The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard Hall - 'RICHPLANET' Tour dates 2016 announced: Nationwide tour 10th to 28th February

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard Hall - 'RICHPLANET' Tour dates 2016 announced: Nationwide tour 10th to 28th February

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.11.15 20:55

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Hall - 'RICHPLANET' Tour dates 2016 announced: Nationwide tour 10th to 28th February

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.11.15 21:06

Thank you, Tony, I've put the Birmingham date in my diary. I look forward to hearing about his latest upcoming film about Maddie McCann.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Hall - 'RICHPLANET' Tour dates 2016 announced: Nationwide tour 10th to 28th February

Post by whatsupdoc on 23.12.15 19:53

Although I have watched most of Richard's documentaries, I haven't been to one of Richard's talks so I have a few questions.

Will the talks all be the same for all the locations?

Will the talks be several topics or concentrate on just one main topic?

If one main topic, what will it be?

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.12.15 20:04

Several topics, I believe. But he will be talking about his new upcoming Maddie film. No release date yet although you won't have to wait for a year or more with teaser trailers and doorstepping.

I'll let you know more when I've been to meet him in the new year.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.12.15 20:12

@whatsupdoc wrote:Although I have watched most of Richard's documentaries, I haven't been to one of Richard's talks so I have a few questions.

Will the talks all be the same for all the locations?

Will the talks be several topics or concentrate on just one main topic?

If one main topic, what will it be?
I have been to two of his meetings, one in London, one in Hatfield.

They are long - 3 hours including a break.

The Hatfield one overran by half an hour.

The first half is his skate through his take on current news topics and his special areas of interest, and in both he showed an extended clip of 10-15 minutes from his forthcoming Madeleine docs (films 1 & 2), with a few minutes commentary on what the whole film was likely to show. He mixes serious news issues laced with some very humorous items. In the second half, he usually presents two topics of special interest to him and his followers - and treats then to an in-depth look, 30-40 minutes on each. There is a book and DVD stall.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 23.12.15 21:54

Thanks Jill & Tony.

I'm hoping to go to the Manchester one on 15th Feb. Some friends are now following Richplanet and may go along as well.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum