The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Has Kate got a coloboma?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.09.15 15:29



This was posted on CMOMM facebook.

____________________
I'm not saying Gerry McCann is obsessed with what comes out in the media but Kim Jong-un thinks he needs to lighten up a bit.


Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7635
Reputation : 3146
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by lj on 14.09.15 18:43

No

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by LombardySkeptik on 14.09.15 21:08

Sheer nonsense now

____________________
Morto, ma io non ho dimenticato lei

LombardySkeptik

Posts : 80
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by comperedna on 15.09.15 12:53

Groan... A coloboma isnt a mark on the iris!  People's irises are all distinctive like fingerprints with every kind of coloured fleck. A coloboma is a GAP, a HOLE, a DEFECT in the iris which lets someone looking at that eye see right into its dark interior... which is why it appears black.

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by lj on 15.09.15 13:18

Well from the same person Sandy Hook is coming up, so next the Boston Marathon, 911 and and the moonlanding.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by lj on 15.09.15 14:56


____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by PeterMac on 15.09.15 16:04

@comperedna wrote:Groan... A coloboma isnt a mark on the iris!  People's irises are all distinctive like fingerprints with every kind of coloured fleck..

And they never change, - but don't tell Iridologists

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by DaTroof on 16.09.15 12:19

@PeterMac wrote:
@comperedna wrote:Groan... A coloboma isnt a mark on the iris!  People's irises are all distinctive like fingerprints with every kind of coloured fleck..

And they never change, -  but don't tell Iridologists


Most important is the fact that Madeleine did NOT have a coloboma either. She had a dark brown spot/fleck in her right eye that created a similar appearance to a coloboma. It is quite staggering that the McCann's did not make this fact clear in any of their early press conferences, allowing the media to propagate the coloboma myth unchecked & hindering the chances (if there ever were any chances) of Madeleine being found.

DaTroof

Posts : 22
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate got a coloboma?

Post by lj on 16.09.15 13:53

@DaTroof wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@comperedna wrote:Groan... A coloboma isnt a mark on the iris!  People's irises are all distinctive like fingerprints with every kind of coloured fleck..

And they never change, -  but don't tell Iridologists


Most important is the fact that Madeleine did NOT have a coloboma either. She had a dark brown spot/fleck in her right eye that created a similar appearance to a coloboma. It is quite staggering that the McCann's did not make this fact clear in any of their early press conferences, allowing the media to propagate the coloboma myth unchecked & hindering the chances (if there ever were any chances) of Madeleine being found.
What is the source for that?

I believe Madeleine had a coloboma, just as the parents and about anyone else who knew stated. I think that later, when the pathetic parents realize we were not buying all their crap blindly anymore, they tried to play it down. After all they were warned by PJ that, by making that the main recognizable feature, they would but Madeleine's eye and even her life in danger.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum