The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.02.16 18:57

@whatsupdoc wrote:
Do we know what day Kate mentioned the water slide? 
Only the Boyds mentioned any water-slide, NOT Kate McCann.

There was no water-slide there that week.

The whole story is a fabrication.

Doug D's comments are of interest - I wonder how many editions there actually were?    

Tony

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 26.02.16 19:12

Snips from LinkedIn showing some interesting connections for the articles author:

Danielle Gusmaroli

Experienced and dedicated senior reporter and editor at Daily Mail Australia. Sharp news sense with a history of being a strong writer and editor for magazines, newspapers and online.

Showbiz reporter for the Daily Mirror
Daily Mirror
2009 – 2010 (1 year)Canary Wharf, London
2010: – reporting on celebrities, covering parties, conducting interviews and features etc

Rare interview with legendary TV presenter Bruce Forsyth

Exclusive Girls Aloud star cancer scare
Freelance writer and showbiz editor for Grazia, Woman’s Own and First magazines
Freelancer
2007 – 2009 (2 years)London, United Kingdom
Showbiz editor for Grazia, as well as senior writer for Woman’s Own and First magazines, as well as Daily Mail (YOU magazine), Mirror and Telegraph features – developing story ideas, special responsibility for big celebrity interviews, commissioning articles and ideas, covering court cases and forward planning. Social media is par for the course.

Interview with high profile murder's unsuspecting wife

Daily Mail – feature/news writer
Daily Mail
2005 – 2006 (1 year)London, United Kingdom

Daily Mail – feature/news writer – writing features, interviews, and colour pieces on breaking news stories.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 26.02.16 19:40

Looks like the ‘Maddie/Boyd’ edition is no. 19 from the screenshot, with a special Spain & Canary Islands edition.

Born in May 2006, closed Spring 2008.

The Guardian
John Plunkett
Friday 10 August 2007 15.33 BST

Six years after it tore up the original formula for Heat magazine, Emap is doing the same to its latest high-profile weekly launch, First.

Like Heat, women's title First identified a market but a small one, selling just over 100,000 copies a week but way short of its original target of 150,000.

Now the publisher is tearing up the formula for First, which will go fortnightly this month before relaunching in its new glossy incarnation in September.

The new-look title will be more upmarket and aspirational, and is likely to be more celebrity focused.

It is being overseen by a special project editorial team including new editor Jane Ennis, the Grazia launch editor-in-chief, Fiona McIntosh, and David Davies, the managing director of Emap Elan.

"Everything about First is changing - other than the name," said Mr Davies.
"It's an all-new magazine - the proposition, the audience, the format, the price, the team, everything.

"First will be a new kind of magazine - a smart weekly glossy for upmarket, grown-up women who feel they are unfulfilled by the existing monthlies and weeklies aimed at them."

The weekly launched in May last year aimed at thirtysomething women, promising to bring them the real-life stories behind the headlines.

However, sales were disappointing, with a circulation of 106,961 in the first half of this year.

Link no longer works but:

Women s weeklies magforum magazines and magazine ...
vbsso.com/wom_w__eek.htm/ih9rs1hp1nq4zinp8obcms

Women's weekly magazines, how they were developed and launched: Closer, Heat, Hello!, New!,OK!, Star, Emap Entertainment, Northern & Shell. ... However, by the spring of 2008, both In the Know and First had folded, Emap had been ...

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 26.02.16 20:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:
Do we know what day Kate mentioned the water slide? 
Only the Boyds mentioned any water-slide, NOT Kate McCann.

There was no water-slide there that week.

The whole story is a fabrication.

Doug D's comments are of interest - I wonder how many editions there actually were?    

Tony
Agreed there wasn't a water slide, Tony,  I did know that but I just thought that previously Kate had mentioned it.I could well be wrong on this.

No water slide =no conversation with Kate = another lie.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 26.02.16 21:10

The Boyd family photos from their time in PdL OC were view-able publicly on facebook and there were some of the OC swimming pool and
the family posing.  One assumes they may well have been acquainted with family Mc Cann during their stay.  If the story was fabricated then there must have been
a strong motive for doing so...

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.02.16 21:42

@HelenMeg wrote:The Boyd family photos from their time in PdL OC were view-able publicly on facebook and there were some of the OC swimming pool and
the family posing.  One assumes they may well have been acquainted with family McCann during their stay.  If the story was fabricated then there must have been a strong motive for doing so...
Yes - are they not pictured on the playground picture (Gerry playing with Madeleine), just yards away. Very likely indeed that they at leat 'became acquainted' with the McCanns that week.

So they absolutely must know that their story in First Magazine was an outright lie. This has far more importance than it seems in unraveling the events of that week.

We know that Nuno Lourenco lied about his daughter being allegedly nearly kidnapped by Wojcheich Krokowski. Why did he do it? Who put him up to it?

We know that the Boyds lied about Louie playing football with Madeleine for an hour etc.  Why did they do it? Who put them up to it?

These are questions we must ask in pursuit of the truth.

So, @ Helen Meg asks: "If the story was fabricated then there must have been a strong motive for doing so..."

The same would apply if the statements of the Smiths and Mrs Pamela Fenn are also fabricated.

Why do people lie like this? Reasons could include:

1. Being involved in, or connected with, something immoral and/or illegal i.e. highly embarrassing or even criminal
2. Money
3. Fear/threats.

I don't know.

The reporter was Danielle Gusmaroli I noted from Doug D's post that she had: "...special responsibility for big celebrity interviews, commissioning articles and ideas".

She would then be exactly the sort of person who would look at the international media frenzy over Madeleine that broke out on Friday 4 May - and would chase a possible exclusive story about Madeleine.

If so, she would soon find out that she could not talk to the McCanns, but had to go through their public relations spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.

Did Gusmaroli 'phone up Clarence Mitchell for a story and did he then arrange for the Boyds to write up a piece of utter fiction for First Magazine?  

Almost certainly Mitchell had been behind the spate of stories in the British press that broke out on 11 and 12 May 2007 about 'Sagres Man', the alleged mystery kidnapper said to have nearly stolen Nuno Lourenco's daughter from outside a Sagres tea-and-cakes-shop. This question must also be asked: when Mitchell generated these stories (assuming he did), did he already know that the whole story about Krokowski and the alleged kidnapping was a set-up and a deliberate fabrication?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 26.02.16 22:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:The Boyd family photos from their time in PdL OC were view-able publicly on facebook and there were some of the OC swimming pool and
the family posing.  One assumes they may well have been acquainted with family McCann during their stay.  If the story was fabricated then there must have been a strong motive for doing so...
Yes - are they not pictured on the playground picture (Gerry playing with Madeleine), just yards away. Very likely indeed that they at leat 'became acquainted' with the McCanns that week.

So they absolutely must know that their story in First Magazine was an outright lie. This has far more importance than it seems in unraveling the events of that week.

We know that Nuno Lourenco lied about his daughter being allegedly nearly kidnapped by Wojcheich Krokowski. Why did he do it? Who put him up to it?

We know that the Boyds lied about Louie playing football with Madeleine for an hour etc.  Why did they do it? Who put them up to it?

These are questions we must ask in pursuit of the truth.

So, @ Helen Meg asks: "If the story was fabricated then there must have been a strong motive for doing so..."

The same would apply if the statements of the Smiths and Mrs Pamela Fenn are also fabricated.

Why do people lie like this? Reasons could include:

1. Being involved in, or connected with, something immoral and/or illegal i.e. highly embarrassing or even criminal
2. Money
3. Fear/threats.

I don't know.

The reporter was Danielle Gusmaroli I noted from Doug D's post that she had: "...special responsibility for big celebrity interviews, commissioning articles and ideas".

She would then be exactly the sort of person who would look at the international media frenzy over Madeleine that broke out on Friday 4 May - and would chase a possible exclusive story about Madeleine.

If so, she would soon find out that she could not talk to the McCanns, but had to go through their public relations spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.

Did Gusmaroli 'phone up Clarence Mitchell for a story and did he then arrange for the Boyds to write up a piece of utter fiction for First Magazine?  

Almost certainly Mitchell had been behind the spate of stories in the British press that broke out on 11 and 12 May 2007 about 'Sagres Man', the alleged mystery kidnapper said to have nearly stolen Nuno Lourenco's daughter from outside a Sagres tea-and-cakes-shop. This question must also be asked: when Mitchell generated these stories (assuming he did), did he already know that the whole story about Krokowski and the alleged kidnapping was a set-up and a deliberate fabrication?
I have a very strong feeling that the main thread in all of this is "OC"

1. Being involved in, or connected with, something immoral (McCann´s + OC) and/or illegal i.e. highly embarrassing or even criminal
2. Money  to the "witnesses" and a big deal with the McCann´s

3. Fear/threats:
Snipped from Portugal Resident 22-12-2014
"Only last month, Ocean Club manager Donna Hill told us: “I really cannot comment. One day I would love to break my silence”.
Bystanders following the seven-year mystery have commented: “It would be good to hear whether these people have been sworn to silence - and if so under what compulsion and by whom”.

What I have read is/was the Symnington family very influential and have?/had links to some of the most senior figures in the British Establishment.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 26.02.16 22:57

Until we know more, I am slightly uncomfortable about posts branding the Boyds as wholesale liars.

A version of events, almost certainly spun by Team McCann, that cannot be corroborated, albeit with some blatant inaccuracies, does not necessarily mean that any element of the original story had no substance whatsoever.

Quite possibly the Boyds did recall their son playing with a blond headed girl at some point on the holiday, but I re-iterate that post 'abduction' people would genuinely want to help and are therefore vulnerable to the power of suggestion and planted recollections. Even more so when such propaganda may be coming from close friends of the victims or even persons acting in an official capacity.

When the embellished story was published, would the Boyds really have contradicted it ? Their mindset might have been of sympathy for a family that could have been them. They might have been in such shock they could have agreed with anything.

I am not defending misrepresentation in any way......just being cautious about accusations until we know more.

That said, this thread provides further evidence of the lengths TM's et al went to validate their version of events...and ending up another own goal.

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.02.16 23:08

Little Louie must be a child prodigy if he can recognize this, in the flesh..

and this photograph of a younger child issued to the PJ..

Why no photographs of Madeleine playing with Louie either on the Boyd family magazine feature or on the McCanns cameras or the rest of the groups cameras?

Little Louie:   "Mummy, isn't that the little girl I played with yesterday?"

Little Madeleine:  "Mummy, I've had the best day ever."

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 26.02.16 23:45

Well, I guess as the type of people who bring their children on vacation only to leave them in creche all day and all alone at night, they have no idea how children actually speak.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 26.02.16 23:51

There is a water slide see Richards new film part 1 (05.59) although this is obviously from a later date because the
new picket fence is in place, the water slide may have been there in 2007 though ?

As for the Boyd's magazine article, having looked at it again it does say that they saw the "Maddie posters" on
the Friday. So "YESTERDAY" would mean that the article was definitely attempting to place Maddie as being alive and
well On Thursday Lunch/Afternoon.

Now, what if the original quote had been about playing on the *Monday* and TM had the one word altered to YESTERDAY.
Then it takes on a whole different meaning ?

I do sincerely hope that  OG have questioned The Boyd family about this magazine article.

Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.02.16 0:12

@Grande Finale wrote:As for the Boyd's magazine article, having looked at it again it does say that they saw the "Maddie posters" on the Friday. So "YESTERDAY" would mean that the article was definitely attempting to place Maddie as being alive and well on Thursday Lunch/Afternoon.
Yes,

And another thing. IIRC Louie was 3 years old when he was allegedly playing with Madeleine.

From my experience of 3-year-olds, it is rare for them to use the word 'yesterday', and even rarer for them to know precisely what it means

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 10:03 on 27.02.16 0:12

We know that the Boyds lied about Louie playing football with Madeleine for an hour etc. 

How do you know? 

10:03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.02.16 0:28

@whodunit wrote:Well, I guess as the type of people who bring their children on vacation only to leave them in creche all day and all alone at night, they have no idea how children actually speak.
Come on, be fair - Madeleine's favourite story was Harry Potter.  Maybe mummy read Tolstoy's War and Peace to her at bedtime or Einstein's theory of relativity whilst they were having girly time?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.02.16 0:30

@10:03 wrote:We know that the Boyds lied about Louie playing football with Madeleine for an hour etc. 

How do you know? 
Intuition together with reasoned intelligence.

ETA:  You're in a time lapse - it's actually 00H30.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 10:03 on 27.02.16 0:37

Remember that time when this case is over. The McCann family are footy mad including Madeleine but Gerry wasn't watching it like Kate said at the table. He was busy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 27.02.16 7:48

I would just like to add my grateful thanks to Richard and everyone else involved in the production of this excellent film. It is fantastic to have all the information readily available in one place. I will need to watch it again to absorb all the information and am really looking forward to the next film!

thanks

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.02.16 8:14

@10:03 wrote:We know that the Boyds lied about Louie playing football with Madeleine for an hour etc. 

How do you know? 
Please read the last four pages of this thread, read the relevant section of Kate McCann's book, check the creche records, and finally read the Boyd article in First Magazine in full, and then you will know, just as I know

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.02.16 12:29

@happychick wrote:I would just like to add my grateful thanks to Richard and everyone else involved in the production of this excellent film. It is fantastic to have all the information readily available in one place. I will need to watch it again to absorb all the information and am really looking forward to the next film!

thanks
I'll drink to that thumbsup !

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.02.16 13:05

@Grande Finale wrote:  I do sincerely hope that  OG have questioned The Boyd family about this magazine article.

Yes, along with Philip Edmonds, nephew of Dame Margaret Hodge DBE MP, who *claimed to have photographic footage of Madeleine taken during his stay at the Ocean Club - which he somehow managed to give to the McCanns and the PJ, having departed from PdL en-route for Switzerland early on Friday 4th May.*

The PJ were anxious to see any photographs taken by the Tapas group and other tourists during that fateful week so where are they?  The absence of Madeleine photographs during that week I think is the key to the exact time and day she disappeared.  The PJ were certainly interested but somehow I doubt that Operation Grange share that interest.

I find it very hard to swallow - all those holiday guests with children and cameras but not a single photograph showing Madeleine other than scant playground images and that of the last photograph.  In the days of digital cameras and mobile phones people are camera happy - more so when on holiday!

ETA:  *Confirmed by letter to Tony Bennett.*

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 27.02.16 17:09

@Verdi wrote:@Grande Finale wrote:  I do sincerely hope that  OG have questioned The Boyd family about this magazine article.

Yes, along with Philip Edmonds, nephew of Dame Margaret Hodge DBE MP, who *claimed to have photographic footage of Madeleine taken during his stay at the Ocean Club - which he somehow managed to give to the McCanns and the PJ, having departed from PdL en-route for Switzerland early on Friday 4th May.*

The PJ were anxious to see any photographs taken by the Tapas group and other tourists during that fateful week so where are they?  The absence of Madeleine photographs during that week I think is the key to the exact time and day she disappeared.  The PJ were certainly interested but somehow I doubt that Operation Grange share that interest.

I find it very hard to swallow - all those holiday guests with children and cameras but not a single photograph showing Madeleine other than scant playground images and that of the last photograph.  In the days of digital cameras and mobile phones people are camera happy - more so when on holiday!

The reason why there are no pictures of Madeleine is because she was not present after Sunday, April 29.

IMO

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 10:03 on 27.02.16 17:56

Post deleted - Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.02.16 20:21

@NickE wrote:
@Verdi wrote:@Grande Finale wrote:  I do sincerely hope that  OG have questioned The Boyd family about this magazine article.

The reason why there are no pictures of Madeleine is because she was not present after Sunday, April 29.

IMO
Precisely!  As can be confirmed by the analysis of the CDs passed to the PJ by Gerald McCann and Michael Wright..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

Where is Madeleine?  Only visible in the playground wearing traveling gear as opposed to holiday gear.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk on 27.02.16 21:23

If I remember correctly, didn't the McCanns ask for a woman who'd been talking to KM round the pool to get in touch? I wonder why they wanted to speak to her? Was this Mrs Boyd they wanted to speak to for some reason?

wjk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 27.02.16 22:01

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:
Or maybe the Boyds thought their son had possibly / probably played with MM and their story was firmed up and polished up by First Magazine.
@ roy rovers

No way on earth, sorry.

Mrs Boyd said very specifically that she actually met with Kate and Gerry, Kate was sunning herself on her sun-lounger. The children were playing on a water-slide. There was no water-slide. None of their story is true.

Absolutely clearly, the story must have been arranged by the McCann Team
They may have had a 'foggy notion' that they had met the McCanns and that it was MM that their son had played football with and their story was firmed up and polished up by First Magazine. I'm suggesting the magazine could have been at fault rather than the Boyds deliberately circulating an untrue story. If it was the magazine we don't need to imagine the Boyds were part of a grand conspiracy.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum