The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by hogwash on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Foresenc profiler Dr Sarah Yule investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell discusses the case's similarities with missing UK toddler Madeleine McCann.

there's a video, which I can't post.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29509859/william-tyrrells-disappearance-similar-to-madeleine-mccann/#page1

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by NickE on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:57 pm

There are similarities, yes, but there's a big difference.
William disappeared when he was outdoors and Maddie disappeared when she was indoors, with no forensic evidence what so ever that someone broke into that apartment.
IMO

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:31 pm

What a windbag. She says absolutely nothing substantial, and half the time it's about herself.

Keep in mind that megalomaniacs like this will list a phonecall or an email to the FBI as having worked with the FBI.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 pm

This really p***es me off when every missing child case leads back to the McCann case. Mostly there are no other similarities except a child that has not been located yet. William Tyrell went missing on his foster mother's care and watch.  He wasn't even their biological child. There has been so much secrecy involved in William's case that it makes the mind boggle as to why? If a little child is missing all stops should be pulled out to find that child IMO. This is about a missing little boy and he is the victim. There have consequently been a lot of rumours in this case because nothing is clear and it's all too sketchy. I also believe because William and his sister were fostered children and involves child services that the biological parents could of been told not to speak about all of it, it sure wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. They are stating he was taken by a pedophile, how would they know unless someone seen William being taken? There are just plain murderers out there too without the pedo aspect. All JMO.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 pm

I don't understand the mystery either. As is now known, William was with foster parents due to problems with his natural family.

Why it has been thought necessary to pretend otherwise and not identify the foster parents I don't know.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:38 pm

@Amy Dean wrote:I don't understand the mystery either. As is now known, William was with foster parents due to problems with his natural family.

Why it has been thought necessary to pretend otherwise and not identify the foster parents I don't know.
Yes there are a lot of kids in foster care because for one reason or another they are removed from their bio parent/s. But usually from my understanding child protective services will work with the family so that a child or children can be returned home at some stage, once and if the problems are resolved, and will do their best to keep a family together. A foster parenting situation is usually a temporary care environment. I have wondered if the foster parents in William's case might have been trying to legally adopt him and his sister, and one of the biological parents denied them permission to do that? There are also some horrendous stories about a child or children being wrongfully removed from their natural family, and it is then again a horrendous task to get them back through the court system. And sometimes the kids that are most at risk are returned to bio parents and end up being murdered. Just something else to think about i guess because its anyone's guess as to what it really is all about though in this case as to why William & his sister were removed by the state? We will never hear the whole story IMO.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum