The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

RICHARD D HALL'S NEXT TV SERIES STARTING 3 NOVEMBER - 'Preparing a third Madeleine McCann documentary which will concentrate on the days leading up to 3 May 2007'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RICHARD D HALL'S NEXT TV SERIES STARTING 3 NOVEMBER - 'Preparing a third Madeleine McCann documentary which will concentrate on the days leading up to 3 May 2007'

Post by whatsupdoc on 04.11.15 20:37

@BlueBag wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:I've just finished watching Richard's latest documentary number 210 which is all about Stanley Kubrick. Richard interviews Carl James.

It is in four parts and I think Richard keeps it on track very well, keeping to social aspects rather than the technical details.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
Richard and his guest are 100% wrong about Kubrick and Apollo.

Anyone who has seen 2001 will know that the special effects in there do not anywhere near compare to the real thing. 

I am a big fan of Kubrick, 2001 and Apollo.

Only recently using CGI has the film industry got close to replicating zero and low gravity.
BlueBag  With such a sweeping statement , could you expand and state reasons, please?

Do you think the Apollo 11 was real?  I suggest you do some research. Basic school physics says that the dust behind the rover should carry on in an arc and not stop just behind the rover , showing that it was videoed in air. I have observed videos on Youtube being edited to remove the dust altogether. One needs an early copy to check this. A "Rooster Tail" would be impossible in a vacuum.

I believe Bill Kaysing who worked at Rocketdyne. There was no sign of exhaust gases on the takeoffs or on manouvering when joining up with the Moon orbiter. The fuel used was UDMH , Unsymmetricaldimethylhydrazine , with a Nitrogen Tetroxide oxidiser which burns when combined ( hypergolic) to produce a dense red gas. Thunderbirds did a better job with puffs of smoke!

James Collier does a very good video "Was it only a paper Moon?" . All drawings were destroyed of the Lander. I would say similar to FSS closing down after the MM DNA analysis. I find it difficult to believe that one couldn't hear the rocket motor during landing when it was only feet below the astronauts....and, of course, no disturbance of dust below the lander or dust on it's landing pads.

Whether Apollo 11 went to the Moon is one question but as for the stills and video material , I have to say I don't believe it was shot as it happened but made on a small film set on Earth.

I would like to hear your theories, BlueBag, re Apollo 11-17.

Richard, any chance you could tell us what will be in the next few videos?

Posters, if you want to discuss Apollo 11, please start a new thread.  Mod.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RICHARD D HALL'S NEXT TV SERIES STARTING 3 NOVEMBER - 'Preparing a third Madeleine McCann documentary which will concentrate on the days leading up to 3 May 2007'

Post by whatsupdoc on 23.12.15 19:43

Richard has made several more documentaries and aired them during the last few weeks but I am wondering if he is going to make one concentrating on the days leading up to the 3rd May 2007.

The last 2 documentaries show how inaccurately the Police and MSM report the news.

I agree with your conclusions, Richard, in that the sheep were probably taken in small numbers. Ms. Pratt from the NUF did a very poor job for the Union members giving a couple of inaccurate quotes for the Daily Mail saying it wasn't her job to check the details.

So the latest Docu results are as follows...

Richard  216   (Is there going to be a 209?)

Sonia 0

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum