The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hilary's Coup-d-etat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hilary's Coup-d-etat

Post by plebgate on 28.06.16 12:26

@willowthewisp wrote:The PLP are voting to pass a motion of No Confidence in Jeremy Corbyn as Labour Party Leader,as he will not resign at the present moment?
It is No wonder that MP Andy Burnham wants out of this current tyraid of the "New Nasty Party,Labour" and wishes to stand as a Mayor for the City of Manchester, I think he would have made a decent Labour Prime Minister, but if he he himself has become disillusioned with the Labour party machinations?
Let all those who are calling for the head of Jeremy Corbyn to answer the question over the recent decision on the Referendum on the Remain issue, that supposedly he(JC) did not pursue the campaign with much vigor and that is the Problem, we have been told by Alan Johnston?
So did they wish (JC) to completely lie to the voters about how he "chose to campaign" in the Referendum and state total agreement to something he did not emphatically agree on, this is the reason for his public humiliation that he did not "Follow the Orders" from the PLP jackboots,Blair,Brown, Mandelson,Darling,Harmen,Johnston party machine,"He's not one of us"?
They didn't want Corbyn from the off - any of this Opposition Ministers but they agreed to take the jobs.   A bunch of turn coats and very, very many of these MPs of all parties have shown their true colours.   I will not forget when it comes to putting my X on the next voting paper and neither will family and friends.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilary's Coup-d-etat

Post by willowthewisp on 28.06.16 12:47

It is a bit like the film scenario from Dead Calm,Robert De Nero,Hilary Benn,"On Hilary,Come out,come out where ever you are"the Tower of London awaits your presence Hilary?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilarys Coup De Tate

Post by willowthewisp on 09.07.16 15:35

Tom Watson has left the Building?
ELO "There's gonna be a show down" and it's going to get messy?
Proud of yourselves the PLP,Campbell and Mandelson Fabien group,happy now Neil Kinnock cohorts, oh but you brave 172 MP's who had a "Secret Ballot" to oust your elected Leader,care to resign from Parliament and stand again in your Constituencies, to see if you are reelected as Labour candidates?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 09.07.16 16:38

@willowthewisp wrote:The PLP are voting to pass a motion of No Confidence in Jeremy Corbyn as Labour Party Leader,as he will not resign at the present moment?
It is No wonder that MP Andy Burnham wants out of this current tyraid of the "New Nasty Party,Labour" and wishes to stand as a Mayor for the City of Manchester, I think he would have made a decent Labour Prime Minister, but if he he himself has become disillusioned with the Labour party machinations?
Let all those who are calling for the head of Jeremy Corbyn to answer the question over the recent decision on the Referendum on the Remain issue, that supposedly he(JC) did not pursue the campaign with much vigor and that is the Problem, we have been told by Alan Johnston?
So did they wish (JC) to completely lie to the voters about how he "chose to campaign" in the Referendum and state total agreement to something he did not emphatically agree on, this is the reason for his public humiliation that he did not "Follow the Orders" from the PLP jackboots,Blair,Brown, Mandelson,Darling,Harmen,Johnston party machine,"He's not one of us"?

As pleasant a person as Andy Burnham is, I disagree.  He hasn't , as yet, solved the local immigrant problem in his own constituency of Leigh.

http://www.leighjournal.co.uk/yoursay/leighetters/14604510.Problems_with_gangs_roaming__little_Romania_/

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilarys Coup De Tate

Post by willowthewisp on 10.07.16 13:39

Hi Whatsupdoc, It sounds  like Cllr Greensmith has shot himself in the proverbial foot as "Residents should move out" when it is them, the Council,Councillors have created the problem by allowing the "Tenant's" to be in breach of the tenancy, by allowing other people to stay with them in the first place,if this was pointed out to the "New Tenants"that this would Automatically mean they have then made them selves Homeless if they allow the "Overcrowding" to happen, the Council then Technically could argue in Court, the breach of the Terms and Conditions of Residency Acts?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 10.07.16 18:28

Hi willowthewisp, thanks for the reply.I think I follow that. The Public see a problem but don't know who should deal with it.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilarys Coup De Tate

Post by willowthewisp on 11.07.16 11:33

@whatsupdoc wrote:Hi willowthewisp, thanks for the reply.I think I follow that. The Public see a problem but don't know who should deal with it.
Hi Whatsupdoc,the public know there is a problem with an issue of immigration and the immigrants being dispatched accordingly to areas within the UK,(mainly Labour Councils/poorer areas?) that have a social housing problem in the first place,Social Cleansing?  
Then you have Cllr Greensmith Solution(why don't you Move)but where to cllr Greensmith and why should you/they move?  
So (Cllr Greensmith) could house more in the same area(the house vacated)?
Then the Cllr has solved Two problems at once, Genius solution?
But at the end of the day it still doesn't solve the problem it just moves it as a problem for someone else to try to solve in the PC World?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilarys Coup De Tate

Post by willowthewisp on 18.07.16 13:39

"Saving Labour" is now trying to woo back lapsed Members of the Labour Party using/breaching Data Protection Act Rules, to Re-sign up to try to oust JC from the Labour Party Leader he holds at present, which would make them "eligible" to vote in their"Hypocracy Democracy vote?
doesn't this just show how desperate they are for their quest for "Power" obtaining illegal means to have their affluent members be brought back into the "Collective Centre Ground Politics" they left?
The "Saving Labour Group" is in the process apparently having obtained Data Base information, they have no Legal Right to use, but this all above board in the corrupt NEC campaign, but £3.00 membership rules are to be discounted?
The Two Left wing puppets,Smith and Eagle are now stating that a re-run of a New Referendum in about Eighteen Months Time to be allowed, to persaude people to vote in favour of the EU,because you thikko's didn't know what you wuz doing last time,geddit?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.07.16 15:03

Eagle strikes me as a bit thick.

They hate the British people.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilarys Coup De Tate

Post by willowthewisp on 18.07.16 18:41

@BlueBag wrote:Eagle strikes me as a bit thick.

They hate the British people.
No Bluebag,it's the contempt for the electorate that they do not now know what our intelligent Politicians deem what they think the voters understand,due to the Educational requirements imposed by the MP's.  
We all understand in life not every person is of the same intellect and have never claimed to be, but they know when they see the way that our MP's have done over the past 40-50 Years, where they may have worked for the same duration, but see a vast difference in the living standards, this maybe what Working class people are waking up to and it is the aroma of high quality Coffee beans roasting in the jug? 
The working class people are being "Socially cleansed" from where they were brought up in different parts of the UK,with second homes bought by elements of Society,making money as Holiday homes and short term rental agreements, when not being used by the owners, whilst local families cannot get on an ever dwindling supply of Homes in the Country,Farmers families?
Look at the "Kinnock's" as an example of inequality,opposed to the House of Lords and the European Union, where their hydes had been firmly entrenched in ever since his failure to be elected as a Labour Government 1992,promoted to the EU, now in the House of Lords, both able to claim up to £300 per day x 270 days=£54,000 minus tax and National insurance, which i some how doubt they would have to make after being on the gravy Train of Twenty Four Years, entitlements from the EU,now thought to be worth £10 million pounds?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jeremy to have sex change to represent the New Constituents?

Post by willowthewisp on 13.09.16 16:54

The Labour NEC have made or making Jeremy Corbyn's New Constituency as only "Women" contest yet Owen Smiths New Constituency on New Boundary changes is now open to all candidates,so I would suggest,when the new boundary change happen Jeremy Corbyn,should challenge Owen Smiths New Cynon Valley seat in Wales after he would probably already trounced him in the Leadership Contest?
Oh We do like to be beside the Seaside?
What a desperate disgrace the NEC has become,with the fabien,Stephen Kinnock clan and the likes,Mandelson,McTeirnen,Campbell,Blair autocrats,desperately failing the working class,which they have done since once elected as a Labour Government in 1997,which was ended in 2010 by a coalition Conservative/Liberal Government,of whom Dave sent out his"Pest Control Officers"Batttle Bus to trounce his once loyal friend,Nick Clegg and the liberals back generations,yes the Nasty Party is still alive but has it changed it's spots?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum