The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Peter Sutcliffe,remanded to prison, not suffering with personal problems?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Sutcliffe,remanded to prison, not suffering with personal problems?

Post by willowthewisp on 01.12.15 14:31

Reading news headlines that the Justice minister, Mr Gove, has allowed the transfer of Mr. Sutcliffe from a hospital institution that offered help in treating psychosis to a normal prison institution, as medical assessments have declared him to be free of any conditions he was suffering with, when he committed the murders of women nearly thirty years ago? 
I hope Mr Gove knows what he has sanctioned in this transfer, due to the age of Mr. Sutcliffe and his life term sentence imposed on him at his trial?
Is this a safe environment for the new prisoner and for all of the prisoner's in the jail, along with the prison officers in this new environment?
Let us hope that no further harm comes to any persons in the environment they are sharing within the prison system.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Sutcliffe,remanded to prison, not suffering with personal problems?

Post by BlueBag on 01.12.15 15:41

He'll probably get battered again.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.12.15 15:53

@BlueBag wrote:He'll probably get battered again.
...and then he'll sue.

There will be lots of documentaries to come if he's transferred to a prison such as

'can paranoid schizophrenia be cured/controlled' (wheel out a load of experts for that)

'life in institutions and now behind bars for the Yorkshire Ripper' (personal interviews)

'my life in Broadmoor and those I met there' (book/serialised tabloid publication)

'should prisoners be allowed to vote' (tabloid outrage piece quoting Yorkshire Ripper)

I shouldn't imagine any of the general public care a hoot as long as he's locked up somewhere forever....oh my, then there will be another media frenzy on whether Sutcliffe could be let out on licence/into a soft prison (although that wouldn't surprise me).

'

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 01.12.15 16:06

I read that a special prison will be found for him?  I hope he has less nice place to spend time and without all the things he has now in Broadmoor, just hope special won't mean a lovely bungalow  with all he could ever need, sounds bad, eh?  Can't find the words for what he did, he managed to get away with it for some time, I think.  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 01.12.15 16:52

As is the same wth anything McCann.........I wonder, but fortunately not for very long on the fact that Peter Sutcliffe does not think the mighty McCanns are innocent in the dissapearance of Madeleine.....Headlines no less in one of the tabloids, now he is deamed sane! says another, this case takes your mind to places where fantasies are made up, Maybe thats what the whole thing is all about...testing the water with the sheeple!!!!!!! Why did the tabloids waste ink on Peter Sutcliffe's opinion of the McCanns, wasn't nice to publish his thoughts on anyone (not even them), however now as I mentioned above he is sane, so not words from a nutter anymore would seem appropriate to say, the tabloids may infer, so could he have inside information on the 'Abduction' which he could talk about openly one day..........just typical mind interfering rubbish that seems to be the game.  You read something and wonder why and what the relevance is and then there is always an update on said 'silly news' which takes you down the 'is there an agenda' with Peter Sutcliffe being transferred to wherever, as if he is being used, duped,bought and he does have info, planted or not he can sing to his heart is content, afterall he has become 'sane' so can be 'believed'.......oh dear, think I am suspicious of my Granny these days lol. Please someone tell me to have an early night.

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.12.15 16:59

@Sophiebubbles wrote:As is the same wth anything McCann.........I wonder, but fortunately not for very long on the fact that Peter Sutcliffe does not think the mighty McCanns are innocent in the dissapearance of Madeleine.....Headlines no less in one of the tabloids, now he is deamed sane! says another, this case takes your mind to places where fantasies are made up, Maybe thats what the whole thing is all about...testing the water with the sheeple!!!!!!! Why did the tabloids waste ink on Peter Sutcliffe's opinion of the McCanns, wasn't nice to publish his thoughts on anyone (not even them), however now as I mentioned above he is sane, so not words from a nutter anymore would seem appropriate to say, the tabloids may infer, so could he have inside information on the 'Abduction' which he could talk about openly one day..........just typical mind interfering rubbish that seems to be the game.  You read something and wonder why and what the relevance is and then there is always an update on said 'silly news' which takes you down the 'is there an agenda' with Peter Sutcliffe being transferred to wherever, as if he is being used, duped,bought and he does have info, planted or not he can sing to his heart is content, afterall he has become 'sane' so can be 'believed'.......oh dear, think I am suspicious of my Granny these days lol. Please someone tell me to have an early night.
Please have an early night.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 01.12.15 17:13

@aquila wrote:
@Sophiebubbles wrote:As is the same wth anything McCann.........I wonder, but fortunately not for very long on the fact that Peter Sutcliffe does not think the mighty McCanns are innocent in the dissapearance of Madeleine.....Headlines no less in one of the tabloids, now he is deamed sane! says another, this case takes your mind to places where fantasies are made up, Maybe thats what the whole thing is all about...testing the water with the sheeple!!!!!!! Why did the tabloids waste ink on Peter Sutcliffe's opinion of the McCanns, wasn't nice to publish his thoughts on anyone (not even them), however now as I mentioned above he is sane, so not words from a nutter anymore would seem appropriate to say, the tabloids may infer, so could he have inside information on the 'Abduction' which he could talk about openly one day..........just typical mind interfering rubbish that seems to be the game.  You read something and wonder why and what the relevance is and then there is always an update on said 'silly news' which takes you down the 'is there an agenda' with Peter Sutcliffe being transferred to wherever, as if he is being used, duped,bought and he does have info, planted or not he can sing to his heart is content, afterall he has become 'sane' so can be 'believed'.......oh dear, think I am suspicious of my Granny these days lol. Please someone tell me to have an early night.
Please have an early night.
Your advice has been taken lol thanks

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.12.15 17:21

Sutcliffe's crimes are deeply evil.

There is no way he was or is now sane.

Did he have a memory transplant?

I pass one of his crime scenes a few times a week. The prostitutes are still there ever night.

Sad desperate people.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum