed my previous post, sandwiched in between a few others?

@Abracadaver wrote:Thanks for looking Tony. thumbsup 

I had similar search issues, e.g. couldn't find anything definitive, and hoped someone might know for sure.

Nevermind - I have managed to find the extra dosh, topped up, and will now enjoy viewing over the weekend. big grin

All sorted now, cheers. yes

Abracadaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 30.03.16 12:37

Having spoken to the PJ I can confirm that they received all the photos in the files in full colour and definition. This means that Richard's assertion that TM delivered them to the PJ in this burned greyscale manner is wrong. I will be contacting him so he can amend this.

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum