The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 23:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFk1l_8lxq4

Oh, this is just brilliant - anyone would think I haven't a home to go to.  I must reserve the rest for a more convenient moment.

thumbsup

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 23:53

@HKP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@HKP wrote:Watched all four parts, good to get the whole story to the uninitiated (as such). From a purely personal point of view too much of a TB influence for my liking (either that or RDH's views are extremely similar), however a well produced production.
I don't think there's much doubt as to who has assisted with the production of this documentary, HiDeHo is even mentioned by name so I don't see any attempt at deception (not that you suggested there is) - I do however think that the information contained is a collective of the joint work of this forum and other close adjoints.  In short, I believe it is an analysis and composition of well reasoned comments from forum members, in addition to the extensive work of recognized researchers.   The important thing as far as I'm concerned is that the production is factually correct.  I've only watched the first part so far and can find no fault with the accuracy.

Again, at the commencement of Part 1, Richard D Hall invites constructive criticism and/or correction of any considered inaccuracy - can't say fairer than that.
Your correct I wasn't implying deception just that there is either shared views or a heavy TB influence (that in itself is not a negative as such, many people have similar views to TB or are influenced by him). Personally I don't like when people try to use newspaper articles as evidence or to back up their argument.
I'm inclined to agree with you as regards using newspaper articles to bolster an argument but in the context of this documentary (I'm only half way through) I see the references to media articles as a) how Clarence Mitchell and associated media representatives attempted to deceive the UK public and b)  an indication of events as they evolved according to the McCanns family, friends and un-specified sources i.e. those who were not officially interviewed.  These details may not be accurate or truthful but they do help to build an overall picture.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 21.02.16 0:11

I don't think RDH was using news articles as evidence, he was showing how they manipulate the publics perception of the case and how they try to pull the wool over people's eyes.

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 21.02.16 0:27

@TMH wrote:I don't think RDH was using news articles as evidence, he was showing how they manipulate the publics perception of the case and how they try to pull the wool over people's eyes.
He was trying hard with Mrs Fenn. He has almost taken verbatim TB's views on Mrs Fenn, Smithman, Murat (not all on this particular set of videos although Mrs Fenn is). Many people on this and other forums disagree on these 'touchy' subjects. All in all it's a really good production (the last minute or so of part 4 aside where he goes into what some will see as looney tune mode)and I think RDH and all those that contributed should be commended for their efforts

HKP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 21.02.16 8:03

Hi Jill,

Watched all 4 video's straight without a break. Wow! Most of the information we all knew but, having it altogether in one place makes it so undeniably real. No one could watch this and think there is no conspiracy to cover up the truth. We are dealing with self gratifying monsters who will stop at nothing to cover up the death of a beautiful 3 year old girl…..my heart truly breaks for Madeleine! 

Well done to every single person who contributed to the making of this. I look forward to the next one Richard.
 clapping

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 21.02.16 9:52

Thank you Richard,just brilliant.  high5
This documentary confirms my theory about what happened on Sunday evening and why everything was covered up.
If someone can get some words out of CB, then we have the answer to the mystery.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 21.02.16 10:20

Maybe the info. that has cropped up now again ,actually dismisses the Smith family .. Infact it doesn't have to . Maybe a person was dispatched to imitate a child being carried ,and that's what smith family infact saw,no one is lying hereamongst the family . Just a separate thought ,a little while after I had watched all 4 parts if film.  I just cant imagine parents would have had to encourage kids to lie ,and like others here ,I cant imagine that . That person carrying child ,did sem to want to be seen ,from what had been discussed before ? what do you feel anyone ? joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 21.02.16 10:53

@NickE wrote:Thank you Richard,just brilliant.  high5
This documentary confirms my theory about what happened on Sunday evening and why everything was covered up.
If someone can get some words out of CB, then we have the answer to the mystery.

But surely the 'truth' is far more multi layered than even finding out 'when', 'if' and 'how' Madeleine died. It will all help of course but for me there's also a huge story overlaying it all. A story that has huge political implications at the very least. Why else the hugely  expensive cover up with the media's help? The Madeleine story touched us all so we became a part of it and  determined to seek justice for her. In the process we discovered how manipulative and deceptive the media and people with 'fingers on the pulse' were .Those of us who refused to lie down and die and believe the official nonsense were treated like idiots, conspiracy theorists and stalkers. All those who actually questioned the inconsistencies and downright lies were told that they were mad, bad and dangerous. Think about it. How many other 'stories' are getting the official treatment? Because they probably don't touch our hearts as the Madeleine case did, we don't even notice. THIS is what I mean by an agenda. Forcing the sheep down/up the ramp into their designated field. Don't think outside the box! Don't question authority! Don't do what we do, do what we say!
Before certain people start yelling , ' Get the conspiracy theorist off our site before it's brought into disrepute' I want to say that I am just a normal everyday person . Anybody with half a brain must realise that all is not quite as it should be.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 21.02.16 12:01

@kaz wrote:

But surely the 'truth' is far more multi layered than even finding out 'when', 'if' and 'how' Madeleine died. It will all help of course but for me there's also a huge story overlaying it all. A story that has huge political implications at the very least. Why else the hugely  expensive cover up with the media's help? The Madeleine story touched us all so we became a part of it and  determined to seek justice for her. In the process we discovered how manipulative and deceptive the media and people with 'fingers on the pulse' were .Those of us who refused to lie down and die and believe the official nonsense were treated like idiots, conspiracy theorists and stalkers. All those who actually questioned the inconsistencies and downright lies were told that they were mad, bad and dangerous. Think about it. How many other 'stories' are getting the official treatment? Because they probably don't touch our hearts as the Madeleine case did, we don't even notice. THIS is what I mean by an agenda. Forcing the sheep down/up the ramp into their designated field. Don't think outside the box! Don't question authority! Don't do what we do, do what we say!
Before certain people start yelling , ' Get the conspiracy theorist off our site before it's brought into disrepute' I want to say that I am just a normal everyday person . Anybody with half a brain must realise that all is not quite as it should be.
Is this not what RDH says the next 'episode' is about? There has to be some reason for the unprecedented help and ass covering, that is where the 'real' story lies (sorry Madeleine).

HKP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 21.02.16 12:22

@HKP wrote:
@kaz wrote:

Is this not what RDH says the next 'episode' is about? There has to be some reason for the unprecedented help and ass covering, that is where the 'real' story lies (sorry Madeleine).
Yes he does and I'm looking forward to the revelations. Well done Richard Hall and all at CMMM.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 21.02.16 12:38

@kaz wrote:Those of us who refused to lie down and die and believe the official nonsense were treated like idiots, conspiracy theorists and stalkers.
And one of us, of course, did lay down and die - Brenda Leyland, who lost her life thanks to the efforts of Team McCann, Sky News and Martin Brunt.

I hope Richard will mention Brenda in his next film.

IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.02.16 12:43

I still can't be convinced about this media hidden agenda business.  I ask again that you look at the headlines published over a long period of time and perhaps explain how such utter nonsense can be taken seriously, let alone to influence public opinion.  Forget ye not, The Express group payed for their sins. 

Undoubtedly Mitchell was seconded to PdL to meddle with press coverage of the case but very soon after his return to Blighty he 'resigned' (whether or no he was persuaded is a matter of conjecture) the position of Media Monitoring Unit master chef and swiftly transferred his allegiance to Brian Kennedy Inc.  This could be seen as a lucrative career move, paving the way for a future in public relations consultancy - a very lucrative move.

The government and the press work hand in hand, they feed off each other, one without the other is effectively useless.  Whether or not they still manage to swing public opinion politically only individual voters can say but I for one would never be influenced by the press, mainly because I don't believe much of what they publish.

No one from the media has ever told me I'm mad bad and dangerous for disbelieving their press reports or daring to think outside the box.   I have been accused of being an idiot, conspiracy theorist and stalker but that has been by a handful of cyber non-entities who I doubt have any connections with the media.  I don't even think the general public as a whole are particularly interested in the case anymore, even the most sympathetic must have tired from the incessant bombardment of 'Maddie' headlines and the pathetic parents posing before the camera over the past nine years.

Undoubtedly the media is corrupt as is the government and therefore was/is used to propagate false information about Madeleine's disappearance but let's face it - they spread false information on just about every subject they report on, most of which is pure sensationalism to sell copy.  Kardashian's abnormally copious posterior being a good example!

Still I digress - thankfully none of this detracts from the exemplary work of Richard D Hall.  To get the message out there I can see the necessity to identify the important part Mitchell played in this saga - a prawn in the ocean of deceit.  ASAP I will watch the remaining two parts of the documentary and reserve further comment until then.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.02.16 12:48

@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
@kaz wrote:Those of us who refused to lie down and die and believe the official nonsense were treated like idiots, conspiracy theorists and stalkers.
And one of us, of course, did lay down and die - Brenda Leyland, who lost her life thanks to the efforts of Team McCann, Sky News and Martin Brunt.

I think Sonia Poulton's got that well and truly covered in her 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' - coming soon at a venue near you smilie .

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 21.02.16 13:04

@Verdi wrote:
@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:

I think Sonia Poulton's got that well and truly covered in her 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' - coming soon at a venue near you smilie .
If Sonia doesn't hurry up there will be little left to tell as RDH  will have covered it al! She is however covering the BL story (so we're told) when it eventually gets released. As an aside there seems to be an inference that SP has been threatened and intimidated about 'investigating' this case, has RDH had anything near the same?

HKP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 21.02.16 13:49

@HKP wrote:
@kaz wrote:

What had happened to the Mark Warner company if the McCann's had hired CB for babysitting in the apartment on Sunday eve and she failed,maybe left the apartment and an accident occurred?
I know, it would have been a big disaster for the whole MW group.
Bell Pottinger in and CB was shipped to Greece.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 21.02.16 13:55

@NickE wrote:
@HKP wrote:
@kaz wrote:

What had happened to the Mark Warner company if the McCann's had hired CB for babysitting in the apartment on Sunday eve and she failed,maybe left the apartment and an accident occurred?
The McCanns would have sued the living daylights out of Mark Warner if that had happened!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 21.02.16 14:45

@pennylane wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@HKP wrote:
@kaz wrote:

The McCanns would have sued the living daylights out of Mark Warner if that had happened!
No,because she may had been given sedatives before they left and therefore it was not possible to bring out the truth from any of them.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 21.02.16 14:59

@NickE wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@HKP wrote:
@kaz wrote:

No,because she may had been given sedatives before they left and therefore it was not possible to bring out the truth from any of them.
NickE, I don't wish to dismiss anyone's theories, as I'm sure somewhere in the middle lies the truth, but it's all getting a bit too far-fetched for me now.

eta, Surely if as many people were 'in on it' as has been claimed, and they had days ahead to plot and pre-plan their crime, the McCanns would have secured the most mindbogglingly, impenetrable abduction facade on earth, instead of that absurdly cobbled together piffle they came up with.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 21.02.16 16:57

@ pennylane

eta, Surely if as many people were 'in on it' as has been claimed, and they had days ahead to plot and pre-plan their crime, the McCanns would have secured the most mindbogglingly, impenetrable abduction facade on earth, instead of that absurdly cobbled together piffle they came up with.

lets face it pennylane ....they have got away with it for almost ten years..........if it hadn't have been for people like us ..and all the remarkable people ...the doubters ...and.forums like this ...involved what they would never have bargained for ...by now they would have been home and dry.

surely soon.......... with all the hard work of so so many people....the tide will have to turn

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 21.02.16 17:31

@garfy wrote:@ pennylane

lets face it pennylane ....they have got away with it for almost ten years..........if it hadn't have been for people like us ..and all the remarkable people ...the doubters ...and.forums like this ...involved what they would never have bargained for ...by now they would have been home and dry.

surely soon.......... with all the hard work of so so many people....the tide will have to turn

Hi garfy,

Yes they have got away with it all these years, even in the face of many provable, bare faced lies; but not because they had a cohesive, believable story.  Quite the reverse.  They were made aguidos because their story fell apart immediately, and they have not been cleared of involvement, in spite of Mitchell's attempts to brainwash the masses otherwise.

It was the lack of cooperation and immense pressure from the Home Office that stalled this investigation, and allowed them to leg it back to the UK, even as the blood and cadaver dogs were yapping at their heels.

You are right, people like all of us here and elsewhere have insured the truth was not buried by their smokescreens, and tsunami of self-serving waffle, of which the UK media have endlessly indulged and propagated.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 21.02.16 17:47

Interesting though the content is the most interesting thing for me is that Richard Hall is prepared to put it out there and risk the legal consequences. Is the tide starting to turn?

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 21.02.16 18:06

@ penny lane ( quote )
eta, Surely if as many people were 'in on it' as has been claimed, and they had days ahead to plot and pre-plan their crime, the McCanns would have secured the most mindbogglingly, impenetrable abduction facade on earth, instead of that absurdly cobbled together piffle they came up with...................

Not sure that I agree with you on this one. The trouble with a 'story' is that it just isn't the whole truth and its acceptance relies heavily on the participants  having outstanding  memories. It's not like the truth where you can re live the moment  when asked and easily ( without all that humming and erring )  come up with exactly what happened . The fact that this story has held together as well as it has surely points to pre planning.................not necessarily of the crime but certainly of  the aftermath. I think they've done pretty well considering. They're still not behind bars are they?
Another quick observation: When I've read through the Tapas Crew's statements I've been flabbergasted that such 'highfliers' could be so downright inarticulate. How could they reach the positions in life that they have when they appear......well.......downright thick to be honest ? All things considered it must place enormous strain on even the brightest person to hold to a pre planned  script when it's liable to all fall apart with dire consequences at any loss of concentration. With days and days of invented memories I'm not surprised they come over as they do in their statements.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 21.02.16 18:19

How could they possibly have got the apartment so forensically cleaned in just a couple of hours whilst putting the kids to bed, having their showers, drinking their wine and getting ready to go out to wine and dine?

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 21.02.16 19:07

I have not visited this site in ages or posted in over a year.

I am quite a fan of Richplanet.  I don't agree with everything on there but he does cover such a wide array of stories so I guess that is normal.

I was really surprised he has gotten so involved with this case and the quality of his investigations seems very high.  I think he is exceptionally brave to take this case on in light of what has happened to virtually everyone else who has challenged the McCann's version of events.

Sadly I don't think the truth will ever officially come out but it is good to see somebody chiselling away at the case in such detail.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 21.02.16 19:26

@hogwash wrote:How could they possibly have got the apartment so forensically cleaned in just a couple of hours whilst putting the kids to bed, having their showers, drinking their wine and getting ready to go out to wine and dine?

'Forensically cleaned' can mean a little or a lot, depending on what actually happened.  For example, wiping a small amount of blood off the floor and pushing a sofa over that spot, and destroying a toothbrush could be described as forensic cleaning.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum