The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.09.15 15:23

Paedophile ring jailed for 'terrifying depravity'

PICTURE: John Denham, Matthew Stansfield, Adam Toms, Matthew Lisk, Robin Hollyson, Christopher Knight and David Harsley    
            
Seven paedophiles who preyed on a baby and young children acted "beyond human instinct" and were guilty of "terrifying depravity", a judge said.
Sentencing, Judge Julian Lambert said the men had engaged in "the most depraved and grossly deviant behaviour imaginable".
He said what they had done made some feel "physically sick".
The men would drive hundreds of miles for a chance to rape or abuse a child and stream attacks via the internet.


In the worst nightmare, from the very deepest recesses of the mind, at the darkest hour of the night, few can have imagined the terrifying depravity which you men admit- Judge Julian Lambert

The group, who lived at addresses across England, raped and assaulted three children - a baby, a toddler and a young child - between 2013 and 2014. Bristol Crown Court heard the men groomed families to get to children, in one case targeting a pregnant woman in order to abuse her baby after its birth.
They would stream and watch attacks live online, providing encouragement to those carrying out abuse. They also shared advice over online chat logs about how to drug young victims.
The judge said: "In the worst nightmare, from the very deepest recesses of the mind, at the darkest hour of the night, few can have imagined the terrifying depravity which you men admit."


He said the depths they sank to were "shocking to all decent people", "provokes tears in many and makes others feel physically sick".
"What you did is contrary to all nature and humanity and you each appear to have a chilling tendency to centre the world on yourselves and your depraved desires without regard for the innocent and vulnerable."
Robin Hollyson, 31, from Bedfordshire, was sentenced to 24 years in prison and a further eight years on licence. He was filmed abusing the baby.

  • Christopher Knight, 35, from Manchester, was jailed for 18 years, with an extension of six years on licence
  • Matthew Stansfield, 35, from Hampshire was jailed for 14 years
  • Adam Toms, 33, from Somerset, received a 12-year sentence, and four years on licence
  • John Denham, 50, from Wiltshire - previously known as Benjamin Harrop - was jailed for eight years plus four years on licence
  • Matthew Lisk, 32, from East Sussex, was jailed for four years, plus an extension of three years on licence
  • David Harsley, 51, from East Yorkshire, was jailed for two years

All were placed on the sex offenders register for life, except for Harsley. The judge has yet to determine how long he will be on the register for.
The National Crime Agency was alerted to the paedophile ring when 33-year-old Adam Toms contacted Avon and Somerset Police in September 2014 to admit he had abused a child. Operation Voicer was launched when it was discovered that he and other suspects were part of a UK-wide network.
Ian Glover, who headed up the National Crime Agency investigation, described them as "by far the worst paedophile group I have ever investigated".
He said they had treated children "as a commodity, to be passed on to others, to be filmed, to be abused and that abuse shown to other paedophiles as a form of currency, so they can get other material back".
Mr Glover said the most important factor had been protecting the children involved, both in this court case and the wider operation, and as a result more than 200 "packages" - intelligence gathered during the inquiry - had been sent to other forces, mostly overseas. Further convictions are expected in the UK and abroad, he said.
The investigation identified three victims but police have put measures in place to protect another 21 children found to be at risk.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13953
Reputation : 2139
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by sallypelt on 11.09.15 15:27

@Tony Bennett wrote:Paedophile ring jailed for 'terrifying depravity'

PICTURE: John Denham, Matthew Stansfield, Adam Toms, Matthew Lisk, Robin Hollyson, Christopher Knight and David Harsley    
            
Seven paedophiles who preyed on a baby and young children acted "beyond human instinct" and were guilty of "terrifying depravity", a judge said.
Sentencing, Judge Julian Lambert said the men had engaged in "the most depraved and grossly deviant behaviour imaginable".
He said what they had done made some feel "physically sick".
The men would drive hundreds of miles for a chance to rape or abuse a child and stream attacks via the internet.


In the worst nightmare, from the very deepest recesses of the mind, at the darkest hour of the night, few can have imagined the terrifying depravity which you men admit- Judge Julian Lambert

The group, who lived at addresses across England, raped and assaulted three children - a baby, a toddler and a young child - between 2013 and 2014. Bristol Crown Court heard the men groomed families to get to children, in one case targeting a pregnant woman in order to abuse her baby after its birth.
They would stream and watch attacks live online, providing encouragement to those carrying out abuse. They also shared advice over online chat logs about how to drug young victims.
The judge said: "In the worst nightmare, from the very deepest recesses of the mind, at the darkest hour of the night, few can have imagined the terrifying depravity which you men admit."


He said the depths they sank to were "shocking to all decent people", "provokes tears in many and makes others feel physically sick".
"What you did is contrary to all nature and humanity and you each appear to have a chilling tendency to centre the world on yourselves and your depraved desires without regard for the innocent and vulnerable."
Robin Hollyson, 31, from Bedfordshire, was sentenced to 24 years in prison and a further eight years on licence. He was filmed abusing the baby.

  • Christopher Knight, 35, from Manchester, was jailed for 18 years, with an extension of six years on licence
  • Matthew Stansfield, 35, from Hampshire was jailed for 14 years
  • Adam Toms, 33, from Somerset, received a 12-year sentence, and four years on licence
  • John Denham, 50, from Wiltshire - previously known as Benjamin Harrop - was jailed for eight years plus four years on licence
  • Matthew Lisk, 32, from East Sussex, was jailed for four years, plus an extension of three years on licence
  • David Harsley, 51, from East Yorkshire, was jailed for two years

All were placed on the sex offenders register for life, except for Harsley. The judge has yet to determine how long he will be on the register for.
The National Crime Agency was alerted to the paedophile ring when 33-year-old Adam Toms contacted Avon and Somerset Police in September 2014 to admit he had abused a child. Operation Voicer was launched when it was discovered that he and other suspects were part of a UK-wide network.
Ian Glover, who headed up the National Crime Agency investigation, described them as "by far the worst paedophile group I have ever investigated".
He said they had treated children "as a commodity, to be passed on to others, to be filmed, to be abused and that abuse shown to other paedophiles as a form of currency, so they can get other material back".
Mr Glover said the most important factor had been protecting the children involved, both in this court case and the wider operation, and as a result more than 200 "packages" - intelligence gathered during the inquiry - had been sent to other forces, mostly overseas. Further convictions are expected in the UK and abroad, he said.
The investigation identified three victims but police have put measures in place to protect another 21 children found to be at risk.
Now, these are the people who should be given COMPULSORY suicide!!  What utter pieces of festering filth.

This makes my blood boil. Those poor little mites.

sallypelt

Posts : 3295
Reputation : 516
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paedophile gr of seven found guilty

Post by willowthewisp on 11.09.15 16:20

Hi to all posters, surely their must be some barren land on the shores of the UK for these persons to eek out their existing lives?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1345
Reputation : 510
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.09.15 16:44

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi to all posters, surely there must be some barren land on the shores of the UK for these persons to eke out their existing lives?
They will all be released back into the community within 4 to 6 years at the most - and THEN  valuable police resources will be used up with carrying out a risk assessment on them to decide whether they are 'high', 'medium' or 'low' risk to children (most of these will be 'high risk' I should think...and THEN even more valuable police resources will be wasted continuously monitoring them or even maintaining surveillance on them for most of the rest of their lives - including responding to requests under recent legislation whereby all parents of children in the country now have the legal right to ask the police if there are any paedophiles living nearby - and the police are obliged to tell them.

I can think of a place off the shores of 'this blessed plot' which springs to mind.

I would offer them detention on...

ROCKALL



____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13953
Reputation : 2139
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by ROSA on 11.09.15 16:50

It all sounds familiar they should be locked up for life or put down

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by BlueBag on 11.09.15 16:51

I think they should be deported.

But how does that work?

I see this becoming a major requirement very soon.

Doesn't the country they are being deported to have to agree?

Or can we fire them in from human canons?

BlueBag

Posts : 3416
Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by Gaggzy on 11.09.15 16:59

Quite simply, the worst death imaginable should be meted out to these complete bastards!!!!

..... and that is putting it very mildly.

Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by aquila on 11.09.15 21:22

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi to all posters, surely there must be some barren land on the shores of the UK for these persons to eke out their existing lives?
They will all be released back into the community within 4 to 6 years at the most - and THEN  valuable police resources will be used up with carrying out a risk assessment on them to decide whether they are 'high', 'medium' or 'low' risk to children (most of these will be 'high risk' I should think...and THEN even more valuable police resources will be wasted continuously monitoring them or even maintaining surveillance on them for most of the rest of their lives - including responding to requests under recent legislation whereby all parents of children in the country now have the legal right to ask the police if there are any paedophiles living nearby - and the police are obliged to tell them.

I can think of a place off the shores of 'this blessed plot' which springs to mind.

I would offer them detention on...

ROCKALL


Rockall looks about right to me Tony.

aquila

Posts : 7952
Reputation : 1173
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAEDOPHILE RING OF 7 JAILED - Raped babies and infants > used sedative drugs to aid their abuse of children > drove hundreds of miles if there was a baby or infant to rape > live streamed their attacks on children to other paedophiles via the internet

Post by Nina on 11.09.15 21:33

As long as they are capable of thought they are a danger to children. The castration will merely remove hormones, not thoughts  nor inclination.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2625
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum