The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Mm11

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Mm11

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Regist10

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Empty Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Post by hogwash 27.12.15 19:17

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Maxine Carr is asking authorities to give her another new identity after reportedly growing paranoid she could become the victim of vigilante attacks.
The 38-year-old, who was a former girlfriend of Soham killer Ian Huntley, is alleged to have begged to be relocated from her £200,000 current seaside home, after worrying neighbours have found out about her past.
It could become the second time taxpayers have footed the bill for her to move after last year she was found to be living close to a primary school.
It is now believed she lives in the same town as Tracey Connolly, the mother of Baby P, who was tortured to death, and Karen Matthews, who faked the kidnap of her daughter Shannon, then nine, in 2008 to claim £50,000 reward money.
A source told the Daily Star Sunday: 'She is paranoid she's going to be spotted. She thinks she could be killed. 
'She has begged to be located away from the other women and she has asked to be given a new identity.'
Carr served 21 months in jail for providing killer Ian Huntley with a false alibi after he murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, both ten, in 2002. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375344/Maxine-Carr-wants-taxpayers-foot-bill-new-home-new-identity-fears-victim-vigilante-attack.html#ixzz3vYBpUPlR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Empty Re: Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Post by j.rob 29.12.15 0:04

Two gross miscarriages of justice, imo. Gross, in all senses of the word.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Empty Re: Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Post by Guest 29.12.15 7:46

@j.rob
I recall you made a similar comment regarding Carr's former partner and convicted child murderer Ian Huntley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 29.12.15 11:29

It's a conspiracy theory too far for me to think that Ian Huntley was not rightly convicted.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.12.15 11:48

Amy Dean wrote:It's a conspiracy theory too far for me to think that Ian Huntley was not rightly convicted.
J.rob loves to stick in outrageous stuff. It cheapens the forum and makes us all look like conspiracy nutcases. Such posts are made with that purpose in mind imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 12:09

Interesting.

David Bristowe was the mobile phone expert called in for the Soham murders.

He was also used by the Met for the Madeleine investigation.

I have a few questions about his expert Soham evidence.

Jessica's phone was logged off the network at 6.46 on the Burwell mast which is 5 miles from Soham. The actual nearest mast was in Soham less than a mile away at the football ground. The above mentioned expert said this was due to "village hotspots".

There are (today at least) a number of masts nearer and in-between Soham and Burwell. 

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack Masts10

There are witnesses that the defence could have used at the trial but were never called, in particular a witness who saw a man driving a car haphazardly with two children on board  down the A142 (getting closer to Burwell) at about 6.50

Huntley had a crap defence council appointed for him.

I don't know... it's just interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.12.15 15:43

aquila wrote:
Amy Dean wrote:It's a conspiracy theory too far for me to think that Ian Huntley was not rightly convicted.
J.rob loves to stick in outrageous stuff. It cheapens the forum and makes us all look like conspiracy nutcases. Such posts are made with that purpose in mind imo.

Rather than making derogatory comments why don't you do some research yourself on the convictions Huntley and Carr?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.12.15 15:54

j.rob wrote:
aquila wrote:

Rather than making derogatory comments why don't you do some research yourself on the convictions Huntley and Carr?
Rather than making ridiculous conspiracy theories based on absolutely nothing why don't you just damn the parents of two murdered little girls into thinking there was no justice for their children?

Oh, and both Huntley and Carr had previous form btw.

Sorry, I think your post re these convictions is not only out of order but is sick.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.12.15 15:58

There are witnesses that the defence could have used at the trial but were never called, in particular a witness who saw a man driving a car haphazardly with two children on board  down the A142 (getting closer to Burwell) at about 6.50

Huntley had a crap defence council appointed for him.

------

Nothing I have read on the case leads me to believe that justice was done. An early sniffer dog failed to alert to Huntley shortly after he was alleged to have murdered the girls.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.12.15 16:00

aquila wrote:
j.rob wrote:
aquila wrote:

Rather than making ridiculous conspiracy theories based on absolutely nothing why don't you just damn the parents of two murdered little girls into thinking there was no justice for their children?

Sorry, I think your post re these convictions is not only out of order but is sick.

Where is the evidence that Carr had what you describe as 'previous form'?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.12.15 16:03

j.rob wrote:
aquila wrote:
j.rob wrote:
aquila wrote:

Where is the evidence that Carr had what you describe as 'previous form'?
Do your own research. I'm out of this completely asinine topic. Crikey, Lord Longford thought Myra Hindley was an angel.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 16:21

Not true.

He never doubted her crimes.

He thought she could be redeemed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 16:30

Huntley was swiftly taken to Rampton and pumped with drugs because "he didn't understand why he was being questioned".

All bets on veracity of subsequent statements/confessions are off.

RAF Lakenheath where the bodies were found is actually a US Airforce base and had (later convicted) pedophiles on the base at the time.

In the 13 days the girls were missing no questions were asked about US servicemen at the base.

There was a Gulf war about to start.

I always wondered about the evidence that he conveniently incriminated himself with. Made no sense.

The taxi driver Ian Webster saw a car with two girls on board driving in a crazy way on the A142 whilst the driver was swiping away at the girl in the back.

6 witnesses saw Jessica and Holly at the war memorial shortly after they were supposed to be dead.

Witnesses saw a suspicious green car in the village around that time. 

I'm not saying he didn't do it, but there's enough here to make people want to turn over a few more stones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 29.12.15 16:40

As far as I know, the driver of the car with the children in the back was traced and eliminated.

I have never heard that Holly and Jessica were seen by anyone at the War Memorial.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 17:00

Amy Dean wrote:As far as I know, the driver of the car with the children in the back was traced and eliminated.
The taxi driver was Ian Webster.

He reported it to the Police who took 3 days to finally get around to interviewing him.

The taxi driver insisted it was 7.01 pm when he saw the car, the Police say they traced one of his passengers (unnamed) and from her mobile phone bill (yep) said it happened earlier and the taxi driver was wrong. 

More mobile phone evidence it seems.

I have never heard that Holly and Jessica were seen by anyone at the War Memorial.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2181448.stm

"War memorial
Centre staff believe the girls left the college grounds via College Way, and the next confirmed sighting took place at 1845 in the town centre nearby."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 29.12.15 17:21

Has it ever been established when the girls died?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 20:12

j.rob wrote:Two gross miscarriages of justice, imo. Gross, in all senses of the word.
I don't remember hearing Maxine Carr ever claiming it was a miscarriage of justice.

What is the purpose of starting a topic on Maxine Carr, hogwash?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 29.12.15 20:27

Ladyinred wrote:
j.rob wrote:Two gross miscarriages of justice, imo. Gross, in all senses of the word.
I don't remember hearing Maxine Carr ever claiming it was a miscarriage of justice.

What is the purpose of starting a topic on Maxine Carr, hogwash?

Because it was a News Topic and this is a News Topic section?
hogwash
hogwash

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 29.12.15 20:42

Ladyinred wrote:Yes, and do you have an opinion on Maxine Carr?

She says she lives in fear. I expect Holly and Jessica experienced fear before they died.

She went to prison for giving a false alibi for Huntley and now she wants this and that paid for by the taxpayer?

I don't think she should get anything.

What have Holly and Jessica's family got out of all this, except two dead children?

I don't have any sympathy for her.
hogwash
hogwash

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.12.15 21:47

Has Huntley ever tried to get any possible miscarriage of justice overturned.  If not, why not?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 21:55

plebgate wrote:Has Huntley ever tried to get any possible miscarriage of justice overturned.  If not, why not?
He was brain damaged in Rampton.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.15 21:58

Huntley was a damaged individual before his imprisonment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.12.15 21:59

Don't know enough about it all but hasn't he got family who could lobby for him?   There must be legal people who work pro bono who would perhaps be able to advise?  What is his current solicitor doing about it all?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top