The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Florida parents 'left their baby alone outside a bar at night and checked on him sporadically between doing shots'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Florida parents 'left their baby alone outside a bar at night and checked on him sporadically between doing shots'

Post by Mike on Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 6:58

A Florida couple are accused of leaving their 3-month-old son alone outside a bar while they were busy getting drunk inside.

Antonio Nieves, 28, and his fiancee, 27-year-old Amy Schafer, of Ocala, have been charged with child neglect without great bodily harm.

The couple's child has been taken into the custody of Child Protective Services, where he is expected to remain up to six months as caseworks search for a suitable caretaker, reported NBC6.

Mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Florida parents 'left their baby alone outside a bar at night and checked on him sporadically between doing shots'

Post by plebgate on Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 10:02

Sterilise the pair of em so that they can't have any more children, I say.   Jail em for 10 years too.   That should be sufficient deterent and I am not joking.

Poor baby, let's hope Social Services remove the child permanently and find a good home for the baby.

Another pair of me-me's.    Makes me sick.

She was checking every 5 mins - yeah right, or does she mean checking every 5 mins. to make sure her glass was still topped up.

Sickening creatures.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum