The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Post by lj on 09.09.15 18:10

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Kaz,
Did you notice how Mrs Merkel and EU cohorts are now stating, Hungary should now process the people evacuating different continents,creating havoc for them dealing with the situation on their borders, whilst hundreds of miles away from the process?
So that in future any person found not to be a refugee seeking Asylum, would have to be repatriated to Hungary, creating a further problem,such a well thought out process?
The picture of the young child lying face down in the Sea and his brother ,Mother also drowned,but the Father survived the Atrocity.
How did the trafficker escape from the sea and avoid being found,as the other survivors were found?
Why would you suddenly try to join the new exodus of migrants when you and your family were in a stable situation?

Money, money, money!

Apart from the muslim invasion, in the southern US we have now an even worse Latino invasion than before. This because Obama, knowing the democratic party desperately need more voters) has announced that women with children and unaccompanied children will not be turned back. The idiot even advertised that in certain Middle American countries. The result: from all over women with children (sometimes very small) and unaccompanied children are being brought in. If you use a "coyote" it will cost you somewhere from $2000- $10,000. Initially that is. Very often somewhere along the route they are being kidnapped by their own "rescuers" to extort more money from the family. You can understand that if there is no money, your survival is not that great. The trip itself is full of dangers too, nobody knows how many die from exposure, drown in rivers etc. One of the dangers is a train, many "hitchhike" on. It's nicknamed "the beast" because it has claimed so many lives.   These people don't come from war zones, they want more luxuries, understandable but you cannot expect a country to destabilize to help you find that. 

The cartels smuggled  thousands and thousands members in that way; stating they were 15, 16 or 17 year.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Post by kaz on 09.09.15 18:59

I can understand why these people are searching for a better life but fail to understand why they don't try and improve their own countries and create a better standard of living for all. Surely government representatives such as Cameron and Obama have a duty of care to those who have elected them ? I'm old enough to remember real
poverty and low wages and the way unions had to fight to get a better deal for the working man. It doesn't just happen magically overnight. You have to fight. In the UK seeing us going back to the 'old days' where labour  supply is easily outstripping demand resulting in downward pressure on wages is heartbreaking .  We are going backwards. Cheap labour and high business  profits are  part of what it's all about I'm sure.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 09.09.15 19:04

@ Kaz - I agree. Everything is not always as we are informed (as usual).

Interesting to read from other sides on this. I am posting these 2 items. They are not necessarily my views.

Al-Assad of Syria is a qualified doctor who came to the UK to train in his speciality. His wife was born in the UK to Syrian parents - her father is based in Harley Street. She graduated from Kings College London and speaks several languages and went into investment banking. She actively promotes women in business and describes herself as an 'ambassador of modernity'.

1. President Al-Assad's interview with the French 'Paris Match Magazine, December 4, 2014

http://www.presidentassad.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1386:president-al-assad-s-interview-with-the-french-paris-match-magazine-december-4-2014&catid=307&Itemid=468

2. Rich D Hall's film on 9/11 & 7/7 'terrorist' false flag attacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FEaR164gw

Terrorism in any form is abhorrent. But, exceedingly few muslims are terrorists.

British culture and security needs to be protected. I want Britain to remain British and I certainly do not want Sharia Law.

I have weekly contact with muslims in the UK - never have I experienced anything other than kindness. My mother has an Asian woman carer every morning - she is on minimum wage; has 3 children to look after and a home/husband. Two days a week another carer comes to my mother, who is extremely independent but needs a bit of help dressing. About two months ago the Monday/Tuesday carer called in sick at the last minute and the firm contacted my mother to say they wouldn't be able to help her that day. My mother phoned the Asian woman - she quickly packed her children off to school; her husband off to work; and put her coat over her pyjamas to rush to my mother's house to help, unpaid on her day off. I paid her myself even though she protested strongly.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 09.09.15 19:17

I agree with you absolutely. You certainly can't generalise .
The problem isn't so much 'the who ? ' but the  'how many ? ' We are a small overcrowded island ....................apparently we are THE most densely populated country in Europe....................and there has to be a limit. The village where I live used to be surrounded by green belt but this is quickly being eroded to make room for housing. It's our quality of life that is disappearing and I'm not prepared to let that go without a whimper.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Jessop on 09.09.15 19:46

I'm really worried in case we get inundated with ISIS on the streets of the UK. What's to stop them coming over here disguised as refugees in pursuit of Syrians?

Jasmine Jessop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 09.09.15 21:41

@kaz wrote:I'm old enough to remember real poverty and low wages and the way unions had to fight to get a better deal for the working man. It doesn't just happen magically overnight. You have to fight. In the UK seeing us going back to the 'old days' where labour  supply is easily outstripping demand resulting in downward pressure on wages is heartbreaking .  We are going backwards. Cheap labour and high business  profits are  part of what it's all about I'm sure.
Exactly.

The gains won by the workers over the last one hundred years (or more) being blown away just like that. Now we have a race to the bottom for wages.

It's too easy for the rich who probably don't live here anymore... the likes of Lord Rothschild have their own private island somewhere safe and protected.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.09.15 23:03

@BlueBag wrote:Border control... now!

But our leaders have a different agenda it seems to do with the dissolving of any unifying nation identity, the blurring of a century of hard won workers rights and influx of cheap labor.

For anyone who thinks we should take all and sundry in... where do you draw the line.. what if half the continent of Africa decided to live in Europe, would you want that?

The BBC made a drama about the exact subject way back in 1990 called "The March". It was disturbing and I always thought one day it would be a reality.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165382/

We should help yes, but it should be local help and it shouldn't bankrupt us financially or culturally... because who is going to help after that!
This is just the beginning.  The current mass migration is but the tip of the iceberg - it's not a coincidence that thousands upon thousands just happen to invade Europe in such a short period of time;  it's an orchestrated campaign no doubt plotted and timed over the internet.

I would seriously like to know what individual countries intend to do with all these immigrants in the long term.  Using the UK as an example, will they be housed and fed by the tax payer, will their health requirements be catered for by the NHS which is already on the verge of collapse, will their children be educated in the public sector, again at the tax payers expense?  Will they be given preference or even equal opportunities on the job market?

More important still - now the world knows how easy it is to be welcomed in Europe, how many more thousands are going to follow?

This must be the most bizarre situation ever known in the history of humankind.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 09.09.15 23:26

Imagine the extra mosques that will be built and we`ll all be hearing the call to prayer 5 times a day over loud speakers.  It`s already allowed in Sweden.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 09.09.15 23:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5UzALN080  this was published only 3 years ago.

snipped from the @mailonline

Every country should give refugees the right to work from the moment they reach the European Union, Jean Claude Juncker said today.
In an extraordinary demand to rewrite national laws, the European Commission President said asylum seekers should be able to get a job while their application is still be assessed.
He used his first State of the Union address to set out an ambitious Brussels power grab, demanding an EU-wide migration policy, 'compulsory' relocation of thousands of 160,000 refugees across the continent and a new £1.3billion fund for Africa.
While Britain has the chance to opt-out of a plan to relocate refugees in Italy, Greece and Hungary, David Cameron will come under pressure to co-operate with Mr Juncker to achieve his hopes of renegotiating Britain's EU membership.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227501/Give-refugees-right-work-day-one-says-Juncker-pushes-ahead-compulsory-relocation-160-000.html#ixzz3lHjSW2Qj 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.09.15 6:56

@tinkier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5UzALN080  this was published only 3 years ago.

snipped from the @mailonline

Every country should give refugees the right to work from the moment they reach the European Union, Jean Claude Juncker said today.
In an extraordinary demand to rewrite national laws, the European Commission President said asylum seekers should be able to get a job while their application is still be assessed.
He used his first State of the Union address to set out an ambitious Brussels power grab, demanding an EU-wide migration policy, 'compulsory' relocation of thousands of 160,000 refugees across the continent and a new £1.3billion fund for Africa.
While Britain has the chance to opt-out of a plan to relocate refugees in Italy, Greece and Hungary, David Cameron will come under pressure to co-operate with Mr Juncker to achieve his hopes of renegotiating Britain's EU membership.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227501/Give-refugees-right-work-day-one-says-Juncker-pushes-ahead-compulsory-relocation-160-000.html#ixzz3lHjSW2Qj 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Big Business rubs it's hands with glee.

Where are all these jobs coming from?

I don't recall getting a chance to vote for Jean Claude Juncker... is he like a monarch or something?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.09.15 17:06

A recent poll revealed that The Say No campaign has overtaken the Yes campaign for the first time.  Is it any wonder?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.09.15 20:42

@plebgate wrote:A recent poll revealed that The Say No campaign has overtaken the Yes campaign for the first time.  Is it any wonder?
The penny is dropping.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 10.09.15 22:34

I'm so scared... This is crazy!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.09.15 23:11

@Richard IV wrote:Imagine the extra mosques that will be built and we`ll all be hearing the call to prayer 5 times a day over loud speakers.  It`s already allowed in Sweden.

Allahu Akbar  !!!

I think that's the least of the worries - although I agree it's a diabolical liberty.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.09.15 10:01

Migrant crisis: People treated 'like animals' in Hungary camp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34216883

An Austrian woman who filmed the video said the migrants were being treated like "animals" and called for European states to open their borders.

Yeah... open the borders.

See how long Europe lasts.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 11.09.15 11:44

I don't think any one of us would condone
would be immigrants being treated like animals but MSM's use of emotive language like this doesn't change the situation one bit. Our country is NOT up for grabs to all comers. It's OUR country to bequeath to our children , NOT  the governments, not the EU's and NOT the bleeding heart lefties. The numbers are getting ridiculous and the country in danger of sinking under the weight and taking us all down!

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.09.15 14:42

@BlueBag wrote:Migrant crisis: People treated 'like animals' in Hungary camp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34216883

An Austrian woman who filmed the video said the migrants were being treated like "animals" and called for European states to open their borders.

Yeah... open the borders.

See how long Europe lasts.
Hasn't Austria "opted out" of taken refugees?

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.09.15 14:56

'He begged me not to dob him in': Bereaved Iraqi woman on the same dinghy as Aylan Kurdi makes sensational claims on television that the boy's father is a 'people smuggler' and was driving the boat

• Zainab Abbas was on the same boat as Aylan Kurdi, three, and his family
  • Her two children and three Kurdi family members were among the dead
  • Now Ms Abbas makes claims on Australian TV that Aylan's father Abdullah was driving the dinghy
  • Says Mr Kurdi begged her 'not to dob him in' while they were in the water

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.09.15 16:37

Never trust the media or politicians.

They don't serve the people.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re Islamic faith drowned passengers

Post by willowthewisp on 11.09.15 17:23

Hi Bluebag,
In my earlier post, I wondered about the "Trafficker surviving" whilst most of the other occupants perished?
Not only will the alleged trafficker have to live with what happened to his family, but he failed to divulge the truth of what his role was and no doubt did not share the anguish of the other persons deaths?
Human frailty, a bit like the Captain of the Concordia, saving there own soles first.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.09.15 23:43

@aquila wrote:'He begged me not to dob him in': Bereaved Iraqi woman on the same dinghy as Aylan Kurdi makes sensational claims on television that the boy's father is a 'people smuggler' and was driving the boat

• Zainab Abbas was on the same boat as Aylan Kurdi, three, and his family
  • Her two children and three Kurdi family members were among the dead
  • Now Ms Abbas makes claims on Australian TV that Aylan's father Abdullah was driving the dinghy
  • Says Mr Kurdi begged her 'not to dob him in' while they were in the water

Thanks Aquila.

The sad part is I predicted that 3 days ago. I don't like how cynical I have become.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 12.09.15 15:20

I have read somewhere that some on boats did reveal that not only did they have to pay lots of money ,but some even had to steer the dinghy,so could be that not only that father was having to take responsibility ,so best not to jump to definite conclusion  just yet ? joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.09.15 20:29

One conclusion is a definite fact though: they were not refugees from a war zone, and he was not afraid to return to Syria.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just wait,Islamic faith infiltrate exodus from Syria

Post by willowthewisp on 17.09.15 17:21

Hi Go'getemgoncalo,
New Ryan Air method of future flights from the middle East?
Keep up the tremendous work on the site,"Justice will prevail"

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum