The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? "No credible evidence that she was" WATCH THE VIDEO

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? "No credible evidence that she was" WATCH THE VIDEO

Post by Realist on 11.05.16 19:48

Ladyinred wrote:offtopic
I agree entirely with your sentiments, I was merely openly clarifying a matter for Aquila. I won't further comment.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? "No credible evidence that she was" WATCH THE VIDEO

Post by Verdi on 11.05.16 23:55

@Grandad

Just breezing in to help you see the full picture.  Call me cynical, you would be dead right, there is something very fishy about new members appearing and recently dormant members re-appearing around the same time as Dr. Amaral's victory in the Lisbon courts and Mr. Bennett's submission to 10 Downing Street.  One could almost be inclined to think that these extraordinary theories being newly presented are designed to deflect - quite a normal tactic for the McCann defence team I understand;  indeed the same tactic as adopted by the UK media in all matters McCann.  Of course I could be wrong but it appears to me, by creating new entirely speculative theories, you have flushed nine years of research and analysis instantly down the proverbial drain.

You previously wrote - "Am I to understand that the site is in fact a closed group - a mutual admiration society exclusively for the longer term members and that newcomers and /or new ideas are unwelcome?"

The straight answer to that is NO!  Although it has been tried and continues to this day but not as you imply.  It appears to me that it is the arrival of a few newcomers and reanimation of dormant members that try to form a 'club' - this is reflected by communal response between the minority fringe group flying in the face of reason by encouraging discussion around totally speculative conspiracy theories.  My uneasiness is further compounded by the following posted by you:

April 15th 2016..
I am a new member (although I have been an avid reader of this blog for many years.)

May 10th 2016..
I have explained that I am completely new to the site - I have ducked in and out for a year or so - but my knowledge of the details of this case are nowhere near as comprehensive as many.

So, that out of the way, can you now answer my previous questions..

1)  Do you think one or more of the group had their Gladstone bag handy, containing emergency medication/equipment?  Or perhaps adopted a hands-on holistic approach - like Kate McCann and her mate checking  the twins breathing?

2)  Where was a seriously injured Madeleine housed during the week whilst the parents and friends were out and about practicing sporting activities and in the evenings when they were at the Tapas restaurant?

3)  How does your theory fit in with the undeniable top level support afforded to the McCanns within hours of Kate McCann raising the alarm on 3rd May 2007?
a)

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 12.05.16 8:17

Speculative theories may well be interesting, but they really only succeed in muddying the waters and cause more confusion to an already very complex case. IMO

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandad on 12.05.16 14:48

My Dear Verdi,

Thank you for “breezing in to help me see the full picture.”

Unfortunately your missive doesn’t quite do that – instead, it reveals, not cynicism – but paranoia.

“Something very fishy about new members?”
“Extraordinary theories DESIGNED to deflect?”
“Flushed nine years of research down the drain?”

Err? 

Are these latest silly spluttering’s of yours a thinly disguised suggestion that I am, (and perhaps some – or maybe in your mind - all new members,) are somehow sympathetic to the MccDocs? That I/we believe in the ‘abduction theory? And even that I/we are trying to help them?

Nothing could be further from the truth! - Let me repeat – NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH

I will try to calm your angst.

I DON’T believe in the abduction theory.

I DO believe that the MccDocs are responsible for her ‘disappearance’ (but just like you and everyone else I don’t know exactly how or in exactly what way) – hence the continuing fascination with the case and the endless speculation of many, including me, trying to find the truth of it.

I am DELIGHTED that GA won his case – had he not it would have been a monstrous miss-justice 

I hope he sues the pants off the MccDocs and everyone else who has defamed him – and wins.

In short – I am NOT sympathetic to the MccDocs – in ANY way – I am not part of TM – I don’t work for them or any of their many lawyers – or the press - I am not CM in disguise – I am NOT a troll (I hope! I’m not quite sure what one is – perhaps someone could enlighten me on this point)

“Of course you could be wrong” – you said – YOU ARE – But I somehow doubt you could ever accept it.

You really can’t have it both ways –

Either – new members with new thoughts are welcome –
OR
They are very fishy and muddy the water – and are therefore not welcome.

Which is it?

(Or is it that new members and new ideas are welcome – but only if they agree with you and the established shibboleths?)

So, that out of the way, I will now try to answer your previous questions (although they are pretty silly – and the first two have already been address in earlier posts – if only you had read them more carefully!

1)  Do you think one or more of the group had their Gladstone bag handy, containing emergency medication/equipment?  Or perhaps adopted a hands-on holistic approach - like Kate McCann and her mate checking  the twins breathing?

Gladstone bag?

I don’t think many modern Docs use one – do you?

Given that we have no idea what befell MBM we can have no idea what medication; equipment; medical resources they might have needed. Nor can we know what medical resources they (by they I mean the group of Docs) may have taken with them. (I have a Doc friend who takes pints of his own blood and those of his family, when they go on holiday because he doesn't trust the local brew)

In addition, didn't they go shopping on Monday – for ‘cleaning materials’ and don’t forget RM flew in at v v short notice – perhaps he had a Gladstone bag!

2)  Where was a seriously injured Madeleine housed during the week whilst the parents and friends were out and about practicing sporting activities and in the evenings when they were at the Tapas restaurant?

In 5a – or one of the other apartments. – for more on this – read my earlier posts - carefully.

3)  How does your theory fit in with the undeniable top level support afforded to the McCanns within hours of Kate McCann raising the alarm on 3rd May 2007?

I haven’t addressed this issue before – so I will now.

Without wishing to ‘fishy’ up any more ‘jests’ from ‘muddy waters’ – and forgive me but please wait a mo while I duck when I say this –

I suggest that all you need to explain EVERYTHING that happened in the hours; days; years after Thursday 3rd evening is -

1.      The ‘six degrees of separation’ theory.
2.      The natural human instinct of those in the vicinity of a catastrophe to try to help (or at least stick their nose in).
3.      Self interest.

And thereafter –

4.      The honesty, altruism and integrity of the Honourable and Right Honourable (and Lords and Ladys) that we are all aware of and so deeply admire.
5.      The truthfulness, public service motivation and integrity of the media – especially the GP (gutter press) that again we are all aware of and are so grateful for.
6.      The inability to jump off a runaway train without killing yourself – or get out of a hole you have yourself dug too deeply.

To make it more interesting I will start the script – and let you finish it!

So here we go ---

The MccDocs are on holiday along with many other – One is PE a relative of MEH nee O (well known for her stunning success on behalf of abused children in Islington care homes - who 10 days later is appointed ‘Children’s Minister.’ (Well deserved doncha think?) From all the many others at PDL there will have been many who were also within the six degrees of separation of other Hs & RHs – and influential members of the GP – for example perhaps RB. (Including of course the MccDocs and friends themselves.)

So -

Abduction button pressed – uproar ensues – many come out to see what’s going on – and some say – I know *** or I know someone who knows *** here’s a telephone number, or I will phone and see if they can help.

Strings are pulled Hs & RHs see votes GP see sales.

Job done – train on its way – gathering speed – MccDocs trapped in an ever deepening hole – soon no one can get off 

Hs & RHs continue to want votes – GP continue to want sales – MccDocs & friends stuck.

Train turns into gravy train

Over to you -

Grandad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.05.16 15:23

@Grandad today 2:48pm

Thank you kindly for clarifying your position in such detail. 

Individual aspects of the case I will continue to comment on as and when they arise, in the meantime as this is not the Grandad/Verdi show, I think we should stick to the subject under discussion alone.  I am unable to respond to specific areas concerning the case of Madeleine McCann that you identify in your latest post as quite frankly, I haven't a clue what you're talking about.  No doubt my feeble brain is at fault as it can't dechipher code.

I wish you goodday.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 12.05.16 15:34

@Grandad wrote:

for example perhaps RB. (Including of course the MccDocs and friends themselves.)

Hi Grandad

With a bit of guessing I have figured 

Hs & RHs are Honourable's and Right Honourables yes? And GP is gutter press ? yes

But who is RB ?

dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 12.05.16 15:35

But who is RB ?
Rebeka Brooks?spl

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandad on 12.05.16 15:47

Exactly!  

All but RB were in fact identified in the body of the post -  so not a very difficult code!

Grandad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 12.05.16 16:27

Thanks Nina & Grandad  smilie

dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum