The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who says Crime doesn't pay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who says Crime doesn't pay?

Post by willowthewisp on 14.01.16 15:31

The Hatton Garden Robbery heist of diamonds, gold haul with over £9 million worth still not recovered, yet the convicted criminals are thought to be sentenced to over six years in jail?  Due to their being detained and time off for "Good Behaviour" it is thought they will only serve two years for their crimes that they have pleaded guilty to?
Although Kenneth Noye had no part in this heist, a known accomplice from the past "Brinks matt gold bullion theft" who had got off with the murder of an undercover Police Officer was involved in the "Hatton Garden theft" has finally succumbed to a prison sentence for a short period of time.  Was it worth it?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crime doesn't pay?

Post by willowthewisp on 21.01.16 13:27

@willowthewisp wrote:The Hatton Garden Robbery heist of diamonds, gold haul with over £9 million worth still not recovered, yet the convicted criminals are thought to be sentenced to over six years in jail?  Due to their being detained and time off for "Good Behaviour" it is thought they will only serve two years for their crimes that they have pleaded guilty to?
Although Kenneth Noye had no part in this heist, a known accomplice from the past "Brinks matt gold bullion theft" who had got off with the murder of an undercover Police Officer was involved in the "Hatton Garden theft" has finally succumbed to a prison sentence for a short period of time.  Was it worth it?
So one of the "Original TSB Bank Job" speaks of deliberately leaving exposure of photographic pictures of alleged child abuse at the scene of their Crime,mistakenly thinking that the Police would in effect,investigate the abuse by a separate division of the Metropolitan Police Service ,for some guardian angel to remove the evidence for safe keeping in a very secure place,never to be seen by the public,MI5/6?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who says Crime doesn't pay?

Post by plebgate on 21.01.16 13:40

I don't think there are too many adults these days who believe crime doesn't pay.    I know I have read so many articles about crooks getting away with such light sentences with  no confiscation of assetts that I certainly do not believe in that old saying any longer.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.01.16 15:52

What tickles me (and I know it shouldn't) is that not all of the spoils were recovered - probably because they didn't exist in the first place or they were not legitimately owned.

Crime pays all right - on both sides of the mutual fence.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crime doesn't pay?

Post by willowthewisp on 22.01.16 15:43

@aquila wrote:What tickles me (and I know it shouldn't) is that not all of the spoils were recovered - probably because they didn't exist in the first place or they were not legitimately owned.

The "Keystone Cops" failed to investigate the original alarm activation, I wonder if they will seek Civil redress for their losses from the Metropolitan Police Service,eg the Tax payer, subsidising the haul from the heist?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.01.16 15:58

@willowthewisp wrote:
@aquila wrote:What tickles me (and I know it shouldn't) is that not all of the spoils were recovered - probably because they didn't exist in the first place or they were not legitimately owned.

The "Keystone Cops" failed to investigate the original alarm activation, I wonder if they will seek Civil redress for their losses from the Metropolitan Police Service,eg the Tax payer, subsidising the haul from the heist?
It's delicious. A pile of undeclared stuff is robbed and only part of the actual legitimate stuff is declared unrecovered.

There's something quite admirable about the criminals - it's the substance of cinema blockbusters. laughat

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum