The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What remarkable foresight...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What remarkable foresight...

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.01.16 9:03

Gerry "Cough....I'm not going to answer that" McCann with his cadaver-pants wearing wife

Aletheia's footsteps for Madeleine McCann

Page Liked · January 15 · Edited  ·

WHAT REMARKABLE FORESIGHT .... barely two weeks after their daughter is declared missing too. How many other parents would have thought of such a thing so early in the piece?

14th May 2007 International Family Law Group announces launch of "Fighting Fund"

16th May 2007 Public launch of the Find Madeleine Fund

18th May 2007 Trade Mark Filing date for Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1704714836439669/

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: What remarkable foresight...

Post by BlueBag on 18.01.16 9:12

Yes... she could have been found imminently.

Gerry was talking about plans for annual events shortly after this.

Amazing foresight.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.01.16 9:17

And didn't Brother John McCann also have amazing foresight for giving up his job to work on the Fraudulent Fund despite the fact Madeleine could have been found soon?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.01.16 12:30

Gerald McCann has a vision in the church and cranks up his fighting spirit

Does anyone recall who Gerry was addressing in this photograph?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 18.01.16 23:03

@aquila wrote:Gerald McCann has a vision in the church and cranks up his fighting spirit

No but I do recall that Brian Kennedy purchased a property from where the McCann operation could be run - I believe that photograph may have been taken there.

Also, On 3 June 2007, Gerry McCann said: “We want a big event to raise awareness she is still missing…It won’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”. On 28 June, he said: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 on 19.01.16 17:41

Clarence Mitchell seems to be another with remarkable foresight.In early May 2007 he was plucked from his job with the government to assist the McCanns with the "media " whilst still working for the government.In September 2007 he resigned from his job as a senior civil servant to work for the McCanns full time.So he resigned from a well paid job to work for the McCanns ,when at any time Madeleine could be found.

Joannep43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 19.01.16 18:06

@Joannep43 wrote:Clarence Mitchell  seems to be another with remarkable foresight.In early May 2007 he was plucked from his job with the government to assist the McCanns  with the "media " whilst still working for the government.In September 2007 he resigned from his job as a senior civil servant to work for the McCanns full time.So he resigned from a well paid job to work for the McCanns ,when at any time Madeleine could be found.
thumbsup

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 28.02.16 22:36

@Joannep43 wrote:Clarence Mitchell  seems to be another with remarkable foresight.In early May 2007 he was plucked from his job with the government to assist the McCanns  with the "media " whilst still working for the government.In September 2007 he resigned from his job as a senior civil servant to work for the McCanns full time.So he resigned from a well paid job to work for the McCanns ,when at any time Madeleine could be found.
Are we still baltering on about this.? John Stalker sums it up insofar as what he is saying, I also firmly believe that whatever the truth is, it is NO WAY the versions as put forward by the McCann couple and their cronies.

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 29.02.16 0:05

@aquila wrote:Gerald McCann has a vision in the church and cranks up his fighting spirit

Himself

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.02.16 7:51

This.. this... this... this... this...

Did I say "this"?

Clarence needs to be asked about this.

How did he know?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 29.02.16 8:03

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations."

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 21.03.16 17:33

So up to the time Gerry went back to work they were using the fund for living expenses.He returned to work on the 1st November so that is possibly 5 1/2 months of living expenses. At that time I was sending money and was sending it to search for Madeleine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568014/Gerry-McCann-returns-to-work.html

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.03.16 19:21

@Nina wrote:
So up to the time Gerry went back to work they were using the fund for living expenses.He returned to work on the 1st November so that is possibly 5 1/2 months of living expenses. At that time I was sending money and was sending it to search for Madeleine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568014/Gerry-McCann-returns-to-work.html
Well apart from Kate remembering to cancel her Tesco online grocery order due to be delivered to Rothley a day or so after Madeleine's disappearance (I mean, really!!!), what was the urgency to pay the McCann mortgage? Would Northern Rock scream repossession for a couple of late payments to anyone especially the parents of an abducted child which hit worldwide headlines?

As far as I'm aware the McCanns were given compassionate leave which would have left their UK finances intact. Mark Warners allegedly covered their accommodation/food etc and their families attended to and fro to bring things.

Perhaps the money went to fund the attendance of their family members' flights/travel and loss of earnings (somehow I can't see that) and Gerry's brother did give up his job immediately - was that too on compassionate leave?

Nina, no wonder people who donated feel non-plussed.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT on 21.03.16 21:34

@aquila wrote:
@Nina wrote:

Well apart from Kate remembering to cancel her Tesco online grocery order due to be delivered to Rothley a day or so after Madeleine's disappearance (I mean, really!!!), what was the urgency to pay the McCann mortgage? Would Northern Rock scream repossession for a couple of late payments to anyone especially the parents of an abducted child which hit worldwide headlines?

As far as I'm aware the McCanns were given compassionate leave which would have left their UK finances intact. Mark Warners allegedly covered their accommodation/food etc and their families attended to and fro to bring things.

Perhaps the money went to fund the attendance of their family members' flights/travel and loss of earnings (somehow I can't see that) and Gerry's brother did give up his job immediately - was that too on compassionate leave?

Nina, no wonder people who donated feel non-plussed.

...............yes because Tesco bosses might not have put two and two together and thought " I don't think they'll be back tomorrow" eek

JohnyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum