The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)   Mm11

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)   Mm11

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)   Regist10

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)   Empty Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)

Post by Tony Bennett 11.01.16 14:20

This story has surfaced today in the Basildon Echo and has received 4 comments so far:

===============================

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/14195177.Police_no_longer_looking_for_Gerry_McCann/

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann

POLICE are no longer looking for a 29-year-old from Basildon in connection with a non-molestation order.

Essex police are no longer looking for Gerry McCann, from Basildon.

Officers wanted to speak to him in connection with allegedly breaching a non-molestation order.

This is no longer being investigated.

COMMENTS

Dan-Hockley 10:38am Mon 11 Jan 16

Police are no longer looking for the burglars who broke into my house last year...not quite sure why this didn't make the headlines though :-)

====

Basil DonCentreMan 11:52am Mon 11 Jan 16

are they still looking for Madeleine?

==== 

Born & bread 1:04pm Mon 11 Jan 16

Basil DonCentreMan

Basil DonCentreMan wrote…"are they still looking for Madeleine?"

I thought I heard she was well & loved by a family in Romania

====

The Malone 1:13pm Mon 11 Jan 16

@ Basil DonCentreMan

Born @ bread wrote: "I thought I heard she was well & loved by a family in Romania"

She will be coming here soon then

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)   Empty Re: Police no longer looking for Gerry McCann (Basildon Echo, 11 January 2016)

Post by Verdi 11.01.16 15:50

Crikey - for one nasty moment I thought I'd overslept and woken on all fools day.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top