The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Mm11

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Mm11

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Regist10

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Empty Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes

Post by Jill Havern 12.07.10 13:47

If Haut de la Garenne isn't a prime example of crime, corruption and conspiracy then I don't know what is.

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Stuart+syvret+jersey

http://stuartsyvret.blogspot.com/2010/07/diversion-from-real-crimes.html

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Icon_delete13
Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Zoompad%2Bself%2Bportrait
Zoompad said...

I'm sitting here, at my computer, with tears in my eyes after reading this.

It's these words that have affected me:

"Men of the calibre and principle of Graham Power have no intention of letting these matters lie."

You can't imagine how good it is to read those words, it's like as if you are dying of thirst and someone hands you an ice cold glass of water.

It's true. This is not going to fade away and die, this is going to come to a proper conclusion, no more bullshit cover up. Good men are coming together to work out how to drag these criminals by the scruffs of their necks to be tried in a proper court of justice. We will have justice.
Monday, 12 July 2010 09:22:00 GMT+01:00

The Jersey Oligarchy’s

Latest Desperate Diversionary Tactic.

On the 12th April, in Part 3 of my series of postings titled, “Blanche Pierre – The Anatomy of an On-going Atrocity” – I began with this: -

“At present, Jersey is not capable of governing itself.

It is an utterly lawless jurisdiction.

Jersey is an environment under the grip of a wholly criminal regime.

So absolute – and absolutely corrupted - is all meaningful power in Jersey – that the island possesses less scrutiny and fewer checks and balances than a Balkan state.

In the former Yugoslavia, there are at least, organised oppositions – and the scrutiny of human rights organisations – and the close oversight of the U.N.

The broad population of Jersey possesses no such protections.

Lawlessness – overt criminality – and political oppression – all are openly practised with absolute impunity – taking place, as they do, protected from acknowledgment by a kind of emperor's-new-clothes exercise in collective denial.

A climate of fear exists to ensure the public don't state the truth. And that terror is maintained through the exemplative harassment and oppression of their occasional 'renegade' elected representatives.

And rather than there being any arm of the state to which people can turn – or even any less formal check and balance, such as might be found within the Fourth Estate of most countries – all such embodiments of power as exist within Jersey – and even those external to it, within British governance – are bent instead to the protections of the status quo.

Consider – in which functioning democracy do you find the legislature, the executive, the judiciary, the media and the prosecution system – all working so closely together in cahoots – against the common interest of the public good?

Where else would you find – in the democratic world – all such institutions striving collectively to conceal decades of child abuse – as is happening so evidencedly in Jersey?”

I could think of no more appropriate words with which to begin this brief posting – in which I publish the latest statement issued by the Chief Officer of the States of Jersey Police Force, Graham Power, Queens Police Medal.

I recommend readers to revisit that posting – it is to be found in my archive – and reflect upon those facts whilst contemplating the sheer gangsterism we are about to observe on the part of the Jersey oligarchy media and their pay-masters, in respect of their presentation of the ‘Wiltshire Reports’ – the long-awaited and manifestly incompetent and ethically bankrupt reviews produced at the behest of the Jersey grifters, in answer to their need to trash the historic child abuse investigation.

Mr. Power has issued the press-release – which I reproduce below – and in it he speaks for himself.

In general, the utterly contemptible and immoral nature of the Jersey oligarchy exercise will be self-evident to any thinking person who has taken the trouble to acquaint themselves with the facts.

As the statement so correctly states – the Wiltshire reports – and - most certainly, the Jersey oligarchy media coverage which will follow – only represent the case for the “prosecution”.

The contemptible methods pursued by Ian Le Marquand and the rest of the Jersey oligarchy have been calculatedly designed to deny Mr. Power the forum in which to present the case for the defence.

But – worse than this – the Jersey oligarchy and their media have followed the customary spin-technique of using diversion, diversion, diversion.

Make a diversionary – and spurious and illegitimate fuss and controversy over the slightest of matters – thus preventing people from observing and focusing upon the real scandals.

The scandals – the many gross criminal offences – caused and committed by the Jersey oligarchy.

For example –

Many decades of child abuse.

The knowing, criminal concealment of child abuse (of which the oppression of Mr. Power is merely the latest example.)

Many highly evidenced and stark conspiracies to pervert the course of justice.

The pro-active involvement in such crimes by senior politicians, Crown Officers and senior civil servants.

Mugabesque police-oppression of opposition politicians.

The unlawful and anti-democratic obstruction of a Minister by senior civil servants.

The criminal concealment of serial killings.

The unlawful oppression and intimidation of witnesses.

The corruption of the administration of justice.

Large-scale planning corruption.

And so it goes on – and on.

Well, some of us have read the Wiltshire reports – and they are every bit as weak, shallow, frankly criminal (in the sense of being components in a broader conspiracy to pervert the course of justice) – and as diversionary – as we expected them to be.

And as many of us have known for a long time – the publication of these reports is not going to be the end of the matter – the line drawn under the whole episode – that the Jersey gangster syndicate hoped it would be.

On the contrary – this is the beginning.

And all of those many – many – criminal actions of the Jersey oligarchy – all of those malfeasances they were hoping to divert everyone’s’ attention from – are going to be pursued – ruthlessly and implacably.

Men of the calibre and principle of Graham Power have no intention of letting these matters lie.

Those who have allied themselves to the Jersey oligarchy would be well-advised to consider that fact.

None of this is going away.

And the Jersey crooks are on the losing side.

Stuart

STATEMENT ISSUED BY GRAHAM POWER QPM, THE CHIEF OFFICER OF THE STATES OF JERSEY POLICE IN RESPONSE TO INDIRECT MEDIA ENQUIRIES REGARDING HIS POSITION IN RESPECT OF THE “WILTSHIRE REPORTS”.

“While I have been provided with little information in relation to the matter, it is my understanding that reports prepared by the Chief Constable of Wiltshire in respect of the management of the Historic Abuse Enquiry are to receive some form of publicity in the near future.

It is known that the reports contain some criticism of the management of the enquiry. In effect they represent aspects of the “Prosecution Case” in the disciplinary enquiry initiated by the former Minister for Home Affairs in 2008. As well as the Prosecution Case there is also a Defence Case. Draft details of both cases are known to have been in the possession of the current Minister for Home Affairs since November 2009 at the latest, and possibly sooner.

At every stage it has been the position of myself and my defence team that there was nothing in the Wiltshire Reports which could not be successfully defended at a fair and impartial hearing. Had such a hearing taken place we expected the defence case to succeed.

In the event, the Minister has contrived to ensure that no hearing can take place and in consequence our case cannot be heard. In these circumstances we must settle for victory by default.

Nevertheless, the recent abandonment of the disciplinary case means that all allegations are effectively dismissed and can therefore be presumed to be false.

The Wiltshire reports are part of what is now a failed and discredited disciplinary investigation in which every deadline has been missed, every budget over-spent, and not a single charge has been brought after almost two years.

While it may be possible to provide some comment in response to whatever the Minister chooses to publish, I hope it will be understood that having successfully defended myself once against these allegations, I see no need to repeat the exercise for a second time.

I am pleased to be retiring from the Police Service having been totally exonerated from all allegations in respect of the management of the Historic Abuse Enquiry”

Graham Power, Chief Officer of the States of Jersey Police Force.

Sunday 11th July 2010.

Posted by Ex-Senator Stuart Syvret at 01:10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Empty Re: Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes

Post by Jill Havern 12.07.10 13:52

Statement by Carrie Modral on Behalf of Jersey Survivors

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Eddie+and+keela
Statement by Carrie Modral on Behalf of Jersey Survivors

For the past 2 years or so the people of Jersey have lived with the horrors of the unfolding story of Haut de la Garenne and related matters. We, on the other hand, the so called “victims of historic child abuse” have lived with the horrors for decades.

We are a group of people only because we all share a similar dreadful experience. We were all innocent children but we are as different from one another as any other people in society. We all had our own individual characters, ambitions and abilities.

Some of us have survived our experience better than others. Some have found happiness with our own families but some have found personal relationships impossible to achieve. Others sadly have succumbed to despair. But, we were all damaged in some way as a result of the abuse that we suffered whilst in the care of the States of Jersey.

When the States of Jersey Police announced 2 years ago that investigations were being commenced into child abuse allegations at various care homes, we responded with some reluctance to the call to come forward with our testimonies.

Many of us have tried to make complaints to officials about our abuse in the past, but have not been believed or have been further humiliated or worse. To re-live the experiences of our childhood abuse, even amongst family and friends, is an extremely stressful experience and it is not something that we undertake with any enthusiasm.

Nevertheless, we were given every assurance by Lenny Harper and his Police team that our experiences would be treated seriously and would be properly investigated and so far as we are aware, the investigations by Lenny Harper and his team were carried out with care and sympathetically.

We had no reason at all to believe that the Jersey Police were not managing our cases in a professional manner. We were at all times kept informed of the progress of our individual cases and we were led to believe that those who had abused us would be prosecuted where ever possible. We had no complaints about our treatment by the States of Jersey Police whilst Lenny Harper was in charge of the investigations.

However, since Lenny Harper retired, we have found that the States of Jersey Police have consistently failed to communicate directly with us, or to keep us informed of progress on our individual cases or the investigation in general.

On the contrary, we have repeatedly discovered through the media that the standards of Police conduct are hotly disputed; that there are allegations of incompetence and malpractice and such information has not been the result of casual rumour, but the deliberate outpourings of the most Senior Police Officers themselves. And most of us have learned, by the same means that more and more cases have been abandoned and that now, only one or two prosecutions might yet be initiated, but we do not know which these might be, if any. There have only been three cases taken to Court to date, all of which came back with a guilty verdict and all as a result of the work carried out by Lenny Harper and his team.

During the past 2 years we have had the most private and painful details of our lives broadcast world-wide. These details have been discussed, analysed, argued and fought over, in public, by police officers, politicians, lawyers, journalists and every Tom, Dick or Harry. Our emotions have been mangled. Our dignity stripped bare and our reputations and motivations called into question.

We did not and do not deserve such treatment.

During the past two weeks the public of Jersey has been exposed to a barrage of information, via the Jersey media, from, and interviews with, retiring police officer Gradwell which has totally rubbished the credibility of the entire investigation carried out by Lenny Harper and his team. In addition, the public have been told that the enormous expenditure is not justified.

All this has taken place in an Island where the Chief of Police is suspended from duty for reasons which have not been made public and our Political and Judicial heads seem to take every opportunity to discredit us, our complaints or the manner in which these have been dealt with. Yet, nobody made any official attempt to warn us that these things were likely to happen or that our cases might have been handled with such incompetence. Nobody has offered us even the hint of an apology that such things have been allowed to happen. They should all hang their heads in shame.

Once again, we who were abused as children and at every turn when we sought help have been treated with contempt by the Jersey Police and other island authorities. We have been humiliated yet again and are now presented in the public mind as the cause of many problems whereas we are, in fact the totally innocent victims.

Now, the investigation is in disarray. But our lives are more damaged than they were 2 years ago because we have dared to trust in the Jersey Judicial system and to co-operate with the Jersey Police, we are being abused all over again.

We are reluctant to offer any public statement on these matters because every word that is uttered only adds to our grief and the discontent among our families and friends. We are also aware that enquiries still continue and we do not want to say anything that could harm these cases.

But we want the public of Jersey to understand that we did not wish for any of these things to happen. We have only sought to achieve justice for the wrongs committed against us when we were children whist in the care of the States of Jersey and we have been let down very, very badly, all over again.

May God forgive you.

Carrie Modral

8th September, 2009.

-----

Source: Senator Stuart Syvret

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Empty ANALYSES OF AN ATROCITY

Post by Jill Havern 07.09.10 22:35

This is a comment from Senator Syvret's latest blog. The McCann supporters keep on about the piece of coconut that Keela (I think it was Keela) found at Haut de la Garenne as a way of rubbishing that investigation which in turn helps them to rubbish the McCann investigation.

So read here about how children's teeth were found with long roots which suggest they did not fall out naturally. I don't know how the McCann supporters can sleep at night after some of the comments they have made about this awful case - clearly they haven't read the heartbreaking posts from some of the survivors. When there is some doubt, any doubt, about what happened to children and babies how dare people try to make excuses for what could have happened to them? Surely it is everyone's duty to find out the truth?

It is unbearable to think what some children are subjected to.

Thank God for people like Senator Syvret who takes action for the victims and survivors of Haut de la Garenne, despite having being arrested and lost his job. And thank God we have Tony who is doing similar for Maddie.

voiceforchildren said...

Stuart.

This posting is a long read, full of facts and documented evidence and is a good reminder of what has gone on.

I have only got as far as this paragraph.

6.1 Since the last visit, the sifting at the scene has unearthed some 30 fragments of bone and seven teeth. A definitive forensic analysis of all the samples is incomplete. It appears however, that one bone is a piece of a female child’s tibia. Additionally, some of the bones have been cut and some of the milk teeth have long roots, suggesting that they did not naturally fall out. The initial views from expert examinations are that these bones and teeth originate from two children. These facts indicate an unexplained death or deaths and it is appropriate that the investigation continues to pursue what happened to the children."

Well despite that paragraph our Home Affairs Minister believes the teeth fell out naturally and all 65of them fell out in the exact some place! So case solved there then.

The piece of a female child’s tibia, to the best of my knowledge, has fallen off the radar.

But as you will see from my latest posting that the piece of Child's Skull which had been ruled out as evidence early on in the investigation HAS been sent for further examination.

Tibia's, charred bones that were "fresh and fleshed" when burnt, teeth with root still attached? probably all belonged to a piece of coconut that contains 1.6 per cent collagen.

This is all very sick and very frightening stuff......who will save us from this government?

Saturday, 4 September 2010 15:27:00 GMT+01:00 Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Icon_delete13

http://stuartsyvret.blogspot.com/2010/09/analyses-of-atrocity.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Empty A question for Mike Gunnill about Haut la Garenne

Post by Tony Bennett 08.09.10 8:47

It's very useful, jkh, to have periodic reminders about the ongoing saga of the Haut la Garenne cover-up, and the victims' ongoing but so far frustratingly disappointing search for justice and truth.

Thank you once again.

It's of note that one forum member - Mike Gunnill - has actually been to Haut la Garenne and taken many pictures there, here's an example from his website:

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Images.html#95

It would be of real interest to know who (if anyone) commissioned Gunnill to go to Haut la Garenne - or was it of his own volition he went there?

Can you help us, Mike?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes Empty Re: Zoompad: Diversion from the real crimes

Post by Judge Mental 08.09.10 18:41

The very fact that Kate McCann referred specifically to Eddie and Keela and Haut de la Garenne whilst she was beavering away with her 'searching' is frightfully important to bear in mind.

Eddie and Keela have only come up against problems in those cases where children are at the heart of the matter.

thinking thinking

Come along Gunnill, please give us your take on why this would be. You have set yourself up as a paragon of virtue in the past; as a man who was just doing his job. Albert Pierrepoint was only doing his job, yet in the end after hanging almost 700 people, and after altercations with his employers, he realised that hanging people did not actually achieve anything. How long will you take to realise that it is wrong to try and hang people? Especially when the people you are seeking to hang are wholly innocent? What do you hope to achieve, and on whose behalf are you continuing with your voyeurism. Who is the Pol Pot behind this search, photograph, expose and destroy campaign?

BTW How are you getting along with the original police files? One hopes you are not reading the Clarified versions of events.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top