The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rupert Murdoch is deviant scum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rupert Murdoch is deviant scum

Post by biggles on 16.10.15 21:08

biggles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rupert Murdoch is deviant scum

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.10.15 22:53

Thanks very much for posting. thumbsup

I thought this was the most accurate statement in the article:

Neither Ailes nor Murdoch are too dense to know what this means. They know they've spent a generation building an audience of morons. Their business model depends on morons; morons are the raw materials of their industry, the way Budweiser is in the hops business.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch, deviant **um

Post by willowthewisp on 18.10.15 15:05

Hi Tony Bennett,
Rebekah Brooks holds Tom Watson personally responsible for Tony Blair's fall from grace and is now hell bent on the destruction of Tom Watson?
The Murdoch empire were not cast in a light of sweetness personified by Tom Watson's book, "M Murdoch"!
Andrew (Brillo Head) Neil was the latest ex employee of Rupert Murdoch to openly criticise Tom on his This Week programme, along with Michael (Pea Advert) Portillo of political point scoring by not naming Labour party people in abuse allegations, (Brillo) scathing about Rotherham, Rochdale, (Labour run Councils) Alan Johnson suddenly woke up and had to defend the deputy leader of Labour?
Beatrix Campbell was being bullied by Neil in his constant manner of not allowing her to answer his questions properly and when Beatrix did answer, he once again tried to openly berate her for standing up for the abused people.
Jeremy Corbyn will be the next to be attacked over the child abuse in Islington, Margaret Hodge?
Murdoch clan still dodgy Dave in their pocket?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 18.10.15 20:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Thanks very much for posting. thumbsup

I thought this was the most accurate statement in the article:

Neither Ailes nor Murdoch are too dense to know what this means. They know they've spent a generation building an audience of morons. Their business model depends on morons; morons are the raw materials of their industry, the way Budweiser is in the hops business.

Having worked for a time at the Murdoch pig trough, I would say that the biggest morons are inside the Murdoch asylum. Still, they have certainly got rich on their own particular brand of stupidity.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 03.02.16 22:12

20 minutes into the video in the link, the commentator is referring to Robert Murdoch. Is the child in question Madeleine McCann?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYgkJ0BATi8

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.02.16 22:27

@sallypelt wrote:20 minutes into the video in the link, the commentator is referring to Robert Murdoch. Is the child in question Madeleine McCann?

IMO, Yes. Mind you, the presenter clearly doesn't know much about the case at all.

And from the clips I saw of the lady in the video, I am not sure that she is someone I would rely on too readily, either

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 03.02.16 22:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:20 minutes into the video in the link, the commentator is referring to Robert Murdoch. Is the child in question Madeleine McCann?

IMO, Yes. Mind you, the presenter clearly doesn't know much about the case at all.

And from the clips I saw of the lady in the video, I am not sure that she is someone I would rely on too readily, either

Tony, the woman in the video is Judyth Vary Baker. She's been in hiding for over 40 years. I have been researching her for a while. The woman is amazing. She WAS a cancer expert, who worked for the CIA. It was while listening to one of the Youtube vidoes that I came across the Rupert Murdoch reference.

Here is one of the videos of Judyth Vary Baker. I know she's promoting her book in this video, but there are other videos of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEvk68Klfgk

If you want to know what governments and big organisations are capable of, and how dangerous a world we live in, just listen to some of her interviews. She's only come out of hiding in the last few years.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 03.02.16 23:04

From a quick Google check of her name, the general consensus of opinion seems to be that she's a hoaxer.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 03.02.16 23:12

@Amy Dean wrote:From a quick Google check of her name, the general consensus of opinion seems to be that she's a hoaxer.
Yes, so was Jim Garrison. As the late Jim Garrison said, "if they can't kill you, the ridicule you". I have been researching JFK for decades, and I know about all the people that Judyth Baker is referring to, including David Ferrie, Dullas, Clay Shaw, just to name a tiny few.

I am not here to try and convince anyone about JFK or those involved. That will be up to those who are prepared to research for themselves. And for those who are interested, the Jim Garrison Tapes are all available for viewing.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.02.16 12:51

@sallypelt wrote:
@Amy Dean wrote:From a quick Google check of her name, the general consensus of opinion seems to be that she's a hoaxer.
Yes, so was Jim Garrison. As the late Jim Garrison said, "if they can't kill you, the ridicule you". I have been researching JFK for decades, and I know about all the people that Judyth Baker is referring to, including David Ferrie, Dullas, Clay Shaw, just to name a tiny few.

I am not here to try and convince anyone about JFK or those involved. That will be up to those who are prepared to research for themselves. And for those who are interested, the Jim Garrison Tapes are all available for viewing.
I have also followed the JFK stuff for decades.

This is the most interesting find recently.

The man in this picture was never identified and is standing exactly where Oswald said he was before they shut him up.

It's from a sequence of frames in the Darnell film I think... seconds after the Kennedy Limo had passed the steps of the book depository.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.02.16 13:13

@BlueBag wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

I have also followed the JFK stuff for decades.

This is the most interesting find recently.

The man in this picture was never identified and is standing exactly where Oswald said he was before they shut him up.

It's from a sequence of frames in the Darnell film I think... seconds after the Kennedy Limo had passed the steps of the book depository.
The man in the doorway isn't Lee Harvey Oswald. It's a man by the name of Lovelady. Oswald WAS in the building, but he was what he said he was..............a patsy

Here is a link to a clearer photograph: 

http://www.jfk-fr.com/en/picture_5.php

And if my memory serves me correctly, I can recall Billy lovelady giving evidence at Lee H Oswald's "trial".

For anyone who is interested, this trial is fascinating, but it's over 5 hours long, so be warned

Here are the links to the four videos that make up the whole trial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojkf48Tmi1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGsD8i3qOgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ScPU80TWAw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3glbhp9Dc

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.02.16 13:46

Nope it's not definitely not Lovelady.

Lovelady WAS in the Altgens photo but that's not the man here.

Lovelady was off down the street when the shots were fired.

This has all come out in the last couple of years after some brilliant detective work by the posters on this site:

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13238786-prayer-man-

Oswald said he was here and it's written down in Captain Fritz's (laughable) scant interrogation notes.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.02.16 14:28

@BlueBag wrote:Nope it's not definitely not Lovelady.

Lovelady WAS in the Altgens photo but that's not the man here.

Lovelady was off down the street when the shots were fired.

This has all come out in the last couple of years after some brilliant detective work by the posters on this site:

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13238786-prayer-man-

Oswald said he was here and it's written down in Captain Fritz's (laughable) scant interrogation notes.

Bluebag, how much do you know about the Abraham Zapruder film? I would be interested to know.  A few days after killing of JFK a select few viewed the Zapruder film. One person who viewed the original film was a journalist by the name of Dan Rather. After seeing the film, Rather ran to the studio and give his account of what he saw on the film. Here is a link to the video - just over 3 minutes long - of what Rather told the viewers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiSoxFHyjGY

Not ONE of the general public got to see the Zapruder film for over 12 years, as it was locked away by the powers that be. It wasn't until Jim Garrison demanded to see it, under the Freedom of Information Act, and included it in the film JFK, that the general public got to see it for the first time. Now look at what Rather said in 1963, and compare it with the actual Zapruder film.

That was just one of the lies that has been told through the 50 + years since the assassination of JFK, but I truly believe that we are now coming to the end, and soon the world WILL know the truth of what happened. Sadly, many people, who weren't born in 1963, have no interest in this part of history. Those who were, have mostly moved on, and after all these years aren't interested in what happened, apart from a few "die-hards". 

From a personal point of view, I wasn't even a teenager when JFK was assassinated, but I remember where I was, when I was told that they had shot the president. Ever since that day, when I saw LHO being shot on tv, I know then, as young as I was, that something wasn't right, and Oswald was shot to stop him testifying.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.02.16 15:19

I know pretty much everything there is to know about JFK assassination.

Pet subject.

Best book on the subject is "JfK and the Unspeakable" by James Douglass

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JFK-Unspeakable-Why-Died-Matters/dp/1570757550/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454599140&sr=1-1&keywords=jfk+and+the+unspeakable

Ruth Paine.. she was a piece of work.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.02.16 16:23

@BlueBag wrote:I know pretty much everything there is to know about JFK assassination.

Pet subject.

Best book on the subject is "JfK and the Unspeakable" by James Douglass

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JFK-Unspeakable-Why-Died-Matters/dp/1570757550/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454599140&sr=1-1&keywords=jfk+and+the+unspeakable

Ruth Paine.. she was a piece of work.
Opps, yes, Ruth Paine

I don't know what to make of her, but again, like the McCann case, too may coincidences?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum