The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay?

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who killed JonBenet Ramsay?

Post by tigger on 25.11.13 13:30

VIDEO - Eerie Similarities of JonBenet Murder Unsolved and McCann Case

- Sorry, still can't cut and paste titles in the address box, but if your put this in the search box here, you'll find a point by point overview of the case.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 25.11.13 14:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The note was confirmed to have been written on paper from a pad and with a pen found in the house. 
That makes it very hard to believe that anyone not part of the family was involved.
@sallypelt wrote:This is another case I've followed closely over the years. Lots of inconsistencies, but one of the main questions that I have asked myself is, why did Mr Ramsey carry his dead daughter from the place where she died, and put her near the Christmas tree? Moreover, why did the police fail to find JB's body when they first searched the property?
Also the ransom note was 3 pages long, no rush when writing it! And ( sorry for the gruesome remark ) the broken paintbrush used in the garrote was one of Patsy's .
And the "story " is that when police first searched the house, the door to the room was stuck, they weren't able to open it. But what IMO is odd is, why when asked to search the house for something out of place, did John went straight to that room?!
As to the broken window ,John said it was him who broke it some time before when he was locked outside without key. Also there's the suitcase near the window, IMO planted there to give the impression of someone using it to climb to get out.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.06.14 20:57

Reinstating this topic as there is a new one which mentions the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 11.06.14 21:11

Mr Ramsey was quite prepared to continue with the planned family holiday, the same day he brought up JonBenets body from the cellar. Police were dumbfounded. Jon Benets body had tazer burns, and there were signs that she had been sexually molested over a long period of time. Poor little girl.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 11.06.14 21:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Reinstating this topic as there is a new one which mentions the case.
Thank you NFWTD, I have been studying this case recently - I honestly think the McCanns used it as a template!

The Ramseys had their own 'Goncalo Amaral' nemesis in the form of former Boulder Detective Steve Thomas, who was determined to bring them to justice and who was also forced to resign from the police. The release in 2013 of the grand jury's recommendations that the Ramseys should have been indicted for murder,finally exonerated him, but of course the Ramseys never faced justice.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Book to read

Post by Professor Marvel on 12.06.14 0:33

what

We have a Jonbenet thread ??

Oooh I didn't know this was here.

I've been following this case for sometime and believe me it's as corrupt & twisted as it gets.

Yes it's unbelievable just how much the McCann case echoes it.

The truth is also well & truly protected behind a high powered legal firm.

I've just quickly read the posts on this page & in all honesty the only point which is actually true is regarding the Ransom Note.

Yes it was written on Patsy's own pad using her own pen, both had been put back where they were usually kept.

John was ruled out by handwriting analysis.

Anyone interested in getting a clear truthful insight then this book is must.

An Angel Betrayed ~

How Wealth, Power and Corruption Destroyed the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Investigation.

It covers the entire disgraceful mess to date, explaining with simple facts.

The author is just a guy like many here, who's followed this case from day 1 and is a regular poster on Websleuths.

I particularly found his telling of what went on between DA's Office, Boulder P.D. & the Legal teams involved, covered in plain, simple english really helps understand what went on.

Another horrific case involving an innocent little girl who desperately deserves Justice.

It's also a really great read.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1618977083/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1402520910&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Similar to McCann Files here is where you can find Everything & Anything in connection with the case.
And I mean Anything, just the indexing alone is mind blowing 

A Candy Rose

http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex.htm

Here's link directly to Ransom Note

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransomnote.htm

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 12.06.14 0:42

In a nutshell.

Patsy did it. In a fit of RAGE. IMO

Coincidentally KATE did something very SIMILAR. IMO

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.06.14 0:45

I thought all the Ramsey family had been ruled out now because of DNA testing.  Does this mean there is still unidentified DNA that was under JBR`s fingernails?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 12.06.14 0:51

@fossey wrote:In a nutshell.

Patsy did it. In a fit of RAGE.

You've just saved me a tenner.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 12.06.14 0:53

@notlongnow wrote:

How come...

Did you bet on it...

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 12.06.14 0:55

@fossey wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:

How come...

Did you bet on it...
No the book on the link ABOVE. smilie

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 12.06.14 1:01

@notlongnow wrote:
@fossey wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:

How come...

Did you bet on it...
I see. Not seen. Using my phone and can't open it. Will look tomorrow.

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 12.06.14 1:05

@Woofer wrote:I thought all the Ramsey family had been ruled out now because of DNA testing.  Does this mean there is still unidentified DNA that was under JBR`s fingernails?
 lalala Ooh! I know you're just trying to wind me up.

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 12.06.14 1:46

@notlongnow wrote:
@fossey wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:

How come...

Did you bet on it...
That particular book isn't about who committed the actual murder.
The author does give a scenario of his own speculation
It's about the corruption, internal battle of Boulder PD & a D.A.'s office which have blatantly lied, not carried out their legal duties, aasisted the defense.
Basically allowing a murderer to walk free and most disturbing of  all
By betraying a 6 year old girl of the justice she deserves .

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 12.06.14 1:53

From Wiki. Although i'm sure lots could be elaborated on.

It was announced on January 27, 2013, that a grand jury found sufficient evidence to indict the parents in 1999 on charges of child abuse resulting in death, but the District Attorney refused to sign the indictment, leaving the impression that the grand jury investigation was inconclusive.[41]
In September 2013, Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press filed a lawsuit to press DA Stan Garnett to release the indictment.[42] In mid-October, the judge ruled that the DA must show why the indictment should remain sealed.[43] The Denver Post (a sister paper of the Daily Camera) published an editorial calling for the indictment to be unsealed.[44] On October 25, 2013, court documents sealed in 1999 were released that revealed a 1999 grand jury had indicted John and Patsy Ramsey for child abuse resulting in death and being an accessory to a crime, including murder. The papers allege both parents intended to prevent or delay the arrest of the alleged killer. However, the indictments released did not say who killed JonBenet.[45] Boulder County DA Stan Garnett offered his perspective in a Boulder newspaper editorial.[46]

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 12.06.14 2:29

@notlongnow wrote:

Hmmm ???

You might want to give this a read if you truly want to know.

Written by ex-Chief Investigator, in-depth, graphic & has the disturbing details discovered during investigation.

Probably far too much for someone who doesn't know the case in quite a bit of detail.

Which judging from the posts I mentioned, is the case for many here.

Therefore I wouldn't recommend it for anyone wanting a general overview of the case.

Or hasn't a strong stomach.

Not an easy read but an excellent book.

Bit more than a tenner thou.

"So you think you know the JonBenet Ramsey case? Think again. Partner with front-line investigator James Kolar, and walk through the crime scene. Discover evidence and facts previously unknown and hang on as this unpredictable, stomach churning investigation, unfolds kaleidoscopically. This masterfully told, gripping saga is a hell of a ride, and a must read for true crime aficionados and anyone else who thinks that they know this case."

- Gregg McCrary, FBI Profiler (retired)

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 12.06.14 2:40

@fossey wrote:From Wiki. Although i'm sure lots could be elaborated on.

It was announced on January 27, 2013, that a grand jury found sufficient evidence to indict the parents in 1999 on charges of child abuse resulting in death, but the District Attorney refused to sign the indictment, leaving the impression that the grand jury investigation was inconclusive.[41]
In September 2013, Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press filed a lawsuit to press DA Stan Garnett to release the indictment.[42] In mid-October, the judge ruled that the DA must show why the indictment should remain sealed.[43] The Denver Post (a sister paper of the Daily Camera) published an editorial calling for the indictment to be unsealed.[44] On October 25, 2013, court documents sealed in 1999 were released that revealed a 1999 grand jury had indicted John and Patsy Ramsey for child abuse resulting in death and being an accessory to a crime, including murder. The papers allege both parents intended to prevent or delay the arrest of the alleged killer. However, the indictments released did not say who killed JonBenet.[45] Boulder County DA Stan Garnett offered his perspective in a Boulder newspaper editorial.[46]

Here's the Grand Jury True Bills

Patsy

www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/PRamsey%20Grand%20Jury.pdf

John

www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/JRamsey%20Grand%20Jury.pdf

They're both worded exactly the same other than names.

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.06.14 9:18

@Professor Marvel wrote:
@Woofer wrote:I thought all the Ramsey family had been ruled out now because of DNA testing.  Does this mean there is still unidentified DNA that was under JBR`s fingernails?

I`m not Professor Marvel. I obviously haven`t kept pace with all the latest details, but did read somewhere that they had been ruled out - please explain if that`s wrong.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 12.06.14 18:08

@Woofer wrote:
@Professor Marvel wrote:

I`m not Professor Marvel. I obviously haven`t kept pace with all the latest details, but did read somewhere that they had been ruled out - please explain if that`s wrong.

Hi !
I've found a couple of articles which explain far better than I can.

Basically she showed a complete lack of understand DNA.

She made a number of dubious decisions which left many people questioning her motives.

Again in light of her knowledge of the Grand Jury True Bills even more so.

These two articles give a bit of insight including the DNA issues.

'New Clues in JonBenet Ramsey Murder' - The Daily Beast

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/18/new-clues-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder.html

Someone mentioned the video (re. the window) from a few years back.
The above article has the original footage taken by police of crime scene that hadn't been seen before (2012)
Which when focusing on window clearly shows a fully intact spider web.

'Jeffrey Scott Shapiro: DA Wrong to Clear Ramseys'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/07/11/jeffrey-scott-shapiro-da-wrong-to-clear-ramseys/

Hope these help explain a bit.

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.06.14 20:39

Thank you Professor Marvel.

Yes, the last time I took an interest was when that Lacy woman forgave the Ramseys (which I see now she should not have done.

I always thought it was the brother.

I`ll try and keep up this time.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.06.14 21:41

JonBenet's brother was 9 at the time.

In my view, adults were responsible for what happened to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.06.14 16:26

So, what's the verdict ?

Were her parents involved or not in her death ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.06.14 16:32

Well, all we can do is give our own opinion on that.

The mystery for me is that, whoever was responsible, why was the poor child's body left in the house? Why write out a ransom note and not take the child to show that you mean business?

Yes I think the parents are responsible - why they killed their daughter I don't know - but I don't suppose we will ever know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Varriott on 09.07.14 21:42

I stumbled upon an interesting parallel to the Lindbergh Baby, who was something of a template for all these sorts of things.

From the JBR 'ransom note':
"You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills."

From the Lindbergh kidnapping note:
"Have 50.000$ redy 25 000$ in 20$ bills 15000$ in 10$ bills and 10000$ in 5$ bills"

Why this obsession with the types of bills? Interesting to consider inflation and the use of different currency denominations.  It's a wonder Madeleine's 'abductor' didn't ask for a similar breakdown of payments.

Varriott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Money...

Post by missbeetle on 09.07.14 21:58

@Varriott wrote:I stumbled upon an interesting parallel to the Lindbergh Baby, who was something of a template for all these sorts of things.

From the JBR 'ransom note':
"You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills."

From the Lindbergh kidnapping note:
"Have 50.000$ redy 25 000$ in 20$ bills 15000$ in 10$ bills and 10000$ in 5$ bills"

Why this obsession with the types of bills? Interesting to consider inflation and the use of different currency denominations.  It's a wonder Madeleine's 'abductor' didn't ask for a similar breakdown of payments.

I suppose a lot of people don't use cash for transactions anymore.

Fortunately, the webmasters at the official Find Madeleine site have helpfully provided easy-click donation buttons.

In handy amounts of GBP 1, 5, 10, 20, 49.99 and 99.89.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum