The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Paris Attacks, Friday 13 Nov 2015 - Bombs and shootings kill 80 in concert hall, dozens more in several other locations - over 200 more injured, many seriously

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Paris Attacks, Friday 13 Nov 2015 - Bombs and shootings kill 80 in concert hall, dozens more in several other locations - over 200 more injured, many seriously

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.11.15 11:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@SteveP wrote:Wow @ hobs that's some generalisation of my religion and culture!

SNIPPED

Ok you can ban me now as Muslims are clearly unwelcome here 

...the guy who talked about the prophet pbuh consummating marriage at six - mate get help -
Firstly, I don't suppose for one moment that any member here would want to ban you for being a Muslim.
No, but we can ban her for being the previously banned Honeyblade who is now aggressive towards us on the MMM forum.

yes

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris Attacks, Friday 13 Nov 2015 - Bombs and shootings kill 80 in concert hall, dozens more in several other locations - over 200 more injured, many seriously

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.11.15 11:30

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

SNIPPED

...the guy who talked about the prophet pbuh consummating marriage at six - mate get help -
Firstly, I don't suppose for one moment that any member here would want to ban you for being a Muslim.
No, but we can ban her for being the previously banned Honeyblade who is now aggressive towards us on the MMM forum.

yes

If Steve P is 'honeyblade', that is clear evidence of malicious intent from her, which I seem to recollect 'aquila' claimed to have sussed very early on when she was here. It follows that there must be a major question mark about all that she said and claimed when she was on here. It would follow that she joined CMOMM with malicious intent towards us - and continues to do so elsewhere. The track record of several people whose conduct was bad here ('Andrew' to name one) and then migrated to MMM, or evem helped to set it up, rather points towards a co-ordinated, organised campaign of attempted disruption.

That is quite shocking when you bear in mind that, however imperfectly we may do it at times, there can be no doubt that the membership of CMOMM is making a genuine attempt to edge nearer and nearer the truth about what happened to an innocent three-year-old British girl.

People like 'Andrew' and 'honeyblade' should hang their malicious heads in shame

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.11.15 11:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

SNIPPED

yes

If Steve P is 'honeyblade', that is clear evidence of malicious intent from her, which I seem to recollect 'aquila' claimed to have sussed very early on when she was here. It follows that there must be a major question mark about all that she said and claimed when she was on here. It would follow that she joined CMOMM with malicious intent towards us - and continues to do so elsewhere. The track record of several people whose conduct was bad here ('Andrew' to name one) and then migrated to MMM, or evem helped to set it up, rather points towards a co-ordinated, organised campaign of attempted disruption.

That is quite shocking when you bear in mind that, however imperfectly we may do it at times, there can be no doubt that the membership of CMOMM is making a genuine attempt to edge nearer and nearer the truth about what happened to an innocent three-year-old British girl.

People like 'Andrew' and 'honeyblade' should hang their malicious heads in shame
There is no doubt that SteveP is honeyblade. She even changed sex to come back here. That's dedication!

Just not dedication for the right reasons though.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.11.15 11:54

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
There is no doubt that SteveP is honeyblade. She even changed sex to come back here. That's dedication!

If I owned a forum purporting to be a genuine forum about Madeleine, and was aware of the conduct of honeyblade/SteveP, s/he would now be booted out unceremoniously

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.11.15 11:55

@aquila wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'd be very interested in SteveP's view on this article in today's Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3319941/Radical-panellists-event-demand-establishment-Islamic-State.html
Shocking isn't it.
Very shocking.
They need to go and live in a Muslim country.

I really wish they would.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.11.15 12:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

If I owned a forum purporting to be a genuine forum about Madeleine, and was aware of the conduct of honeyblade/SteveP, s/he would now be booted out unceremoniously
I did boot her out unceremoniously.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 16.11.15 12:05

@Verdi wrote:The conflicting views on this forum alone show there is no solution to the ongoing world problem of conflict, war and terrorism.  A problem that has infested the world since the dawn of mankind and will continue all the time power crazy fanatics roam the earth, retaliation is not the answer it only exacerbates the situation - get shot of one lunatic there is always another waiting in the wings to take over. 

All that can be achieved by spotlighting the Paris atrocity as Islamic fundamentalism is to incite further hatred and discontent.  What is the only effective way to prevent an argument or fight?   Why of course - walk away!  What is it about France that generates such a reaction to terrorist attacks - did people react in the same way when the innocent holidaymakers were mercilessly slaughtered earlier this year on a Tunisian beach (including British nationals), during the same period as a number of innocent people were blown up in a terrorist attack on a Kuwaiti mosque?

IS are not fighting for Islam, for crying out loud they blow up their own people.  They are power crazed fanatics on a reign of terror with no fixed purpose but to destroy innocent lives - not just in France but across the globe.  A lunatic strolls into a school and guns down innocent children, a not infrequent occurrence, does the world then condemn all mentally ill people because of the act of one individual?  No, of course they don't!

The UK establishment (Royalty and secret services included) have strong allies in the Arab states, Israel, the Far East and Africa;  they give top jobs in the government, police, NHS, the media etc. to their allies.  It's akin to a massive game of chess - only problem being that the citizens are the pawns - always were and always will be the victims of the powers that dominate the world.
I totally agree Verdi in what you and others here say in this regard. Hatred and inciting more hatred will never bring peace upon our planet. It is a game of pitting one culture against another to create wars etc. on which the bloodthirsty parasites on the planet profit and thrive, while we the people suffer and die for their crimes against humanity.
More and more people are waking up to what is going on, and that is a good thing. The only answer has been and always will be love in its real sense, that is after all the only real thing there is, and the scource from where we came and will go back to, and at the end of the day the only thing we really have only always had. It is the people of the globe that have to stand firm against this insanity and not stoop to their level of psychopathy.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.11.15 12:15

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

SNIPPED

yes
Isn't that the one who claimed to be a Rastafarian?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.11.15 12:16

Islam is certainly a useful tool for the elite and gets used to full effect. 

That doesn't mean that Islam isn't a problem.

Because it most certainly is.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.11.15 12:17

@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The conflicting views on this forum alone show there is no solution to the ongoing world problem of conflict, war and terrorism.  A problem that has infested the world since the dawn of mankind and will continue all the time power crazy fanatics roam the earth, retaliation is not the answer it only exacerbates the situation - get shot of one lunatic there is always another waiting in the wings to take over. 

All that can be achieved by spotlighting the Paris atrocity as Islamic fundamentalism is to incite further hatred and discontent.  What is the only effective way to prevent an argument or fight?   Why of course - walk away!  What is it about France that generates such a reaction to terrorist attacks - did people react in the same way when the innocent holidaymakers were mercilessly slaughtered earlier this year on a Tunisian beach (including British nationals), during the same period as a number of innocent people were blown up in a terrorist attack on a Kuwaiti mosque?

IS are not fighting for Islam, for crying out loud they blow up their own people.  They are power crazed fanatics on a reign of terror with no fixed purpose but to destroy innocent lives - not just in France but across the globe.  A lunatic strolls into a school and guns down innocent children, a not infrequent occurrence, does the world then condemn all mentally ill people because of the act of one individual?  No, of course they don't!

The UK establishment (Royalty and secret services included) have strong allies in the Arab states, Israel, the Far East and Africa;  they give top jobs in the government, police, NHS, the media etc. to their allies.  It's akin to a massive game of chess - only problem being that the citizens are the pawns - always were and always will be the victims of the powers that dominate the world.
I totally agree Verdi in what you and others here say in this regard. Hatred and inciting more hatred will never bring peace upon our planet. It is a game of pitting one culture against another to create wars etc. on which the bloodthirsty parasites on the planet profit and thrive, while we the people suffer and die for their crimes against humanity.
More and more people are waking up to what is going on, and that is a good thing. The only answer has been and always will be love in its real sense, that is after all the only real thing there is, and the scource from where we came and will go back to, and at the end of the day the only thing we really have only always had. It is the people of the globe that have to stand firm against this insanity and not stoop to their level of psychopathy.
Thank you for the acknowledgment Joss  yes

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.11.15 12:18

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

SNIPPED

yes
Exactly!

What a liar s/he is

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.11.15 12:22

@Joss wrote:

It's not a time for rhetoric or late to the case education, it's a time to kick out Islam from the Western world.

It's a time for indigenous people in the many countries of Europe to get rid of Islam.

Islamaphic? Well I don't see any other religion/culture/race or whatever muslims choose to call themselves to prove a point that their religion is peaceful. I see a load of dunderhead women living in progressive countries and made to stand behind a man, wear something to cover her head and perhaps a niqab to cover her entire body just in case it incites a bloke to bad thoughts.

I'm so very sorry but there is no place for Islam in the Western world. It's time to ask Muslims to leave the free countries and return themselves to those countries who are spouting Sharia Law. It's time to stop Islamic faith schools, it's time to stop grants that allow houses to be used for young lads to go and be 'educated' in the ways of Islam. If you want to do that, do it somewhere else. No other religion in UK, the tolerant UK segregates men and women and lives in secrecy from the prying eyes of cameras.

Enough!

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.11.15 12:23

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

SNIPPED

yes
It certainly is.

And now she's gone back to her own forum to probably tells tales of being booted out for racist reasons rather than underhand reasons.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.11.15 12:37

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

SNIPPED

yes
It certainly is.

And now she's gone back to her own forum to probably tells tales of being booted out for racist reasons rather than underhand reasons.
Thought it was a bit odd when she didn't know her Dennis Browns from her Bob Marleys.  What's with these people, haven't they got anything more interesting to do with their time?  Seems a strange way to waste life.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 16.11.15 12:43

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

It's not a time for rhetoric or late to the case education, it's a time to kick out Islam from the Western world.

It's a time for indigenous people in the many countries of Europe to get rid of Islam.

Islamaphic? Well I don't see any other religion/culture/race or whatever muslims choose to call themselves to prove a point that their religion is peaceful. I see a load of dunderhead women living in progressive countries and made to stand behind a man, wear something to cover her head and perhaps a niqab to cover her entire body just in case it incites a bloke to bad thoughts.

I'm so very sorry but there is no place for Islam in the Western world. It's time to ask Muslims to leave the free countries and return themselves to those countries who are spouting Sharia Law. It's time to stop Islamic faith schools, it's time to stop grants that allow houses to be used for young lads to go and be 'educated' in the ways of Islam. If you want to do that, do it somewhere else. No other religion in UK, the tolerant UK segregates men and women and lives in secrecy from the prying eyes of cameras.

Enough!
I think what is Enough and needs to go are the criminal cabal that runs the world. If you have a problem with people of Islamic faith what have you done about it? Get a petition going perhaps and send it or take it to your local representative of parliament, and be a mover & shaker for the rest of your community that also hates people of Islamic faith. Just a suggestion for you.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.11.15 12:53

@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Enough!
I think what is Enough and needs to go are the criminal cabal that runs the world. If you have a problem with people of Islamic faith what have you done about it? Get a petition going perhaps and send it or take it to your local representative of parliament, and be a mover & shaker for the rest of your community that also hates people of Islamic faith. Just a suggestion for you.
Oh Joss, lovely Joss, the American who lives in Australia, do you have any idea of what is going on in Europe? Do you have any idea that communities within cities here in UK have seen their own culture diluted to the point of extinction? It didn't happen overnight Joss. What has happened is disgusting.

Now Joss, unless you live in a community within Europe where you actually don't recognise your own country anymore and no-one gives a damn then I can only think you are blessed coming from USA and going to live in Australia.

I don't hate Islam. I simply think it has no place in the Western world. I sincerely hope the catastrophic effect of the inner cities of UK never comes to a community near you.

Joss, ask anyone in UK where the no-go areas are.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 16.11.15 13:16

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'd be very interested in SteveP's view on this article in today's Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3319941/Radical-panellists-event-demand-establishment-Islamic-State.html
Shocking isn't it.

Are you referring to the article being shocking, or the fact that anyone should demean themselves by utilising the Daily Mail for any purpose other than lighting fires in the deep mid winter/the manufacture of papier mache. Most people are either unaware, or have forgotten that Lord Beaverbrook's group was the only journal(I use the word journal in the euphemistic context) that supported Adolf Hitler, Oswald Mosely, Benito Mussolini et al in the 1930's, prior to the inception of WW2.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.11.15 13:23

@Realist wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

Shocking isn't it.

Are you referring to the article being shocking, or the fact that anyone should demean themselves by utilising the Daily Mail for any purpose other than lighting fires in the deep mid winter/the manufacture of papier mache. Most people are either unaware, or have forgotten that Lord Beaverbrook's group was the only journal(I use the word journal in the euphemistic context) that supported Adolf Hitler, Oswald Mosely, Benito Mussolini et al in the 1930's, prior to the inception of WW2.
There was no public meeting in Bradford to 'quiz a muslim' is that what you mean?

Taking the dreadful headline to one side, there was most definitely a meeting in Bradford on Friday 13th that discussed Sharia Law which has no place in UK.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 16.11.15 13:29

@aquila wrote:

Westminster and the palatial residences of the Windsors must be contenders, although there are many others, albeit a tad less desirable,, where one at least has the choice.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 16.11.15 13:32

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Enough!
Oh Joss, lovely Joss, the American who lives in Australia, do you have any idea of what is going on in Europe? Do you have any idea that communities within cities here in UK have seen their own culture diluted to the point of extinction? It didn't happen overnight Joss. What has happened is disgusting.

Now Joss, unless you live in a community within Europe where you actually don't recognise your own country anymore and no-one gives a damn then I can only think you are blessed coming from USA and going to live in Australia.

I don't hate Islam. I simply think it has no place in the Western world. I sincerely hope the catastrophic effect of the inner cities of UK never comes to a community near you.

Aquila, I'm sorry and you are right, i have no idea about what it is like to live in Europe. I am btw Australian/American, still living in Aus. I still think if things are so bad in Europe that people need to do something about it and be a voice for the problems that are going on. Australia is one of the most multicultural countries in the world i think. There are people from all over the world living here, and most medical doctors now are from India, Middle Eastern etc. and they are very nice people from the ones i have personally met. I think if you research into it that multiculturism has its own agenda.
What are the no-go areas? I don't know anyone from the U.K. to ask.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 16.11.15 13:38

@Joss wrote:

Westminster and the palatial residences of the Windsors, perhaps less affectionately remembered as the Mountbattens

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 16.11.15 13:43

@Realist wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Westminster and the palatial residences of the Windsors, perhaps less affectionately remembered as the Mountbattens
Thanks for the reply.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A book that helped me understand the extremist ideological mindset.

Post by comperedna on 16.11.15 17:11

Mods please move this if you don't think it relevant enough. These 'Islamist' extremists can't be negotiated with, can't or won't discuss their grievances, or wishes with anyone. I keep hearing people on TV sayiing...What do they want? Why don't they negotiate and let the young and innocent go and fight the authorities... How can once decent young men become so callous and brutal? This book showed me how it works in another context, on another continent

The book is Death in the Andes by Mario Vargas Lhosa. It is not about extremist Islam at all but, amongst other things about the Sendero Luminoso or Shining Path: the cruel, savage and highly ideologically driven Maoist terrorist organisation that infested and still infests the poorer parts of the High Andes. It is a detective story, and a study of the layers Peruvian society too. Two basically decent policemen are sent to find out what happened to three young men who have disappeared. They set up a guard post in a village mostly composed of poor Indian families, many of whose inhabitants work locally on building a road. There is a constant air of menace, and the terrorists sweep in from time to time, killing people almost at random to get the local population terrified enough to knuckle under. A couple of young French tourists out to see an archaeological site, and an elderly woman ecologust replanting trees, who insists she is doing it for all Peruvians... IT DOES NOT MATTER. They do not listen. There is no discussion. People are done to death in crude and horrible ways... any and all people... especially educated people... in the most grotesque fashion. It is a grim but compelling read and I recommend it to anyone puzzled about how normal young men, and they are mostly young men, can behave in the way they do, 'for the cause'.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum