The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.12.15 9:54

The very public stories of alleged abuse made by 'Darren' and Esther Baker seem to be unravelling rapidly - today's 'Times':

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4637152.ece

Exaro News now has major questions to answer. 

=========

Esther Baker's claims are staunchly supported by one Sonia Poulton - I posted a number of details about Baker, and Poulton's support for her. last night on this thread:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12230-the-lantern-project-for-child-sexual-abuse-survivors-in-trouble-as-the-nhs-cuts-all-funding

There's more about VIP paedophoile rings on this thread:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6422-operation-fernbridge-timebomb-at-elm-guest-house

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

Post by Doug D on 11.12.15 18:53

This is ‘Darren’ who it was reported by Exaro back on 7th September 2015:

Police ‘betray’ CSA survivor by referring his son to social services

Police are accused of the “betrayal” of a witness who alleges abuse by VIP paedophiles after a detective referred his baby son to social services.

According to the witness, known as “Darren” to protect his identity, a detective from Suffolk Constabulary told him that he had made the referral because survivors of child sex abuse (CSA) are more likely to be paedophiles themselves.

A police source corroborated Darren’s claim, saying that the officer told him: “Statistics show that a large number of survivors of abuse do go on to be abusers.”

Darren called it a “betrayal of trust”. He has withdrawn co-operation with Suffolk police, who were investigating his allegations under ‘Operation Millpond’.

He told Exaro: “My case demonstrates how much police still have to learn in their dealings with survivors.”

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5657/police-betray-csa-survivor-by-referring-his-son-to-social-services

So then yesterday we had in The Times and today The Mail:

VIP child abuse witness retracts murder claims: Outrage of ex-Tory MP who was implicated by 'Darren'

Ex-Tory MP demanding inquiry into Scotland Yard’s VIP paedophile probe
   Man, known as Darren, admitted pressure put on him to make allegations
   Harvey Proctor's was home raided and he was interviewed under caution 
   But witness has retracted claims and Mr Proctor wants urgent investigation

By STEPHEN WRIGHT FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 00:36, 11 December 2015 | UPDATED: 01:28, 11 December 2015

Snips:

‘after a key witness retracted claims that he had witnessed two murders’

‘On being shown pictures of Mr Proctor by Exaro, he told The Times: ‘I had to tell them that I never met Proctor’

‘Scotland Yard is still reeling from recent condemnation by a committee of MPs over its protracted inquiry into a false allegation of rape made against Lord Brittan,….’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355362/VIP-child-abuse-witness-retracts-murder-claims-Outrage-ex-Tory-MP-implicated-Darren.html
……………………………….

Daily Mail again jumping late on the pro-establishment bandwagon, with an inaccurate story that doesn’t add up.

It seems to imply that Proctor was the ‘ex-Tory MP who was implicated by 'Darren', yet they then quote Darren : ‘I had to tell them that I never met Proctor’  (The Times article yesterday, which I have not seen in full due to the paywall showed a photo of Brittan)

The ‘false allegation of rape made against Lord Brittan,….’is again not correct and the Met statement never stated it to be false.

‘Although the MPS had concluded that there was not a strong case against Lord Brittan, the purpose of requesting a CPS view was to assess whether, in its view, it did reach the evidential standard. It would have been open for the CPS to conclude that it did not meet the threshold for charging and no further action should be taken, or that further enquiries were needed, or that there was in fact sufficient evidence for a charge. It was therefore conceivable that a reviewing CPS lawyer could have concluded that Lord Brittan could have been charged.’

http://news.met.police.uk/news/lady-brittan-apology-mps-publishes-key-findings-from-report-133664

When you look at the original Exaro video interview with Darren at:

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5453/video-darren-calls-on-police-to-arrest-dolphin-square-abusers

it comes over as not apparently scripted, with plenty of information that should readily be verifiable, such as; Social Services records, out of school, work placement in its place, Peter Righton, Thornham Magna, Dolphin Square apartment descriptions etc.

He says he had given detailed accounts to police, initially disclosed 18 months ago (summer 2013?), was one of the first to come forward, people have subsequently come forward and corroborated my disclosures etc, so again the retraction (just of witnessing two murders?) and accusations of pressure put on him by Exaro make little sense.

As for the witnessing two murders, ‘he believed he died’ and ‘a girl may have been killed’ that is hardly ‘murder claims’ worthy of retraction.

So much information, dis-information and mis-direction, who was it that said (or didn’t actually say) ‘confusion is good’?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.12.15 9:58

Esther Baker is a recent high-profile alleged victim of child sexual abuse by, it is claimed, a variety of Lords, judges and high-level (Conservative) politicians, who all met to abuse her and 7 other girls once a month on open ground in Cannock Chase, with uniformed police constables from the local police force on guard to stop people interfering with these multiple rapes.   

She is closely and very publicly followed and backed by Sonia Poulton. That makes Esther Baker's claims a subject of interest for the forum. as POulton has for the past 434 days that she is engaged on what she has promised will be a riveting documentary on the Madeleine McCann case with 'shocking' revelations.     

Poulton has form for backing assorted hoaxers and frauds; Anne Greig, Stephen D. Birch and barrister Michael Shrimpton, to name but three.

Esther Baker's lurid claims contain an uncanny echo of the Hollie Greig Hoax case. Both Esther Baker and Hollie Greig were said to have been abused by their fathers for the best part of two decades without their mothers having a clue about what was going on.

As you read the comments about Esther Baker below, keep in mind the allegations that Graham Wilmer and his son Rory Wilmer, and Exaro News, have all been across this story to make money - and not in a genuine pursuit of the truth.

Here are some notes I've collected from a blog which is highly sceptical of Esther Baker's claim that she is a witness of truth:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

PART ONE

TWITTERATI NEWS FOCUSES ON ESTHER BAKER’S CREDIBILITY 

http://twitteratinews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/esther-baker-troll.html

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Esther Baker Troll

Yes little Esther, or 'Fester' as some have taken to calling her is by her own loose definitions, a troll.

Fester likes nothing better than trolling. Sod catching her alleged Lord and Judge, who nicely gave themselves titles whilst Fester claims they were abusing all and sundry in the woods.

Or not in the woods, since her story seems to have moved on, and the woody element is now downplayed against houses.

And the family member and others she happily named, are also now downplayed to 'trusted family members'. 

Perhaps if Fester could have got that one right to begin with, she might have had more credibility.

Having had her 5 mins of 'fame' and a few 1st class rail tickets, Fester is drifting back to her trolling ways. 

Now with Fester, a troll is someone who disagrees with her. Obviously that includes her pet hates, Laverty and McFadyen, but also several others have joined like Eve Thomas, anti-abuse campaigner who dared to disagree with Fester and the dubious survivors group, 'reflections'. 

Now too be fair, there is probably no more than a handful of members of reflections, and that includes, who-ate-all-the-pies Jenny Tombola, and Phil Weasel, trolls in their own right. 

Here Goes Fester again, lying and trying to keep someone in the fold by doing so.

[screenshots of tweets]

Now this is untrue, since Fester allegedly went into hospital late on the 9th or early 10th according to her mates TL, yet the Wilmers kicked off much earlier in the day along with the CSA announcements, but hey, what’s another lie.

Fester herself was giving 'media interviews' darlings, same time the Wilmers were trolling during that day.

Interesting to note that whilst she claimed to be in hospital the next day, she still managed to RT one of Rory Mitty's posts.

But Fester believes she can blag and and play the sympathy card for all it's worth on anyone to achieve her aim.

Shameless exploiter and a disgrace to all genuine victims. 

But perhaps Fester and the gutless G Wilmer should take Rory Mitty's suggestion to someone else.

Namely if you can't cope with social media criticism, yet troll happily, remove yourself - don't blame others or shamelessly play for sympathy and use it to deflect genuine criticism. 

“When arrests are made” lmao 

At the rate Fester has named her abusers before the police have even had time to get their notebooks out, there will be no case, genuine or otherwise.

As for any other arrests re Wilmer - the man is an utter fruitcake, a laughing stock - wasting police time and doubtless giving them a good laugh as well.

Here's Fester's favorite card

[picture of victim card]

Here are some comments about Fester etc, from another entirely unrelated blog, and Twitteratin News now posts them without comment for the moment at least

Ms Baker a few days ago (pre Sky broadcast) went into a frenzy about how a CSA meeting unauthorised recording might 'identify her if it were made public’ (which was at best, extremely doubtful). It caused her much distress, she claimed, reliving her abuse, her abusers might locate her etc.

That was just a few days before her media story went public and she identified herself with pictures and PR to millions, not just a few twitterati.

She works in a betting shop in Merseyside.

So why the fake outrage and tears a few days before? -see her timeline.

Was it distress as she claims that a previous alleged abuser might identify her, or merely distress it might interfere with her media exclusive spotlight?

It must have been lies because she was clearly going ahead with Sky at the time, which meant millions would see and know, including her alleged abusers.

Or was it just her excuse to attack someone on a false pretext, even now more fake outrage saying the Inquiry ‘isn't protecting her' .It was her choice to launch the PR with Sky, not the Home Office.

Check on all the Sky reports for the plug for Lantern project at the bottom, since this venture was organised by Wilmer, and he got his spot and plug in on every Sky report as a condition.

CONTINUED IN PART TWO

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.12.15 10:20

PART TWO

Check on all the Sky reports for the plug for Lantern project at the bottom, since this venture was organised by Wilmer, and he got his spot and plug in on every Sky report as a condition.

Would it have been given the coverage without the alleged politician??

So it's not just someone deciding to go tell the police, it's a planned media staged event linked to funding and promotion.

Why not just go to the police and let them handle it, including any public appeals? Why prejudice a case via a media story?

There is an obvious answer. 

Wilmer wants to be seen as THE voice of survivors and wants cash, and losing his position on the panel meant he lost not only the fat daily fee, he lost his snout in trough time for available funding that went with it.

Since then he's been MEGA MEGA pissed off, blaming McFadyen and Laverty.

Esther is part of his troll group for both, along with his son Rory (twitter account now deactivated ) who basically said McFadyen was a paedophile and more. It was all very very toxic from Rory. So much so that Rory Wilmer's previous supporter and helper, gojam, decided he was too much of a liability and disowned him- see his TL - I have screenshots.

RWilmers account 'disappeared' shortly afterwards. Graham Wilmers proxy trolling nosedived.

This is Rory and the Wilmer desire for publicity:

http://newfathers4justice.co.uk/2014/12/03/10-years-ago-radio-tower-trick-takes-fathers-group-protest-to-new-heights/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x1387279

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/3749284.stm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/wirral-pothole-campaigner-captain-craters-3572456

Not omprehensive, but arrested and charged numerous times.

Rory claimed he just wanted to see his son, who was about 5 at the time in 2004 (now about 16). Heart strings you might say, except it's hardly the full story.

He was abusive to his ex, and had restricted access to his son as a result, but he wanted it HIS way or no way, threatening his ex if he didn't get it. But if he was so wanting contact with his son, why did he a few months after the demos, piss off to Europe for 10 years travelling and avoiding maintenance?

Both Wilmers are very OCD liars who demand their own way or else.

Why does Ms Baker seem more keen - until the recent Sky report that is - on trolling other 'survivors' namely McFadyen and Laverty and supporters, than anything else?

That didn't make the Sky report,surprise, surprise!!!!

There is far more untold and reaches back to others. 

Anonymous 29 May 2015 at 08:40

Esther Baker may indeed have been a victim of abuse at some time, by someone. But it's hard to work out who, as she claims to have been assaulted by many different individuals. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm9hsl.

I'm also left confused as to what she told the police sixteen months ago when they rescued her from domestic abuse and what she's only told them now. Have they investigated or even arrested any of the other people she's accused of serious criminality - her father, the pimp, her partner, any of their associates?

I have to say the Sky News tale sounds like a rehash of the old Satanic abuse stories, hence the incongruous open air setting. The mention of a *Labour* politician may be a subtle hint that the whole thing is even sillier than it appears.

Perhaps they should put up posters. 

'Were you on Cannock Chase in the 1980s or 1990s? Did you see a bunch of kids, miscellanous adults, and a well-known politician with a police guard? Oh, and a cameraman. If so contact Staffs Police on etc. etc.  If you go down to the woods tonight…

Anonymous 29 May 2015 at 22:34 

I have read Esther Bakers tweets, and not just the recent ones, but those dating back for some time. I would describe her as something of a social media bully, who if confronted quickly plays the victim card to try to portray herself differently than her actions would suggest.

No, we heard nothing in the MSM of her claimed long-term family abuse, or the abuse she's claiming with later partners, yet this must have covered a larger section of her life, and where she must know some of the names of her alleged abusers, who if correct would have abused others, so one might expect greater chance of prosecution. What we only get to hear is of nebulous Lords, Judges, and a 'Politician' - the headline grabbing stuff that sells.

She claims her mother was a nurse who worked night shifts during her childhood, which provided the opportunity for her father to abuse her. Odd then that what must have been some very obvious physical and mental signs of distress, her mother failed to note or act upon. 
There is, I understand, a
Sunday Times article due which she appears upset about and she claims it concerns one of her alleged abusers. 
She is described as co-founder of the new CSA group reflections UK, with her twitter associates including Graham Wilmer. Oddly enough these events have all coincided.

disco 30 May 2015 at 03:57 

I believe the Sunday Times article is this weekend, and she Baker is already saying it's lies. I can only assume it's her father/ex/pimp as they must be the easiest to trace.Surely it's only fair to hear both sides, even in the media. 

I have heard nothing whether any previous claimed abuse was actually prosecuted or not. If not why not, and why is so little coverage given to it?

Bit like Karen Danzuck's own claims which her family contested were porkies.

I am sure having her husband an MP on the make and plugging child abuse, and Karen looking for advancement had nothing to do with it.Perish the thought.

I don't know what happened or not to EB, but I find the thought that such a group on the chase were calling each other judge, or lord during a major crime.What next, bank robbers leaving their contact details?

Anonymous 31 May 2015 at 13:36

I was thinking the same on the Dolphin Sq aspect that Fester said she read someone's description, and decided she was there too. Most nurses work shifts, bit unusual to be working all nights if that's what she is implying.

But it gets more bizarre. She is saying there wasn't just her, but about 7 girls on the chase. Seven!!!!!. So how many alleged abusers, apart that is from just 2 police officers, sometimes in uniform, sometimes not. I wonder how she knew they were police officers if not in uniform, unless she's claiming they were just two regulars. So for all those years with all those girls, in the evening sessions and all those people, nobody noticed/reported a bus trip on the chase, with a large number of people, few policemen, camera, lights and strange goings on, and why no girl made a break for it and managed to successfully hide in the undergrowth, at least a few times, given there were about 7 or more?

Why the Chase anyway, surely it's hardly the place to take 7 or more kids to abuse in secret given the risks involved, surely they would have found a secure place rather than risk being caught by passer- by, who apparently never saw a thing over all those years. 

She claims by going public now, she’s more safe since her abusers wont dare come back as she's now high profile. Since the only abuse she is talking about is when she was a girl, she isn't anymore, so why would they?

She also says she first reported events to the police in 2012, but by implication, nothing happened.I wonder why? Wasn't till she teamed up with the-man-with-a-stupid-moustache and Exaro, a former Lib Dem MP, and Sky, that changed. Exaro sell stories and need cash. What sells now is this stuff.

Anyone 'counseling' must have few stories they could plug, add a bit of media circulated but uncorroborated gossip, provided by news agency and dah da. 

Anonymous 2 June 2015 at 23:29

The ex LibDem she is accusing, if you read back on her tweets, is actually part of the inquiry.
He sat in on many meetings, poses as defender of children and a reformer. I know one smart chap's worked it out - he pointed it out to me. Once you know who she is accusing, the fury of some of the others in the group makes sense! Look at Wilmer's tweets about hiding in plain sight, cloaking devices, the inquiry being infiltrated by paedophiles. 

Anonymous 3 June 2015 at 04:42

There are no MP's who are 'part of the Inquiry'. I read what she tweeted, taken with other bits of information it's not difficult to narrow things down. That should not be done. That's what happens when you bit by bit have someone named. So anyone coming forward could have done the same, together with now knowing details of where, how and when. Evidence unreliable.

Wilmer is stupid, and his son is even more stupid. The only thing he's interested in is cash and revenge.

Wouldn't trust him an inch. Can't say much more about Baker either from what I've seen and read.

I don't want trial by media, and I don't believe in those who do. 

Anonymous 3 June 2015 at 05:51
Exaro won't, they will just drop hints, because it's yet another drip-by-drip story to flog. They can't afford a libel action. 
They need cash pronto to pay back their loans, and were allegedly expecting a few nice stories from some former Inquiry panelists as was, till May rightly dumped the old panel, and now they have never stopped moaning about it since.

Wilmer's customers might be a ready-made client list for any PI firm, and Wilmer would have had his panel fees and funding under the old set-up.

T King wants to be Deputy Leader of Labour Party, partly on the back of CSA.

All very cosy, but nowt much to do with justice.

Wilmer and his cronies are loathsome self-interested vermin, pretending to be something else. 

Michaela Norton 10 June 2015 at 16:34

You complete and utter arseholes. You have no idea! Way too quick to judge. The Lantern Project is such an amazing organisation who in no way care or are interested in fees from anyone!

You bastards have no clue. Wait and see then your apology will still not be accepted!!!!!

Disco 11 June 2015 at 04:46

That would be the same Ms Norton who is seen in a picture cuddling up to Mr Wilmer, and religiously defends his every action on social media. 

Wilmer is a very odd looking character, and while that isn't always a good indicator, in this instance it rather is.

He & his son the feckless Rory (whose idea of beautiful Prague and Performance Art, was slinging dog poo around the city) have been trolling others on twitter because he is pissed off he lost his daily dosh.

He is currently spamming everyone to support his bid for cash, even though Ms Norton says he has no interest in it.Odd the FACTS don't support her.

How much did Exaro make from selling Bakers story to MGN? How much did Baker & Wilmer get?

Baker's supporters claim she got nowhere till she teamed up with Wilmer, and the mysterious Lords & Judges, and the not so mysterious Lib Dem ex MP.

And Exaro know of two others alleged to have come forward- one before Baker’s own PR campaign.

So how do Exaro know as apparently they haven't been interviewed, nor to my knowledge have the police confirmed this?Surely they aren't more complainants from the Exaro stable, - come forward my children, Exaro will listen and sell your story - 'by the way did you ever meet one ex LibDem MP vocally supportive of the Inquiry, surely you must have, perhaps in the Chase - think hard I am sure you will recall, we can help.'

I have no reason to believe some of the volunteers are not supportive at Lantern, but Wilmer has his eye & their stories on other more material things if they broadly fit the bill, and are receptive.

Add to that Exaro's appeal for you to tell them your tale, and you too could be in the Sunday People or Mirror.

Complainants get publicity and greater focus from the police, others get a nice wedge out of it.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 12.12.15 11:55

As I said previously, there is so much mis-information and mis-direction with all of these investigations it is difficult to pull out the bits of truth, but with the sheer volume of stories out there, (deliberate policy to discredit everything and everyone?) there surely has to be some truth behind at least some of them.

We know that a number of the old stories that were just dismissed as scurrilous rubbish back in the day have now been verified, with successful, albeit overdue, prosecutions so gradually the truths are coming to the surface

It is just so similar to all the obfuscation in the McCann saga, it makes you wonder whether the CM team are on the case.

The Twitteratinews blog goes to great lengths to rubbish just about everyone who comes into the public eye in respect of CSA and presumably it is ‘the powers that be’ who have successfully managed to get everyone involved arguing and falling out with each other (again, so McCann-like) to add substance to the establishments ‘it’s all nonsense and didn’t happen’ angle. Anyone who says otherwise is just a conspiracy nut. Some is clearly down to ego, but certainly not all.

Discredit Exaro, as they won't toe the MSM 'pro-establishment' line, again just makes absolute sense. Private Eye were effectively brought to heal years ago, with Hislop under imminent threat of a prison sentence if he didn't at least partly conform.

It cannot be difficult for any honest police force to sort the wheat from the chaff with all of these personalities and surely Baker and Tomlin just would not still be getting Home Office time if there was no substance to any of their claims and Staffordshire police have already reported an arrest in the case.

Baker tag-teaming with Poulton has not done her credibility any more good, but hey-ho, that’s actually great and just plays into the establishment’s master plan for public perception to accept that there is nothing to be seen.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.12.15 12:56

@Doug D wrote:As I said previously, there is so much mis-information and mis-direction with all of these investigations it is difficult to pull out the bits of truth, but with the sheer volume of stories out there, (deliberate policy to discredit everything and everyone?) there surely has to be some truth behind at least some of them.

REPLY:  I agree 100% with everything you've said in that sentence. My purpose in airing the doubts about Esther Baker (and Darren) are indeed an attempt to sort out information from misinformation, the wheat from the chaff. I share your desire that every child abuser, no matter how low or high they are, should be brought to justice     

We know that a number of the old stories that were just dismissed as scurrilous rubbish back in the day have now been verified, with successful, albeit overdue, prosecutions so gradually the truths are coming to the surface.

REPLY: Also agreed.

It is just so similar to all the obfuscation in the McCann saga, it makes you wonder whether the CM team are on the case.

REPLY: If you mean loads of false trails and sowing confusion, then yes.

The Twitteratinews blog goes to great lengths to rubbish just about everyone who comes into the public eye in respect of CSA

REPLY: There I tend to part company with you. My initial reaction to that blog is that it is a sincere attempt to expose a probable fraud - Esther Baker - and to shed light on the rather grubby activities of the Wilmers and their 'Lantern Project'.

and presumably it is ‘the powers that be’ who have successfully managed to get everyone involved arguing and falling out with each other (again, so McCann-like) to add substance to the establishments ‘it’s all nonsense and didn’t happen’ angle. Anyone who says otherwise is just a conspiracy nut. Some is clearly down to ego, but certainly not all.

REPLY: As food for thought, I am providing below extracts from two reports on Exaro News by long time anti-child abuse campaigner Michael Murrin. It was he who came across (he says) the fact that Jimmy Savile was a member, or even leader, of Paedophile Information Exchange, and he has blogged frequently about this, and for a long time before Exaro News was even a twinkling in the eye of Timothy Andrew Pendry (see below). Murrin seems to me to be a sincere campaigner and worth giving a hearing.

The close link between the founder of Exaro News and current Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn (see below) is of at least passing interest. 

Discredit Exaro, as they won't toe the MSM 'pro-establishment' line, again just makes absolute sense. Private Eye were effectively brought to heel years ago, with Hislop under imminent threat of a prison sentence if he didn't at least partly conform.

It cannot be difficult for any honest police force to sort the wheat from the chaff with all of these personalities and surely Baker and Tomlin just would not still be getting Home Office time if there was no substance to any of their claims and Staffordshire police have already reported an arrest in the case.

REPLY: One arrest months ago and no charge.

Baker tag-teaming with Poulton has not done her credibility any more good, but hey-ho, that’s actually great and just plays into the establishment’s master plan for public perception to accept that there is nothing to be seen.

REPLY: Could well be. Especially bearing in mind how pally Sonia Poulton is with SKY News and that it was SKY News who also began all the 'hype' about Esther Baker.   
REPORT 1 from Michael Murrin

EXARO NEWS LTD - A SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT  

I have extensive experience in the investigation of corruption linked to politicians and the public sector.  I have a proven track record of success in this line of work.  I am extremely competent when it comes to research and my intuitive judgement has proved to be excellent.  I have sought to make sense of Exaro but I struggle to conclude whether it is, in fact, a legitimate news agency or, in fact, a detective agency masquerading a news agency. 

My rational judgement tells me it needs further investigation. My intuitive judgement tells me the organisation is most likely linked to Security Service attempts to subvert the interests of the campaigners. Either way I strongly advise you and your colleagues to give it a wide berth until such time as my Inquiries are complete."

Tom Mangold:  “...... The truth of the matter is we were commissioned to do the original film by a man who was a Colonel in British Military Intelligence and the Director General at the time, Sir Ian Trethowan, was a man with a very close, and a very unhealthy, relationship with MI5.  I think what happened was that the Security Services were keen to discover, through me and my team, what could be learned about,

a) the true relationship between Thorpe and Scott, and,
b) what kind of information was accessible.  

“And once they had it, how would they handle it. I think we were quite unwittingly used as gatherers of information, ostensibly for the BBC, but I have every reason to believe that that information went straight from the     BBC to MI5...”

The current campaign to bring to public account those in the political domain who have violated and, allegedly, murdered children is of a different order of magnitude to the scandal involving Jeremy Thorpe.  MI5 and Special Branch are obviously at work. Remember the words of  the Chief Constable of Devon and Cornwall, John Alderson.

"...They infiltrate organisations, people's jobs and lives. They operate almost like a cancer." 

"...the acorn of a Stasi [the former East German communists' secret service] has been planted. It is there for future governments to build on."

I ask you, and other activists, to be aware of this reality and to act accordingly.

REPORT 2 from Michael Murrin:

EXARO - SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT A 

TIMOTHY ANDREW PENDRY

DIRECTOR OF:
EXARO HOLDINGS LIMITED
EXARO NEWS LIMITED

https://www.facebook.com/tim.pendry

PUBLISHED BY
MICHAEL H. MURRIN, et al:

Campaign Against Child Abuse | Facebook

www.facebook.com/pages/Campaign...Child.../621212031266307

INVESTIGATORS
OMEGA INVESTIGATIONS
(UK & GLOBAL)

LEGAL ADVISER
Mr ROBERT BULLOCK
BARRISTER AT LAW

robbullock1gis@live.co.uk – Tel. 0203 645 6641

The searches upon which the preliminary report into Exaro was based failed to locate PENDRY INTEGRA LIMITED (1,1a). This company was incorporated on 5th February 2003. The Company is now dissolved.

The sole director is listed as Mr Timothy Andrew Pendry. Date of Birth, 13/08/1955.  Appointment date – 05/02/2003. Address – Town House, 64 Dudley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LF.

The company secretary is listed as Jenina Ruth Bas Pendry. Date of Birth - 06/09/1959. Appointment date - 05/02/2003.  Address - Town House, 64 Dudley Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LF.

Among the former directorships listed for Jenina Ruth Bas Pendry is THE HIGHBURY VALE-BLACKSTOCK TRUST. Company number 02849848.

Date of appointment - 10/11/98.  Date of resignation - 18/01/01. The company was incorporated on 02/09/93. The web address is http://www.elizabeth-house.org.uk.  The Principal Activity of the company is listed as “The provision of facilities for recreation with the objects of improving the conditions of life and social welfare of the inhabitants of the London Borough of Islington, Haringey and Hackney. A registered charity, limited by guarantee. T/O = Total Incoming Resources.”

Mr  Jeremy Bernard Corbyn, MP is listed as a director of  THE HIGHBURY VALE-BLACKSTOCK TRUST. The appointment date is listed as 11/08/1998. His Date of Birth is listed as - 26/05/1949. The address is listed as 48b Berriman Road, London, N7 7PS. 

Mr Corbyn’s other directorships are listed as…  [REST SNIPPED]

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 13.12.15 10:19

I would give more credence to ‘Twitterati’ if he wrote in a more professional manner, rather than just constant abusive attempts to discredit those who have been prepared to publically come forward in the knowledge that they will be at the receiving end of orchestrated ‘hate’ campaigns against them.

I have no personal knowledge of any of these people, but notice that Sharon Evans has joined the panel of ‘Reflections’ alongside Jenny Tomlin, Esther Baker and others.

I was impressed with the way she stood up to Vaz & co last year, just before the first CSA panel was disbanded and doubt that she would jeopardise her own ‘Dot Com Foundation’ with a link up, if she had any doubts about the veracity of the other panel members.

I have posted an article from a seemingly well-respected ‘survivor’ of church abuse on the following thread this morning:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12240-an-abuse-survivors-tale-julie-macfarlane-11th-december-2015-church-times#329137

and find it very interesting to see the thought processes she talks about, the timescales involved in her reporting and the ‘defend and discredit’ machine that works against her.

Without evidence to the contrary, I am prepared to give these people the benefit of the doubt, even if some stories come out a little disjointed, but there are no doubt sleepers and imposters already in the system, ready to muddy the waters when called upon.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The original 8-minute SKY News report where alleged child sexual abuse victim Esther Baker gave an account of how she was regularly sexually abused on Cannock Chase by groups of Lords, judges & MPs, with uniformed police ofiicers sometimes standing guard

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.12.15 10:46

@Doug D wrote:...Sharon Evans has joined the panel of ‘Reflections’ alongside Jenny Tomlin, Esther Baker and others...
So that members and guests here can take a look at how this story originally broke on SKY News at 11.07am on Tuesday, 26 May 2015, here - without comment - is the video of Esther Baker's testimony (8 minutes long) and the accompanying SKY News internet report, still online:

====================================  

http://news.sky.com/story/1490565/abuse-survivor-cops-guarded-as-i-was-raped  [ Play video "Child Abuse Inquiry Will Be Robust" ]

11:07, UK, Tuesday 26 May 2015

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent

A woman has told Sky News how uniformed police officers stood guard as abusers sexually assaulted her as a young girl.

Waiving her right to anonymity, Esther Baker, 32, spoke exclusively to Sky News about her tormented childhood that saw her sexually abused by men at various locations.

She claimed police officers would stand guard for the perpetrators and on some occasions even joined in the abuse in woodland on Cannock Chase in Staffordshire.

She said: "I got the feeling very much that they were protecting somebody, that they were with one of the men.

"One of them (police officers) I knew from church. There were a few occasions where they would be in uniform, and I kind of knew, I learnt that when they were in uniform that it was going to be a rough night.

[ Pic: Acting Assistant Chief Constable Jon Drake of Staffordshire Police ]

"On occasion they would - they would sort of join in," she added.

Ms Baker recalls one police officer apologising to her.

"There was one that I can remember, one of the times I tried to run away and tried to get away from them and he came after me, caught up with me and he was carrying me back to where the rest of them were and he said he was sorry," she said.

From the age of six, Ms Baker was taken to be abused by different men on Cannock Chase, at various properties around Staffordshire and beyond.

Other children were often there and sometimes they were given alcohol: "We were all pretty much the same, same ages, we never spoke, I don't know where they came from, who brought them."

She says the sexual abuse was often filmed and involved men of varying ages from different parts of the country.

She said: "I don't quite know how to explain. I was brought up in a religious household and one thing that kept me so sure that what they were doing was right was that there were references to people, Lords and a judge.

"I picked up on those names, because I thought one of them must have been God because one of them was 'Our Lord'.

"I just thought that they were on God's authority."

Decades on, Ms Baker has now finally decided to speak out and has made the painful decision to approach the police again, who have assured her that her claims will be investigated thoroughly.

She has recently taken part in a series of gruelling video interviews with detectives recounting the abuse.

She decided to speak to Sky News in the hope of finding other victims or the police officers who were involved.

She said: "I would say to the one that was sorry that he knows who these people were and why they were there.

"I need them to fill in the gaps that I just don't know, I need people that were adults then but they couldn't stop it for whatever reason, it is time for them to stop it now." 

The other children who were allegedly abused on Cannock Chase may also hold vital information.

Ms Baker added: "I know they are terrified to come forward, I know what they were told, I know what threats were made and I know why they are scared.

"But every one of us that comes forward will hold a different piece of the puzzle. I can't fill it in on my own."

Ms Baker has given the name of one politician to the police and a detailed account of the years of abuse.

She said: "I always swore I would never go near the police again - never ... but I have hid it for 20 years, that has not worked, that hasn't taken the fear away - I have got nothing to lose anymore."

Ms Baker has ongoing support from the Lantern Project on Merseyside who work with survivors of sexual abuse.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 13.12.15 11:18

I have been to Cannock Chase on many occasions and can vouch for its remoteness but why on earth conduct illegal activities in a public place? Again, ( quote )..............'' On occasion they would - they would sort of join in," she added( my underlining )
 I have to say I thoroughly distrust anybody these days who uses that meaningless expression. Sort of ? They either DID  or they DIDN'T !

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 13.12.15 11:46

It's the mention of these alleged activities in a public place which make me doubt the entire credibility of Esther Baker.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum