The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Help! TV company has contacted me - Page 4 Mm11

Help! TV company has contacted me - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Help! TV company has contacted me - Page 4 Mm11

Help! TV company has contacted me - Page 4 Regist10

Help! TV company has contacted me

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! TV company has contacted me - Page 4 Empty Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Richard D. Hall 08.10.15 22:01

Yes I agree Jean.  What I was saying is that because this case is a cover up, it has not been solved because of corruption - not because they don't know what happened.  They could have easily solved this case if there was no cover up.  People turning to the internet for answers on this case quickly learn that "others" have solved the case enough to make the official investigation look either a. incompetent or b.  corrupt.  

So I think it is important for those behind this conspiracy to discredit the "online sleuth".  If it was not for "online sleuths"  it would have been much more difficult to produce my films on this case.  Hail ye online sleuths.
Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

Help! TV company has contacted me - Page 4 Empty Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by jeanmonroe 09.10.15 14:26

23/09/2009.

GM: '...and there's no EVIDENCE to IMPLICATE 'us' in her (Madeleine's) DEATH'

He might just as well have 'said', smugly, 'PROVE IT!' (you 'mugs')

I'd never thought i'd 'quote' a 'line' from Eastenders but, when 'Ronnie' was arguing with her sister 'Roxy', about her 'new' boyfriend, 'Roxy' says 'there's no evidence he raped her' when talking about her 'rapist boyfriend' 'rape' of 'Linda Carter.'

'Ronnie' comes back with 'Just because there's no evidence, that dosen't mean he didn't do it, you mug!'

'Roxy' 'yeah, whatever'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum